Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Posts 21 to 40 of 49

Lero4ka wrote:

Yes, can discuss, only here is think, here same or a separate subject open. Yippie Ki on the very moment EU on 11d with transition in 12 and there petlyal forming kvintilnuyu group aspects of mostly (creative, Hi,). And other factors including. I here replayed dreamt, interestingly ‘. Can posting description of, only here is let let's define, in this topic or another open the, well?

And here is, have us here there is theme "Materinstvo". Can be there.

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, here I not quite realized, I have opposition of Pluto-organic there is no

I, likely, ill-has translated. Thought such a: In the last time often on eyes enclosed aspect of Jupiter-Pluto. Here is and interestingly as he manifests itself. Have you natalnyy trigon between these planets,, too, interestingly :) I has seen 2 opposition and sekstil. In general interestingly as he have you manifests itself.

Lero4ka wrote:

Your to get emotional is determined not dark living rooms planets in 5 House, namely position moon in Vodolee (in my opinion of course). Itself Actis Systems can and not so emotional, but he color quality planet in offense worthwhile. Vodoley- comic at the same time. A badge of air, although in of Avetisyan vodoleya water, eco has volnoobraznuyu form of, waves of are born from wind. Moon - emotions. Here is and powerful upswings as, passages

Oops, not know. I vodoleyskuyu moon emotional not believe. The that this tense, all right on psychology from-for vodoleyskikh qualities - this fact, and here is emotions ambiguous. All the more, she I have in worst year for themselves position - in 10 st House. Have Lyudy still Long in Vodolee, can she that will tell on this about.

Lero4ka wrote:

Type of being the, as you know, is determined by characteristics type GDP, camping on E. Characteristics flow into and intensity of nerve processes (impulses). Properties of being the are linked with born anatomo – physiological characteristics. To properties blamed individual pace of and rhythm mental processes, degree of sustainability feelings, degree of forceful efforts.

Absolutely agree. Indeed one aspect of here not indispensable. Need to, perhaps, and ASTs account for and a badge of fusion and what something else other factors.

Радуга wrote:

The thought such a: In the last time often on eyes enclosed aspect of Jupiter-Pluto. Here is and interestingly as he manifests itself. Have you natalnyy trigon between these planets,, too, interestingly I has seen 2 opposition and sekstil. In general interestingly as he have you manifests itself.

Flax, apparently so as I have aspect of harmonious, and particularly not iai?yaaao, then I his as the and not particularly feel (not considered). Need to think as manifests itself :)

Радуга wrote:

What that this tense, all right on psychology from-for vodoleyskikh qualities - this fact, and here is emotions ambiguous. All the more, she I have in worst year for themselves position - in 10 st House. Have Lyudy still Long in Vodolee, can she that will tell on this about.

Yes, me, too, was would interestingly, can Liuda prokomentiruet, as it Long in Vodolee manifests itself. :question:
Tense, all right moon in Vodolee get from what they damaged kvadraturami (with have all three figures, ????? on their - in different homes and in complex aspects with different planets). Can then. Let we'll wait for, can Liuda responds to the ;), me here is, too, interestingly.

Girls, I closer to by the evening some favors, requisition to conversation, now work very many :writing:

Rainbow, Thanks large for answers 8-)

Радуга wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

The entire period retro Jupiter goes on 4 home (in relokatsii)

And manages Jupiter somehow home? And in what House is worth in Natale?

Manages 3 ('m a Sagittarius), 5 (fish, there same Jupiter now and lives) and perhaps soupravlyaet 2, camping on K. Much of for in 2

In Natal is worth in 1, manages 10,11 ('m a Sagittarius), 2 (kuspid in the fishes) and soupravlyaet 1 (almost all fish in 1)

Радуга wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

Makes opposition to the produce markets (Chinese system-or asts and 8, on which I have Court, and scholarship need to to believe, too, there applies)

So. The opposition this means struggle will. Venus, means, in 10 st radiksnom. Fartit not very will and your efforts and initiatives and topic finance. But the opposition this not squaring, likely, obstacles will block woman in your graduates. But because Jupiter goes on 4-Mu, then, likely, need to wait for the completion affairs.

