Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Jupiter. As and why use his influence?

Why article about Jupiter - Zeus, not, say, about the Sun or Neptune? Because through a few days, 9 on May 2008 will happen important an astrological event. This reversal organic in reverse movement and those changes in our life, which he can bring. Let us same talk about this much detail.

category: Astronomical data

Jupiter - the biggest planet in numbers system, its dozen more the profane in 11.2 times, and mass exceeds mass of our planet in 318 times. Jupiter call moniker the benefactor to and not for good reason. In Astronomical respect he serves an important function for Earth. His gaseous edifice allows him be\ "Seeker\" reusable space the wreckage of the and not allows them to face with the Earth. So in astrology for Jupiter enshrined by role RESEARCH and Peacemaker, in the place horoscope, where home to Jupiter, us awaits success and luck.
High the speed of rotation of planet breeds strong wind in the top of layers atmosphere and is cause of vortices and storms. One of them - the Big Red blot, which on their size surpasses Earth, are watching here is already 300 years.

Within planet under a huge pressure hydrogen from gas turns into liquid, and further from fluid in the firm body. On conceals 100 km. Resides a vast ocean liquid hydrogen.

Mythology

Jupiter received its name from behalf of Pontiff of a deity (in engineering Greece - Zeus) – god gods, power aiming land and the sky. However operatives his power preceded.... honesty. Hard struggle, and this myth shows, as proceeded salesmanship our ancestors, as gradually win their positions ethical and moral norms laws human to share in.

… In retaliation for the used as scapegoats with its son Kronos the Gaia produced on light Tifona – a a creation dire forces Tartar. Stogolovoe Monster the incredible sizes appeared under sun, and themselves gods you shied from his ledenyaschego blood roars. Space overran diluted the flames, and, seemed, only miracle can save land from the impending downfall. Have took Zeus in this a brutal battle. His fire electric storm one for the other smashed heads Tifona, and from Gromovykh raskatov unseen forces was shaking heavenly rulebook. Typhon (mythology) was hurled. Zeus unseated the in Tartar his obessilennoe body, and all same the threat not turned the, forces Gloom is continue to wag his to humanity.
On’s holiest Olympus large-a new generation gods under the sway of Zeus (organic). Them were laid foundations statehood and law enforcement, the concept of about shame and conscience. So, to an ancient Zeus accepts all more obvious moral traits. Although and argues he their principles with the help forces. Starters statehood, order and morality have people linked, on great Greeks, with activities Zeus, which has invested in people shame and conscience, quality, the necessary in social rubbing shoulders. Zeus, which myslilsya\ "fire\",\ "hot substance after all,\" and lived in live, sitting on sky as their home, becomes provided the organizing the focus cosmic and social life on celestial Olympus, where land dissimilar with sky.

Jupiter in astrology

In astrology glance on organic grimly with mythological. Jupiter is considered social planet and on his location in particular can be judge, how successful will social implementation human, what goal he puts, whatever ways reaches, that him need to meet his social requests, what is will his the success of the. Transit Jupiter will show, what spheres life human will are subject to changes, where and in than will have expand their horizons, where will rise optimism and where human awaits luck.

But there is period in movement organic, which has a big impact on revising our views on life, reassessment values, revising goals and tasks. This time retrogradnogo movement, when with perspective observer on Earth planet oldest trajectory in the form of hinges or zigzags. For 13 months Jupiter about 4 months conducts in in movement. In this year popyatnym Jupiter will with 9 on May on 8 September. As same of well-with astrological perspective can be use this time?

This time revision living values, system worldview, issues morality, ethics, religiosity with perspective enlargement social influence (Jupiter in an). Life puts before us problems social status, social justice, social hierarchy and good, with this associated. Nevertheless, in this period will harder seek his\ "seats under Sun behaves similarly\", will rise tension and stress. Processes and events will impeded, casualty symbols social success, associated with enlargement and achievements, why something not will satisfy, and here is goal ,-reaching from depth, from spiritual core and religious experience, will yet remain devout and on conclusion retro-movement planet will foster domestic growth and to clerical renewal. Importantly avoid formalization of and skhematichnosti these processes, that so likes to do judged the firmament.

21 on May have us will a great opportunity to use hunches and creative ways for this, so this day will time precise sekstilya retro-organic and Uranus. Some a new experience will come from friends, widen goal and prospects future.

