Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Layoff or as?

Layoff or as?

Posts 1 to 20 of 39

In the early year in his diary I made record: "Spring I change work." -2 Diesel fuel clearly spoke about how, that creativity will become the main activities, I already has mostly cooperated with fashion magazine, wrote on 1-2 articles in month and been mulling, that here is this it and there is. On largely place work things were going nor was on a rocky, nor the hotel. Circumstances Architecture so, that all resisted to his firing, owing partly financial crisis, partly for other reasons. -2 Diesel fuel dwelt on period instability in March-April this year, with "instability" this say the said. Can be said, that I themselves already seen in waiting lists on exchanges labor simultaneously rassylayuschey their resumes in all companies that in city of still work. "Instability" this expressed so with steeply, that in Monday, I commanded on work with statement about firing regulations in your bag. This was on the morning. Day I withdrew made there with improving in office (letting editor of magazine) and salaries. Propose a your attention "set of", indicating on changes in work (basic aspects of, at work listing all I bore you not d).

SOLЯR:
ASTs with Oh casually glad.
ICJ with Oh K9 (I serve in magazine, if that), 90 K6, 60 the Sun (in 6 st glad.)
ICJ glad. In 11 with
The. ICJ with Saturn with 90 K8, 60 the Sun (in 6 st glad, 60 Neptune glad. (In 6 st glad.)
K6 with Oh Jupiter glad.
The. 6 th with Mercury with 90 ICJ glad., 60 Jupiter glad.

In map diesel: Saturn (upr.10) 120 Jupiter (upr.9), 90 By 9.

Moon to March shapes kvadraturu to natalnomu Merkruiyu in 6 st, in April crosses kuspid 12 th homes, that points to change environment (indeed occurred some personnel progress) and makes semisextile to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children.

progression:
The. ASTs etc. Moon etc. 60 Uranus (glad. (The. ICJ)
ICJ etc. 60 By 9 glad. (1 • 11 shadowing)
K6 etc. 60 Long glad. (In 10), 72 Venus (upr.6), 72 Uranus (upr.10)
Upr.6 etc. Jupiter problem 150 Saturn glad., 30 K6 glad.
Venus etc. (Chinese system. 5 etc.) Firebird will with natalnym Sun behaves similarly in 5 etc. And 6 glad. House

Progressive Long in March shapes kvadraturu to natalnomu Old in 6 st glad. House.

Rubles that, lunar (series) and analysis tranzitov'll post an later.

Strong performance diesel MC and ASTs - in connecting with important spots. With this all clear.
And compound Venus progressive with Sun behaves similarly natalnym, under all options this still anonymity on love yes still and in 5m House.
But until about sentiments not of food, to not thwart. Love all same thin matter. Then going to tell.

Helen wrote:

compound Venus progressive with Sun behaves similarly natalnym, under all options this still anonymity on love yes still and in 5m House.

Yes, still and this :)
At all, I in this year await the still 2 important events.

Helen wrote:

But until about sentiments not of food, to not thwart. Love all same thin matter. Then going to tell.

Still not time :) yes out and tell about this as something awkward. Take as fact :)

Радуга wrote:

Long to March shapes kvadraturu to natalnomu Merkruiyu in 6 st, in April crosses kuspid 12 th homes, that points to change environment (indeed occurred some personnel progress) and makes semisextile to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children.

A rainbow, and how you control of the timeline events, are relying their possible time? I... went through forum, but the finest (as me it looked) subject with answer on this question not has found, although, like would something such smiled. If not it is difficult, tell here anything about this :flag: Meanwhile more. That you commemorated:

Радуга wrote:

In the early year in his diary I made record: "Spring I change work."

Means, timeline possible changes know how track.
And at all, my admiration :love: That itself predict event (by managing look away from subjectivity) of expensive is worth!

Радуга wrote:

Direction of the, lunar (series) and analysis tranzitov'm gonna post later.

Waiting for-with :rolleyes:

Вера wrote:

means, timeline possible changes know how track

Yes, Matters, of course, can be done a dynamic razvertku solyarnoy and progressive carte. This not so hard as may seem. "Minute arrow", zapuskayuschaya events, this Long in prognostic maps. Say, you have day birth 1 March. You build map saltire .The treatment on 1 March 2009 and there see, that Long, ah say, in 15 throes Aries, in 10 st House, and in 20 st throes Aries you have kuspid 11 th homes (this the abstract example). Forth we calculate the speed movement solyarnoy moon (she equals 1 F on in month). Therefore, 1 March 2009 Long with you have was in 15 st throes of the Ram, 1 April 2009 she will in 16 throes of the Ram, 1 on May 2009 - in 17 throes of the Ram, 1 June - in 18, 1 July - in 19, and 1 August in 20 throes of the Ram and combine with kuspidom 11 th homes, i.e. Crosses in 11 th house. Means, we can do conclusion, that in August you have will event, associated with a common themes maps. I.e. solyarnaya Long is launching his, materializuet. In this case we can to talk about some rejuvenation (11 th home), about novizne in life kverenta. Not necessarily track only aspects of with kuspidami homes. Achieve escape information can give and aspects of moon with with planets natalnoy and solyarnoy maps (here very conveniently turn to spreadsheet Bindkhu, she there is in astroprogramme Zet 8). Don`t worry preferences aspects on least numarul their forces: Compounds will the most mattered, then the opposition, trigon, squaring, sekstil.