Simply complete the? No hint outcome? :question:

Радуга wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

Lunar (series) = map last return Moon Illusion before reversal organic?

Lunar (series) this lunar (series) :) Recommended analyze every month, in lunare very well are visible emphasis events, which is laying solyar. If you events, associated with receiving a scholarship, have been waiting for, to example, in August, then and lunar (series) need to build on August.

After the your cues I and wlfe's in the search for, because until this with lunarami not accounted for have affairs. Has found one book, oh on interpretations. But and after reading its, remained the easy doubt. First like as calls, that lunar (series) this essentially (sovimi words) transit on moment compounds moons, and further, under interpretations is viewed and movement planets, in particular eventual slow planets in homes in this personal by the moonlight month.

With receiving a scholarship I not await the, me need to themselves will have to kick set statement on stipend, can need to will pass test. But here is how there is time, so not is obtained focus on this. Can, I and there is the kind woman, which prevents me? :blush: (woman, which want gulyat and have fun instead of to with paperwork be bothered?)

To the same it is unclear with trip: If can find the money money (and money can find the money, if will win the mayoral Court), then'm going to go home, and means not will be able learn now. So need to figure out, food whether I and when, and made there already and-dance stuff out. T. E. My 3yupiterskie desires in famous least contradict each other. Again same, if few money, then can and in scholarships deny (depends on, how many few). Ideal such: Obtain money so much, to facilitated on trip and associated with it spending, but under this to remain in drying, under which give stipend.: :cool:

Радуга wrote:

there Jupiter + Neptune trinyat Uranus (+ Asts

KISA, me is it so difficult judge without full reviews of the maps :( I same not know than you have Neptune manages and where is worth in particular.

Can be, I you data in lichku'll send?

Радуга wrote:

Юпитер в сфере дома дает желание размахнуться, расширить сферу влияния. В данном случае Юпитер ретро, значит, можно предположить, что желание-то может и есть такое, да тормозит постоянно что-то...долго сказка сказывается

Это точно так. У меня тоже ретро Юпитер только в 11-м, вроде много планов и перспектив новых, но сразу мало что складывается, проходит какой-то постоянный предварительный этап подготовки, причем зачастую очень длительный и не по моей инициативе. Юпитер у меня упр. 6-го, так вот на работе сейчас начальство ко мне благоволит и считает ценным сотрудником, даже можно сказать дружеские отношения с моей непосредственной руководительницей...Но для этого потребовалось достаточно много времени и сил, чтобы перебороть старания завистников и клеветников и изначальное предубеждение начальницы, что я недостаточно хороший и ответственный работник.
А вот что касается друзей тут наоборот:их могло бы быть намного больше, но я сама ограничивала возможность завязывания дружеских отношений, т.к. устаю от интенсивного общения.

Kisa wrote:

Rainbow, Thanks large for answers

Yes please :)

Kisa wrote:

can be, I you data in lichku'll send?

Let us, and the I already at all unsupportable that any understand :glasses:
About lunarov. Not know, I their'm using and results very happily, they give quite information. Regard them also as and solyary, for the same scheme: ASTs, his aspects of, blood regardless; ICJ, his aspects of, blood regardless; filled with homes maps Lunara; all, that still catches in eyes, for example, mutual porter on homes upraviteley and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

2. Their any views about House and family (retro-Jupiter) the differing from sotsialnoodobryaemykh.
3. Social prestige is perceived in dependence from availability of family and children)

The availability of family and children for me - as the need, camping on E. This should be (I otherwise themselves not see). For me this is important (the availability of moreover and friend). And here is differ whether they from conventional wisdom :question:. Not know. But until now, my vzglyadyi desires were:
1. Family must be necessarily.
2. If there is family, in it must be children.
3. Parents should not be "outside seymeynykh" children (for example, have Pope, camping on E. From the other women).

Lero4ka wrote:

swirling I have even options possible playing, stuck on weekends to formulate.

