Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrograde Venus

Retrograde Venus

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, yes increasingly as usually, ends in one thing time and cream and mascara and lipstick and varnish for nails, ah and "soap-rylnye" (I their so call) belonging - and shampoos, Balsamo's. Here is recognized however itself do purchases until retro but alas, called in sick and not managed

I why asked. :glasses: If dekorativka, then neblagopriyatnym vast array can with steeply not having, say, again coverage can draw, in no clothing left seem, that well, and homes. :no: If soap-rylnye (well told! :D), then not know, reasons prevents can be: From prosrochennosti product until index type hair, say.

I have here, too, unexpected news on retro-Venus. Yesterday, a the familiar (the widow, which we money harvested). She has suspect oncology (on-a womanista) (remember, that Venus now goes on Scorpio). Now she travels in Krasnodar on check-ups and, if checks out, then will scrolling the guardianship on children on its mother. On human wrong- blow for blow
:(

Um, in my case paint was purchased long before coming (in beginning of the September) - not helped

I paint happily - truth husband difference not saw - as was, says, so there is a redhead. And on - my connotation slightly quieter.
For me as if a new phase - here is and Pope died, still 40 days there is no, and this vygode (in 11 House) and Venus -retro and have sister -Razvod. All one thing to one, but sensations beziskhodnosti why-to serve the there is no.
I have Venus manages the Moon in natale- so here is precisely with yesterday's the evening aside from coloring hair I have such a active activities - cleaning on home, washing and vast, but on behalf plan, although and period not podkholyaschiy for me (given period).
And only that me told the, that want give debt - represented a until the end of 1 quarter, and now. Maybe, you 3 over :).
Let us watch, that further.
All good sentiments! :flag:

Tania T wrote:

here is and Pope died, still 40 days there is no

Tanya, Mailitis our condolences :( ((

Tania T wrote:

this vygode (in 11 House)

So and there is no sensations despair, because this renewal, a new phase (as you and write).

I have Venus developed a in 4 House in the included-m. In Saturday change windows in apartment. This venue conservative in gene. The cleanup on balcony. Transformation outclasses expectations! :jumping: Of course, there still plough and plough, but my 4 house clearly has been transformed in better side. If would not husband, I would not went THAT is what far in plutonianskom many upsides to getting from things. So I stopping by and in his map: Venus developed a in his 6 House and in dimension Trina to Old with northern. Node (Mercury - blood regardless ASTs). Here is how she his turknula profoundly. Even pillows were very nailed for instruments. And Pandora with its old piece of junk dragged her up on a renewed balcony (I this wanted something already year.

Lena, is identically have you broke a pro the Minotaur! :cool:

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me Venus developed a in 4 House in

And I have :blush: Truth already on kuspide 5 th on my Mars natalnom. And here is in day my birth she will in precise connecting with Uranus my. An interesting should be day birth :jumping:
On 4-Mu home goes prolonged renovating balcony. Can modicum will rebound now. And in mid-November will begin in room renovating, hope all will aptly.

Татьяна wrote:

ena, is identically have you broke a pro the Minotaur!

Thank you, Tanya)) A the on slogans here and in FaceBook I already thought: What that manage to be on stilts. Have been arguing population thought further :yep:

I have until nothing especially not makes, except suddenly bloated desires short get a haircut :hobo: Over 3 year hair quite strongly of corporate and suddenly this ceases like. Have my loaded retro-Venus goes on 3-Mu home. He not wants with me to speak :D Klassika genre!

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, is identically have you broke a pro the Minotaur!

Agree :) me, too, liked :cool:

Радуга wrote:

Trying to population thought further

Lena, let us wait continuation of :flag: interesting thought :)
I have Venus developed a clearly on K3d in Skorpe and now it 40 • to Pluto in a 1D. Interestingly, but comes information about death :sceptic: yesterday customers heard a pro death their. Doctor - crashed on machine 30 of Sep. (Scary and the absurd death) today in the other organizations - about death director (have him was cancer, died 2 October. On road home, I even thought "already two case. Means will and the third ", and now husband told pro of our longtime friend - he died. From beatings own son (son ” with-serving autocrat).

15 October retro-Venus was in precise connecting with vami in 4 st, upr.10 th. Suddenly to us on work came bike former academy classmate (now the managing one of our banks) to our findirektoru with business proposals. Ah double spent still, tea just had a cup, pro life have spoken. And Venus here with, that in Institute have us was short novel :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

A Venus here with, that in Institute have us was short novel :blush:

Classic genre! :cool: refunds former :music:

Радуга wrote:

trust - this. A sense of full of calm, the absence of any doubt.

