Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki 2009

-2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki 2009

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

All Hi :)
Because until my birthday remained quite-quite a bit,
The looked it up I in its solyar, and uvidennaya the me very “- many sequences, yes and at all looks all highly interestingly

Help their thoughts remains ready, and?

I their tomorrow write

For those who not knows:
My data - 1984.13 March (December 26, 2007, Vilnius (time on GMT 9.26))
Solyar - 2009.13 March (12.50, Vilnius (time on GMT'll be $10.50))

And what same will considerations? :)

Here are some thought for starters:

1. ASTs diesel in Raque in connecting with 2 home radiksa:
- expands to get emotional human in the new solyarnom year, he is becoming more vulnerable, sensitive
- man is becoming more timing, can be even skupovatym, money is spent cautiously
- at all, much of activity headed on earning money, ordered they, spending sprees and other material "things"

2. Blood regardless saltire .The the ascendant - Long in 4 solyarnom House in Libra:
- many forces and activity directed on house, family relations, relations with parents
- perhaps, as times throwing good money directed on house, the creation coziness and family, camping on K. In Natale Long - blood regardless 2 homes

3. Aspects of to those respects with:
- those respects with trine from Neptune with (8 house, Aquarius; blood regardless 9 and 10 homes with)
- luck in affairs careers, credit, of strangers money, relations with banks, official organizations
- the link 4 and 8 homes (moreover Long with is mired in 5 natalnyy house) can to point fingers on Conception)

Last edited by Юля (Feb 23 2009 12:03:39)

Юля wrote:

solyar - 2009.13 March (12.50, Vilnius (time on GMT'll be $10.50))

Yulia, and why have you in solyare ticking amendment + 2, not + 3? ASTs with and ICJ with have you in what throes is obtained?

Linen, now precisely such a a temporary the difference have Vilnius with Greenwich + 2 hours

Asts co I have in 29 throes degree of Cancer (28 '32' '23)
MC co I have in 30 throes Pisces (29 '3' '10)

Understandable :)

Юля wrote:

can to point fingers on Conception

I correctly understand, that this the main question diesel?
See. Instructions on akutalnost themes there is: Moon in 5 st, this often meets in year conceiving child. On. In December have you Long with will incorporate to with natalnym Pluto in 5 st and this would spin some natalnyy trigon Venus (upr.5 th) - types (soupr.5 th, in 5 st). But several for this are other performance. First, Long with 90 Long glad. Second, Chinese system. 5 th with Pluto in 6 st yes in connecting with Neptune - (can be health problems, yes still trudnodiagnostiruemogo character). And still: Moon with 90 K8 and there is no ties nor with 12 st home, nor with his solar arrangement a head of. Under pregnancy insurance is the chain 5-12 house (invisible process), in case with one a client in year conceiving 5 th with was in 12 st and Long there same was. In general, until blue print conclusion: Theme can be urgent, but should be made many effort.

Радуга wrote:

I correctly understand, that this the main question diesel?

Not’s-most know Contrary)
This secondary question
Me much more interested questions career prospects and material goods

And in solyare me "scare" compounds Uranus with Sun behaves similarly and Mars with tend, for example

Юля wrote:

and in solyare me "scare" compounds Uranus with Sun behaves similarly and Mars with tend, for example

And than scare? Me seems soed. Sun and Uranus to 9 st House diesel and 10 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal can rather to point fingers on unexpected official travellers or can your firm will give you opportunity raising qualifications through additional training. Truth to this s ambitious there is the opposition Saturn with from 3 th homes, but she raskhodyaschayasya, so that if and will encounter tormozyaschie factors, then not strongly. Can trip will connected with whatever something distressed files or rozhstvennikami.

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 24 2009 07:41:09)

Татьяна wrote:

A than scare? Me seems soed. Sun and Uranus with in 9 st House diesel and 10 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal can rather to point fingers on unexpected official travellers or can your firm will give you opportunity refresher program through additional training. Truth to this s ambitious there is the opposition Saturn with from 3 th homes, but she raskhodyaschayasya, so that if and will encounter tormozyaschie factors, then not strongly. Can trip will connected with whatever something distressed files or rozhstvennikami.

And I at all Uranus'm a little afraid as something
Not love I syurprYzy

Opportunity raising qualifications - this dream
Long despite do in magistracy of, yes all as something the one thing, then another seriously impair
And in this year like as and gathered

So. 'll be in a minute still couple of considerations'll toss in

1. Closing, that the main theme year - theme 2 and 9 homes.
2. T. K. Most with planets is in Western part of maps, then in during year will be very many contacts with humans, events life will less depend on me and more from other
3. Most planets higher horizon, that gives the focus on external events, rises ekstravertnost
4. Emphasis on 8-10 homes shows, that d strongly become involved in public life, rises professional and social activity. Many contacts and communication
5. Year change, mental activity, completing projects, opportunities for growth
6. Kardinalnyy a badge of on Asts and mutabelnyy on IDC point to a significant activity, the results which will depend on other people

Татьяна wrote:

can your firm will give you opportunity raising qualifications through additional training

Here is this my option in this year (9 with and 10 glad. If borrow your request on career, then Chinese system. 6 th glad. Jupiter with in connecting with K9 glad. And K8so: Enlargement office authority, not discarded, that on financial parts of. Incidentally, I would not excluded and change work in this year: In connecting with ICJ glad. Mercury with (upr.3 and 12 with) and ICJ with and Mercury glad. (The. 4 and 12), this may be transition on another work. Also this may to point fingers, that in this year much in career depends on awareness and skill find common language with decente (with superiors especially). Not’t forget under this, that DSTs glad. In connecting with K8 with: The world around it will require from you skill of well-communicate, because partners for year will causes crises and tests, surrounding the world for you in this year source of experiences of imagination and commitment conflicts, so on any will have with him to jell.

So. That still on career. ICJ with 90 Neptune glad Oh K6so: Not Context in this year try to penetrate wall. In sense direct efforts not will success, are possible the vague situation, deceptions with hand colleagues and at all prevents of ambiguity, associated with sphere careers. Can be take advantage of resource, which gives ICJ with 120 Mars glad. (Upr.11 glad): Pooderzhka friends-men and own energy will help weather situation.

Yes here is still: In map with ICJ 90 Pluto in 6 forge the I think, that sphere careers in this year will expressed very loudly, will arise various tense situation, associated with pressure, authoritarianism, force and camping on D., which simply will have to decide. In a positive version these aspects of bear colossal number of energy. Importantly to channel their forces in right track. And still: You take care of its image :) Pluto upr.5 st with, i.e. questions social implementation and but in the telling themselves will closely linked.

Cho something and it good you me here not promised)

Юля wrote:

very polished something and it good you me here not promised)

Yulia, ah and far to do with my all these performance? And then I would not told, that all so badly. There is problems, there is path decisions.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki 2009