So, us awaits time serious rethinking the themselves and his seats in society, let us use this chance usefully.

That NOT that Spain to do on in Jupiter - Zeus? To commit long drives trip, contacts with textile industry (see, start training in Bashelis, expand its influence in society, engage science, frivolously treat its reputation, start judicial affairs, especially associated with protection of, write and qualifications books, to practice religious rituals, to go after here for glories and popularity. Here want be noted, that not necessarily to abandon just this, yes sometimes this and impossible (as, for example, to abandon destined or postpone long scheduled foreign trip. Simply in these areas need be more thoroughly in this period, certainly will have face with whatever something jiz or obstacles. But after all as say: “warned, means, armed. ” I.e. we can consciously treat this period of, therefore, can manage events. Already the very understanding, that this all not endlessly and has its temporary completing is having on human the healing in having and makes his more immune and sustainable to vital contested.

tamozhennye:

Weissberg W. A. Lecture on astrology. 1 course. – M., dealt with by CAI

(With) Elena Rainbow (Astrodome)

5 on May 2008

This my last year’s article, and in this year Jupiter will pochti with 16 June until 13 October. Planet will pass path from 28 • until 18 • have.instruments can be write their reflections, surveillance and camping on D.

In this year themes organic affect plans on the future, ideas, society friends (because now planet is moving on Vodoleyu). In the past year reversal of its share prices since 2000 caught in the Goat and events mostly touched career achievements and zhizennykh goals. Incidentally, now can aktualizirovatsya and question growth and development into astrology and other unconventional areas knowledge.

In Vodolee Jupiter not in really his strong position (in tribalism), so can arise problems, associated with more dedicated, enlargement spheres of influence, fulfillment in one knowledge. Need all this there is, but not want sacrifice freedom and independence.

Naturally, look on what home (homes) will pass planet, what meaningful point (planet, kuspidy homes) will affect the.

Радуга wrote:

What NOT that Spain to do on in Jupiter - Zeus? To commit long drives trip, contacts with textile industry (see, start training in Bashelis, expand its influence in society, engage science, frivolously treat its reputation, start judicial affairs, especially associated with protection of, write and qualifications books, to practice religious rituals, to go after here for glories and popularity

And to those, voiceless in Natale Jupiter-retro this, too, applies? And the me something so pulling on homeland go (Transit Jupiter as times on 4 home in relokatsii slippers). And on training plans as times obrisovalis.

And at all, what something else especially this period for urozhdennykh retro-yupiteriantsev are observed?

Last edited by Kisa (Jun 1 2009 01:35:29)

KISA, hello! For corrupt natalnogo retrogradnogo organic this pereiod will more the terrible as maximum and undetectable in terms of influence retrogradnosti as least. I have in radikse retrogradnyy Mercury and I watch for periods of transit retro-Mercury. Or virtually not felt his influence, or in this period evolving a tumultuous activities in sphere actions planet. Again same our forum was created on retro-home and in moments his popyatnogo movement often there is inflows registered users.
The only times I felt all "the Wet" retrogradnosti when Mercury, turned around, in retro in the Twins, i.e. was strong in his signs. But in this case Jupiter in Vodolee not strong, so for you this will be time heightened sobytiynostiin sphere actions planet.

Thank you, Rainbow! Aktivnost- yes, it seems deal goes moreover :) Don’t d same I wait until October. Aside from plans on training and trip, me still and Court yet to. But what is the likelihood that the outcome these will events favorable / desirable for me (find means on trip, win Court, obtain stipend on training)?

Kisa wrote:

Don’t d same I wait until October

Ah of course. Times life puts tasks, means, need to their to decide.

Kisa wrote:

But what is the likelihood that the outcome these will events favorable / desirable for me (find means on trip, win Court, obtain stipend on training)?

And this already need to look that precisely affects third. Jupiter in your map + lunar (series) was would well watch.

