Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Faith

-2 Diesel fuel Faith

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Радуга wrote:

Tranzity can events and not give,

This I understand. But I have now and in direktsiyakh Venus pro-active. Yes and in solyare she as me seems, important.

Радуга wrote:

A than in map manages Venus and Jupiter?

Venus -3 and 10, Jupiter - 5 home.

Вера wrote:

But I have now and in direktsiyakh Venus pro-active. Yes and in solyare she as me seems, important.

Then yes, Context pay attention :writing: Matters, and you anything creative not want write? :yep: Also this could mean and vozvrat to somehow Romantic relations :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Matters, and you anything creative not want write?

Yes I all time these am :) [not think, that here that the new shoot, will it.

Радуга wrote:

Also this could mean and vozvrat to somehow Romantic relations

Here is this was would not poorly. And the stagnation on personal front. In solyare Venus in 7 House, yes still in big trigon enters with Saturn and Pluto. I on it such hope February. -2 Diesel fuel already ends, and Venus speaks out. Here is can here something are gonna change, under tranzitakh on only for concrete. Position.

Вера wrote:

In solyare Venus in 7 House, yes still in big trigon enters with Saturn and Pluto.

Wait, wait, wait-pay. And Saturn with Pluto as in solyare are located, than manage? Venus itself in 7 st House, in my opinion, not necessarily for love replies. This may be simply "the exit in light", cannot in this year, ties with the public, contacts with partners. All the more, she in Natale manages you have 3 and 10 homes: This may be influence (dependence) partners, in a whole, surrounding peace on your goal and sphere of 3 th homes (contacts, intellectual activities, trip and camping on Afghan, you can write something the popular on art and camping on D.

Belief, if conveniently, you can data give (can be in lichku), and the so otryvochno can be something miss.

I have retro Venus will pass on 12-Mu home. In a whole I nothing write home about not expect, so as 12th I have empty yes and in other methods glee nothing write home about not envisioned. If only something with creative associated. In according have outlined in days aspects of, which makes Venus on its path. Consider :writing:

Радуга wrote:

Venus itself in 7 st House, in my opinion, not necessarily for love replies. This may be simply "the exit in light", cannot in this year, ties with the public, contacts with partners.

Ah until Venus at all themselves not shows. Contacts even less, than usually. :sceptic:
And Saturn is mired in 11 solyarnyy (1) homes, types 3 (5). In principle, at home 3, 5,11 allocated.
Here is still that interestingly. Both compounds Venus with vami (transit) in this year enough precise aspects I have fall on Natal. It occurs to, that reversal Venus on natalnom position can facilitate the early something.

Радуга wrote:

In according have outlined in days aspects of, which makes Venus on its path. Consider

And, ah means any aspects of all-??? will in the process? Interestingly watch, as proigrayutsya. I only recently has become such things track.

Last edited by Вера (Feb 21 2009 20:32:43)

Вера wrote:

A, ah means any aspects of all-??? will in the process?

Yes, of course. But because 12th house empty, then not will sequences, and this is the most a strong aspect of. Yes even compounds not always give events in sphere tranzitov. Here is recently sekstil Venus-Jupiter (comfortable aspect of in all relations) had tapped connection birth moon. Ah and that? Simply in this day was unsustainable emotional state of :dontknow:

Вера wrote:

Interesting watch, as proigrayutsya. I only recently has become such things track.

This about-about-very interestingly :) jobs ironically :)
Belief, I has built its your map birth on Moscow, because you now there reside, ah and, naturally, solyar. Is obtained the next picture: Large Trinom affected air homes (3, 7, 11). On-my, this is more it seems on good opportunities in sphere communication and intellectual activities, and also publіchnostі. ???? I would suggested nadomnuyu work or same themes, associated with housing (can be inquire: About than you write. So. Look further. Solyarnaya Venus close to kuspidu 8 with, in Trina to Pluto in 3 st with: Critical situation with partners (friends), leading to a change of closest environment (as would even not on reason finance, because Venus with in Taurus). Sitauatsii nevertheless resolved positively, all OK ??? BT. On. Can be support from reliable, tested friends (Saturn with in 11 st with), which positively affect your creativity (in Natale Saturn Chinese system. 5 st).