I here is thought: What as can even increasingly down :question: yes in principle, Len, you increasingly described very even :cool:
So, themes a 5D again constantly updated, especially, that concerns themes children this accurately. My own views / installations / desires on device / structure family again will renegotiated (their partnership relations in including). Desire to assess future prospects.
And here is fruit we will see in areas 7 / 4, 11 2, 9 12 6.
Their partnership relations in family revised already unambiguously (There even and Neptune on a 5D, which so same has attitude to 7 / 4d).

Радуга wrote:

And ending subject kvikonsa in tend, of course, not let us forget about topic cordial: Can again arise the situation when will require reconcile questions hearts and own morality (Venus upr.9 st).

Linen, here is that concerns spheres 9 homes, can even explain?
And I have now some's dilemma. It is difficult Registan from entrenched destabilized. Like would and family preserve need to (have child should be and Pope and mother) and desire to even lead the child, But not see such opportunities with partner (not ready, not ant it was sufficient :()

Lero4ka wrote:

A here is differ whether they from conventional wisdom. Not know. But until now, my vzglyadyi desires were :1. Family must be obyazatelno.2. If there is family, in it must be deti.3. Parents should not be "outside seymeynykh" children (for example, have Pope, camping on E. From the other women).

On my view they quite conventional wisdom, standard :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, here is that concerns spheres 9 homes, can even explain?

Let try clarify. Only here need in more details to talk. 9 th house this is not only worldview and morality. This still and law can be. Tense relations between 7 and 9 homes can hinder desirable enlargement through "the brake" partner (spouse).

Lero4ka wrote:

And I have now some's dilemma. It is difficult Registan from entrenched destabilized. Like would and family preserve need to (have child should be and Pope and mother) and desire to even lead the child, But not see such opportunities with partner (not ready, not ant it was sufficient

Speech goes about divorce? That precisely happening?

Lero4ka wrote:

Affiliate relations in family revised already unambiguously

As precisely?

Радуга wrote:

’ s much discussed goes about divorce? That precisely happening?

Flax, directly, until speech about divorce not worth. But some fruits with already okay (tied apparently from each other).

Радуга wrote:

How precisely?

I have within they revised. This I have embarked question revision these relations. Emerged neudovlyotvoryonnost current situation and desire to assess further prospects. Us of course much links, we simply already native people (for such time joint residence in marriage, need to to believe). Live the three of us, without parents, so, external causes (obstacles--the in the form of clashes say with mother-in-law there is no, ah as example). T. E., like would, there is house, family, child, BUT. There is no something an important. There is no any mutual understanding. There is no shared intersov. There is no feelings reliance, that-whether. Cel. Long alighted in his development, and sometimes I have arises a sense of, that. This simply as quagmire (7d. In Pisces :question:). Apparently, first increasingly accumulates, and then when Cup is filled with. Comes fatigue from such relations, sickened by "pull and diffrent."
And other options there is no. In principle there is no other men.
Have him, incidentally Venus, too, in The Maiden, the Sun in Libra in 12 in oppoz. To those respects in a 6, with expression their feelings, their progovarivaniem have him, too, problems. Just gave you a compliment not dozhdeshsya, until "not vyprosish", ah and camping on D. Can be many what to describe. Neptune in a a 1D.
But this I to what I not want say, that this here is he such bad, and I the entire such a pink and does the fluffy one, no. Simply this – my perception of. I is tired from such relations.
Here is and is obtained, that internally, I have there is desires, and their implementation :dontknow: prospects with this partner I not see, alas.
Now'm running away on work, on the evening podklyuchyus.
On days have him issued such a phrase: "I you to computer soon already to be jealous of imbabers, you from him perhaps'll give birth to soon :D"

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 8 2009 05:52:33)

A bit off-top

Lero4ka wrote:

Neptune in a a 1D.

Lero4ka, and that on-your gives Neptune in 1 House?

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, directly, until speech about divorce not worth. But some fruits with already okay (tied apparently from each other).

The, that you're describing, very reminds another family crisis. This normally utterly and this pass all couples. She, I dreamt your current progression. Picture oils on the cheese: Have you DSTs etc. In connecting with K8 glad. - your partnership relations either breeding ground, either change on qualitatively the new level.

That aren. There is factor highly optimistic suggests, that all perhaps be coming and preserve family: Moon etc. 120 IC stuff.
Progression her husband can itself watch and compare your the current mentality among Southern.

