Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Retrogradnyy Jupiter

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Decided cover its Jupiter. For me this period very is important, so as would forswear using important point. Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron already lasting time in connecting about 27 degrees have, this compound on kuspide my only for concrete. 11 homes and in of increasing to my only for concrete. Sun. Yippie Ki in Natal retro is worth in 8 st, Chinese system. 7 st (and if retro soupr. 11-m Fish), Neptune only for concrete. Retro is worth in 7 st, Chinese system. 11 forge the Chiron in Natal in 12 forge the
Ah so as this company me long already aren, and I for it respectively watch, Bohrmann describe sensations. Affected themes, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 4 homes (the Sun only for concrete, is worth in 12, Chinese system. 4 st). All time occur any trouble, which make to seek new decisions, old path not purple prose is fine. (Squaring) what are the something strange (Neptune), the derogatory situation, where account for assert their dignity, on which why something all time to steal (Jupiter).
5-7 house I have have run out of coins with child (7 as 3 from 5), with his while. Resumed conflict with his as a teacher. It has agreed on principle and zanizila estimates son in-quarters. I itself teacher and know, that in disputed cases are being called into estimates on controlwindow and other important works, ah if, of course, teacher not damaged. Logic invoicing assessments with its hand here absent (on gatherings stated one thing,s quite on other principles).
10-11 the gap with girlfriend. , too, on stupidity,, too, quite illogical actions with its hand. Root cause something like the evidence, who main. We were friends 5 years, now not speak 3 month, moreover, began with its hand secret calumny on me. Ah in general freak the situation. Plus, too, some strange conflict with club. Which I toured. For my its back secretly solve, that me not take on festival. I very a member, but I have circumstances attitudes he picked up so, that not can go to prove to, that I not camel. Forth do conclusion, that I this already deteriorates into , then me are asked help in the diversion songs, and I could would achieve inclusion in team, if it comes request, but already not want. 'm going to go on weekend, purely watch.
But this still not limit, transit still not Seimyniskeliai. Still nerves potreplet.

If who can to share experience or simply thoughts remains ready, as survive this transit, d very grateful to.

Julietta wrote:

If who can to share experience or simply thoughts remains ready, as survive this transit, d very grateful to.

And you strongly need from-for assessments son? Son well? Been happy? Hope, that yes.
Then raise your right hand highly upward, and then with force drop down with words: "Ah and fikh with it with this assessing!" ;)

Last edited by Kisa (Jul 9 2009 20:39:58)

Julietta wrote:

Julietta, here, it seems, that transit a fact your self-esteem and sense of own dignity. Task this time - keep its in full able. From your describe see, that traumatic situation go from outside (programmer, girlfriend, club). On itself know, that such situation strongly impose certain gnawing psychological state, seems, that their problems this your problems, if would the reason their relations to you this your shortcomings. So here need to clearly dissect: I this I, they this they. What is happening vovone this not your guilt. Stars so alia. Your task - keep domestic positive into cannon fodder and not easily succumb to on provocations. You now support need a, here is and all.

Kisa wrote:

then raise your right hand highly upward, and then with force drop down with words: "Ah and fikh with it with this assessing!"

Agree with methodology station :)

KISA, thank you for GWAS methodology :) Coming in vacation, 'll be distracted from all problems.
On fact me not estimates upsets, and injustice their invoicing. For week put two "disciplinary" Deuce, and then remove on him chetvertnuyu assessment of. (Disciplinary - one times child forgot teterad, listening told, but him not believe, the second time applikatsiya in exercise books skleilas with other sheets and broke a are poorly. This subject get out of Earth science, all tests and telltale met on 4 and 5). Here deal principle - purely on Jupiter. Likely, need to accept this humiliation. Recently learned date birth the teacher, too,, dreamt sinastriyu with my son - they each other dostraivayut oao-squares until large view. Well contenders are as.

