Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Conflagration: Performance to milestone

Conflagration: Performance to milestone

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Lena, only saw, that have you conflagration homes occurred. If would housing was insured, then was would well.
I, as scarred by many fires understand you. First joy from, that remained a corner, from that alive remained.
But then, of course a pity houses instead favorite things. I have in childhood turned sour, curly groupers. More me their so and not bought.: '(And books beloved a pity. But nothing theft and fires instruct us not be tied to things, distinguished importantly in life from minor.
On aspects it seems on all transit compound Mars with Uranus, but it in that day still not in orbise was. Although Uranus (gives events znachit. This his ability to.

Has built its s map, Lena, on subject fire I merely. Hit Progressive Long, to-paradise right embraced on IP. Mercury penetrated in 8 house, making 90 to natalnomu Pluto. But this likely about other. As and compound the prog. Venus with Sun behaves similarly. Meaningful tranzitov I not saw.

I suggest ??? I get the until of truth and find performance fire. Brutally sounds, but on my place can prove every. When you look such events on TV seems, that here is perishing personally you this not involves the, that this somewhere there, have someone. And you so cautious, is a cautious man and negligent and at all. Never, you leave electrical items without supervision. However such events occur not "because", and simply occur. And now imagine, if we not will see this in prognostike client? Such important, major event. Admit frankly, that here I captures defeat. I not saw this in his prognostike. So especially it is important find performance, because learning on mistakes. Warned - armed. In general, this need and us and clients. Anna Eduardovna promised days connect.

My data: 8 November 1967, 17 :3 4, Sochi
Conflagration: 12 April 2009, about 20 :3 0, Sochi

Looked it up a bit your solyar, Lena. Something me, too, particularly nothing in eyes not from steepness, except Mars natalnogo, which accurately aspektiruet axis ICJ-IC solyarnye.

Татьяна wrote:

What something me, too, particularly nothing in eyes not from steepness

In-in :) and me not from steepness :) I think, that aside from IC and 8 th homes should as something to participate and 3 th, so as the process began have neighbors. Okay, see.

In direktsiyakh Long 90 K8, but I, frankly, been mulling, that this stems with operation have mothers (operation already was). And here the relapse some.

Dreamt tranzitnuyu map on moment fire. Performance there is and their enough. I would conflagration on tranzitam not have created predict (if would not knew), but serious unexpected losses can be.
1. The opposition Mars Transit Pluto only for concrete. Mars Chinese system 12 home, Pluto -7m. Abrupt nasilnaya purge from an extra $things.
Mars 90gr 2 and 8 homes
All ??? Uranus here throwing his hat. (Between him and Mars, please less 2 degrees, but as is considered Uranus insurance is on gender degrees ahead).
And Uranus Chinese system 10d. Have in a result strident losses no inevitable character. (Uranium, Pluto Mars homes :1 0, 7,12)
The first house involved through opposition Venus retro (in Ovne) to the produce markets only for concrete.
Are engaged all major homes.
2. All transit the Sun in 12 Afghan -150 Pluto, 150 Neptune, 72 Long (in Natale 90)
3. Mercury (upr.2 in 12) Transit in 12 Afghan in connecting with of the Dark the Moon (in such cases on it always planet. Audited many times). Mercury 135 Pluto (in Natal 40).
4. There is still aspektik Uranus third in connecting with Khironom natalnym. , too, could poshutit to go around and scare.
5. Ah and quite epitaph the Sun Proserpine - top marginal transformation rights. But for Proserpina (goddess) in tranzitakh I not know, simply now with it’ve worked and I have were included its aspects of.

Girls, I seems has found. Push it not d, until dreamt only solyar. So, we remember, that process went from neighbors. Means, analyze 3 house. And that we see? K3 with 90 Pluto, 180 K8. Blood regardless 3 with Mercury with 90 IC. Here is it! And I - but. Not can be more important. :hobo:

Helen wrote:

I, as scarred by many fires understand you.

Horror. Linen, and you have dissected prognostiku on this expense?

Helen wrote:

Wu me in childhood turned sour, curly groupers. More me their so and not bought.

And you not like it or itself itself their buy? In psychology such things widely adultery. Appeal have domestic child is called. Adults uncle, aunts buy itself the Muppets, yiooceanoia. I, frankly, on childhood as something not I'm longing, toys was shaft, and the would, too, something has bought would itself :)

Helen wrote:

Skyfall aspects it seems on all transit compound Mars with Uranus, but it in that day still not in orbise was. Although Uranus (gives events znachit.

Not, Len, this not the. First, Mars I have manages 12 st, Uranus (- 10 st, all transit compound was in 11.
3, 4 and 8 not hit the. Second, the entire this company in 25 • Pisces and makes trine to Neptune sextile in 6 st (flooding still understandable was would :)) But this in my opinion, of course.

Lud_mila wrote:

hit Progressive Long, to-paradise right embraced on IP.

I very hope, that finally us tremble these halls theme real estate :) like in May must be progress in this side :) although if to return to M. the manager 3 th to IC, then on setting can be already not hope.

Lud_mila wrote:

Mercury penetrated in 8 house, making 90 to natalnomu Pluto. But this likely about other.

Ah as say? :) Nina.doc, on-my you, too, felt. Mercury in map progressiy manages 4 and 12.

Татьяна wrote:

except Mars natalnogo, which accurately aspektiruet axis ICJ-IC solyarnye.

:stupor: yes God his knows.

lunar (series):

IC 90 the Sun (Chinese system. 4)
The. 4 the Sun 90 K8, 120 IC

In general when deal have with retro-event performance necessarily otyschutsya :dontknow:

In this case clearly involved 2nd and 8th house, and also 12th. Loss of assets, the threat security. Trin from Mars to Neptune sextile - to shag it, ??? cat (host favourite singers).

