Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Layoff or as?

Layoff or as?

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Радуга wrote:

A example can be, Matters?

Theoretically, can be. And virtually. Need to data find, this a few years ago was. But I remember, that there in solyare Mars dwelt on a new work and all like was blagostno on aspects. And here is in marsare. Mars as times loop did, i.e. on natalnomu marsu 3 times protoptalsya and the situation with work strongly other trend for this time. -2 Diesel fuel this not showed. I'll look for data. If can find the money, then'll post an.

Lud_mila wrote:

Everyone in our the hands of

Ludmila, huge thank you for comments, very valuable information. After your debriefing "giperopeki" until now I keep replaying this subject in anybody. Returned to analysis concepts -izgnanie, fall and camping on D.

Lena Rainbow -pro calculation speed moon - clear and understandable, thank you.

Вера wrote:

If can find the money, then'll post an.

'oc :)

Tania T wrote:

Lena Rainbow -pro calculation speed moon - clear and understandable, thank you.

Remarkable :) if will desire to, you can practicing left in per its moon :writing:

Yes, here is still. On direktsiyam not wrote, that MC glad. In connecting with K8 Afghan and in M. to lower our standards. Here is that still me has brought down with bribery, I a confusing message this as layoff, and not as transformation prof. Activities. Although year still not over :)

Радуга wrote:

Great, great, great if will desire to, you can practicing left in per its moon

Flax, I have Long solyarnaya in 12 House in soed with Neptune sextile only for concrete and in 90 to solar arrangement hosts.
I cover the remaining rigs with, that soed with ASTs will in August (on that title Joseph Heller described you metodikoyu).
And natalnaya Long in solyare makes about 60-with Uhl and 120 to casually on 9 and 3 homes only for concrete respectively.
Here is and think, Long and ganglia - theme year is obtained (Working until on these aspects)
What the period change I have now goes, very psychologically severe -zazemlenie, past, which already long remained in past not lampooned in new realities, somewhere I there stuck or something not realized in relations with the past. Think, examine. A member very and for mother again's-she's gonna och. Poorly themselves feels, as would again in hospital not engulfed (I so understand Long on 12 can manifest itself).
And in solyare interpretation of such a same as in tranzitakh (who where and than manages on BrediB.
Thank you.

Tania T wrote:

A in solyare interpretation of such a same as in tranzitakh (who where and than manages on BrediB.

Yes. Tanja, after all that such solyar? This the private case transit movement planets.

Tania T wrote:

Len, I have Long solyarnaya in 12 House in soed with Neptune sextile only for concrete and in 90 to solar arrangement hosts.

Tania T wrote:

Worry very and for mother again's-she's gonna och. Poorly themselves feels, as would again in hospital not engulfed (I so understand Long on 12 can manifest itself).

Not-not-not, on this one be based cannot be! Should be several indicators. Can and reverberate as from falling mothers in hospital, but not fact. Need to still look.

Tania T wrote:

I cover the remaining rigs with, that soed with ASTs will in August

Here is, means, you with mom need to until August hold out for, and further will change Aoyama, your activity and self-expression will rise, theme 12 homes will on the sly stray.

Tania T wrote:

And natalnaya Long in solyare makes 60 to with Uhl and 120 to casually on 9 and 3 homes only for concrete respectively.

Tanya, I would drew attention more on trigon to 3 home (casually in 3-with, because trigon stronger sekstilya. If trigon to casually in 3 st, then can emerge new, favorable opportunities nedalnego relocation or good relations with brother / the sister and neighbors. So same in his daily life you can become more inquisitive, more to read and communicate (Long only for concrete. In what signs. At all this can be simply good news :)

Linen, thank you large, let us to cling with mom, although and Transit Uranus goes on Uhl in 4 House!
Yes, setting my has been powered, truth to live I there am not expected, simply new flushed / OK on paper.

Moon only for concrete in Libra :writing:, -uchus and read, read and am learning.
Thank you, Lena!

Tania T wrote:

Thanks, Lena!

Yes not for that :)

Tania T wrote:

That and think, Long and ganglia - theme year is obtained (Working until on these aspects)

Incidentally, I here is thought: And why you let’s take this as subject year? Theme year - this position ASTs, MC and their upraviteley.

Tania T wrote:

although and Transit Uranus (goes on Uhl in 4 House!

Yes and let itself goes! Without heap indicators this could mean renovating and not moreover. If you about mother and its health, then here need to would watch here is so:

1. ASTs with, his blood regardless
2. MC with, his blood regardless
3. Moon with and its aspects of
4. Analysis 4, 6, 8 and 12 homes.

