Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Sentagon

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Writing in topic Astrology of self-knowledge, received the first awareness: Suddenly discovered, that the Sun has aspect of 100 gr. To Jupiter. I not particularly'm this group aspects of, so experience work with them there is no. Expensive forumchane, help by awareness- that this for aspect of such the magic? And that me with this to do?

Well, that you this subject roused. Cities in the, let Anna Eduardovnu will ask a control freak, right process as was in case analysis septilya? Frankly, I simply'm drownin 'affairs. Normal, deep study not I pull on this now :(

Something not has found I have themselves sentagona. Truth there is aspect of 103,3 between tend and kuspidom 9 th homes, but for minornogo aspects on-my total.
Anna Eduardovna promised connect in any time soon :flag:

Ludmila, Rainbow attachment, in my, we sentagon discussed in FLETC VShKA, as aspect of, alkaloid from 9. How I remember, the entire this group gives domestic restrictions in sphere interaction 2-not shoot planets. These restrictions can hinder or not zamechatsya master maps. However, under some a coup of circumstances (or Hua own persistent fiscal desires ululchshit interaction planets) in this sphere perhaps expression of quite powerful and by original talents. (Talents original :), untangle-cultural need a only his sphere and camping on D. The difference between aspects this group only in how are dramatic circumstances, help from grayness and zazhatosti (in sphere planets, associated aspect of) in state of creative proyavlennosti. (Can wrong, if that adjust me).
I'll take a look about examples, if will -napishu.

Lud_mila wrote:

the Sun has aspect of 100 gr. To to Jupiter

Lyuda, have you this theme can have attitude to process conducts and self-development. How I understand, you these doing right quite actively. Interestingly was would to know as you itself this you perceive :)

And can be same unfolding aspect of on 60 and 40 - here is tickles the good opportunity and obligations?

Tania T wrote:

A can be same unfolding aspect of on 60 and 40 - here is tickles the good opportunity and obligations?

Not realized. Can be example?

wrote:

Seneng I remember, the entire this group gives domestic restrictions in sphere interaction 2-not shoot planets. These restrictions can hinder or not zamechatsya master maps.

My limiting was even in is, that I not holiday. This aspects in his horoscope was right. And now, when became preoccupied with away outs from oao-square Saturn-Jupiter-Long, saw this aspect of. Here is and catching me on an off question: That this and as?
And can be to know, Chukokala, pro my the Sun-Jupiter. As this may manifest itself I have? What can be restrictions? In than?

Aspect of in 100 can be to consider as two in one - 60 and 40 .
Mazhornyy 60 and it's the karmic 40-the right choice, opportunity and tight control, demands, restrictions, to to get what you want need to attach the efforts and developed skills.
But personal example I, unfortunately, not can lead.: |.

Tania T wrote:

But personal example I, unfortunately, not can lead.

Yes personal and not need to, can be hypothetical, but circuits and an understandable.

Tania T wrote:

aspect of in 100 can be to consider as two in one - 60 and 40 .

Not can I so view. Is obtained, that 180 - this 100 + 80, and 120 = 100 + 20, 60 =3 0 + 30. In than sense such a seeing the?

Ludmila, I had in view additional aspects of -dopolneniya to known aspects (addition until 180 ). For example
120- addition 60 (120 + 60 =1 80)
30-addition 150 (30 + 150 =1 80) and vast
Here is I regard 100 as 60 + 40 (this truth, not until 180 ), but on practical classes in school us was easier understand the crux of the aspects.
Adjust me, experienced colleagues, but for themselves I open graffical and read, that means 60 and that 40 and running an Madres y Abuelas image, try to put find outcome on action aspects, those interaction planets.
I something not so realized? Thank you.

And still, from books L. V. Nazarova "source the crux of the kosmogrammy", from-in "Veligor", Moscow, 1999g
Sentagon (100 ) -yavnyy, the discrete (orbis 1.5 )
On strength equals Uranus is or sekstilyu. Sudden, unpredictable aspect of, acts, as kite with the sky. Sentagon forces human by surprise, so is perceived as the most a strong it's the karmic aspect of.

Here is that I still you got cookin '.

Sentagon (100 degrees) - he decomposes actually.
Upraviteli - Long, Jupiter (Neptune); in exile - Mercury, Saturn (Uranus).

Being mother (Chinese system. Moon) decided provide to his child with (copies. Jupiter) toy with implicit sense - raspisnuyu actually, which (on its view) must wake up his imagination (Chinese system. Neptune) and to expand misconception thought about the world (Chinese system. Jupiter). Joyous baby with enthusiasm accepts proposed minimum toy (Chinese system. Moon, Jupiter), which (in his view) conceals in itself something more, than this seems with mind (Chinese system. Neptune, Jupiter). Mother directly not intervenes in game child (of the. Mars) and, the more, not limits his enjoy any rules (paper and. Saturn) or a premature tips (paper and. Mercury). When same Russian it turns out razobrannoy, then self-delusions your baby becomes obvious, with, than more was hopes, the less remained any interest, camping on E. Desires analyze, detect rational grain (paper and. FC Saturn Mercury). Itself game interesting those, that in it there is element of unpredictability (paper and. Uranium). Baby not knows, what him expect from toys and from himself, but may well, creating a lips, first year of the on stop pursuing stupid toy and the very mother again.

