Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology of self-knowledge

Astrology of self-knowledge

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Theme naveyana mass putting among astrologers and studying the books Marcus Yale. As shows practice reflection we have still far grow, that undoubtedly will rest as on level consultation with clients, so and in life the most astrologer (and we not people that whether. So propose a proved participate in collective ethos discussion with viewing questionnaires from books Yale. Convincing request - before their star status leave astrologicheskuyu a clean about under examination planet. For example: In my map the Sun in question, in 10 House, aspektiruet the and the something, manages thus something home. In general, to understandable was about than speech goes. Think, podvizhniki from astrology, engaging in this topic, make provide an invaluable global for all rest thing, namely give unique circuits material, help translate dry deficit countries should schemes in living experience.
If who not knows their astrological data, then let us us their data birth, we their you themselves calculate (this can be to do as in this topic, so and write me in lichku).

For shy people are write about itself in public I'm gonna turn on configuration "rights write guests." I.e. can be will this to do anonymously, NOT by registering on Forum.

In the early is logical relinquishes the Sun. Lest not to weary people not d reprinted the entire questionnaires, consider as deal goes. Until propose a spell out the next themes:

Samoidentichnost

1. Who I such?
2. That strengthens my views about itself?

Development of personality

1. As until now proceeded my personality?
2. Where I am today?
3. Somehow I wanted to would be through 5 years?

Times-two-three, test ties!

Javadxan, all in order. Accepts of anonyms.

Perhaps, imbabers I.
My the Sunin 17 gr. havein 7House
Blood regardless Asts in question
The sun compound Venus (3 gr. Orbis) raskhodyaschiysya
The sun trigon Uranus ((2 gr. Orbis) raskhodyaschiysya
The sun compound Long (10 gr. Orbis) skhodyaschiysya
The sun 100 Jupiter

Samoidentichnost

1. Who I such?
T. K. My the Sun in exile on the signpost and in crippling on home, me difficult to interact with themes of sun. Poorly I also am aware themselves.
Stuck build an associative a series of.
Man, personality, the employee, mother, wife, an astrologer, hostess, disciple, teacher, each, the interlocutor, thinker.

Here challenging, camping on K. I long reflected on the subject. My misconception about itself incapable from my interaction with other people, from their estimates me, my action.

Such a sense of, that I have all-??? there is any pit line development, but she not on the surface. If to start thinking, then accurately say I not will be able “as. ” On first glance, spontaneously.

2. Where I am today?
On a crossroads I am, on fork. In point is appeared.

Want through 5 years have a clear direction its development, already thalamus until the end of. Want professionally advise people with the help astrology, psychology, tapping all necessary other tools. And not want be torn, as now between unique and work for making on life.
Yes, I got distracted from “somehow ” … whole, integrated figure I wanted would be. Such, to-paradise would be interacting at all with its domestic world.

My the Sun in 16 • of Scorpio(Liuda, have us, incidentally, sun in Uranus is) in 6 st House, with very broad (12 •) orbisom compounds with DSTs (skhodyaschimsya).
Manages 4 and 5 homes.

Aspekty:
Squaring with the moon (still.)
Sekstil with vami (raskh.)
Quintile with Jupiter (raskh.)
Widespread skhodyascheesya compound with Neptune - on DSTs (8 •) - essential influence
Can be still to backdoor a wide skhodyaschiysya sekstil in Pluto (7 •) - essential influence
Trin to K3 and sekstil respectively to K9

Samoidentichnost
1. Who I such?

Who? Who? A good question. I, man, which sits have phones and thinks head. My samoidentichnost inextricably connected with words, which I write, zacherkivayu, remont, jobs, I'm fixing up and get from this pleasure. Question very difficult.

First, this work, I would told, workaholism is so apparently driving. Ah naturally not itself, and results, fruit this labor. Real, materializovannye in form of results labor, reinforce my misconception about itself.

Second, as and have Lyudy, this interaction with decente. I even knowledge better'm digesting in dialogue, not on of Chekhov, so so love different forums have and discussion. I have a strong domestic Kritik, so, analyzing others’words, I better'm formulating a their own. On. My views about itself strengthens (or undermines) also opinion other, with than I deliberately wrestled entire first half of life. Von Neptune on DSTs manifests itself in is, that me all pity and this, too, prevents (for example, me pity increase the cost of consultation, I think: Here is, after all crisis, people and so hard, and the that me the most hard as something in calculation not drip irrigation. This the problem.)

1. In labor, there is in mind beloved affairs: All your astrology, psychology, scribbling any
2. In crises
3. In encounters with the interesting people, which has sent me life

2. Where I am today?

I am today roughly as on mid-rise of on mountain with heavy a backpack.

In principle me much of its current life suits. Yes, like would something change. For example, like would most the ease in both. In this moment I more felt themselves Salieri, not with Mozart, me prevents painfully-troubled the complexity of the of knowledge. But this already rather questions to Old, not to Sun. In a whole I believe, that (on Zelandu) am on its lines life, and here is sectors options can be was would and several other choose. I.e. strategically I happily, and here is tactically there is over than tinker.

FS. Cities in the, can be cut in in your process of self-knowledge?

Радуга wrote:

FS. Cities in the, can be cut in in your process of self-knowledge?

Can be, only carefully. :D

Радуга wrote:

I am today roughly as on mid-rise of on mountain with heavy a backpack.

So? I now on classes with girls I'm working on this subject.

Zoom

Lud_mila wrote:

So?

Type moreover

Lud_mila wrote:

You can, only carefully

Will try :) simply clarify wanted one s phrase. Can be? :)

Радуга wrote:

You can?

Of course!

Lud_mila wrote:

At first glance, spontaneously.

At all this fits influence dispozitora sun - Uranus.

Lud_mila wrote:

whole, integrated figure I wanted would be. Such, to-paradise would be interacting at all with its domestic world.

On my view, this a few in a fuzzy feature. :blush: She in a whole reflects yours direction, but not shows details. As here is, for example, you's sounding that has become fully integrated? That should happen, change, adds to still, to you told: Yes, here is now I be vzaimodeystuyu with my domestic world?

Can be clarify or what's your reaction to, please.
Question about who where is now. This in professional terms of or psychological?
I have was so: First I was oriented on one the top (professional), I climbed, only so much I can and with steeply on 180 grudosov developed a and reached to another the pinnacle of-replaced by profession in real moment I its, too, already only so much I can and took a firmly its place, those I already on top, but me long bedevils another Mountain -poznanie, self, psychology, me become easily and simply, when find explanations, that need to include, to. (Moon 90 Saturn), but for me this not Mountain, and Valley on top, where can be long walk and open all new and new. Crested as such there is no. Means I am now in Valley?
Thank you

Tania T wrote:

The subject about who where is now. This in professional terms of or psychological?

This who as themselves feels, ????? of us its grains geography domestic reality, in it can be mountains, sea, Valley, roads, forests and camping on D. Here need to simply to itself listen and understand that causes vnutreniiy response.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology of self-knowledge