Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Long-Mercury

Aspects of Long-Mercury

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

The beginning of debate here, in my FaceBook. Who wants to continue and to share its experience, mercy of ask :writing:

In FaceBook already not fits. Will continue here?

Olja, about copiously throughout the Westerners. I not realized why you she has not found nothing? She has often its essence have pmsateley aspect of - the connections with Sun behaves similarly, here same and in the delegation prisosedilas (and L on what subject writes. To the same she has septil to kuspidu 3 th, by - included a badge of in 9 st House + Mercury manages 12 st (psychologism and camping on D. On. 9 st manages Venus, which on kuspide 5 th yes in connecting could we talk from Jupiter (a Sagittarius - included a badge of in 3 st). On-my full of the pokazately. There is still one meaningful aspect of: Upr.3 th types in Uranus is those respects, Chinese system. And planet in 10 forge the This should would to lend muscle relaxers in prof. Implementation (she prof. Writer, but, it seems, she its successfully this, while living again on paper their feelings.

Flax, these indicators too little))
As and in my case - indicators many, and bribery there is no))
Flax, I until not want to say on what subject writes L, and prof. Whether she writer. But writes many, and its are blandly reproducing.
All then. Itself, you can read them))
I you want offer popredpolagat themes, on which she writes (a small hint - something you is true suggested)
Yes)) and still - need look and signs, in which are worth planet, and motivational chain.

Оля wrote:

Yes)) and still - need look and signs, in which are worth planet, and motivational chain.

Motivational chains I have broke a 3, which kind of shut up on: Moon, Saturn and mutual receptionist Venus-Uranus.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Long-Mercury