Flax, me was would, too, interestingly track action retro organic, although this Perhaps not so simply (increasingly OK almost 4 month, term not small, and point to precisely action only Yippie Ki hence harder). Give me some pointers please, under tranzitakh (on Brady) we look:
1. In what House in Natale (this as the reason unfolding (geometry) events)
2. Foretell which home is faring (this as the main scene, sphere in which Footbal will the jukebox)
3. Somehow manages (consequences, the outcome, camping on E. Impact fix)
In this case, first we look character / position planet in Natale (where is worth, than aspektirovana). Then look foretell which home is sweeping and what meaningful point in Natale a fact (under this look so same, where is worth little planet wounded Yippie Ki and than manages. Ah and exactly on what sphere all of this relate.
Here is in courses case Yippie Ki in Natale, too, retrograden (means he manages a Pisces, not streltsom?) I correctly understand? Yippie Ki in Natal in 5 th in connecting with the moon. Means so or otherwise will climb theme children (zhensko-maternal), creativity, recreation, beloved. Compound with the Moon would give apparently around the this the action emotionality (given, that this couple I have in Vodolee) pivoting Yippie Ki on kuspide 6 th, and again is sweeping on 5-Mu. Look, a fact that, what planets will to accept energy organic, and here is here the the next. During his petlyaniya, Yippie Ki shapes 3S with only for concrete. Tend (here is this aspect of even not quite understand), then kvinkons with it same (the US “U.S.A lessons ”), and here is then oppoz. To Sun and trine to Uranus. In direct movement he all of this already anodyne, now apparently is worth to return and something reconsider in this terms of?
Judging by from skhematichnosti Brady:
Jupiter / Long Venus the Sun Uranus (
House in Natal: 5 5 1 11 2
Transit: 5
Manages: 7 11 2, 9 12 6
As always, the problem muster increasingly in knot. If higher tasking is true, then I stuck.

Lero4ka, I you tomorrow answer, well?

Linen, yes of course. I here itself as "zalyotnyy breeze." So already want to return :blush: and Malesherbes. Now here is how times have been going around events on direct Claw Yippie Ki :rolleyes:, Hi,, and after all, if putting all at art, yes closely you look more closely. The, very even on the it seems. :)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 1 2009 19:51:50)

Dobryi day Rainbow! I very is pleased, that has found your page.
Tell please as works Jupiter, if he in like him too?
Have border 18 (21 June) Thanks. Muftochka

Lero4ka wrote:

Line please, under tranzitakh (on Brady) we look: 1. In what House in Natale (this as the reason unfolding (geometry) events) 2. Foretell which home is faring (this as the main scene, sphere in which Footbal will the jukebox) 3. Somehow manages (consequences, the outcome, camping on E. Impact fix) In this case, first we look character / position planet in Natale (where is worth, than aspektirovana). Then look foretell which home is sweeping and what meaningful point in Natal a fact (under this look so same, where is worth little planet wounded Yippie Ki and than manages. Ah and exactly on what sphere all of this relate.

Fine description of :cool:

Lero4ka wrote:

That in courses case Yippie Ki in Natale, too, retrograden (means he manages a Pisces, not streltsom?) I correctly understand?

You have in mind, that rather 7 st home, not 4 st? Let considered, that and those and those? This I so being too wifely and bit overly cautious, okay.
So, setting issue the next. There is retrogradnyy Jupiter - 1 pleasant thing in connecting with the moon - 1 pleasant thing in Vodolee in 5 st House. That us can this to lend? All themes, which you listed (children, creativity, recreation, beloved) +

1. Love to pleasures, relaxed chats, comfortable virility, recreation in Nalanda.
2. Their any views about House and family (retro-Jupiter), the differing from sotsialnoodobryaemykh.
3. Social prestige is perceived in dependence from availability of family and children)
4. She, and subject of emotions you not you're looking at are? I have long wanted ask you: You who on temperament? Sangvinik? :) Just I thought: What that Long with Jupiter must to lend quite a wide scope of emotions, but with other hand compound in Vodolee, means, they should not be too profound. Can suggest, that you need to lend room for expression, not to suppress feelings and to narrate their (all-??? Actis Systems-air a badge of. But this I got distracted.
5. On. Jupiter in sphere homes gives desire to swing the, to expand sphere of influence. In this case Jupiter retro, means, can be suggest, that desire to something can and there is such, yes retards constantly something. Long a fairy tale is bad in your case (vary, but on children you quickly come around? Excuse for an indiscreet question).

So here is, in period retrogradnosti transit organic have you all these themes, vice versa, are beginning excessively and happily manifest itself. So here precisely the case, when for attempts internationalization of transformed lie different obstacles and restrictions.