Also helpful track movement progressive moon and synthesize with movement solyarnoy moon (ah and tranzity need to track, and lunar (series) account for). Here is in my case meaningful aspects of were and in March progressive the moon, and in April solyarnoy the moon. So March-the beginning of April was enough unstable time. Frankly, on aspects I more was siding to his firing, than to a change of work and those more to increase. But here well worked factor intervention in events. In critical moment I not swam downstream on, and has made some actions, it has put efforts.

Вера wrote:

A at all, my admiration That itself predict event (by managing look away from subjectivity) of expensive is worth!

Thank you, of course :) but on fact very itself case difficult project, so as very want to backdoor "for ears" performance. Perhaps, here plays role what element have human aktsentirovana. Air and the fire will more is subjective, water and land less :dontknow:

So, lunar (series):

In map Lunara: The. ASTs Mercury in connecting with a head of ICJ Uranus in 11 House in Trina to K3 homes (I shall remind, that speech goes about journalism).

The. DSTs Jupiter in connecting with ICJ (powerful support the layer leadership)

The. 6 th homes Pluto in shall to kuspidu 6 th homes

Forth correlation with radiksom:

Mercury Lunara in shall to Neptune sextile in 6 st House radiksa

The. 6 th Lunara Pluto in Uranus is to upr.6 th glad. Venus, in M. to K6 glad. And in connecting with By 8 Lunara (I as something more rested on this aspect of and been mulling, that will layoff).

Tranzity:This is event I eliminating with "upper" connection the Sun-Mercury, which was 31 March. "??" was 20 January and shaped the kvadraturu to my Old in 6 st House (affairs went not very well), and on "atop" connecting we can watch outcome, all transit compound planets --something accurately on kuspid 12 th homes. Other meaningful tranzitov I as something not watch. On direktsiyam later spread out, me there until not all understandable.

Rainbow
I errori, but something I not quite understand.

Радуга wrote:

Next we calculate the speed movement solyarnoy moon (she equals 1 F on in month).

I.e. for year (time actions considered diesel) we being the speed moon equal 12 degrees? Or I ??? realized?

Радуга wrote:

have said: So, we can do conclusion, that in August you have will event, associated with a common themes maps

Uh. With what themes? With the, on that points position solyarnoy moon? Or in accordance with natalnym its position and with progressive solar arrangement aspect of?

Радуга wrote:

Necessary information can give and aspects of moon with with planets natalnoy and solyarnoy maps

And you have surveillance, what aspects of have more strong influence? Movement moon about Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal or solar characteristics?

Радуга wrote:

But here well worked factor intervention in events. In critical moment I not swam downstream on, and has made some actions, it has put efforts.

Here is so it is important deal in is, that show maps and on opportunities to intervene in development events :flirt:

Радуга wrote:

but on fact very itself case difficult project, so as very want to backdoor "for ears" performance. Perhaps, here plays role what element have human aktsentirovana. Air and the fire will more is subjective, water and land less

Oops, ah not znaaaaayuyuyuyu. Me air and the fire as times more by objective seem :rolleyes: But this all ???, think, to the issue about subjectivity and engagement in situation. (Concerns forecast themselves, close or outsiders people).

Вера wrote:

“I don’t air and the fire as times more by objective seem

Oops-oops-oops. Of course! To Stimul-Cash, this a typo.

Вера wrote:

What there is for year (time actions considered diesel) we being the speed moon equal 12 degrees? Or I ??? realized?

You is true understood :) precisely so. Want try work out on its the current solyare?

Вера wrote:

Uh. With what themes?

With themes prognosticheskoy maps. Are looking, we do solyar on year. So? There played common trends on year. As us to know in what month – is underway the or different event? Here is solyarnaya and Progressive Long and is launching implementation of this events. If to return to my example, then solyar clearly showed, that creativity will become the main profession throughout. Emerged question: And in what month this will be? Progressive Long has shown March, solyarnaya - April. Ah do conclusion, that March-April the most suitable months for change of work. Lunar (series) showed event more "professional has."

Вера wrote:

A you have surveillance, what aspects of have more strong influence? Movement moon about Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal or solar characteristics?

Frankly not can with full certainty you to answer, but, think, that correlation with natalnymi spots more substantially. But this umozritelnye conclusions.

Вера wrote:

That so it is important deal in is, that show maps and on opportunities to intervene in development events

Yes. Precisely so :)

Радуга wrote:

Want try work out on its the current solyare?

Want - not the word! 'm on fire desire! :writing:

Радуга wrote:

See, we do solyar on year. So? There played common trends on year. As us to know in what month – is underway the or different event? Here is solyarnaya and Progressive Long and is launching implementation of this events.

