Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Help with year-old time

Help with year-old time

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Something I your research on with this year-old time. Like would his introduced with 1981 with 01 April. But yesterday me the familiar told, that was abolishing his and in 1982, 1983 not have provided interpretation summer clock. And I have lie horoscopes with date birth 1983 October, and I not know to add hour or not. Help! Something I to his a Zeta not later. :(

Cities in the, I have there is in paper version reference book on year old time, there nothing there is no pro the, that in 1982-83 devolving Year time not initially translated. So same as in 1981 Is worth + 1 hour summer.

Татьяна wrote:

So same as in 1981 Is worth + 1 hour summer.

Here is me this and embarrasses. Zet and win * Star 2.0 Plus have written the + 3 on both these horoscope, and on ideas should be + 4. Bullshit any.

Since 1922 Propulsion On 1981. With year-old time have us in country not've been experimenting. In 1981-1983 devolving Year time acted with midnight 1 April until midnight 1 October. In 1984 Decided, that feel more comfortable the decision to weekends days, and year time became act with last Sunday’s drama March until the last Sunday’s drama September. With 1996 A return to winter time became occur on month later, in the last Sunday October.

Thank you Irina Ii?ic for reference book. Quote made there. Is obtained, that people my, born in October, not are trapped under year time. Zet was rights! :)

Girls, 82-83 years -- thank God, remember. :) 9-10 class, some tAvariSChi have us deliberately try on lessons (initially read more priurochivali strictly to 1 April and 1 October, regardless of, worker this day, output whether). Then a fool they were marching: "How? I on time came (- La). " Someone (in justification itself) pro read more shooter "not knew", other "oops, and wasn not ago have provided interpretation?"
????, all increasingly understood (profs, too,).

Lud_mila wrote:

Sort of would his introduced with 1981 with 01 April. But yesterday me the familiar told, that was abolishing his and in 1982, 1983 not have provided interpretation summer clock. And I have lie horoscopes with date birth 1983 October

Accurately, have provided interpretation on hour and in 82 and in 83, and in Odnako simply an amendment not made (and in uranus so and at all year time themselves prostalyaem :)). Regina, I for the same reason these remittances memorized the :)

And me I remember, here is that,
In August 1981 I has given birth to, and in day when. It comes. Translate time (I and day the memorized the only on this), we with husband went in bar, and I all time HRDs for time, to on time enter home -kormit child, but time why something not turned. I this very well remember. Already later, in some policy program said, that then simply ZABYLI, this was one only times autumn 1981 g

Last edited by Tania T (Apr 26 2009 18:53:59)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Help with year-old time