Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Incidentally, with song!

Incidentally, with song!

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

All with Pervomaem! Holiday us, labor! Let our work not will from words SLAVE, and will creative process, dostavlyayuschim present pleasure. Wish everyone feel Master although would in than something!

Zoom

Greeting the Beautiful :) Thanks, Liuda!! Yes and Spring already rush, razgulyalas.

Thank you for draft when it's and with of May holidays all us! :flag:

All with Pervomaem! http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/labaz5/01/m13.jpg

The world! My! Labor!
All you goods!

Rainbow, crazy’s organs is mila, Tatiana, I congratulate you and all participants Forum with sincere wishes with the coming new year!

http://s53.radikal.ru/i142/0912/37/e1757cd2661f.jpg

Let New A year thatknocking to you,
And with happiness house be full.
And increasingly, about fix dreamed you,
Let in this year marks the!

Thank you, Elena :cool:

Large thank you! And I, too, want congratulate all forums with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New year!

Progress year by the end of working hard is tipping,
The latest leaf is about turns a.
Let, happy ending he for you will be remembered,
And all the misery of in memory would erode.

And a new year starts write history
On clean, svezhevypavshikh players are.
So let he zarisuet days, which
You see sometimes in their dreams!

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 30 2009 19:20:14)

Since year Tiger I congratulate!
And I hasten you wish:
Money to with his the arrival
Was have nowhere to do with my.

New booms without drops,
To happiest lives to live,
And all, what for money
You not can buy:

of Laughter, joy, luck,
Correct friendship and for good,
Refreshingly candid love hot
And a heart heat!

I congratulate all astrodomovtsev Since Happy New year!

Ionou KiNovskiy of the transit Ii?ic
Oxygene happiness a host influencing,
Health lifetime of sound in top,
Around the souls fortune,
World, friendship, happiness, caresses, -
To life was as in fairy!

Since new year s “!

:flag:

I wish you under New year
For festivity sturdy, as the ice,
Of smiles light, as amber,
Health, as frost in January.
Let this year star happiest
Will enter family your cosiness,
With old year in haste
Canvassed the misery of all walk away!

Have us, finally, 0.1 Internet and I is happy to join you :cool: To anyone then Since VALERIU YEAR!, wish helping of calm, health all members family, luck and good fortune, and also successful ???? our favorite astrology. Called I today Anne Ellinger Eduardovne, from it all big Hi and best wishes. Have Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic, too, problems with surf the Internet, so that she will emerge not before 3 th number of.

And me already it is time flock. All whole and love. When show up, accurately say not can :dontknow: but there are already surveillance on a lunar do with the blackout,, I have as much as 3 manifestations of, about than in topic and update my in the new year :)

Since PRAZDNIKOM, Astrodome!:flag: Let us us leave all bad and an unfortunate in old year, and in the new let us determined on most the best!

Радуга wrote:

Wu Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic, too, problems with surf the Internet, so that she will emerge not before 3 th number of

And I have, too, staff 0.1 :jumping:
So that, I congratulate astrodomochadtsev with New Year! :flag:
And this author’s the top photo-greeting from me! :love:
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4107/moroz2210.2b/0_2ce98_f465f981_L.jpg

Morozz wrote:

A I have, too, staff 0.1

And I have only with today’s days staff in access, after a long hiatus :jumping:
To anyone forumchyan with nastupivshim Happy New Year!:flag:

Since year Tiger I congratulate!
And I hasten you wish:
Money to with his the arrival
Was have nowhere to do with my.

New booms without drops,
To happiest lives to live,
And all, what for money
You not can buy:

Laughter, joy, luck,
Correct friendship and for good,
Refreshingly candid love hot
And a heart heat!

Ionou to you happiness in New year
Unkind in house will go down!
Had been blown wide open the door hold
And his sights, breath.

Master your threshold
And would spare immune from worry,
All diseases and misfortunes,
Even small troubles began.

Will bring you in New year
Many joyful Admirals
And work for souls —
But quite not for pittance!

Life goes without to medium term
And without bitter regrets,
Without losses and without of losses.
Will better all rewards

You different health,
Feelings beautiful season.
Happiness you its do value,
Nurture and keep —

Happiness fragile such,
Not hope on another.
With him the heading a host year —
And the trouble you will bypass.;)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 2 2010 16:51:34)

Incidentally, people, as well-being after New years holidays :question: Wu us here reduced the all holidays've been standing out until 35 •, so that not strongly something people sought to on streets and to activist leisure (in sight itself nature was - against) :rolleyes: :D distinguishing feature of (under poll surrounding "as conducted New A year") - "quietly. Homes ";" for so much years - first times homes noted. " Ah, and today, have us as and have majority :glasses: the first worker day. And loop all each other ask question - who as in trousers inject nothing :crazyfun:

Ah, she, Hi! With song, fact placed to networks! Ur!
Today, too, went on work, first place far has gone -bank
There, me said, that docks for December have them are not yet ready -- here is celebrated the, our operatsionistka at all still not came., had to wait.
Mekuriy I have today on full -telefon not eiaee the link, only SMS, from-for this husband me not the cabbie dropped until subway, all who called - not dozvonilsya.
Then has gone in Pensionyy Fund - there peretutali waiting lists and people was very many, but I quite figured, that all can be bounce on mails.
Then - medfond - on the wall hangs announcement, that new requisites grant on floppy disk! As it turned out, have these, too, New year still not okonchilsya- floppy disks will with tomorrow! (Me, truth, have written the, perhaps were scared :jumping:).
But very rewarding for subway - precisely its in trolley the marriage not discover - all Wall painted pictures with texts from Russians fairy tales with surname author. For example, Drab Shake "“ Mom’s-Sibiryak- forth a major the and the beginning of stories. And so all Wall and seats over doors, where usually was "credit, registering the, resolving the on work for 5 minutes" - everywhere now loans, and saying on Russian language.

Lero4ka wrote:

By the way, people, as well-being after New years holidays

Yes nothing itself :) in writings of as usually. Nothing new. Met with friends and camping on D. :)

Lero4ka wrote:

and loop all each other ask question - who as in trousers inject nothing

About, yes, this the problem! :confused:

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu us here reduced the all holidays've been standing out until 35 •

And have us today was + 15, had to even window open, for leader was coming rain and was stifling. Now entirely as from buckets.

Tania T wrote:

Nu, she, Hi! With song, fact placed to networks! Ur!

Javadxan, Tanya, thankie :flag:

Tania T wrote:

Boor very rewarding for subway - precisely its in trolley the marriage not discover - all Wall painted pictures with texts from Russians fairy tales with surname author. For example, Drab Shake "“ Mom’s-Sibiryak- forth a major the and the beginning of stories. And so all Wall and seats over doors, where usually was "credit, registering the, resolving the on work for 5 minutes" - everywhere now loans, and saying on Russian language.

:D here is so after coming Merck you want to come in :confused: and again not's sounding, instead fairy tales "credit, registering the, resolving the on work for 5 minutes" :D

Радуга wrote:

A have us today was + 15, had to even window open, for leader was coming rain and was stifling. Now entirely as from buckets.

Have us today surprisingly, too, such a temperatures (this feature of now in our edges - strident powerful upswings as), truth, until rain us from the club even :rolleyes:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Incidentally, with song!