Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Protection astrology

Protection astrology

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

In de Journal of uncharacteristic such a theme Read here
Another assault on astrology. Were, but me like to answer author. Has become seek in Internet experiment, which there was quite long. Me seems, in it Denis Kutalev participated. They with a group of astrologers viewed maps participants and did collective conclusions. No one remembers where this was? And the I all sites I tore apart my, not has found. :(
Was something similar on view of the universe women, but me impressed not he.

And that you, forumchane, could would to answer opponents?

And-and, I smiled this record :) Luce, yes not pay any attention. I here is today read "self" magazine in one place, that have us until now the Inquisition there is! Here is this seriously! :D

About experiment Kutaleva, unfortunately, nothing suggest the not can. Can on his Forum watch?

Ludmilla, if participated Kutalev, makes sense his the most, perhaps, ask?
His a for ties were on site groups ARGO. Himself he (with recent since) and on Odnoklassnikakh present, can be there through private contact (understandable, there seek on Brolya should :D)

How I remember, once long-long experiments this kind of were held on Diade. Retained or not where in networks -- not know (there forum with some since a new).

Thank you, girls! As the saying goes, morning the evening mudrennee. Today I already not so acutely of, react on this suspended matter. Everyone - its. Let us higher this.

Lud_mila wrote:

Each - its. Let us higher this.

Here is precisely. "Little whether in Brazil in Brazil" (with)

About, intense article! :D I Oskin directly))

Praised his there, not survived.

And everyone with such "critics" and, was God, in than something canvass / to prove to I have long Hellions fan. Let instruct King Tiger tanks for starters.

chai wrote:

was God, in than something canvass / to prove to I have long Hellions fan. Let instruct King Tiger tanks for starters.

Is about! This utterly a different matrix thinking.

Радуга wrote:

This is utterly a different matrix thinking.

As you, Lena, talk told: "Matrix thinking"! Need to be remembered. :)

Increasingly same there is I have one a serious question, concerning status astrology. Themselves Astrologers already populyaren, than need considered astrology? Exactly, there are many of views, that its need considered science, BUT. Scientific establishment promotes requirement empirical verification. Let even this will be sooner or later done, BUT. Think, that un astrology come from occult perspective on the world.
Anyone realistically believes possible, that people with scientific thinking recognize these un or astrologers should from them to backtrack sake of its to papacy scientists?

Юра wrote:

or astrologers should from them to backtrack sake of its to papacy scientists?

Yura, and why us consigning the themselves to papacy scientists? Science there is way to studying from over world, there their laws, there can be touch, poschupati, sniff, calculate statistics, dynamic and camping on D.

Юра wrote:

un astrology come from occult perspective on the world

Naturally! And the Occult paradigm has several other nuances. Say, phenomenon heYunga:

The synchronization (from ancient Greek. Synchronos – simultaneous) — the theoretical construct of (the author K. Propulsion Services (1951 g, denotes the purse currency simultaneous smyslovoe coincidence events, which in fact with each other not linked. Individuals sharing can, for example, have repeatedly to face with one and those same phenomenon, Finns special significance for his mental life, which presented in various variations (camping on E. All events assotsiirovany with than – the one). Opportunity the introduction of such thing was due to use of notions archetype., close on their ontologicheskomu status concept of Plato's ideas. On the basis of principle he comes explanation ratio work brain and mental processes, and interpretation the most archetype. Comes down to establish his as special reality, the existing synchronously (in parallel) with phenomenal world.

http://psi.webzone.ru/st/310800.htm

In my opinion, astrology this not science in the pure or art. This is creativity:flag:

Радуга wrote:

Science there is way to studying from over world, there their laws, there can be touch, poschupati, sniff, calculate statistics, dynamic and camping on D.

Wasn astrology not is one of ways studying world? That I recall goes D. Radyara, where he the astrology with uncovered, speaking, that significance astrology for humanitarian Sciences like relevance mathematics for precise. Have the same Levin (somewhere in lectures) there is goes, that ephemerides language is the most accurate for describe surrounding world.

Радуга wrote:

Let's put it, phenomenon he Yunga. Denotes the purse currency simultaneous smyslovoe coincidence events,

I perfectly understand major thought "he" - she means, that planet not affect human, but as planet, so and man, both obey fundamental laws deeps of universe. Such approach I like.
On expense science in "the pure" I cannot say with full certainty. People very absorbing process do covert clear, camping on E. "find explanation" the, that causes have them uncertainty in zavtreshnem bottom. Owing to what call clear conscience, people can engage science and art (other living beings these not engage in), with make they this precisely creatively. Undoubtedly, astrology provides for this broad opportunities. Astrology is as would "outside frameworks." Precisely this and is worrisome have critics astrology. And on-this there is criticism "with perspective science." All your astrology - this necessarily creativity, but first need obtain quality an astrological education. And so whether this easily do? Science and art clearly its outranks.

Юра wrote:

Has astrology not is one of ways studying world?

Is, of course. But if science has deal with embracing world, then astrology with him same has deal mediated by the through neproyavlennyy the world.

Юра wrote:

Wu the same Levin (somewhere in lectures) there is goes, that ephemerides language is the most accurate for describe surrounding world.

Yes who it comes argued? :)

Юра wrote:

A so whether this easily do?

:dontknow: in my opinion, the exit see only one: Watch, watch and still times watch. The, that in sties together write, very roughly sometimes case. Here is example: Have young women Saturn in 5 st House. Opening any the textbook on astrology and are reading: "Late child." Are no! Girl's in labor in 18 years (this the real history, podsmotrennaya in life). And what? And she has Saturn in shall to those respects, Chinese system. 5 th. Here is so :dontknow:
Returning to the topic. Astrology, in my opinion, this net the symbolism, mantika his kind of. Someone on coffee - Guessing which one, someone on way beans are, and we on symbols of the planets. Learn to this well to do, so to masterly, skillfully worked - here is task.

Not, and I not see another. Incidentally, yesterday listened to lecture on one (records), so Lektor there said literally the next. Real a healer-ayurved necessarily should teach (to dissent with public lectures for their patients). Then he indeed can to communicate to people content its science about health.

Us would net the symbolism
Take in good hands
We would its astrologizm
Took on bailed.

Юра wrote:

We would net simvolizmVzyat in good hands
We would its astrologizmVzyali on bailed.

:)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Protection astrology