Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Love to children in family

Love to children in family

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

All good time days!

Very interesting theme. Can be to discuss its with different sides. But here is that me zainteresovalo- always whether can be on map suggest received whether man sufficient number of (if so can be speak) love from their parents in childhood, for moreover that would very signing Fuehrer feelings to its close?
What this can be performance in karte- opposition, quadrature (mathematics) Saturn and senior planets to those respects, Sun? Can be, tense aspects of to Ace, 5 home, their upravitelyam? Can be speaking the even?

Николай wrote:

But here is that me zainteresovalo- always whether can be on map suggest received whether man sufficient number of (if so can be speak) love from their parents in childhood, for moreover that would very signing Fuehrer feelings to its close?

Practice has shown, that this very subjective the notion of. T. E. Love give many, and man thinks, that not dopoluchaet its. Moon in 1997-often feels its nedolyublennost, especially from mothers. Now it occurs to, that this from safeguard their recipes of Scorpio, perhaps. If perishing love, then under pieces of an. But such "super mothers" rarely on life for justification. Under than hardly this object today. After all by and large task parents - teach children do without them.

Me seems, that tense aspects of Venus-Saturn show deficit love and still need look axis 5-11 homes: 5 house this the as we don`t worry love, 11- as we its get from other (though meet and directly opposing word itself).

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that tense aspects of Venus-Saturn show deficit love

But on my view, this aspects of relations between the sexes, and Nikolai all-??? pro the parent love spoke.

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that tense aspects of Venus-Saturn show deficit love

Lud_mila wrote:

A on my view, this aspects of relations between the sexes, and Nikolai all-??? pro the parent love spoke

Agree with swears. Mean such aspect of, but in childhood deficit love not experienced. Me was groomed and and managed to nourish our :). Was incidentally, such a daddy's critiques alike.
Another matter, what would I was mother and as snubbed would to child. This question open :)

Last edited by Morozz (Apr 24 2009 09:43:17)

Николай wrote:

Но вот что меня заинтересовало- всегда ли можно по карте предположить получил ли человек достаточное количество ( если так можно выразиться) любви от своих родителей в детстве, для того что бы самому полноценно проявлять  чувства к своим близким?

Lud_mila wrote:

Практика показала, что это очень субъективное понятие.

Согласна с Людой. Действительно по наталу можно судить лишь как это воспринимается самим человеком, что может не совсем соответствовать действительности...И еще момент:родители, которые осознают определенные сложности в эмоциональном восприятии их чада(посредством астролога, психолога или просто родительской интуиции) могут помочь своему ребенку, и сделать так, что при всех напряженных аспектах радикса, он будет любимым и счастливым. Мне кажется главное-это что бы была родительская Любовь, тогда к любому ребенку можно найти подход.

Tatiana wrote:

Indeed on natalu can be judge only as this is perceived themselves man, that can not quite conform to fact.

Agrees that child perceives measure love on their.
Ah and that concerns fact the here we parents, perhaps, regard measure love with his perspective, which not always can be identical with opinion our children.
But this, our view allows sometimes in than the to justify themselves.

My reasoning are based on personal experience.
Moon I have in Ovne in 8 House, has trigon with to Dis from 12doma. Neptune in opposition to mid-point sun and moon.
Saturn in 4 House, manages 5 home, has trigon to Pluto in 12. In childhood felt lack of parental attention, but mother told, that increasingly deal in me, that grew I miles of bramble child. Very sorry, that not all their children I was able give adequate attention and love. Can be, because inevitable the not dopoluchil himself
(Or simply so portraying moderation attitude to itself in family).
Understanding of this time come with age, now remains only regret.

Interestingly, and there is whether from whom tense aspects of those respects, and as in this case was felt in childhood completeness parent love?

Николай wrote:

Be aware this time come with age, now remains only regret.

But most importantly, that it has come, Nikolai :yep:

Николай wrote:

Interesting, and there is whether from whom tense aspects of to those respects, and as in this case was felt in childhood completeness parent love?