Lero4ka wrote:

Chel. Long alighted in his development, and sometimes I have arises a sense of, that. This simply as quagmire

Oops, Lerochka :) this such often its essence argument have women. And you not've tried look at the situation with the other perspective? Your husband chose in this incarnation precisely such option and this choice this'll work would respect. Not us assess evolutionary level of each other, not us :) Perhaps be, then what he reached to that point - this his ceiling and fulfilling his programs on "5." We same not see picture panoramno and not know that is worth for scenes of our Aoyama.

Lero4ka wrote:

. There is no any mutual understanding. There is no shared intersov. There is no feelings reliance, that-whether.

Psychologists in such cases tell develop maintained quality themselves, not before until they will appear have partner. I.e. if you not likes, that have partner there is no any something qualities, not wait for until they have him will appear, and advance itself in itself.

Lero4ka wrote:

the Sun in Libra in 12 in oppoz. To those respects in a 6

Ah here is and are manifest his complexity in family life, all is logical.

Lero4ka wrote:

just gave you a compliment not dozhdeshsya, until "not vyprosish"

, too, me the problem :) I you in lichku write, that in such cases to do :insane:

Lero4ka wrote:

Neptune in a a 1D.

Yes, 'm gonna join you to the issue station ”: But as you this don? If have human there is no problems with alcohol, then around the the rest of the option good. Peace, nekonfliktnyy man, soperezhivatelnyy, a compassionate soul. I have comrade there is with so aspect of. Know, he as something so skillfully drains, it dissolves my 5-tidomnye outbreaks, that simply a divo made by :) Uranus with Pluto in 5 st House this you, don, not Long could we talk from Jupiter there same :shine: monumental these inclusion of emotions he otherwise as "epic" not calls :D

In general, I want say, that fatigue your is understandable, this normal and meets have all. But as about temporarily Bohemia separately? Not viewed this possibility?

Kisa wrote:

the entire period retro Jupiter goes on 4 home (in relokatsii)

KISA, I have is obtained, that retro Jupiter you have goes on 1 home (in relokatsii). In map relokatsii see ASTs in 26 Capricorn and Jupiter on kuspide 2 th homes. Correctly?

Rainbow

Радуга wrote:

KISA, I have is obtained, that retro Jupiter you have goes on 1 the secure, refrigerated drop in relokatsii). In map relokatsii see ASTs in 26 Capricorn and Jupiter on kuspide 2 th homes. Correctly?

:nope: think, somewhere isn't gonna be much mistake
Asts in 26 scale dolzhon prove.
It seems you difference in time not subtracted. So I have, too, is obtained the firmament

Радуга wrote:

What, that you're describing, very reminds another family crisis. This normally utterly and this pass all couples.

Yes, Len, very it seems on another family crisis. Only here is under such crises, we typically breaking up, are we … and then again see eye. But most interesting, that periods these with each time, (their in our life already several was) escalate (from weeks …. Until year – in the last time, in 2002 produced only.) This is not only family, this my, internal crisis.

Радуга wrote:

I dreamt your current progression. Picture oils on the cheese: Have you DSTs etc. In connecting with K8 glad. - your partnership relations either breeding ground, either change on qualitatively the new level. That aren. There is factor highly optimistic suggests, that all perhaps be coming and preserve family: Moon stuff. 120 IC stuff.

Flax, thank you, thank you. And given, that in tranzitakh Uranus on 7 is faring, and Pluto on 4, this well even noticed …

Радуга wrote:

progression her husband can itself watch and compare your the current mentality among Southern.

Ah not know, for me progression until. The dark wood. :surprise: But, dreamt. In progressiyakh husband:
DSTs etc. In connecting with K8 glad :unsure:
K8 glad. In connecting with K9rad.
Mars stuff. In shall to IC stuff. And Trina to MCpr.
Mars etc. In M. to hosts glad.
Moon etc. In 10 etc. (12 glad.)
Venus etc. In 10pr. (12 glad.) in opposition to those respects glad. In 6rad / 4pr.
He 18.10.1967 08 :4 5, local.