Last edited by Helen (Apr 15 2009 21:13:24)

All, Greetings!
I, too, join you.
Frankly the first on that directed vnimanie- this axis 2-oops and 8-oops on used-DSD, the Sun 0 Mars in solyare and sec. Used in Ovne in 12 th-the lethal mix of is obtained.
Have the most in this solyare used. In connecting with eighth-- with death in blizhayschem environment already stolknulas- Venus is worth in 3-is, by Chinese system. 8 th and 12.

Last edited by Свобода (Apr 16 2009 10:05:00)

Я вот подумала:может так ярко это событие не просматривается потому, что все хорошо закончилось? Жилье не потеряно, все живы-здоровы...Хотя, конечно, сильная стрессовая ситуация все равно должна быть показана. Мне кажется то, что писала Helen про транзитное соед. Марса с Ураном в оппозиции к твоим Плутону-Урану все-таки реально повлияло на событие. Только вот 4-й дом каким боком тут? Он же однозначно должен быть задействован или его сигнификатор :confused:

Last edited by Татьяна (Apr 16 2009 10:17:03)

Татьяна wrote:

“I don’t seems the, that wrote Helen pro all transit soed. Mars with Uranus in opposition to with your Pluto-Uranus all-??? realistically contributed on event.

I not know. Can be, of course, but let us still times: Mars - 8,12, Uranus - 5, 10, Pluto - 5, 7 :dontknow: Plus to everything Mars nor with Uranus, nor with Pluto in radikse not linked. In general, making someone forecast I would very strongly hesitated.

Татьяна wrote:

Only here is 4 th house somehow through here? He same unambiguously should be involved or his significator

DAC here is same OK.

Свобода wrote:

Wu the most in this solyare used. In connecting with eighth-- with death in blizhayschem environment already stolknulas- Venus is worth in 3-is, by Chinese system. 8 th and 12.

Here is this on-my enough a clear figure.

Helen wrote:

Trin from Mars to Neptune sextile - to shag it, ??? cat (host favourite singers)

Yes, Len, thank you for thought. With this angle Frosyu I not considered :)

Радуга wrote:

In direktsiyakh Long 90 K8, but I, frankly, been mulling, that this stems with operation have mothers (operation already was).

Can be still add, that Long direktsionnaya in opposition to Pluto natalnomu. T. E. The entire year will undergo under auspices losses and change in s sphere. T. E. Homes or at work, camping on K. Moon in 10 House.
T. E. In direktsiyakh tense moments in personal life reflected. Pluto manages 7 home, camping on E. The main the threat destruction goes from the outside world. Pro bytrye tranzity very well wrote Helen, so not d be much more widespread. Me zaintresoval Pluto third. On moment fire and he the as times and did quite many aspects of to radiksu: 36 those respects (on strained Orbisa, camping on E. He enters in this aspect of) and quite accurate 144 to ASTs and 30 to MC, and so same trine to Jupiter only for concrete. (Have luck, however. Me seems, that position Pluto in 4 degrees Capricorn with all his aspects and was a the main prerequisite fire.
The problem is, that Pluto on this F on will be even several times walk, so that makes sense track situation (particularly on subject napryazh. Aspects of to Pluto only for concrete. From third. Mars, sun, merkuriya). Truth simultaneous Uranus (third. 45 those respects in my not will, camping on E. The situation hardly will so unexpected.

Чукокала wrote:

You can still add, that Long direktsionnaya in opposition to Pluto natalnomu. T. E. The entire year will undergo under auspices losses and change in s sphere

Here is you and the absence of aspects in natalnoy map between the moon and Uranus and Pluto!

Pluto now retrogradnyy. In next time he will enter 4 th degree Capricorn 21 January 2010. Uranium on the very moment will in 24 • Pisces and will make the next aspects of: Opposition to Pluto, kvadraturu to axis 2-8 homes and trine to Neptune sextile, moon not concerns.

Радуга wrote:

Transcendental is that like a therapy on their ideologically hostile "everything equivalent
Stratifikatsionnoy poliparadigmalnosti

Linen, but as this translate? :smoke:
Thank you

And this raze not need to to transfer :D this great force absurd :flag:

Can will come in handy and my five kopecks in a common a box.
All three case:
1. 2003 year, slightly not was incinerated by in bed (has awakened (???? day) on smoldering bed - this something watched on our televisions ubayukivayuschee with with a cigarette forthwith). (Intergenerational accounts and and anything not consume a variety of)
2. 2004 on the evening sat in gostyakh. The fire "ran" on wall - Spezialwerkzeug gebunden with cuisine and until corridor soared with.
3. 2006 have old hat is faded cuisine of - been a firecracker (or that there) engulfed in window, 11 floor.

1 case - Mars compound with IC (my transit), precise compound
2 case - Mars compound with IC (have mothers a friend, have which sat in gostyakh), precise compound
3 case - Mars compound with IC (have bashed gal pal), all the same, precise compound

sunnshine wrote:

1 case - Mars compound with IC (my transit), precise soedinenie2 case - Mars compound with IC (have mothers a friend, have which sat in gostyakh), precise soedinenie3 case - Mars compound with IC (have bashed gal pal), all the same, precise compound

I have Mars in September has passed compound with IC. Thank God, Group has kept, fires not was.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me Mars in September has passed compound with IC. Thank God, Group has kept, fires not was.

Plyusuyus. On one measure to do forecast nekomilfo :rain:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Conflagration: Performance to milestone