I have the classic aspect of divorce parents - quadrature (disambiguation) the Sun-Long (economic growth--the situation). Ah that say? All "the Wet" complex family I experienced on itself and has absorbed negative scenario family life. Positive experience family relations I have emerged quite late in the form of civil marriage, which, however,, too, disintegrated. However sekstil moon to signifikatoru homes, in which she is (Long 60 Saturn), gives hope on the creation family. Say to I to this sought. There is no, not can. This rather from series of interesting tasks, that PRI EVENT can be solve. The same concerns and children. I have as and have Iron (ethnic group) question open + plus some health problems not give guarantees, that will children. Not can say, that I not want children or not love, but if anything istovogo desires there is no. Will - will be, there is no - means there is no. Means not fate. Moon something does the weak, in Vodolee yes in 10 st House, weak maternal drive instinct. The other question, that our society not as forgives here is such here is had biosotsialnoy programs. But this theme already for a psycho. Podforuma :)

A rainbow wrote:

But sekstil moon to signifikatoru homes, in which she is (Long 60 Saturn), gives hope on the creation family. Say to I to this sought. There is no, not can. This rather from series of interesting tasks, that PRI EVENT can be solve.

Can be, this will come in more elder age. 8-)
Interestingly, that I have Long in trigone with its signifikatorom Pluto, and question create family dare quickly, without hardship, but by and large this not have embarrassed to outstanding outcomes. Can be their around the here “zlotvonost ” data planets Saturn (you) and my of Pluto.
All the more that Pluto I have in 12 House.

Long something does the weak, in Vodolee yes in 10 st House, weak maternal drive instinct.

Yes not such a she and does the weak, simply, perhaps, in this time you its gonna realize in the other sphere.

And at all, I very got interested in this theme. Perhaps, played its role vygode in 6 gr. Taurus - trigon to my Saturn devouring his children in 4, Grocer 5 homes.
Asked wife bring list children from orphanage with data birth. Proactively already seen the, naturally only kosmogrammy. But almost in all maps there is astrological premise deficit love, and aid in development confidence in itself, personal will and activity, creative abilities.
Namely tense aspects of to those respects and Sun, especially from Saturn, and that interestingly many kvadratur and opposition, Mars and Saturn. Tense aspects of and compounds with on moonlit covered luminaries. Think, as will lot more time, conduct frame a detailed statistical analysis these 40 natal carte. :writing:

Last edited by Николай (Apr 25 2009 21:03:05)

Николай wrote:

Попросил жену принести список детей из детдома с данными рождения. Предварительно уже просмотрел, естественно только космограммы. Но почти во всех картах  есть  астрологические предпосылки дефицита любви, и помощи в развитии уверенности в себе, личной воли и активности, творческий способностей.
А именно напряженные аспекты к Луне и Солнцу, особенно от Сатурна,  и что интересно много квадратур и оппозиций Марса и Сатурна. Напряженные аспекты и соединения с лунными узлами светил.

Николай, то есть я так понимаю все же есть карты, где нет таких дисгармоничных аспектов? Тема действительно интересная...Но я все-таки считаю, что даже при сильных дисгармоничных аспектах, дающих сложности в отношениях детей и родетелей, любящие родители могут помочь ребенку проработать эти психологические проблемы и, в конце концов, освободиться от них...У моего сына полный набор таких аспектов, но пока у нас вполне неплохо получается их прорабатывать и использовать эту энергию конструктивно. И я буквально каждый день думаю:какое счастье, что я занимаюсь астрологией! иначе было бы очень непросто понять своего ребенка...
Сложнее, конечно, когда родителей нет...Тут вся дисгармоничность этих аспектов реализуется по полной программе :'(

Николай wrote:

Interesting, that I have Long in trigone with its signifikatorom Pluto, and question create family dare quickly, without hardship, but by and large this not have embarrassed to outstanding outcomes.

And spouse not stood in role natural by-transducer?

Николай wrote:

Yes not such a she and does the weak, simply, perhaps, in this time you its gonna realize in the other sphere.

Yes God its knows :) in our office I 7.10 for orders- :)

Николай wrote:

A at all, I very got interested in this theme.

Nice!

Николай wrote:

A precisely tense aspects of to those respects and Sun, especially from Saturn,

Ah here is I have no aspects the Sun-Saturn, and have moon sekstil. Squaring Mars-Saturn present.

Николай wrote:

I think, as will lot more time, conduct frame a detailed statistical analysis these 40 natal carte.