Радуга wrote:

. Can be, then what he reached to that point - this his ceiling and fulfilling his programs on "5."

Linen, yes I the this understand, with already long, that ceiling and increasingly … and recast his am not expected. Him this not need to very on life, but me easier from this as the not particularly becomes. This OK me is incomplete, lack of him no the growth and stremelniya to something.

Радуга wrote:

Psikhologi in such cases tell develop maintained quality themselves, not before until they will appear have partner. I.e. if you not likes, that have partner there is no any something qualities, not wait for until they have him will appear, and advance itself in itself.

Yes I absolutely agree, Len, and not whether I have the most psychological education, nor family, nor relations already and in speak of not was would :offtop:. I itself direct these relations, and know, that can – either “be coming ”, either“ derail ”, this from me depends essentially. And now, I and try to grasp, what want itself and where for (the so as his not redo, he such as there is and I this accept. I have question to itself the most, I is ready) and further this to accept or, exactly they come due time persmotra. :idea: )

Радуга wrote:

Yes, 'm gonna join you to the issue station ”: But as you this don? If have human there is no problems with alcohol, then around the the rest of the option good.

Flax, his Neptune in Skorpe in a 1D. To alcohol consumption indeed traction there is no (nor akogolik, not ”). He constantly is a in sprays … with only in their … deep priglubokikh :canthearyou:.
Even, on my view, this manifests itself in constant a lie (or so rich imagination, that it itself, so, like would totally harmless just laying there vyplyoskivalos on every turn, that I a divo used. Like would and reasons there is no, and constant “servants ” the big info is faring. Think here is, as would this be a little more specific to formulate. I have this envious puzzling - why vratpo pabulum, on an even place?% -) There ???, small prodvizhki there is now in this direction, as something niveliruetsya over the past year (but me had to a long effort in this direction attach the, honestly).

Радуга wrote:

Uranus with Pluto in 5 st House this you, don, not Long could we talk from Jupiter there same

Flushed-yes perishing :rolleyes: Uranus with Plutoshey this Perhaps quite with steeply :tomato: A Epiphanius not zazemlyaet?

Радуга wrote:

A as about temporarily Bohemia separately? Not viewed this possibility?

Yes, me seems this even necessity, But, alas, go driving around the countryside us have nowhere (I live in his apartment and the other I have no, and have him at all's cool, though there is no) :surprise:

Lero4ka wrote:

M-yes perishing Uranus (with Plutoshey this Perhaps quite with steeply A Epiphanius not zazemlyaet?

Yes zazemlyaet. A bit, a badge of something mutabelnyy.

Lero4ka wrote:

This is not only family, this my, internal crisis.

And that we will do next, colleague?

Discussion Neptune and his aspects of can be continue to here.

to Kisa

Spurn, I wildly errori, with Saturn I have explicit problems :dontknow: yes still after ceding the materials in the publishing house I week in WordPad look not can (this I so'm making excuses :blush:)

In general, I have is obtained so (on ASTs in 26 • Libra :))

In mid-month retroYupiter "attacks" important point in your map, with in droves:
14 Julytrigon to By 9(to his home, Orgeat in brackets). And still here an interesting moment. 14 July will "the upper" Oonnecting the Sun-Mercury in 22 • Rakha. Now emerge trends, mortgaged 18 on May in 28 • Taurus on "lower" connecting. Then you have transit shaped kvadraturu to the produce markets, that triggered, likely with to wage from surrounding world about social position, which inflicting problems with receiving a scholarship. Now transit makes trioctile or sesquiquartile to Neptune sextile in 2 st House, that can cause emotional dissatisfactions about training in ties with promedleniem action. There is sense push situation.
15 Julytrigon to ASTs
17 July (I take only date precise aspects, without Orbisa + - 1 •) - trigon to Uranus, downward natalnyy sekstil Uranus (in 1 st, Chinese system. 4 th - Venus in 10 st, upr.8 th, 12 th. Himself retro-Jupiter is moving on 4-Mu natalnomu and manages 3 and 5.