Lero4ka wrote:

We're watching it, a fact that, what planets will to accept energy organic, and here is here the the next

Look picture closely

Lero4ka wrote:

Over time his petlyaniya, Yippie Ki shapes 3S with only for concrete. Tend (here is this aspect of even not quite understand)

I, too,. So, skip. Frankly, intricacies of minor creative aspects of I not understand.
In my'm completely have you is obtained the next:

1 August(I take only accurate aspects of) - 150 to the produce markets: Will have pay attention on being veiled, image; because Venus manages in map 2, it probably is, that again will emerge the situation (family circumstances (4 th house) or external the world (7 th house)) when will require enlargement sphere finance from-for spending on children, for example - child workers recreation. ???? the situation will require precisely your initiatives and decisive action (Venus in 1 st), although this and it is difficult expect. Can be mitigate action stressed kvikonsa and launch natalnyy quintile with famous Neptune Fountain - in 3 st House. For example, for Ban to go on any body of water not far from Global or to Polenova relatives nearby.
And ending subject kvikonsa in tend, of course, not let us forget about topic cordial: Can again arise the situation when will require reconcile questions hearts and own morality (Venus upr.9 st).

In district 15 AugustJupiter form octile or semiquartile to casually: Will emerge dissatisfactions future prospects.

About 21 August- the opposition with Sun behaves similarly: Will have to make decisions "deployed downrange heart of." Here need to still given, that the Sun - significator 5 th homes, so questions development this spheres will run counter topics 5 th homes, this, of course, not such heaviest decisions as under M., but, say so, will experience a the emotional dissatisfactions, struggle motives. The sun have you in 11 st House, Chinese system. 12 st: Means, will have to do choice relatively future children (as option) and with than something live (upr.12 th). She, but I think, here nothing terrible not will, all same we regard tranzity organic, not of Pluto. Simply not lucky in than something or wanted latitudes –, and will have poprizhatsya. In general, not worry about it :)

Forth to tranzitam organic personally I have claims there is no :jumping: In district 31 Augustis expected trigon to Uranus, and 8 Septembertrigon to MC: This concerns clearly professional spheres, so as Uranus (have you upr.6 st and is in 2 st, i.e. can be expect, that will appear new, unexpected sources of income and / or something will change in better side on work and in a whole on life (MC). The world around it and support family will help you show creative approach in this. At all in brackets want discern, that the world around it in a whole app sympathetic called to you skeptic (DSTs in Pisces. Not, us would so :) with DSTs st in 1997- :insane:

Okay, go further. About 20 SeptemberJupiter shapes quintile to Mars. Mars have you in 8 st and manages 8 st: 'm gonna hazard, that will emerge crisis the situation on topic 5 th homes (for leisure for example), but solve suddenly, somehow new way. Here importantly any their efforts all same attach the (Mars), not swim downstream on.

And 26 SeptemberJupiter shapes aspect of 135 to Pluto in 1 st House, Chinese system 3 st: Ah any merzkopakostnye cut the chatter personally you concerning. Attempts creative development can stack up from-for any something hidden, behind-the-scenes action or from-for pessimisticheskogo optimistic. Aspect of modicum and minornyy, but can launch in deal birth kvadraturu Saturn in 10 st - Pluto in 1 forge the So in this moment kholim blessed and cherish when, an extra $talk itself not allowed and in purposes of prevention and load natalnyy trine Long-Pluto (Long upr.11 st, means, we're unloading this nervous system in circle friends zadushevnm communicating) and natalnyy trine Jupiter-Pluto (fate itself will help be coming far need to in the fight for power :)).

Forth Jupiter have us unfolding in a direct movement and passes again for all of these points (you itself can on help and spreadsheet Bindkhu track this moment), in these days will like verification on the tenacity lessons retrogradnosti organic, when can be will something shape and adjust.

D grateful to you for feedback on this transit! :flag:

muftochka wrote:

Dobryi day Rainbow

Hello, muftochka!

muftochka wrote:

I very is pleased, that has found your page.

I, too, is happy, that you to us are trapped!

muftochka wrote:

statement please as works Jupiter, if he in Streltseu border 18 (21 June)

Frankly, I not quite realized question :) you interested in Jupiter in your particular or theme this transit? Amplify please that precisely you would like to know (can be not astrologicheskim language, and human).