Only then can be to do conclusion. You help or itself can handle it?

Радуга wrote:

If you about mother and its health, then here need to would watch here is so:

Linen, and this solyar of Tatiana or her mothers?

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, and this solyar of Tatiana or her mothers?

Of Tatiana.

Радуга wrote:

If you about mother and its health, then here need to would watch here is so:
1. ASTs with, his blood regardless
2. MC with, his blood regardless
3. Moon with and its aspects of
4. Analysis 4, 6, 8 and 12 homes.

Rainbow, and this need to in somebody solyare look? In his or my mom's?

Last edited by Вера (Apr 17 2009 16:01:49)

Flax, theme year as I understand, ASTs And ICJ with:
ASTs to Libra (in 11 only for concrete Afghan). Controllab Venus on 4 natD, LG Xenon features house 5
MC with in question (in 9 only for concrete Afghan), Chinese system the Sun in 3 only for concrete. Afghan, LG Xenon features house 3
Here is and theme year friends, girlfriends -obschenie and plans on the future, and all-??? my correctness on 9 home is enshrined?

Homes 6, 8 with and only for concrete empty
Something I all in together, after all in primarily centimeters from falling in natalnye homes is due to lack of skill and system, but I can something another -Come on and well. :shine:

4 with -Merkuriy, Jupiter, casually, Neptune - here is and setting here can be accounted
4 only for concrete Venus (Chinese system ASTs with) and Uranus ((Chinese system IP with)
This is called -smotrish in book and prichine -figu :question:
12 only for concrete Afghan spacecraft to to soed with Neptune -.

Радуга wrote:

Yes not for that

I always on this 7.10, I MUMBAI from just hearts - Thank you, those feel down GOD, and you me back Which, I the pick up volumes K.
So, Lena, THANK YOU!

Вера wrote:

Rainbow, and this need to in somebody solyare look? In his or my mom's?

In my mom's, of course, necessarily. But want say, that, for example, operation my mothers clearly was visible in my solyare (Long in connecting to K12 (mountain) and quadrature (disambiguation) to K8). So in Taninoy prognostike, too, should be in sight.

Tania T wrote:

ASTs to Libra (in 11 only for concrete Afghan). Controllab Venus on 4 natD, LG Xenon features house 5

Renewal in positive interpersonal relations, can be, will emerge the need formalizing the legal documents, associated with real estate. 11 and 5 house can to point fingers on romantic the link, with partner can be from number of friends. ???? you here themselves chase initiative Fuehrer.

Tania T wrote:

ICJ with in question (in 9 only for concrete Afghan), Chinese system the Sun in 3 only for concrete. Afghan, LG Xenon features house 3

Only on these indices not can say about opportunities the turnout. If anything important sphere life in this year will communication, contacts, here you will to shine got 3 queen. Professional activities not connected with files and\ or communicating? For his leadership you in this year you can be prosecuted in favorable light “entertainments ” out-of-town the regularly, perhaps what something training, associated with profession throughout (type rate refresher program or additional training), again same trip not removed. A good period to uluchsht its social image.

Tania T wrote:

something I all in together, after all in primarily centimeters from falling in natalnye homes is due to lack of skill and system

This nothing :) this deal skill. Let us so. Consider any sphere of and detail its we explain? Health mothers or setting. Need look in ``The.

Радуга wrote:

Upgrading in positive interpersonal relations, can be, will emerge the need formalizing the legal documents, associated with real estate

This already happened -podtverzhdayu.

Радуга wrote:

To his leadership you in this year you can be prosecuted in favorable light “entertainments ” out-of-town the regularly, perhaps what something training, associated with profession throughout (type rate raising qualifications or additional training), again same trip not removed. A good period to uluchsht its social image

The, that already happened in this solyarnom year:
Linen, in ties with a new real estate -pomenyalis neighbors -i with them met, prizhlos ask old an over-familiar -remont a small do.
Annual raising qualifications is for me necessarily (according to law)
Another matter, that my new thought -parallelno delve into one of prof. Those.
Emerge new Amani Oriental Dance Festival.
Flax, thank you, alphabetized all on art.
Process of knowledge continues :glasses:
Dreamt last solyar its sister and has found explanations events, the material in solyare,:
The entire year she was looking a new work -ASTs with in -6nd, ICJ with 0 K6,
Was looking, was looking, yes nor on than not Working, but when Long with 0 Pluto in 1 with House on 8 nd (strong emots experiences, analysis their qualities and requirements work and vast), moved in 9 nd, she changed parameters its search -9d -snyala demands on inost language - and immediately decided with choice.
And in this solyare - she has so interestingly -soedinenie upraviteley ASTs and MC solar in 12 solyarnom House.
Still times, thank you, Rainbow.

