Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon ganglia in radikse

Moon ganglia in radikse

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Радуга wrote:

And then one Uhl in 4 st House not suggests, that his owner comes from - an ideal hostess.

As brothers the same - not says! :) )
But me here Myeong-gil after my attentiveness to opportunities in terms of accomplishment and jumps with conducted by various carvers, drill, samorezami, and other muroy, decorated American doctorate "you're-- real a man in House!")

Оля wrote:

as brothers the same - not says!)

Olla podrida, but as you Uhl on 4 manifests itself and together casually in 10? If this correctly sounds. :flag:

Tania T wrote:

Olla podrida, but as you Uhl on 4 manifests itself and together casually in 10? If this correctly sounds.

Correctly :)
I so suspect, that we with you are close by age, judging by position Saturn in the Goat)) And maps can be are a bit like -, too, Sat in 2 st House.
Tanya, I slightly later write - I have otyagoschenie casually connection with vami. So all not be easy)

Olia, thank you for the link. D wait :flag:

I have here is such question.
Casually in 6 House, Uhl in 12. To them there is squaring from compounds Mars-Uranus.
Can whether this to lend the right to assume, that have kverenta will strong health problems, with with childhood?

Morozz wrote:

Could this to lend the right to assume, that have kverenta will strong health problems, with with childhood?

I would has allocated several moments.
1. Health problems in one way or another least there is have all. Why, exactly, question emerged?
2. All, that concerns 6 th homes, forces routinely can be stems with health. But on one position knots on axis 6-12 homes, too, difficult to do any conclusions. Turns have no number of people casually in 6 st!
3. Casually in 6 st, rather, says about acquired diseases, if only have kverenta not inborn disorder psychics, given complication on psikhosomatiku (not know case whether such. I have, contrary, Uhl in 6 st: Disease there is a congenital, with nor one doctor not can establish reasons :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

I would has allocated several moments.
1. Health problems in one way or another least there is have all. Why, exactly, question emerged?
2. All, that concerns 6 th homes, forces routinely can be stems with health. But on one position knots on axis 6-12 homes, too, difficult dnlat any conclusions. Turns have no number of people casually in 6 st!
3. Casually in 6 st, rather, says about acquired diseases, if only have kverenta not inborn disorder psychics, given complication on psikhosomatiku (not know case whether such. I have, contrary, Uhl in 6 st: Disease there is a congenital, with nor one doctor not can establish reasons

Lena, stuck to answer.
1. Question emerged because with every year its state of is worsening. She has dientsefalnyy syndrome (if I correctly memorized the)
2. Why pro ganglia. Deal in is, that as something I she has in Natal obvious signpost on such problems in health not has found. Ganglia, aspektirovannye 90 vami-Uranus, this immediately from steepness in eyes, camping on K. They (ganglia) on axis 6-12 homes.
3. Agree, but Uhl she has in 12 House. And I somewhere smiled, that 12 house applies to period of their infancy.

DIENTsEFALNYY SINDROM- complex disorders, an emergent under defeat gipotalamicheskoy area an interim brain. Manifests itself vegetativnymi, endokrinnymi, cap and troficheskimi disorders, the most clearly quantified in the form of simptomokompleksov nesakharnogo diabetes, inadequate chronic debilitating and costly disease of antidiuretic hormone, wasting syndrome due to HIV, adipozogenitalnoy dystrophies and laktorei-amenorrhea. Should to point to unnecessary trend to giperdiagnostike dientsefalnogo syndrome: An overwhelming number of sick with similar diagnosis on fact suffer depression or her own neurosis with quantified vegetativnymi disorders. Among past more often other meet so-called panicky: Suddenly the Associations, the chills, sometimes violation of breathing, paroksizmy are accompanied by sense of of fear death and usually rebalanced plentiful urination, sometimes diarrhea. The episode is copied in / in injection of seduksena; systematic reception antelepsina (0.5-1 tablet 2- 5 times in day) or antidepressants and anaprilina prevents development of alarmist attacks.

From all words more-less understood "depression" and "neurosis." In general this problems with nervous system and me seems, that you ,-il, correctly suggested the link between covered and connection Mars-Uranus ((this gives "sudorozhnost", can be this proyavletsya in burnishing are brain). IRA, and woman not've tried non-traditional medicine alongwith traditional? And where she has this compound is?

Радуга wrote:

Of all words more-less understood "depression" and "neurosis." In general this problems with nervous system and me seems, that you ,-il, correctly suggested the link between covered and connection Mars-Uranus ((this gives "sudorozhnost", can be this proyavletsya in burnishing are brain). IRA, and woman not've tried non-traditional medicine along with traditional? And where she has this compound is?

Lena, I, too, this in 120 smiled.
And here is that she on this about writes:

Dientsefalnyy syndrome. As on-humanely meant me doctor, in courses case, this when the brain obviously wrong team body, and provatsiruet pain krizy. I have almost not case days, to something not hurt (By this impossible get used, and forces increasingly less and less tolerate.

Why I and suggested, that here Mars-Uranus complicit.
Compound she has in Libra (as and I have) in 4 House.
Another fun thing discovered. Because we with it the same age and have us quite a small the difference in days birth, then I have (as you remember),, too, this compound there is. And it also in kvadratakh to hosts. But ganglia I have on axis 2-8 (in principle,, too, not sugar). So here is. I have with childhood) headaches. And in pre-age were spasms limbs (and even slightly not set diagnosis epilepsy :mad:).
Here is.
About unconventional medicine I she has'll ask. However she has kuspid 6 homes in like him too?. Doubt, that she on this goes.
Asked about religion, something like the visits saints seats or sources, but she says that it difficult this, that she a realist in his.

P. S. Now still see, that axis 6-12 homes (kuspidy) also have tense aspects of. Perhaps, here all in ``The had. Not only on hosts.

Last edited by Morozz (Sep 7 2009 14:06:43)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Moon ganglia in radikse