Rainbow, thank you for advice! D to think, will try survive. Think, such transit - test self-appraisal, on than she rests. And enlargement notions justice. ????? after all its grains truth.

Julietta wrote:

Rainbow, thank you for advice! D to think, will try survive. Think, such transit - test self-appraisal, on than she rests. And enlargement notions justice. ????? after all its grains truth.

Julia, if anything you always will find support here.

Quote (walking on photos, the original of the the English):

"15 year-old daughter of not was homes. Mother stopping by in its room and with LucifroN hearts have observed letter, belongings left behind critiques alike on the table and addressed it. And with trembling hands woman took a letter and've given the next:
Costly Mommy!
Forgive me please, but I decided leave to my a new dazhe. I
His very love. He stylistics with their tattoos and piercings. And
What have him motorcycle! But this still not most importantly - deal in is that I
A pregnant. Ahmed said, that we will very happy in his caravan.
Trailer is worth in the forest. There very talk. Ahmed wants to have many children.
I learned from Ahmed. Incidentally, marijuana - quite safe the grasses.
We will its grow in the yard of our trailer for us and our friends,
And in return they us will to cocaine and ecstasy.
Until same pray together with us, to scientists slowda found the medicine from
AIDS, to Ahmed was able feel better. He this deserves.
Mommy please not worry for me!
Me already 15 years, and I can itself about itself attend. Someday I will assume
To you in Visitors, to you saw their grandchildren. Your loving daughter!

P.S. Mothers! I wrote not telling the truth! On fact I in gostyakh have neighbors. I
Simply want say you, that in life can happen far more
Unpleasant things, than estimates in my diary, which lie in
Atop the cabinet my the table! "

Rainbow, thank you for good words!
I returned from vacation. Now as something all rates leveled off.
Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron are gone in retro. Already there is no precise square to my Sun.
Now time to collect stones. With hard, but what something positive shifts there is.
Come around translate son in another school, claimed documents on days.
With girlfriend decided more not communicate. Was time figure situation and "recall", that were already other cases "betrayal" with its hand. Man with such flexible principles too is unreliable on role friend. Much time took on the, to to lift my grievances on it, but like managed.
With club decided to leave as there is. The collective - too zybkoe education, to his to blame in "betrayal." Managed reveal "the instigators." Here is them and here its the notion of about honesty and behind-the-scenes Games, if renewed opportunity. If not, the there is no.
As something the very a when another hobby. So that all not so tragic.
In Holiday went on esoteric festival. Now have us hobby - positioning. New interests, new friends.
In my case function transit square was - test on the tenacity existing relations, the exit on new, scum of the earth outdated. Plus energy on change. Me same simply had all this tightness in.
Truth, will be even one thing return planets on their seats, but I already "trained" :)
Rainbow, a question real quick: The third Passage planets through point has already signifying effect or this is the most a strong moment transit? In my case Jupiter and Neptune (planet, which "trek") retro in Natal.

Julietta wrote:

I returned from vacation.

Ur-cheers!

Julietta wrote:

In my case function transit square was - test on the tenacity existing relations, the exit on new, scum of the earth outdated. Plus energy on change. Me same simply had all this tightness in.

May well be. Ah that OK, have son will a new school, you have will other girlfriends. See, Julia, squaring to Sun is gone and osoznavanie became easier!

Julietta wrote:

Truth, will be even one thing return planets on their seats, but I already "trained"

And here is and you'll as will solidify the situation adjusted for your new, expand qualities.

Julietta wrote:

Rainbow attachment, a question real quick: The third Passage planets through point has already signifying effect or this is the most a strong moment transit?

This depends on what second aspect of was between natalnymi aspects. If tretity, then yes, he will be the most strong. Somewhere on Forum we already cover this subject. Go and peruse your themes about tranzitakh. When I have was squaring Pluto to the produce markets the by stupidly perelistvaniya ephemerides I quite figured, that in moment birth this was the first compound between planets. Therefore, the first "calling" quadrature (mathematics) gave the most impressive results. :hobo: At third I already almost nothing not have observed. With partner was conflict, but we his was allowed more-less safely, modicum tension and remained. I.e. me positively worked out this aspect of not managed :) A here is how only tretity aspect of seceded from Orbisa. Literally on the next same day became easier breathe and tension most needless.