Tania T wrote:

A times, thank you, Rainbow.

Not for that :) Tanja, me each time awkward :blush:

Tania T wrote:

Did you watch it yet last solyar its sister and has found explanations events, the material in solyare

Very well, that you you're over-analyzing retro-events, brilliant :mybb:

Tania T wrote:

A in this solyare - she has so interestingly -soedinenie upraviteley ASTs and ICJ solar in 12 solyarnom House.

And as manifests itself?

This solyar will begin in May 2009 g, but what underhanded game will, already now one senses, although upraviteli -Neptun and Jupiter. Necessarily write, I as an outside observer might (with a would deal)
Thank you, Rainbow! :flag:

Tania T wrote:

This solyar will begin in May 2009 g, but what underhanded game will, already now one senses

And-but-but. So solyar fonit is beginning to month for 2-3, so already and one senses. 'oc, waiting for observations and is deprived! :writing:

All-??? layoff :hobo: This is directly classic genre! On these indices can be train newcomers, honest word :D So, another period, when aktualizirovalas again theme work, came the after 8 th on May, when solyarnaya Long touches polusekstilem Saturn (significator careers). Because in all prognostic maps (see The first post in this topic)was heap rulings on instability and possible loss of work, then, therefore, after 8 th on May must was erupt into still one test on the tenacity. And it came. Lunar (series) throwing his hat 16 th on May, this was Saturday. I sat, she Looks and realized, that in Monday, all will determine. Lunar (series) simply dreamlike!
1. MC Lunara in connecting with K8 glad. Yes in M. to Pluto
2. ICJ glad. In connecting with By 12 th Lunara
3. K6 Lunara in connecting with IC and lunarnym Uhl - "death" work
4. Upraviteli lunarnykh ASTs and ICJ Jupiter and Neptune in connecting in 12 st lunarnom (all, incidentally, happened very say the and discretely)
5. Can still something that not uglyadelos with tilt

That aren? Is 11 th house, i.e. all-??? will not bezvylaznoe seat homes, and what something renewal:
1. ASTs Lunara in 11 st glad.
2. The. ASTs and MC Lunara virtually in connecting with By 11 st glad.
3. To 3 Lunara in connecting with casually glad.: New financial opportunities

Here is such affairs :) And in the end he most interesting. When I there you were hired, then catching me on an off khorarnym issue on this subject. Our astrosoobschestvo was several splashes...... with bribery, so as khorar gave an unambiguous answer "there is no", and reception in company all-??? By. So here is, in is khorare the latest aspect of moon was - quadrature (disambiguation) with to Dis, i.e. a clear anonymity on the gap with company. Revere this subject can be here. And simply surprisingly, as delicately stars implemented valid scenario almost annual ago. Each time not get tired of puttin be surprised beauty and would astrological "dances."

And still not forget would. We same know, that enjoy under prognosis need to different ways. Not forget and about tranzitakh. On moment decisions about care request 3 interesting transit situation. And because I in personal his diary'm tracking still and the beginning of "bookmarks" tranzitov, then poluchaets still more interesting.

Tranzity (all planet have attitude to my sphere work):
1. The sun 180 Jupiter in 26 • Taurus-have, affecting axis 6-12 house, very close to ASTs-DSTs (not in orbise still, but von aspects one senses). The beginning of this cycle was’s budget provides for 24 January in 5 • have on my natalnom ICJ (the Sun third. About Jupiter third. About MC)
2. The sun 60 Uranus in 26 • Taurus-Pisces - the connections with ASTs, 120 DSTs - soft parting (the beginning of cycle in March the Sun Oh Uranus in 23 • Pisces - 180 types, 90 K8, 120 Neptune): Here is here amply in sight as transit, turned around, in time
3. The sun 90 Neptune in a 27 • Taurus - have - the connections with ASTs and quadrature (disambiguation) with MC (the beginning of cycle 12 February the Sun Oh Uranus (in 24 • have - 90 Neptune)

In general picture oils on the cheese :) Who are interestingly, can be boldly borrow and study this living circuits and ephemerides experience.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Layoff or as?