Let us! We with interest’re familiar with your study of the, Nikolai :)

Татьяна wrote:

Wu my son full set of such aspects of

Tanya, and can be in more details? What precisely? This interestingly.

Радуга wrote:

Таня, а можно поподробнее? какие именно? это интересно....

Это тау-квадраты Сатурн-Солнце-Плутон, Уран-Луна-Венера с вершинами на светилах. Ооочень сложный характер! Но наверно это и здорово тоже, т.к. дает возможность мне на практике применить свои астрологические знания в ежедневной помощи в его развитии и преодолении всяческих негативных моментов. Ну а ему(надеюсь :blush: ) живется легче и в то же время интересней.
Кстати, могу поделиться как мы "прорабатываем" его "напряженное" Солнце. Оно у него в 5-м доме, Сатурн в 1-м, Плутон в 7-м. Так вот мой ребенок можно сказать сам подсказал нам, что делать. Лет с 3,5 он периодически просил научить его играть на скрипке. И в 5,5 мы отвели его в музыкальную школу. Ярко выраженных талнтов в этой сфере у него не обнаружили, но учитель сказала, что все равно можно заниматься, т.к. способности развиваются со временем и вообще скрипка много дает для общего развития ребенка. Вот уже 2 года мы и занимаемся. И тут вот в полной мере работает его тау:все дается достаточно трудно, приходится много заниматься(хотя это тоже относительно), но зато и результат налицо. При этом он с одной стороны очень хочет выступать, с другой жутко волнуется на сцене:руки становятся ледяными и мокрыми(его Сатурн, кстати, в Близнецах). Несмотря на все трудности мы всячески его поддерживаем и ему действительно нравится заниматься, ему нравится музыка и он все равно стремится к выступлениям. Самое главное я всегда объясняю ему причины его трудностей и проблем(иногда и с астрологической точки зрения) и мы стараемся вместе найти решение, прежде всего это должно быть его решение, его желание, чтобы не было принуждения. Он уже знает, что у каждого человека есть свои таланты, но у кого-то он  проявляются легко, а кому-то приходится долго работать над собой, чтобы способности проявились. В любой сфере.

Interesting article on topic Here

Yes-and-and, some genocide childhood% -) I even not been mulling, that this is so is widely.

Татьяна wrote:

we seek together find decision, above all this should be his decision, his desire to, to not was coercion

Super! :flag: Indeed, the good delegation is sun.

Радуга wrote:

Super! Indeed, the good delegation is sun.

Seek :blush: Nu and at all on his position in 5 st House think should through sustain creativity activities considered, can this will help in further have fewer problems in personal life and with his children.

Greetings!
I have, too, set of such aspects of
Moon in soed to lower our standards on top Tkvadrata in opposition Saturn and Mars

Мира wrote:

Long in soed to lower our standards on top Tkvadrata in opposition Saturn and Mars

I.e. Long-Pluto in kvadrete to Mars and Saturn devouring his children?

Lud_mila wrote:

Rainbow wrote (and):
Me seems, that tense aspects of Venus-Saturn show deficit love
But on my view, this aspects of relations between the sexes, and Nikolai all-??? pro the parent love spoke.

I have Venus in Vodolee in 9 House in opposition to Vspomnite Saturn devouring his children in a lion in 3 House. Were very intense relations with stepfather, 15-year standoff and war. On personal front her disappointments as times not was. I with childhood was itself, with its miroponimaniem, on the world watch and'm their eyes, and not through eyes men, and stepfather me tried to jam him in traditional system things and relations.

Last edited by Svea (Dec 25 2010 02:46:00)

Радуга wrote:

Long something does the weak, in Vodolee yes in 10 st House, weak maternal drive instinct

I have Long also we does the weak, in Vodolee, on the border 8 and 9 homes, there is squaring to Uranus in think Gerard isn't worried in 5 House (truth, the Orb 5 gr, skhodyaschiysya). First children not particularly wanted, but when has given birth to, felt, that this nice have children :) Since the Moon in Vodolee for children on top and not go... I go, I allow them freedom, but in the same time alongside them :)

Svea, hello! :) A Uranus in 5 st within this themes you as patients feel?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Love to children in family