Ah here is, period retro Yippie Ki past and now he in third time is sweeping for the same degrees, checking on the tenacity traveled :glasses:
Period enough lasting :rolleyes: And that became understandable, so this the, that need to look what point he passes / a fact under first the, then under retro and again in direktnom direction (camping on O. Track need to more lasting period, not only 4 mo. Retro, this virtually in during year Footbal has played out, and this not so something simply), this times. Then, must be accounted for with whatever transit planetkami he has been moving :rolleyes: (part of path with famous Neptune Fountain - / Khironom) this two. And what are the aspects of are forming from transit planets to only for concrete. Yippie Ki) this three.

wrote:

Jupiter in sphere homes gives desire to swing the, to expand sphere of influence. In this case Jupiter retro, means, can be suggest, that desire to something can and there is such, yes retards constantly something

Here is this precise from falling / description of and in this case (camping on E. Not only in my radiksu, but and relatively this transit Yippie Ki) + Yippie Ki in a 5D (and glad. And third, and Chinese system. 5 th Saturn, so, that from borders nowhere not, stupidly.

wrote:

So here is, in period retrogradnosti transit organic have you all these themes, vice versa, are beginning excessively and happily manifest itself. So here precisely the case, when for attempts internationalization of transformed lie different obstacles and restrictions

Alas, such a sense of, that can these obstacles slightly and it jogged / shattered, but they again marshal nezyblemoy wall. :dontknow:

wrote:

, right, I'll grateful to you for feedback on this transit!

Flax, ah I as will be able, stuck modicum any part of voice :)

wrote:

1 August (I take only accurate aspects of) - 150 to Venus: Will have pay attention on being veiled, image; because Venus manages in map 2, it probably is, that again will emerge the situation (family circumstances (4 th house) or external the world (7 th house)) when will require enlargement sphere finance from-for spending on children, for example - child workers recreation. ???? the situation will require precisely your initiatives and decisive action (Venus in 1 st), although this and it is difficult expect.

Here is with image as something nothing write home about I not have observed and here is need in expanding spheres finance from-for spending on child arose. Returned to topic of complexity renovating in child room, ah and respectively with all its attendant wastage (this aside from spending under preparation for school) however in this period only have returned to topic, camping on E. Have become racking my brain about how many need money on all of this wealth (the so as except repairs decided and furniture him replace) and here is implementation so say, began on trigone Yippie Ki to Uranus (I shall remind, that Uranus in 2D, upr.6d, ah and soupr-or 5 th, camping on K. 28 degrees mark in 5 st increasingly ???).

wrote:

Next to tranzitam organic personally I have claims there is no In district 31 August is expected trigon to Uranus

Ah here is exactly and me such transit independent (and under direct and retro) :flag:

wrote:

And ending subject kvikonsa in tend, of course, not let us forget about topic cordial: Can again arise the situation when will require reconcile questions hearts and own morality (Venus upr.9 st).

Ah, here the only, that can say, old themes were closed :rolleyes: shows up during Vegas week theme relations 12 years ago. Shows up during Vegas week she even on direct the (and 9d here well vpisalsya- from is far :rolleyes:), But, on retro time come rethinking and a return to their positions, and when in third time for the same points in direct, "deployed downrange nor deployed downrange" :glasses:, but me was called into the latter point over "and".

wrote:

In district 15 August Jupiter form octile or semiquartile to casually: Will emerge dissatisfactions future prospects.