Spurn, here, of course, different options can be, but'm gonna hazard, that all three aspects can be between themselves linked. If this applies to trial of trial, it boon for you concluded will, with in a spirit of Uranus unexpected somehow way. Likely, cause of situation can be risk, on which you going, to win desirable place "under Sun behaves similarly." Likely, you await favorable changes homes, associated with this situation. To the same you awaits serious change in social status, under this the situation will be monitored with hard.

5 August- quadrature (disambiguation) to By 2 / 8: Need to be more careful with financial files and avoid risk;
9 September- quintile to Neptune sextile in 2 st House, Chinese system. 5 st; downward natalnyy sekstil Neptune-Mercury in 12 st, Chinese system. 9 th, 11 th: 'm gonna hazard, that again involves the decisions financial issues, associated with while, that impact further prospects. Quintile assumes creative, surprise approach, and Neptune blurred and blurry, so cannot be say, that you his at all not will feel, but something like the moreover. :)
Incidentally, spurn, and you not want to accept participation in our discussion outpouring Neptune's consort? With famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 st House muddling through faring poorly worked out, and here is with famous Neptune Fountain - in 2 st seems have us no one there is no? Yes still you have aspect of with v :) If you wish, the here is theme.

And in district 20-21 Septemberretro-Jupiter form aspect of 45 K6 / 135 By 12:here it is difficult write bayts, not knowing concrete events your life, but as option: Hints living changes that will affect your their consciences. Perhaps, your living installations would entail a on while, civic participation and climate Burger King recently habits.

Lena, THANK YOU you large for so frame a detailed the answer! Ches-fil, pleased surprised by 8-)

'm processing it all. Can you know, signing over comments about concrete events, if of course you this interestingly?

and you not want to accept participation in our discussion outpouring Neptune? With Neptune - in 1 st House muddling through faring poorly worked out, and here is with Neptune in than 2 st seems have us no one there is no? Yes still you have aspect of with v :) If you wish, the here is theme.

Yes I this temku'm tracking (though judging by around the service subscription gave hiccup. Not reported receiving notifications a long time, loath decided, that theme stalled).
I itself was very interested deal with famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 House, in particular on asts.
Until that, as from the outside, more accurately just me it looked expression of of Juliet "pressed on water"

If than can be useful with its Neptunom- always please. Only sorientiruyte, what would you like about him to know? And the I such napisatel (and nagovoritel), that imbabers and you themselves chase not are happy - chase to think as me stop. Then'm understand, that no one this not need to (this perhaps Jupiter in 1 or his the opposition to sun?) [I themselves'm holding back. Try to put respond to concrete questions.

And can I doing something have let this happen, but genuinely not realized, about what dimension with mercury kind goes speech? If you it is not difficult, amplify please.

Last edited by Kisa (Jul 6 2009 05:33:21)

Kisa wrote:

Can you know, signing over comments about concrete events, if of course you this interestingly?

Yes, of course :flag: this welcome.

Kisa wrote:

and can I doing something have let this happen, but genuinely not realized, about what dimension with mercury kind goes speech? If you it is not difficult, amplify please.

Oops, this I have been proved wrong :) Wu you quintile Neptune-Mars, and Mars in connecting with v. Ah as would I believe, that influence Neptune's consort on Mercury there is.

Kisa wrote:

I'm trying respond to concrete questions.

Well, we you their set :)

Here is primerchik, as retro-Jupiter themselves showed. Fewer me draft and translate one document on homeland (I have Jupiter on 4 home goes). Asked their translate and send me. Turned in the bureau remittances, services which already repeatedly and safely enjoyed. Ah and that from this ‘. German proved full, as would this softer say, its procedure. 2 hoarse mistakes and several the smaller. Despite the, that and I have and have human, which these handled, Jupiter retro in Natale, had to recast all anew, already in others. Bureau (as I and advised immediately, camping on K. Its most unprofessional became me is obvious still from confirming stories with about pre-trial conversation with it). And in addition letter with this document almost week provalyalos on mails and resisted very long. Dr.. Document, which immediately was made in others. Bureau and dispatched on day later, in full order came on 10 days before, than 1 th.
Here is so retro-Jupiter forced us to abandon protorennykh pathways.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter