Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Gogol Nikolai Vasilyevich

Gogol Nikolai Vasilyevich

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Officially the birth of is considered 01 April 1809 g with Big Sorochentsy Poltava area time 13 ;0 3 local
ASTs in the Virgin is obtained.
Here on TV Ugandans historian, which insisted at the other time birth ° out March 1809 g time birth 21 ;0 0 local.
Under this Asts will in think Gerard isn't worried., in 1 House Saturn and Neptune.
From whom what considerations on etomoy topic. On whom he more look like?
Thank you.

Me seems, all-??? Epiphanius.

Zoom

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, all-??? Epiphanius.

But on picture real Gogol? Or the actor?

Ah if anything there, where I took photo, nothing not was said about movies or theater. Think, that this portrait.

Recommend watch Newsweek Vestey http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=259969
There there is the portraits Gogol and some very rare.
And here is still quotes pro his being veiled

That somehow first time saw Gogol S. T. Aksakov named collecting mushrooms in 1832 year: “. Khohol on anybody, smoothly pruned sideburns, shaved moustache and chin, big and firmly, starched collar workers put so much emphasis on a very different.. .puss his slap: We were beginning to think, that in it was something khokhlatskoe and dodgy. ”
From of memories actor A. Tolchenova: “It's acute nose, small the funk eyes, long, direct dark brown, slicked-and la the guy, hair, small moustache. ”
And here is how describes being veiled Gogol G. Danilevsky: “His long brown hair direct kosmami fall down today below ears, slightly zagibayas over them. Subtle, dark, gentle toiros slightly were covering up for complete, beautiful lips, under whom was small a goatee. in brown eyes have been thinking of Was lovingly, but cautiously and not he was smiling even then, when he spoke that any fun or ridiculous. A long, dry nose linked the this slap and these, crouching on his sides, careful eyes something's a bird's, surveillance and together a good soul should-the proud. So look with roofs Ukrainian khutorov standing, on one become, closely-slumberous storks. ”

Me seems, a long, dry nose - this of the air trait. But rising air a sign in proposed options there is no.

http://litmuz.ru/index.php?page=02affis … 90331gogol
And this the reference me hit, such a Gogol I never seen. :)

I decided watch in his base, this reckoning :) Wu me such data identifies a 01.04.1809 21 :0 8 liquid metal-cooled reactor, Sorochintsy.
Dug around for some in Internet and has found version of with the bottom-Aquarius (constellation). Here is this a badge of suited under description of long, crack nose. Version horoscope Gogol

Last edited by Lud_mila (Apr 11 2009 11:45:23)

Tania T wrote:

1425 on TV Ugandans historian, which insisted at the other time birth ° out March 1809 g time birth 21 ;0 0 local. Under this Asts will in think Gerard isn't worried., in 1 House Saturn and Neptune.

Raze I cannot build map, to voskhodil Sunik and Saturn with Neptune - in 1 House were on these data. Difference with Greenwich Zet gives + 2 :15: 52. On 21 :0 0 goes back the latest degree Libra, Uranus (in 1 House.

Lud_mila wrote:

small the funk eyes,

And this is the most the first and the most characteristic a sign of rising of Scorpio

Helen wrote:

A this is the most the first and the most characteristic a sign of rising of Scorpio

And if put Uranus on Asts, very interesting map is obtained, to-paradise 1 April.

Need to to study biography Gogol, on one ASTs we not'll go away. Think, us much will reveal his celibacy equal.

A biography Gogol here. That catches in eyes under even more superficial its studying? First, a large number of children in family, together with Nikolai also to in family was six people. Second, flamboyant evidence of spheres 9 th homes: Initially dreams about legal career, subsequently .museum and faculty lounge activities, private trip abroad. On. Turn attention on the, that in childhood Gogol wrote poems (3 + 12 at home), and in youth has tried themselves in 1997 as a, but unsuccessfully (5 house, scene). Forth points out on themselves attention sensitivity nervous system, propensity to are, heavy psychological tug and concerns, the (until destruction their the writings). And still celibacy equal and remain childless writer. This facts, on which we can rely under analysis.

Let us first consider version of on 1 April 1809 year, 13 :0 3, Poltava (sela Big Sorochintsy which was no one volunteered). That we see? On ASTs 9 • Virgin of. Blood regardless ASTs Mercury in 7 st House (who is also and a head of ICJ) in connecting to lower our standards, as the incumbent soupravitelem 3 th homes.