Now that concerns affairs her in this year. On kuspide 5 th with the Northern afternoon knot and Neptune, Chinese system. 6 st with. Like would there is hope on something new in this sphere (northern. Activist Lu), but Neptune sinister fog blowing a lot of, to the same hinting on someone in prof. The collective. Uranium - Chinese system. 5 with is in 6 st with, again themes 5 and 6 homes are interconnected: Someone on work, perhaps, romantic will affect the, although relations will half friendly (Uranus (- significator friendship) or will sudden, an unexpected development events. Me not likes quadrature (disambiguation) K5so to natalnomu Neptune sextile: This incites deceptions, non-verbals are and motley kind of manipulyatsionnye psychological game. Not saw nothing such a relative to itself? There is comfortable trigon K5so to natalnomu to Jupiter, but the firmly shot down kvadraturoy to natalnoy Venus in 8 st House, that again optimism not adds: Can be favorable opportunities in sphere relations, but what something. Temporary. In 7 st with Long. Relations unsustainable, Chinese system. 10 st with: Affairs year depend on partners, little self-sufficiency and initiatives, account for adapt. Blood regardless DSTs with Mars in 10 st: The importance of partnership in this year + quintile Mars-the Sun, and in Natal compound the Sun-Mars. Belief, can be, were any weird situation, associated with men partners, and you not noticed? :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

Matters, I has built its your map birth on Moscow, because you now there reside, ah and, naturally, solyar.

Ah solyar, naturally, on place meeting. And birth map, too, should as relokatsiyu borrow? I always on place birth watch.

Радуга wrote:

Skyfall-my, this is more it seems on good opportunities in sphere communication and intellectual activities, and also publіchnostі. ???? I would suggested nadomnuyu work or same themes, associated with housing (can be inquire: About than you write.

Yes here is not see until no good opportunities. All roughly in the old level. Movements for the better not felt.
Work nadomnaya, freelancer coder.

Радуга wrote:

Solyarnaya Venus close to kuspidu 8 with, in Trina to Pluto in 3 st with: Critical situation with partners (friends), leading to a change of closest environment (as would even not on reason finance, because Venus with in Taurus). Sitauatsii nevertheless resolved positively, all OK ??? BT. On. Can be support from reliable, tested friends (Saturn with in 11 st with), which positively affect your creativity (in Natal Saturn Chinese system. 5 st).

Ah until that only one thing disappointment reached in one man. A strong very. And resolution situation on today’s day not see :(

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t not likes quadrature (disambiguation) K5so to natalnomu Neptune sextile: This incites deceptions, non-verbals are and motley kind of manipulyatsionnye psychological game. Not saw nothing such a relative to itself?

Here is here me difficult that the with certainty say. In this range so much submarine of stones. Perhaps, that and there is any game.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, can be, were any weird situation, associated with men-partners, and you not noticed?

Ah was one-two situation weird, but they on today’s day development not received. Began and. Silence.
And here is interestingly. I kuspidy so closely as you not considered never. And you have so nice all goes. And very it seems on the, that there is in fact now. Incidentally, I drew attention, that the Orb for kuspidov and their aspects of you, too, big beret. I never more degrees not watch. Am mistaken, yes?

Last edited by Вера (Feb 22 2009 10:06:25)

Вера wrote:

A birth map, too, should as relokatsiyu borrow?

Ah that man relocated and long lives in another place, then better and birth build on the current place residence.

Вера wrote:

work nadomnaya, freelancer coder

Javadxan, colleague :) That you this freelancer coder and shows G-Trin. Belief, and you always wrote homes or this only in this year?

Вера wrote:

Nu until that only one thing disappointment reached in one man. A strong very. And resolution situation on today’s day not see

Aspect of Saturn-Pluto a daunting. Even if between them trigon. Types causes deep, irreversible changes, Saturn can this deal shackling while,.

Вера wrote:

ah was one-two situation weird, but they on today’s day development not received. Began and. Silence.

Ah means this year not particularly suitable to place relations. But after all you have already the next on approach :)

Вера wrote:

I kuspidy so closely as you not considered never.

Kuspidy view very helpful, especially if you want locally examine any sphere of. Orbis for kuspidov we being such same, as and for planets in solyare - to 5 degrees.

Радуга wrote:

Nu that man relocated and long lives in another place, then better and birth build on the current place residence.

Can be, can be. Itself I until not can understand, that more precisely works. And in literature not see single opinion on this expense.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, and you always wrote homes or this only in this year?

Always. Flatly refuse from state. Although the current crisis can all change.

Радуга wrote:

Nu means this year not particularly suitable to place relations. But after all you have already the next on approach

Yes something I have all recent years not suited to place relations :( A the next solyar I already Halytsh eyes looked it up, and he me appeared even less joyful, than the current.

Радуга wrote:

Orbis for kuspidov we being such same, as and for planets in solyare - to 5 degrees.

Hmm. Pick up volumes K this itself on article. I until quite kuspidy'm ignoring. With planets would deal. :writing:

Вера wrote:

I until quite kuspidy'm ignoring. With planets would deal.

And what deal something? :) That are looking. Further Venus on subject partnerships, here same can be and DSTs watch, here same the Sun and kuspid 5 th homes. If they as something are interconnected, means, can be to assume any events. Best such things to do on retro-forecasts :writing:

Вера wrote:

A the next solyar I already Halytsh eyes looked it up

And what there? :surprise: In what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal ASTs with?

Радуга wrote:

Better just such things to do on retro-forecasts

Oooooh. On retro-forecasts I such a umnayayayayaya :D A here is on prospect - full zero. Even minus :blush:

Радуга wrote:

A what there? :surprise: In what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal ASTs with is mired?