Yes, such a same the situation was in April and now even in early December is expected.
Casually in 4d. T. E. This family, and so same 4d this and our house, real estate :) [, first, when have become racking my brain about on term renewal room for child, ozadachilis. Indeed dissatisfactions was (ah this increasingly ??? octile or semiquartile :glasses:), and then as times ??? by the end of August (when and trine to Uranus throwing his hat) trine sun to casually brings, so that, normally. ;)

wrote:

Carefully 21 August - the opposition with Sun behaves similarly: Will have to make decisions "deployed downrange heart of." Here need to still given, that the Sun - significator 5 th homes, so questions development this spheres will run counter topics 5 th homes, this, of course, not such heaviest decisions as under M., but, say so, will experience a the emotional dissatisfactions, struggle motives. The sun have you in 11 st House, Chinese system. 12 st: Means, will have to do choice relatively future children (as option) and with than something live (upr.12 th). She, but I think, here nothing terrible not will, all same we regard tranzity organic, not of Pluto. Simply not lucky in than something or wanted latitudes , and will have poprizhatsya. In general, not worry about it

Until the last moment, we increasingly decided on, then whether to transfer child in another school, then whether there is no. In end, remained in the former (until now not gather additionally in any way, correctly whether :suspicious:)

wrote:

8 September trigon to ICJ: This concerns clearly professional spheres, so as Uranus have you upr.6 st and is in 2 st, i.e. can be expect, that will appear new, unexpected sources of income and / or something will change in better side on work and in a whole on life (ICJ). The world around it and support family will help you show creative approach in this.

Ah (with), here directly ??? in point ;). Linen, if recall, then precisely on 8 sen. Me was falls sounding (I wrote, pro proposal on a new work). But, the backdrop it on retro home and during moon without appreciation :D

wrote:

Carefully 20 September Jupiter shapes quintile to Mars. Mars have you in 8 st and manages 8 st: 'm gonna hazard, that will emerge crisis the situation on topic 5 th homes (for leisure for example), but solve suddenly, somehow new way. Here importantly any their efforts all same attach the (Mars), not swim downstream on.

Ox perishing this kvintilnaya group yes even and to Mars, Chinese system-b 8 th. :suspicious:
In general, Yippie Ki promotes increase, growth, broaden active (aggressive, a kind of militant) action (Mars). There even and high tensions of the aspect of Yippie Ki to Pluto glad. In a 1D. Soupr-defective 8 th. Here is here Len, I drew attention need to look not only aspects of from transit Yippie Ki, but and aspects of transit planets to Yippie Ki. For example, quintile Yippie Ki to only for concrete Mars + Transit Mars with October 26th on 30 oktober. Oppoz., to Yippie Ki glad. In a result 29 th event, associated with teddybear (but this not for Forum), me trekhanulo nice T. E. Is obtained proigralos on 3-is, by the.

wrote:

And 26 sentyabryaYupiter shapes aspect of 135 to Pluto in 1 st House, Chinese system 3 st: Ah any merzkopakostnye cut the chatter personally you concerning. Attempts creative development can stack up from-for any something hidden, behind-the-scenes action or from-for pessimisticheskogo optimistic. Aspect of modicum and minornyy, but can launch in deal birth kvadraturu Saturn in 10 st - Pluto in 1 forge the So in this moment kholim blessed and cherish when, an extra $talk itself not allowed and in purposes of prevention and load natalnyy trine Long-types (Long upr.11 st, means, we're unloading this nervous system in circle friends zadushevnm communicating) and natalnyy trine Jupiter-types (fate itself will help be coming far need to in the fight for power).

Ah, here me it is difficult say, that is happening for my its back :disappointed:

wrote:

Next Jupiter have us unfolding in a direct movement and passes again for all of these points (you itself can on help and spreadsheet Bindkhu track this moment), in these days will like verification on the tenacity lessons retrogradnosti organic, when can be will something shape and adjust.

Yes, Len, here is now I as times and'm, that exactly shape and adjust (can immediately say, that the correction partly painful and not very pleasant, camping ons not quite is obtained I have and cutting max-you directly opposing from desirable) :dontknow:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Retrogradnyy Jupiter