Dobryi day Rainbow! Excuse--excuse me, that question has put not certainly.
Obviously I do not, as put clearer. Thank you. Muftochka

Wait, wait, wait-pay. :) you unique, perhaps, not pursue your business? Or something read the?

Greetings:flag:

Радуга wrote:

Perfect description of

Thank you, here me Brady helped :shine:

Радуга wrote:

You have in mind, that rather 7 st home, not 4 st? Let considered, that and those and those? This I so being too wifely and bit overly cautious, okay.

Linen, here is here I, too, inclination is to what manages and 7 and 4 (from own observations), this it seems on scales, with two chalices and in different periods emphasis is done the on one the scales, then on friend. (T. E. The on 7, then on 4.) :)

Радуга wrote:

she, and subject of emotions you not you're looking at are?

Very even regard, in the preceding post I wrote "is trying with the moon would give apparently around the this the action emotionality (given, that this couple I have in Vodolee)" :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

I long wanted ask you: You who on temperament? Sangvinik?

Yes, Len, I sangvinik-bad-tempered grumbler

Радуга wrote:

Long with Jupiter must to lend quite a wide scope of emotions, but with other hand compound in Vodolee, means, they should not be too profound. Can suggest, that you need to lend room for expression, not to suppress feelings and to narrate their (all-??? Aquarius-air a badge of)

Here is emotions I would as times panel called profound (or this strident powerful upswings as so are manifest :question:). Emotional distress enough turbulent, and here is expression of feelings, their progovarivanie, here apparently yes, your truth, there is problems (tight) :(, but this rather even and from Venus depends in the Virgin …

Радуга wrote:

Next. Jupiter in sphere homes gives desire to swing the, to expand sphere of influence. In this case Jupiter retro, means, can be suggest, that desire to something can and there is such, yes retards constantly something. Long a fairy tale is bad in your case (vary, but on children you quickly come around? Excuse for an indiscreet question).

You even not turns, how rights :confused: And think, that emphasis will, on this time, again precisely on child topic, in most extent :glasses: "Dare-i.e." even children lead the, and :dontknow:. That concerns, about "quickly whether come around?":
Motivation to to early obzavedeniyu :rolleyes: children I have not was :nope: but emerge sooner married, through gender year became pregnant, about a result you in rate :dontcare: produced pregnancy - to it I preparing, and has drawn only through :surprise: 6 years. Couple of years ago, I proceeded "mentally a pregnant" a host year, very wanted even one child, But, husband proved not ready :dontknow:
Now again theme "opened" in the form of desires again. So that let us track :disappointed:

Радуга wrote:

So here is, in period retrogradnosti transit organic have you all these themes, vice versa, are beginning excessively and happily manifest itself. So here precisely the case, when for attempts internationalization of transformed lie different obstacles and restrictions.

Ox, Len, I so suspect, that you very even rights.
3S –, skip, god with him, perhaps his action on septilyu, only careful approach on 3 :D.
And here is further begins most interesting :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

1 August (I take only accurate aspects of) - 150 to Venus: Will have pay attention on being veiled, image; because Venus manages in map 2, it probably is, that again will emerge the situation (family circumstances (4 th house) or external the world (7 th house)) when will require enlargement sphere finance from-for spending on children, for example - child workers recreation. ???? the situation will require precisely your initiatives and decisive action (Venus in 1 st), although this and it is difficult expect.

Yes, agree with interpretation, But here how I understand, can be several traktovok on one topic. If increasingly OK Yippie Ki will retro, then let us considered, that emphasis in greater extent will have on 7 house. And 7 this is even and partners (and on her marriage, here the link with 4, and partners-beloved on 5 :D). Can such be? :question: camping on E. Dissaving can be not only on children :insane:

Радуга wrote:

You can mitigate action stressed kvikonsa and launch natalnyy quintile with famous Neptune Fountain - in 3 st House. For example, for Ban to go on any body of water not far from Global or to Polenova relatives nearby.

Here is this good proposal (there as times weekend will) :flag:

Радуга wrote:

In district 15 August Jupiter form octile or semiquartile to casually: Will emerge dissatisfactions future prospects.

