Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,

Manara,

Posts 21 to 40 of 47

Галина wrote:

Girls make more active. I await the Asha's questions!

'oc :) Galya, in next solyare, which already not fast approaching, I have brewing deep transformation just breathing appreciation and professional activities in particular. Give me some pointers please, what resources me enlist, to in the most damning least recognize far move further. Simply put, that me need to do, to did it kick in: "Here is this! It! "?
Thank you 8-)

Галина wrote:

Can be me then ask? Adjusted for better targeted deck such question - What kind of I have prospects her relations (until the end of the year)? Will whether meaningful changes in this sphere?

Галина wrote:

Galina, can be and I'll ask?
Perhaps whether new familiarity this autumn?

Радуга wrote:

I have brewing deep transformation just breathing appreciation and professional activities in particular. Give me some pointers please, what resources me enlist, to in the most damning least recognize far move further. Simply put, that me need to do, to did it kick in: "Here is this! It! "?

Flax, and you am sure, that Manara for yours issue suited? (With awe within).

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, and you am sure, that Manara for yours issue suited? (With awe within).

Ah this same only form of :)

Yes perishing Len. This all same love deck! :flag: Anyone reflecting the rest of the answer in weekend, necessarily!

Галина wrote:

yes perishing Len. This all same love deck!

As always me not bad luck :sceptic:

Galina, and question in in lichku can be?

How do you do :) Uhh, such a weather's a super trendy, :shine: wanted to know you what me awaits in my relations with favorite man? :flirt: :love: advance provides thank you
Love and caveat recourses: CPU!

Girls, sorry working late a little bit of a.
Are starting: Belief, you are dealt a pretty map 10 ceasefire. On astrology this Saturn in like him too?. Map aggression uncontrolled. Sometimes means rape. In relations manifests itself power and force. If you have partner, then I would osteraglas his passions. If there is no I would have doubly beware a new familiarity.

Marine. You are dealt a pretty map 7 land. Me seems, that you not yet have extricated themselves from past relations, memories firmly you hold and you are afraid new ties. Until you not'll be opening in a new changes not will happen.

JUlja, write in-. @ mail.ru or in, Skype Perkhutko Galina Moscow.

Girl, you map small coworking. Saturn. Me difficult so on one map, but map restrictions. Or your loaded is married, or over you davleyut restrictions moral character. Sometimes map says about the problems with health. If need to, write let us specify.

And at all, let us with the reverse of communication. And the after all and I not gather additionally in any way, am mistaken or not. After all on one map is difficult, and to do alignment under such-scarce metrics sense there is no.

Lyudochka, ah modicum deck and love. I you has pulled map and this 1 we! :flag: describe its. Sea is worth ship, ready to Bering and girl sexy in male advisers. This map new ties, is deprived, and she you telling: Forward and isklyuchenie, that you woman, whether tekucha as water, not forget about sensual side life.

Galina, thank you you large! Increasingly coincided. There is relations with a married a man from another cities, very an interesting and complex man, want "to escape", but until he quite not leaves to go, not tickles :)
First wanted ask the other question, that me holds in these relations, at times me seems that I him even not like me.

Thank you large. My assumption, that this map small coworking points to big changes in my life, I in the last category: Time by Different has become look on all, that me surrounds.

Marine,, 'll take a look even. But on their bitter experience. The married couples men this only motanie the nerve themselves. Ah or need to be such a bitch. The guy must decide for themselves himself!

Being. In Manare small coworking, this not quite the. That in the usual TARO. But you best! ^ ^

All THANK YOU! And await the you again!

Галина wrote:

map aggression uncontrolled. Sometimes means rape.

Nothing itself prospects o.o. d more thoroughly in relations.

Галина wrote:

Anyone reflecting THANK YOU! And await the you again!

We not make ourselves long wait with questions :D :flag:

Галина wrote:

Lyudochka, ah modicum deck and love. I you has pulled map and this 1 we!

To Stimul-Cash, this me?

You, Lena you! This I slow to and wrote. Lyudochka o.o. You same asked map on situation!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,