Aspect of absolves restrictions, with, in primarily, on own stupidity. EGF trait sentagona - uvlechennoe construction air castles , obtained to disregard of reality the earth life.

Aspektoobrazuyuschaya a 5 / 18 (sentagon) injects in action Arcanum Club 5 confessor, right ( the Pope , Hierophant ), graph depicting spiritual mentor (mother) and two pilgrims (baby), which he gives verbal exhortations (not orders) and Arcanum Club 13 Death (18-5 =1 3), where moving a skeleton's mowing prorastayuschie human bodies (parts of Russian nesting dolls) - than not good intentions, ustilayuschie a path in hell ? Sentagon is convey binonagona (80 + 100 =1 80) and contributes a certain addition to concept of balancing , which will delight you for, a cyclist, but with their own advice: Not am confident - not overtake and not stay out of this across Fear in baked! Movement (Riding riding the) should not cryptic on an outsider (sins binonagona) or erratically ?? (the temptation sentagona).

Well instructive image cooks Feng's from fiction novel G. L. Oldie (his D. And Ladyzhenskiy O. Messiah cleans the disk , yavlyayuschiy a monk, masters of combat arts and from reviled violator karmic of law in one personified by.

Tania T wrote:

Ludmilla, I had in view additional aspects of -dopolneniya to known aspects

I understood, simply not can I to perceive aspect of 180 as addition 120 and 60. Can explain Tania Tas you realize and are considering on example? Let, for example, Long in question in opposition with Mars, please in Vodolee. Can until me converge on example better.

Lud_mila wrote:

Sentagon (100 degrees) - he decomposes actually.
Upraviteli - Long, Jupiter (Neptune); in exile - Mercury, Saturn (Uranus ()

This from work completing a Zorina.
Need to his in this subject recruit :), and the he something gone missing.
I remember on Lear Forum VShKA this subject once consistently raised.
Have themselves I has found 2 sentagona: Moon (11) - casually (8) consumption. (Orbis 30 minutes) and the Sun (5) - Uhl (2) social. (Orbis 1 Propulsion 10 shadowing)

Ludmilla, me with my experience, indeed do lack of one, it is difficult are having with you, I'm sorry,
All the more, that I feel, that embarrass you their assumption and thus method no one not enjoys.

Lud_mila wrote:

I realized, simply not can I to perceive aspect of 180 as addition 120 and 60. Can explain Tania T as you realize and are considering on example?

Personally I would not has become view such known aspects of as 180,120 and vast, for whom interpritatsiyu can be meet virtually in every describing, and here is for awareness of such a as 100 , rarely facing in brief word itself used would. (This only my subjective opinion, Excuse--excuse me)
M. It comes. At all aspects of so not need to putting, and borrow significance aspects the word itself, that offer textbooks.
See, we with you wrote two meanings, you more the and deeply. And I have such impression, that word itself different on sense.
That tell, Nina.doc? Thank you.
PS: And from what notebook you term aspects took -nu och. Interesting. Thank you.
With respect, Tatiana.

Tania T wrote:

PS: And from what notebook you term aspects took -nu och. Interesting. Thank you.

Me Irina Ii?ic pointed out to me, that this completing a Zorina article.
http://www.zvezdi-oriona.ru/195908.htm

Sentagon, aspect of in 100 degrees, clear, applying discrete actions, element Conditioning, sudden, zastayuschiy by surprise. Can cause state of despair, despair, but this temporarily. The situation insurance is very tightly, but when man to ask ourselves., then understands, that his predokhranili from very serious tests.

From lectures VShKA.
Have themselves nothing comparable not were.

Can be find still describe in Internets here on 100 degrees (have P. P. Globa Horoscopes, for example, in Aspektariume), but not fact, that they will be conform to aspect :dontknow: So that easier in "their" deal with someone concrete sentagonom. Aspects of sun and organic bear enlargement opportunities (Jupiter) for development own individuality (the Sun), the luck of the Irish in conducting own decisions, their popularity, support patrons. So that on opportunities recall as you occur events in this sphere. The sun in of female map often is associated with husband, so this aspect of can to describe successes husband, his popularity and relations with betters.
I have there is familiar with sentagonom Venus and moon, in husband. Map Long - mother, Venus - girl. So here is, have him mother and changing girls respect each other on distance, virtually not cooperating.