Here is I look at this aspect of :disappointed: Perspektivami in family :question: casually in 4, native House

Радуга wrote:

the Sun have you in 11 st House, Chinese system. 12 st: Means, will have to do choice relatively future children (as option) and with than something live (upr.12 th). She, but I think, here nothing terrible not will, all same we regard tranzity organic, not of Pluto.

Yes, so as son graduated primary school, here have us already zatragivalas theme choice on his further learning (change school), camping on E. Question rose even under direct the Yippie Ki :yep:

Радуга wrote:

In district 31 August is expected trigon to Uranus

:jumping: Frankly, me he likes :rolleyes: :D

Радуга wrote:

8 September trigon to MC: This concerns clearly professional spheres, so as Uranus (have you upr.6 st and is in 2 st, i.e. can be expect, that will appear new, unexpected sources of income and / or something will change in better side on work and in a whole on life (MC). The world around it and support family will help you show creative approach in this. At all in brackets want discern, that the world around it in a whole app sympathetic called to you skeptic (DSTs in Pisces. Not, us would so with DSTs st in 1997-

Here is this aspect of, too, look at :blush: A-and-and-and, here is would nice :cool:, only here is by September expect any something improvements in work, given current situation in country and flushed in world :rolleyes:, which talks the as times in the opposite direction increasingly OK jumpstart. :glasses: But, perhaps, that in a special case (viewing specifically my) let us consider it increasingly ??? perhaps :flag:. This already aren :)

Радуга wrote:

Generally in brackets want discern, that the world around it in a whole app sympathetic called to you skeptic (DSTs in Pisces. Not, us would so with DSTs st in 1997-

Flushed-room up, Perhaps you rights :question:

Радуга wrote:

Carefully 20 September Jupiter shapes quintile to Mars. Mars have you in 8 st and manages 8 st: 'm gonna hazard, that will emerge crisis the situation on topic 5 th homes (for leisure for example), but solve suddenly, somehow new way. Here importantly any their efforts all same attach the (Mars), not swim downstream on.

Yes, there even and ganglia mold kvadraturu to Mars, here is and will check.

Радуга wrote:

26 sentyabryaYupiter shapes aspect of 135 to Pluto in 1 st House, Chinese system 3 st: Ah any merzkopakostnye cut the chatter personally you concerning. Attempts creative development can stack up from-for any something hidden, behind-the-scenes action or from-for pessimisticheskogo optimistic. Aspect of modicum and minornyy, but can launch in deal birth kvadraturu Saturn in 10 st - Pluto in 1 forge the

Not exclude opportunity involvement close relatives and neighbors … (quintile from Yippie Ki and from retro Merck to Neptune sextile in 3)
And at all, in this time there even mass background tranzitov eighty percent (the so that raznotsvete will), in the form of third. Pluto in connecting with in the delegation and oppoz. To Saturn devouring his children, Retro Merk through ASTs and connecting with tend, third. The sun in soed. With to Dis …

Радуга wrote:

26 sentyabryaYupiter shapes aspect of 135 to Pluto in 1 st House, Chinese system 3 st: Ah any merzkopakostnye cut the chatter personally you concerning. Attempts creative development can stack up from-for any something hidden, behind-the-scenes action or from-for pessimisticheskogo optimistic. Aspect of modicum and minornyy, but can launch in deal birth kvadraturu Saturn in 10 st - Pluto in 1 forge the

Let us to fight for its place under Sun behaves similarly :question:

Радуга wrote:

[in this moment kholim blessed and cherish when, an extra $talk itself not allowed and in purposes of prevention and load natalnyy trine Long-Pluto(Long upr.11 st, means, we're unloading this nervous system in circle friends zadushevnm communicating) and natalnyy trine Jupiter-Pluto (fate itself will help be coming far need to in the fight for power

:cool:
In any case, the reason: - participation 5, 1, 11 and 2 homes, camping on E. Theme fifth (as the primary), views on the future (11), my personal efforts (1) and their proyavlennost (2) will turn around on arena a 5D – through creativity, children, recreation, the excitement, and camping on P. And here is relate this increasingly … in areas 7, 11, 2, 9,12, 6 (and here is 10, 4 here there is no :glasses: and incidentally 5, too, :sceptic:).
In general, necessarily let us track and broadcast in the form of feedback. :flag:
Lena, huge thank you you for description of :cool:. I recognized “find myself alive ” :jumping: with such opportunities and inclusiveness, honest word. As I missed you on all of these Affairs.
Swirling :question: I have even options possible playing, stuck on weekends to formulate.

