Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Artists

Artists

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

In networks constantly you find something inteersnoe, more accurately, it you finds :) That and today project "VsyakProsvet" proposed exile on work known artist erotic drawing Alberto Vargas. Here can be watch his work, but caveat imperceptible with trafficking, many the images:

http://marinni.livejournal.com/228979.html

For thrifty I here'm bolting the pattern his creativity.
So, that we see in kosmogramme artist (species. 9 February 1896 year)? Utterly a remarkable stellium in an. Moon and slightly poodol compound Venus-Mars without aspects of. Moon, however,, too, it is doubtful makes only quincunx to Vspomnite to Jupiter in the early Leo and octile or semiquartile to Sun. Creek picture!

That still? The sun-Mercury from Aquarii in M. to s ambitious Saturn-Uranus in 1997-. Can be suggest, that have svobodolyubivogo and an independent artist not alia relations with brutal father (or for other reasons not evolved male quality "in annualized rate"), so he an eccentric, epatazhnym next sexual. To the same community and compound Venus-Mars in the Goat without aspects of. Mars in an a strong, gives attraction to sexuality, to "marafonskim zabegam" in this sphere (witness as fecund an artist, and story paints something in principle one thing and the same), and Long and Venus in an give problem with feelings and ways their expression, they're taciturn, it's a little dry, deterred, conservative and quite tselomudreny. Word, it seems, this the case, which illustrates the zamestitelnye ways expression its sexuality in creativity. Yes and still Long in kvikonse with retro-by Jupiter in question: Want here ’, want, to noticed, vanity what something forces to publish these work, not simply sketch for themselves, for diversity boring, informal everyday life.

Interestingly, as of artists his relations with women in real life?

Zoom

Радуга wrote:

Long and Venus in an

Lena, in the early this days Long still was in like him too?, so, strictly speaking, times we not know time birth human, moon better not view.
And at all his creativity vividly vyrazhet compound Venus and Mars precisely in suggest signs. On my view, this they forms of bodies. An artist as would enjoys curves so and some kind of curves. -room po'nography here and not reeks. Of AIC passions there is no and in speak of. This vision of the profane mark, want now touch and feel. Beautiful pictures of the, dispute no!

Lud_mila wrote:

Lena, in the early this days Long still was in like him too?, so, strictly speaking, times we not know time birth human, moon better not view.

Agree :rolleyes: us leave moon in alone.
That concerns his creativity, then, of course ????? will its opinion :) (interestingly, and in your map degree compounds Venus-Mars nothing not affects? This such Hwang’s research interest :))

Lud_mila wrote:

At my view, this they forms of bodies. An artist as would enjoys curves so and some kind of curves. -room po'nography here and not reeks. Of AIC passions there is no and in speak of. This vision of the profane mark, want now touch and feel. Beautiful pictures of the, dispute no!

?????, of course, will its opinion. On my view, he vivid representative culture masses and his work precisely "pictures of the." And all same interestingly, as have him Architecture relations with women in real life?

Радуга wrote:

(interestingly, and in your map degree compounds Venus-Mars nothing not affects? This such Hwang’s research interest)

Ah, if take not precise aspect of, and orbisnyy, then can be conduct taukvadrat on my opposition Mars-Uranus ((orbis 3gr.30 mines). And what will research surveillance? ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

And what will research surveillance?

• scratching that in the back of my head • A no :) because this degree accurately is mired on my Mars and kuspid 9 th homes, but no influences on this about I not felt :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Artists