Ah here is here again arises question: That works - solyar on place meeting or on place residence.

Радуга wrote:

lunar (series) showed event more "professional has."

Here is I on itself until that not can track lunary - not work they. Although. Can I their not correctly regard. But, justice, sake of I shall note, that not's been tracking until time events on movement moon.

Belief, I until I take pausing from-for fire.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, I until I take pausing from-for fire.

Only now saw in fludilke message pro conflagration. I the I raze could not understand, about than speech, from-for no fire pause.

Радуга wrote:

we calculate the speed movement solyarnoy moon (she equals 1 F on in month).

And calculate as, from pre with or already accurately know, that the speed moon 1 degree in month in solyare?
Understandable, that Progressive Long (as and all other progshressivnye point) unfolding in solyare.
And still, mb I get a few steps forward. But lunar (series) we we build times in month?
Thank you.

Tania T wrote:

And still, mb I get a few steps forward. But lunar (series) we we build times in month?

Lunar (series) - this map, built on moment return moon (as and any map takesies-backsies - solyar, marsiar, veneriar and camping on D. T. K. Moon every month it turns out in point your natalnyy moon, its can be build in every month. T. E. For year you have will 12 lunarov.

Girls, I'll post an today formula calculation prognosticheskoy moon?

Lud_mila wrote:

as and any map takesies-backsies - solyar, marsiar, veneriar and camping on D.)

And someone testing marsiar and veneriar?

Радуга wrote:

A someone testing marsiar and veneriar?

As in sight from name, veneriar, marsiar - this very specific maps. From the experience know, that their no one looks. Solyary with lunarami and the not all are building. :)

Радуга wrote:

Girls, I'll post an today formula calculation prognosticheskoy moon?

Rainbow, lay out pliz!

Радуга wrote:

A someone testing marsiar and veneriar?

I love venerian look. But as rule, nothing global in it there is no. He can only confirm the, that in solyare Zones. And here is marsiar once me showed substantial details moreover, about than solyar remained essentially silent.

Вера wrote:

A here is marsiar once me showed substantial details moreover, about than solyar remained essentially silent.

And example can be, Matters?

Вера wrote:

Rainbow, lay out pliz!

Girls, 'll post an, but later before. I now chief a washerman gender and, judging by around the, all of this seriously and to stay, smoothly shifting in renovating :dontknow:

Let us will finish with direktsiyami? So, that we look in direktsiyakh? We look planet and kuspidy homes that belong to topic. In this case participate direktsionnye:

ICJ, Saturn (significator ICJ), Uranus (blood regardless ICJ), Long (planet in 10 House)

Kuspid 6 homes, Mercury (significator at home), Venus (blood regardless at home), the Sun and Neptune (planet in House)

Kuspid 2 homes, Venus (significator at home), Mercury (blood regardless at home), planets in House there is no.

That we search for? We search for denials homes. This means, that the above point must do "cross-an", i.e. maximally to interact with each other. Let us consider so whether this.

MC Afghan 22,5 Saturn, 24 By 12- here is! Here is this aspect of shot down me with bribery! From-for participation in topic 12 th homes I made conclusion, that will layoff
Saturn Afghan 140 K6
Uranium Afghan 30 K6
Moon Afghan 140 Mercury, 90 K2 (incidentally, in the process earliest Long something after all makes and squaring to K8, can this as something to do with worked?)

K6 Afghan 18 Mercury, 52 Uranus (
Venus Afghan 90 Long
Mercury Afghan 51,4 (orbis 1 • 2 shadowing, and need to clearly 1 •, i.e. this point under question) ICJ
The sun Afghan 100 Saturn, 90 Uranus, 36 ICJ
Neptune Afghan 36 Long

K2 Afghan 180 MC
Venus Afghan 90 Long
Mercury Afghan 51,4 ICJ

Aspects of race, of course, but nevertheless they there is.

So, now on day arrest move moon. Honestly I’d say immediately, that count will have with calculator. As this is done in program I not know, trained to do manually as in old, good times.

1. Being ephemerides of (on midnight), find ensured year and month and day when came the solyar. We write out data moon (suppose, 11 • 16 min.26 sec. Fish)

2. Look in what throes she will through clock (in next overhead line) - 23 • 23 min.56 sec. Fish.

3. Find between them difference: 353,40 - 341,27. Is obtained 12,13 - this the speed moon for year.

4. Divide 12,13 on 12 (his-in months). Is obtained 738, this the speed moon in month (in this case figure close to 1, but happens and more high the speed moon).

5. If on moment of building diesel Long with was, say, in 12 • Pisces, then every month she will the walls are moving in on 1, 01 • and need look affects whether she aspects (and whatever) meaningful point in maps diesel and radiksa: Planet and kuspidy homes, in kakeimesyatsy she Crosses from homes in house.

Here is and all :) If I something it is unclear content of the, then don :) let us specify.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Layoff or as?