Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,

Manara,

Posts 1 to 20 of 47

Girls I starters study a new deck. Erotic TARO Manara. So that soon d practised on your her relations :flag:

Галина wrote:

Girls I starters study a new deck. Erotic TARO Manara. So that soon d practised on your her relations

Brilliant! Let us wait. :)

Girls you can ask questions pitfalls her problems. Let us try deal.

Галина wrote:

Girls you can ask questions pitfalls her problems.

Galya, I have, in principle issues until there is no :) but are interested in why you on this the cards halted its choice?

This not accidentally. Me on it Wondered girl, which about me at all ANYTHING not knew, and the, that she told them me shikirovalo. I has found in 120 maps and they me appealed. As the needless ‘, that I has ordered deck and has bought its in two days. Then three days surrounding maps from books and a cougar adhesive tape and looking at things around. The good deck.

Understandable. :) think, on such the cards will have the wishing to fair bit of guesswork :flirt:

Gal, you about book A. Kotelnikovoy and E. Gerasimova?

To my girlfriend who periodically come girls with this deck. Want learn to wonder on it, but she their orients official correctly: First Ryder-Uyta, and then already Manara. :)

Yes book precisely the kind. Not know. Me no one does not pose such restrictions.

Галина wrote:

Girls you can ask questions pitfalls her problems. Let us try deal.

Gal, ah fortune-teller me that or :) such a interesting deck.
Question such: that me awaits in July in terms of her relations?(theme daunting). Thank you! :surprise:

Lenochka, tomorrow I'll tell your fortune unkind. And better in regime online on Skype. Let?

Галина wrote:

. And better in regime online on Skype. Let?

Let :)

Galina!
And still can be a canoe? Not too late still?

Of course. Not too late. Don!

Incidentally, Galya, want give you feedback from yours divination on July. All fulfilled ??? on map "Fatah Morgana." :)

Oops, ah pay ah pay, in more details! Very interestingly. :flag:

Галина wrote:

zhyttja, ah pay ah pay, in more details! Very interestingly.

And much detail nothing to acquire tell. Your the answer initially was "there is no." He and came true :D

Ah i.e. stars held, but incarnate their location not managed, about than and said maps. , it is a pity better would me mistaking the

Галина wrote:

pity, better would me mistaking the

Yes okay. All, that neither is done, all for the better!

Girls make more active. I await the Asha's questions!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,