Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,

Manara,

Posts 41 to 47 of 47

Галина wrote:

year, Lena you! This I slow to and wrote. Lyudochka You same asked map on situation!

Yes and it :) I got in the real life often call having a or Olej :D
Galya, here is see that you write:

Галина wrote:

Sea is worth ship, ready to Bering. This map new ties, is deprived

And now see that I have on future solyar:
A sense of need transition on another work, change of species activities. Sometimes - under significant revitalize homes planets - full transformation labor path, a reorientation and rethinking. Sometimes points to change seats work, full or partial professional pereorientatsiyu either lucrative proposals about rising in office. Perhaps, new production prospects.

On-my very in subject. Truth, not quite understandable

Галина wrote:

and girl sexy in male advisers. Forward and isklyuchenie, that you woman, whether tekucha as water, not forget about sensual side life.

:blush:'re would this? Can extricate proyasnyayuschuyu map? :)

Listen. Ah need to same. My map says, that would you used purely women’s quality in achieving goals, camping on’s you must show, that not only than 1.6 billion cups special, but and woman!

Галина wrote:

Listen. Ah need to same. My map says, that would you used purely women’s quality in achieving goals, camping on’s you must show, that not only than 1.6 billion cups special, but and woman!

Hmm. :) thank you. Consider as it will.

There is who living? :rolleyes:

Girls, sorry in a long the absence of. Now I again with you. :flag:

Галина wrote:

Now I again with you.

We are happy :)

Dobryi evening! Manara for me the most store deck!) You can still question? As will evolve relations in the coming six months with By? Degenerate whether they on a different level of? Is worth whether the most Fuehrer initiative? Thank you

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Manara,