Yes Asts there is mired in 4 house, stellium in 8 natalnom reprisal. And solyarnyy 8 is active. And this house not aren, and iai?yaaao usually.

Радуга wrote:

A what deal something?

I here is until tried to deal on metodikoyu Tymoshenko. But not particularly this I have is obtained. Either all see was in its color, either in negative. Project not is obtained. :dontknow:

PS Rainbow, thank you for carryover themes! I already thought: What that zafludila venus subject their problems.

Вера wrote:

Either all see was in its color, either in negative. Project not is obtained.

And-and-and, this normally! :) Don’t know as have other, and me it is difficult get rid of subjectivity under parsing own glee. Cobbler without heavy foot in any profession :flirt:

Вера wrote:

Yes Asts there is mired in 4 house

Moreover, Long with on ASTs glad. Yes plus Long with on kuspide 11 th glad. So can be suggest, that affairs homes, family preoccupy all attention nativa. ???? this sphere of await deep, irreversible changes
(IC with in 8 st glad, ah yes, ah yes. House a daunting, but case after all, that changes so are due, that not can not happen?

Вера wrote:

Yes something I have all recent years not suited to place relations A the next solyar I already Halytsh eyes looked it up, and he me appeared even less joyful, than the current.

Yes here is how times and for good reason on-my. Kuspid 5 th with comes straight is mired on natalnoe compound the Sun-Mars yes still in 9 th natalnyy: Was literally the diversion with astrologicheskogo - enlargement love spheres, is possible partner inogorodniy, from afar.

Радуга wrote:

this shoemaker without heavy foot in any profession

Yes perishing :D

Радуга wrote:

case after all, that changes so are due, that not can not happen?

Yes in is the and deal, that nothing not overdue until. So and not likes me such active 8 house.

Радуга wrote:

Kuspid 5 th with comes straight is mired on natalnoe compound the Sun-Mars yes still in 9 th natalnyy:

Ah this not fact. I not know, where on moment diesel d is. So that kuspid can sail away, and together with him and all prospects on 5 home :(

Вера wrote:

ah this not fact. I not know, where on moment diesel d is. So that kuspid can sail away, and together with him and all prospects on 5 home

Smarter look solyar on place the principal residence in this year. These tricks with meeting solyary in another place not purple prose is fine.

Lud_mila wrote:

Those tricks with meeting solyary in another place not purple prose is fine.

Lud_mila
And you this on experience say or from literature? Simply very many of views on this expense different. I on itself not audited, and here is the familiar argues, that it had solyar horror-film on place his meeting.

Вера wrote:

simply very many of views on this expense different

I, too, think, that the main place residence affects solyar. Otherwise all was would too simply, relocated in moment birthday, and through day back returned.
Belief, your solyar I built judging by from meeting DR in Moscow.

Вера wrote:

yes in is the and deal, that nothing not overdue until. So and not likes me such active 8 house.

Belief, means nazreyut. In any case all deal in respect to milestone. Not Context wait catastrophes, can be event worryingly, but after him all comes on their seats. I have past solyar such was, ASTs in 8 st House. What, seemed would, a pleasant? Ah analyzed I health hard. But after all analyzed, hands, finally, came close. And not give us a push 8 th house to visit by to a doctor and further would monkeyed :dontknow: [the entire question in regard.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, your solyar I built judging by from meeting DR in Moscow.

Yes, thank you, I this realized :)

Радуга wrote:

[the entire question in regard.

Ah yes. But as something me usually for this are 6-8-12 homes. In anybody the scare stories are drawn immediately. Here is have been arguing on least opportunities with this fight.

Вера wrote:

But as something me usually for this are 6-8-12 homes. In anybody the scare stories are drawn immediately. Here is have been arguing on least opportunities with this fight.

Yes wait a. Still same nothing not happened 8-) Let us will replace word "the scare stories" on word "transformation"? Incidentally, you have in 8 th natalnyy is mired 4 th with: You renovating homes to do not are going? To this same community and Long with (upr.8 th with) on ASTs glad., literally: Initiative directed on questions changes homes.

Радуга wrote:

you renovating homes to do not are going?

Made would with gusto. But - not on that.

Радуга wrote:

By this same community and Long with (upr.8 th with) on ASTs glad., literally: Initiative directed on questions changes homes.

Hmm. Climate homes - this moon walks as signifikatoru? I would as any otherwise this interpreted. And now in love.

Вера wrote:

I would as any otherwise this interpreted.

There is no, ah this can be differently still the endowment. For example: Is intensifying sensitivity, impressionability, volatility sentiments. On personal initiatives exerts influence mother. Personality in this year will require adjusting to situations, adaptation, flexibility. Ah in including and pro house.

Вера wrote:

A now in love

Ah here is, as least one option direction energy 8 th homes in constructive direction have us was born :yep:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Faith