In 3 st House Uranus and casually in Trina to this combination on DSTs. Still in eyes catches, that Uranus manages 6 st home (professional it-Ventotene).

Marriage. Blood regardless DSTs Neptune in connecting with a head of 5 th homes Saturn on kuspide IC, trigon this compounds to s ambitious in 8 st House the Sun-Jupiter (Chinese system. 4 and 12 homes).

9 th house. Them manages retrogradnyy Mars in 2 House in connecting with the moon in Libra. In 9 st Uhl and a strong, although and without aspects of (if not considered quintile up here with) Venus in Taurus in connecting with in the delegation.

What will opinion? :)

Sorry - och. Many work in posldnee time.

Lud_mila wrote:

NO I cannot build map, to voskhodil Sunik and Saturn with Neptune - in 1 House were on these data. Difference with Greenwich Zet gives + 2 :15: 52. On 21 :0 0 goes back the latest degree Libra, Uranus (in 1 House.

Latitude 50 01, longitude that is it 33 57

Under planet Saturn and Neptune in 1 House, in the delegation in 7 D

Радуга wrote:

Next points out on themselves attention sensitivity nervous system, propensity to are, heavy psychological tug and concerns, the (until destruction their the writings). And still celibacy equal and remain childless writer. This facts, on which we can rely under analysis.

Under the second version birth-Uranus (in 12 House and in the delegation in 7 - me seems, that, too, odkhodit.
That think?

Tania T wrote:

under the second version birth-Uranus (in 12 House

And here is this, detective, the right question (with) :) I, too, think, that have Gogol should be expressed 12 house. First, have him was propensity to heavy emotional concerns, the, and second, have him was glaring mystical dimension. But here is question! As should to express themselves Uranus (in 12 House?

Lud_mila wrote:

NO I cannot build map, to voskhodil Sunik and Saturn with Neptune - in 1 House were on these data.

Lyuda, I have goes back a Sagittarius, 6 degree and accurately on ASTs compound Saturn-Neptune.

Tania T wrote:

under the second version birth-Uranus (in 12 House

This under: 1 April 1809, 21 :0 8? I have is obtained in 11.

But nevertheless consider as manifests itself Uranus (in 12. Being Yale "our Lovely Girl Venus and struck Neptune", Uranus in 12 st House - "“ Last supper freedom ":

". In early life I have was well underdeveloped intuition. In some sense I could contact with internal of images, which sometimes for a moment, emerged from the depths my souls. Perhaps, me stifled domestic spying fear of changes that could happen, if would I then knew nature of these revelations. So that my water on the and revolutionary potential a long time was human player in unconscious on.

Still quite young I began hide and mask its originality, otherness on other, allowing itself only secret volnonosti. And although I felt, that was not thus, as all, I did all possible, to not attract to itself an unwelcome attention. Discipline I believed themselves not quite normal and believed reasonable not a low profile, lest me not were the one who put in madhouse.

Child I not the Field gated spaces and often slept with open window and gateway. Dream my was so a little bit of a, that I if and not slept at all, and was only in some heavy sleeper, ready and at night to active action or flight.

Sitting in alone, I felt strange electrified and nervousness, as if in any moment expected something unforeseen. I and now experiencing internal anxiety, barely all your Jeffrey Dahmer fantasies. Truth, I learned productively use emerging under this creative impulses. Above many changes in my life occurred spontaneously, unconsciously, as if I himself not had no to them relations. Now for training to thus changes I consciously'm using moments a.

Until I still not found out, from whom from my ancestors inherited their slightly whether not providcheskie ability to, but already learned use their on good other. Feverish freedom and independence, to which I sought to many years, I learned to use them and sensed need help others, by accompanying their on the way to freedom. My unexpected and sometimes crazy ideas, as and my intuition, very help me in this. Now I glad, that I such, what there is, perhaps, not well a normal on common measure, but me not requires let's be honest, from the world my ability to. "

Incidentally, according to Yale Uranus (in 12 House was have Alexander Rabinovich have Pushkin. Frankly, not particularly convincingly pitfalls and Pushkin, and Gogol. If anything have Gogol not particularly one senses theme freedom and independence. But this until stage of preliminary reasoning.

The second option -i had in view 19 March.
And Uranus on 12 home -uvlechenie mystical of images.
Although,, too, story- why-to serve the was coconut time birth and on today’s day being advanced within two (and mb and more) versions of dates his birth -Uran in 12?
But would still interestingly :question:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Gogol Nikolai Vasilyevich