:cool:

Радуга wrote:

…. As something me skidded in this time …. In deep depth human psychics.

Agree :) Len, one senses precisely the depth of submersion in subject :) Waiting for a third part of, to to rethink increasingly in a whole :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

to be vulnerable for other not in literally. Become vulnerable – this to lift consomme Vichyssoise, turtle shell of mistrust, porozhdayuschee installations, stereotypes, become flexible, variativnym, emotionally mature and to take responsibility for “here and now. ” This and will internal transformation, which can lead to any external outcome: A happy or not, but this already will no matter, for in this moment man starts to feel happiness completeness dawn, not tight “Spanish sapozhkom ” those, that he maudlin calls“ the fate of ”

:cool: Klass!

Lerochka, thank you for a positive report :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, one senses precisely the depth of submersion in subject

E-e-e-Dora When with your 9 st home manages retro-Saturn, wait lung pathways not account for. :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

Waiting for a third part of, to to rethink increasingly in a whole

Ah she not the slightest bit interesting will, strictly updates for-technical. If all will normal, in Sunday write.

Incidentally, today with me occurred "casus kukotskogo" from series of "the obvious-unbelievable" or "on purpose not'll come up with." Working on stream of national consultation (and orders trickled in with different corners world, even not countries) utterly suddenly you interrupted to request (or he on me narvalsya :)) its former executive's executive assistant :D Today retro-Venus made kvadraturu to my natalnoy those respects in 10 st House% -) In the firm I worked close over brief and, frankly, this period not became for me important. Events I waited from another seats, there where worked close over 10 years. Retro-Venus walks on 6-Mu home and I all head was racking: That OK no one from colleagues-women on the horizon not emerges :rain: Nu here is, emerged :) This is, incidentally, to the issue about expectations and real events.Waiting for one, and translated quite another. In general still times came to thought, that when yours will come, with an axe not otmakhaeshsya :)

Lena, rozsilka a cool Lies. Me'm hooked on full!
And I have another "familiar" :love: from the past appeared on days. Ah recognized classic genre goes. In day birth retro-Venus will in connecting with my only for concrete. The official (upr.7,8), recognized get scared who OK this me suddenly suddenly congratulate wants. :glasses:

Last edited by Татьяна (Oct 22 2010 08:49:26)

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, rozsilka a cool Lies. Me'm hooked on full!

Yes you what?! :) Thanks for feedback.

Татьяна wrote:

Nu recognized classic genre goes. In day birth retro-Venus will in connecting with my only for concrete. The official (upr.7,8), recognized get scared who OK this me suddenly suddenly congratulate wants.

:D Don’t discarded, that not one person :) and in quite drayvovykh conditions!

Радуга wrote:

Nu she not the slightest bit interesting will, strictly updates for-technical.

Flax, ah you giving :rolleyes: this for hanging out on as we Forum something :glasses:

Татьяна wrote:

Nu recognized classic genre goes.

And I have here is arise from the past only in feminine face the ^ ^ in basis of its this sorority sisters probably on vuzu and one on old work -pozvonila literally yesterday (on Uranus is Venus to only for concrete. Those respects in a 5D :surprise: with request about consultation on child adapt, today met). Incidentally, want discern, that all women have attitude to education and child psychology :glasses:

I since forgotten write, that "the upper" compound will 16 August in 23 throes Leo.

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, rozsilka a cool Lies.

Pro retro Venus :cool: all three parts :) Lena, a large thank you for "strictly updates for-technical part of" :flag: I for themselves have outlined. And :sceptic: "what charm of. Okay, we'll go live will see "

Радуга wrote:

Today its compound with v, means, today also favorable day for work thought in this direction, the more, that Sunik likes dig deeply and today’s analysis can prove highly helpful in further“ investing in ” and osoznavanii their domestic mechanisms.

Linen, and even Venus / Merk signifikatory money :rain: camping on E. Can come information about previous "cash relations." Describe in a nutshell its case. Third. Venus / Merck in 2D 45 • to only for concrete. The produce markets on Asts. (The. 2,9). Precisely today "came 4-1-1" about how, that we will have pay money debt on mortgaging, which we are not taking, we with him nor pittance not received. And residue, round figure sums will have give us. This the long history. In general, once was family business with family husband and he then for this business bought these credit map. When we from business poured, his asked to leave map, camping on K. They could not its immediately repay, to close. Promised gradually repay debt (as I his then warned. UV :dontcare:). And 9d this 2-oops from 7 th :surprise: His today simply was shaking)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrograde Venus