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 4 2009 21:32:19)

Радуга wrote:

A this already need to look that precisely affects third. Jupiter in your map

You auctioning the in mind the entire period passage retro-organic or transit on day court, to example?

The entire period retro Jupiter goes on 4 home (in relokatsii) and makes opposition to the produce markets (Chinese system-or asts and 8, on which I have Court, and scholarship need to to believe, too, there applies) :( and still trine to Uranus + asts (uranium manages 4) - there is hope?

On that still pay attention? Can upraviteley homes appropriate? Education-9 (and can be 3?) and court, this 7 or 9?

Радуга wrote:

+ lunar (series) was would well watch.

Lunar (series) = map last return Moon Illusion before reversal organic? There Jupiter + Neptune trinyat Uranus (+ Asts. On that still look?

Rainbow
Dobryi day Rainbow! I not was finishing up special. School, studied only
Initial course and smiled articles some
Astrologers. Try to put these knots for knowledge to apply usefully for my family. If you me can help deal in any something issues, d
Very is happy. But, if at what words reason you not you can, I not be offended.
Thank you. Just bountiful! Muftochka

Lero4ka wrote:

Yes, Len, I sangvinik-bad-tempered grumbler

And kholericheskaya – this, likely, from quadrature (mathematics) to Mars in 8 th house? At all, she, I takes an with your by your horoscope :) interesting drags some moments, in particular, 5 th house in Vodolee. I have, too, 5 th allocated,, too, to get emotional is manifest, although, seemed would, a badge of Virgin of as something should was "to parch" this subject. Aquarius something after all, too, not particularly emotional. Means a completeness planets natalnogo homes is disguising a badge of. So is obtained?

Lero4ka wrote:

strident powerful upswings as

Here is she, contrast have!

Lero4ka wrote:

there is problems (tight)

This because the beginning of homes have you in the Goat.

Lero4ka wrote:

motivation to to early obzavedeniyu children I have not was but emerge sooner married, through gender year became pregnant, about a result you in rate produced pregnancy - to it I preparing, and has drawn only through 6 years. Couple of years ago, I proceeded "mentally a pregnant" a host year, very wanted even one child, But, husband proved not ready Now again theme "opened" in the form of desires again. So that let us track

Javadxan :) i.e. the second pregnancy and "mental" pregnancy this such quite lasting phase, when need'll get resources until heap,’s zeitgeist the most, give husband’s zeitgeist. In general, long a fairy tale is bad :) A here is the first pregnancy. Me seems, that there some still factor throwing his hat. And what Jupiter was on moment the first pregnancy, she? (if, of course, you like it or this subject to discuss)

Lero4ka wrote:

But here how I understand, can be several traktovok on one topic.

Ah of course

Lero4ka wrote:

dissaving can be not only on children :insane:

Well :insane: :insane:

Lero4ka wrote:

But, perhaps, that in a special case (viewing specifically my) let us consider it increasingly ??? perhaps

Here is and consider :) let us wait pleasant news

Lero4ka wrote:

celebrate Ligo to fight for its place under Sun behaves similarly

Incidentally, here is, too, an interesting aspect of. Over the last time something often on him-a-ling. Already traced many 2 opposition have their known. In the first case on axis 1-7 homes: There simply open struggle for power (Jupiter in 1, Pluto in 7), in the second case on axis 11-5 homes (Pluto in 11), 'm fixin with interpretation. Like there struggle with a child there is no. And still have its mothers has found sekstil Jupiter-Pluto, supposedly 3-12 homes (Yippie Ki in 3 st). She, and you could would as something comment on this aspect of have themselves?

Lero4ka wrote:

I recognized “find myself alive ” with such opportunities and inclusiveness, honest word. As I missed you on all of these Affairs.

Javadxan, astrology at all Good those, that helps watch on its the terrible the flow of with hand and withdraw from frameworks’s officials of perception.

Kisa wrote:

you auctioning the in mind the entire period passage retro-organic or transit on day court, to example?

Yes and so and so can be :) Ves period will allow see picture panoramno, but on specific date - locally.

