Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Vygode June 2009

Vygode June 2009

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Another vygode emerges 24 on May 2009in 16 hours 10 minutes on Moscow in 4 throes prodavat. Degree Sabian here... Gives us hint: coniferous line cause memories of Christmasor Nostos to pattern in the consciousness of images from, supply working force feelings.

Under inspection maps eclipse why something'm reminded words: "'s nice and quiet yes murmured", the picture any sanguine, aspects of little, and Umstanden even less. And nevertheless, in African be a raging remember that usual.

Subject, when the moon changes is asking a badge of prodavat. Means, in June traditionally at first plan goes communication, all sorts of communication, dokumentoborot, exchange of information, nedalnie trip, and also the coming relatives and neighbors. Twins do spur a teenage boy's phase in development human, now not want all philosophical on me and seek truth, and deeply zanyrivat in soul to itself or other, too, not want. Twins do - this space curiosity, studying world, the rapid, the easy, superficial, absorption of the the most heterogeneous inofrmatsii, lung and rapid dating, without attachments, without preferences. Thought, word, tell us anything useful, instant embodiment of designed, a practical outcome - here is theme June.

Truth, let us all same heed some especially June this year. Blood regardless, when the moon changes Mercury:
And) retrograden, i.e. above features themes's so much jobs and demand repeated approach, better and more deep vnikaniya in course affairs
It comes) in Taurus, became be, perception of information and other things will not thus perishing ascriptive. All our information and interpersonal Exchanges will strongly depend on personal, subjective preferences, that, too, adds colorful various shades in subject June
In) already, truth, seceded from square to s ambitious Jupiter-Neptune, but an ounce of prevention God saves, so well was maximally come closer in their dreams to earth and lot more rely on common sense, that in principle Old in Taurus true to form. Because as if this not to do, then in dreams relatively of a brighter future can be o far and, importantly, constantly and irreversibly. So, the Internet June, nonetheless draw on facts, and not on own views on this about

Attracts to itself attention and another minornyy aspect of, when the moon changes. This quincunx to Pluto. It seems, that in June our perception of fact will several painted kritichnostyu and a certain mrachnovatostyu. Not discarded, that in media for month not times will climb theme financial crisis again and again and optimism to shine this will not be. Consoles, truth, that not squaring. On this positive note and finish the :) Have a good month!

I have vygode makes trigon to MC. Ur! I can find the money work :cool: Girls, as bored homes sit.

Радуга wrote:

I can find the money work

Luck in search of! :flag: How quickly you have the situation with work is changing. And as you'll predict all of this! Interestingly, I someday'll learn how prognostike? Until all without bribery :disappointed:

Вера wrote:

Good luck in search of!

Thank you :)

Вера wrote:

How quickly you have the situation with work is changing.

In prognostic maps for this year dynamite precisely such a situation, alas :( And in solyare, and in direktsiyakh :dontknow:

Вера wrote:

And as you'll predict all of this!

Not I’d say, that easily and simply. Something with the process is obtained, something there is no. Here is conflagration, for example, I let Cora get :) A now here is sit and about work think: June this will be or July? Ah let us considered, that June-July :)

Вера wrote:

Interesting, I someday'll learn how prognostike? Until all without bribery

Will learn how! Need to simply to do, to do and to do. And not fear mistaking the. Mistakes in our fact are inevitable, an astrologer as any a normal man is subjective.
Belief, and you have vygode in what house?

Радуга wrote:

also! Need to simply to do, to do and to do

Ah here is on this and hope. That someday all ??? miracle will happen :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

Matters, and you have vygode in what house is mired?

I have is mired in 10 house. And makes trigon to 6 home, sekstil in 12. Ah there there is still couple bisepteley, but I on them not'm - here would with majeure aspects deal.
I have, now. Incidentally, interestingly in terms of work themselves retro-merkuriy shows. So that quite possibly, that vygode in 10 penetration as something, too, this subject change roils.

Вера wrote:

Wu me is mired in 10 house. And makes trigon to 6 home

Вера wrote:

Wu me, now. Incidentally, interestingly in terms of work themselves retro-merkuriy shows. So that quite possibly, that vygode in 10 penetration as something, too, this subject change roils.

Ah here is see, as you all well prointerpretirovali :) Indeed, this very it seems on affirmative changes in career development sphere :cool:

Linen, so nice, that you of remind pro pressing dates. :flag:
I have again is mired in 7 House and on this time 150 to Mars, those already the familiar uneasy the situation with partners.
At all I have now -1. New partners 2. Uneasy work on organizations work with them, 3. Annual training.
In principle, I already these stages of proceeded not times and know as with them cope, with one hand - Gotta. With the other - ARGUMENTY. Yes and burden big, those tension and a slight irritation there is and many forces moves away - simply I has become more clearly plan its time.
Linen, this 150 so acts?
Thank you, give God you what want 8-)

Tania T wrote:

Len, this 150 so acts?

It seems, that so :) quincunx is considered aspect of return to past situations in "country U.S.A lessons." Here is here about him can be revere much detail: http://astrologic.ru/library/quincunx.htm

Tania T wrote:

I already these stages of proceeded not times and know as with them cope, with one hand - Gotta. With the other - ARGUMENTY. Yes and burden big, those tension and a slight irritation there is and many forces moves away - simply I has become more clearly plan its time.

Judging by around the this is perceived as freak, but Indispensable UN the situation? I have quincunx links Uranus in 5 st House and casually in 12 st and, frankly, I'm fixin deeply interpret this aspect of. Accurately only know, that all your astrology has a direct attitude to my evolutionary development.

Tania T wrote:

Thanks, give God you what want

Thank you :) you, too, :)

Радуга wrote:

That here about him can be revere much detail: http://astrologic.ru/library/quincunx.htm

Flax, thank you for exile.
Now need to to think :(

Радуга wrote:

Girls, as bored homes sit.

Linen, Perhaps not homes bored, so as homes always affairs will have the, yes and perhaps themselves will find always for themselves attractive opportunity on psyche, and here is the absence of stable social position, etokogo “exit in light ” lacks :). And here is when enrolling for weekend, and to by the evening Monday already don, that … this only Monday,, and ahead even Tuesday, environment, Thursday and Friday … What, too, as something not very sweet. At all, me seems, that “seat homes ” this as“ calm before an approaching storm. ” Give develop forces, before marathon on representing distance. You man creative, so that time homes for good reason not staircase :writing: :)
I have now as times such Marathon in really his prime, as began with way out on a new work, so until nor of the late, nor the brink not in sight. Except work, ???? a new spheres activities, nor on that neither time, nor forces not remains :(. Astro at all … seems already the that knew forget has become (too big waves a new the big info on work is faring, every week, then training, then-door workshop, then yet another attestatsiya … aside from the main work)
I have vygode in 9d :rolleyes:, the only aspect of this trine to Pluto in a 1D.

Радуга wrote:

Theme, when the moon changes is asking a badge of prodavat. Means, in June traditionally at first plan goes communication, all sorts of communication, dokumentoborot, exchange of information, nedalnie trip.

In the Twins I have ICJ, and increasingly higher tasking from the main spheres activities, so that let us wait development new events in this terms of. Perhaps so, although. "Poorly when forgot, moreover that not knew" :D A at all, me now very is lacking occupational on astrology. Time and forces sometimes lack only on the, to look in a comprehensive dialogue between the, "you" on topics, and so to sit down Malesherbes, unfortunately, until :dontknow: (tomorrow yet another attestatsiya)

Last edited by Lero4ka (May 28 2009 22:16:52)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Vygode June 2009