Kisa wrote:

the entire period retro Jupiter goes on 4 home (in relokatsii)

And manages Jupiter somehow home? And in what House is worth in Natal?

Kisa wrote:

makes opposition to Venus (Chinese system-or asts and 8, on which I have Court, and scholarship need to to believe, too, there applies)

So. The opposition this means struggle will. Venus, means, in 10 st radiksnom. Fartit not very will and your efforts and initiatives and topic finance. But the opposition this not squaring, likely, obstacles will block woman in your graduates. But because Jupiter goes on 4-Mu, then, likely, need to wait for the completion affairs.

Kisa wrote:

and still trine to Uranus + asts (uranium manages 4) - there is hope?

It seems, that there is, with deal will end quickly.

Kisa wrote:

lunar (series) = map last return Moon Illusion before reversal organic?

Lunar (series) this lunar (series) :) Recommended analyze every month, in lunare very well are visible emphasis events, which is laying solyar. If you events, associated with receiving a scholarship, have been waiting for, to example, in August, then and lunar (series) need to build on August.

Kisa wrote:

there Jupiter + Neptune trinyat Uranus (+ Asts

KISA, me is it so difficult judge without full reviews of the maps :( I same not know than you have Neptune manages and where is worth in particular.

muftochka wrote:

I not was finishing up special. School, studied only initial course and smiled articles some astrologers

muftochka, aha, i.e. what misconception you have :)

muftochka wrote:

If you me can help deal in any something issues, buduochen is happy. But, if at what words reason you not you can, I not be offended.

I, perhaps, I can :glasses: only try to grasp that precisely you would like to know :writing:

Радуга wrote:

Wu me, too, 5 th allocated,, too, to get emotional is manifest, although, seemed would, a badge of Virgin of as something should was "to parch" this subject. Actis Systems something after all, too, not particularly emotional. Means a completeness planets natalnogo homes is disguising a badge of. So is obtained?

Flax, me seems not quite :question: Your to get emotional is determined not dark living rooms planets in 5 House, namely position moon in Vodolee (in my opinion of course). Itself Aquarius can and not so emotional, but he color quality planet in offense worthwhile. Vodoley- comic at the same time. A badge of air, although in of Avetisyan vodoleya water, eco has volnoobraznuyu form of, waves of are born from wind. Moon - emotions. Here is and powerful upswings as, passages :surprise:.

Радуга wrote:

A kholericheskaya – this, likely, from quadrature (mathematics) to Mars in 8 th house?

:question: perhaps, although I not thankful judge, only whether Long with vami there determine. Type of of being the, as you know, is determined by characteristics type GDP, camping on E. Characteristics flow into and intensity of nerve processes (impulses). Properties of being the are linked with born anatomo – physiological characteristics. To properties blamed individual pace of and rhythm mental processes, degree of sustainability feelings, degree of forceful efforts.

Радуга wrote:

A here is the first pregnancy. Me seems, that there some still factor throwing his hat. And what Jupiter was on moment the first pregnancy, she? (If, of course, you like it or this subject to discuss)

Yes, can discuss, only here is think, here same or a separate subject open. Yippie Ki on the very moment EU on 11d with transition in 12 and there petlyal forming kvintilnuyu group aspects of mostly (creative, Hi, :unsure:). And other factors including. I here replayed dreamt, interestingly ‘. Can posting description of, only here is let let's define, in this topic or another open the, well?

Радуга wrote:

By the way, here is, too, an interesting aspect of. Over the last time something often on him-a-ling. Already traced many 2 opposition have their known. In the first case on axis 1-7 homes: There simply open struggle for power (Jupiter in 1, Pluto in 7), in the second case on axis 11-5 homes (Pluto in 11), 'm fixin with interpretation. Like there struggle with a child there is no. And still have its mothers has found sekstil Jupiter-Pluto, supposedly 3-12 homes (Yippie Ki in 3 st). She, and you could would as something comment on this aspect of have themselves?

Linen, here I not quite realized :question:, I have opposition Pluto-organic there is no, there speech commanded about shaping seksikvadrata transit retro organic to Pluto in 1 and about a possible inclusion natalnoy quadrature (mathematics) Pluto-Saturn, the inclusion of rather, Turkey, Pluto (in 4) in opposition to only for concrete. Saturn devouring his children (in 10).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter