Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant

The ascendant

Posts 1 to 20 of 70

Let us we shall collect here surveillance for different Astsendentam.

ASTs in question- big, that luminous eyes, catering especially on themselves attention.
ASTs in the Goat- "severe" glance, eyes as would never are smiling at everyone eating.

If there is any characteristic surveillance precisely kozerozhego ASTs, d grateful to. Have one when controversial ASTs. Map built with the bottom-the Goat, but on my view, not particularly it resembles.

Lud_mila wrote:

Let us we shall collect here surveillance for different Astsendentam

Let us! :) and even better with photographs :yep:

Lud_mila wrote:

ASTs in question

Watch two their known (women) with a lion in his ASTs forge the One very skinny, another - very stacked. Common: A dizzying skill bear themselves in the world! Pride, efficiency, openness, skill dress, enjoy cosmetic properly. No-about shortcomings looks! Image: I - queen!

Very often meets not coincidence (more precisely Perhaps not whole, not reconcile) looks characteristics mark, in which resides ASTs (or predicament under determining mimic). And here is inetersno, anyone duadu views?

Радуга wrote:

Let us! And even better with photographs

Nice of the others! I here is has only photo. L, which attribute ASTs in the Goat from Left in black hat and the purple sweater.
I right :) ASTs in question!

Zoom

Lero4ka wrote:

Too often meets not coincidence (more precisely Perhaps not whole, not reconcile) looks characteristics a sign, in which resides ASTs (or predicament under determining mimic)

Daragan advises look still the manager ASTs. Says, that bottom-up a badge of - this is more face, and blood regardless phenotype rights. Can so not coincidence? Too differs a badge of bottom-up from mark the manager?

Lud_mila wrote:

blood regardless phenotype human

And that such phenotype?

Lud_mila wrote:

I right ASTs in question!

Cities in the, you here not in dynamics :) so it is difficult immediately determine your ASTs. If borrow specifically this come, then I would has allocated direct (royal) back and Red color blouses.

Lud_mila wrote:

Queen, which attribute ASTs in an from Left in black hat and the purple sweater.

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something perishing painful for and funny. for Capricorn 8-)
Ah and its come'll staple (truth the old she). On ASTs Taurus, blood regardless Venus in 5 st, in the Virgin :playful:

Радуга wrote:

Che something perishing painful for and funny. for Capricorn

Here is precisely! She at all very demonstrativna, zhemanna sometimes even. 's flirting, little eyes shoots. Something on Capricorn not particularly pulling.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, you here not in dynamics so it is difficult immediately determine your ASTs.

Yes with me all clear :). I simply so on anyone case pro themselves wrote, can who not knows. And at all my pictures full of the on http://foto.mail.ru/mail/astrolog2006/

On fact differences be must, after all a badge of barred in 30 • and if we are talking, for example, that the first and recent gr. Mark give different characteristics (in a whole), then and in the outside the form of this diversity of must manifest itself (and not simply ASTs in question the something and the something). Here is and Lena example led salience signs of:

Радуга wrote:

Colonel, we got two their known (women) with a lion in his ASTs forge the One very skinny, another - very stacked.

Lud_mila wrote:

Daragan advises look still the manager ASTs. Says, that bottom-up a badge of - this is more face, and blood regardless phenotype rights.

In this something there is :question:
Here is I was connected hear in its worded, that my duada perhaps in the Twins (perception of ease-of-, 18th, again, the this simply on photo, although she is obtained in Taurus. ASTs in the Virgin (blood regardless Mercury), A Venus in connecting with ASTs :)

I have, too, oftentimes the arise reflection about looks and the ascendant. The firmament not always ulovim. On my observations the ascendant in an gives some completely, mental confusion, in nutshell, in retaliatory actions, in lieu. Often such a same picture under planet Saturn on Ascendant.. One of signs of Capricorn will propensity to center of the, more to shape Ray. Still under on the observation have observed some neskladnost figures or nesuraznost. Nesilnuyu, but all same there is unlike the smartest collected figures other astsendentov (not all).
Under good an acquaintance can be none have human about rodinkakh. Very frequencies coincides. Under an this can be dark birthmarks, spills in district posterior femoral and knee surfaces, the upper parts of calf, the lower thighs.

Here is ASTs in the Virgin :) & photo literally fresh, with weekends (truth there I in glasses :rolleyes:)

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 22 2009 21:25:29)

Have my an over-familiar, too, ASTs in the Virgin (the Sun in Raque) :)
But as something not it seems, if honestly.

Zoom

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 22:07:17)

Yes, something it is unclear. And profile have him what? Nose merkurianskiy?
Have Lerochki well discernible Venus on Ascendant. - outstanding joy has come, attractiveness, beauty, oblong forms of and faces. Yes and Epiphanius - small, neat traits faces, molozhavost.

Helen wrote:

Yes, something it is unclear. And profile have him what? Nose merkurianskiy?

Nose direct, the tip slightly down. Have him incidentally, on ASTs Mars is mired

And here is girlfriend my. , too, Epiphanius on ASTs. Here is here even on behavior, and on looks - ah spitting image of your Epiphanius (in my understanding of), although Sonechko in Libra

Zoom

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 22:05:45)

Helen wrote:

Yes and Epiphanius - small, neat traits faces, molozhavost.

Molozhavost as something, need to say comes with age. On days set itself a small ?, so drink,, by flaunting its product, says:. " You same the Young, you how many years? "I it - 35, untangle / ? 2mes. 36 will. First pause and o.o. "and look as girl, on 20 years." Ah on 20 not on 20. And here is when me on fact was years 20, then ???? I much older :dontknow:

And this I. With ASTs in Raque (supposedly) :)

Zoom

IRA, have an over-familiar I.M.H.O.,, more Mars visible. Mars in looks (as and Aries): A wide their, brow arc strongly are indebted. Hair tough, dark with ryzhinkami (have him something there ryzheetsya side :question:).
And glance perceptive and the general impression.

And here is ASTs in an (we with it astrobliznetsy on date birth)

Zoom

On the ascendant in Raque need to look near :hobo:: On eyes, on the skin by, on some vodyanistosti. I have many known with an ascendant in Raque. Strongly "taints" net booking planet on Ascendant. And a badge of and position moon.

Helen wrote:

-il, have an over-familiar I.M.H.O.,, more Mars visible. Mars in looks (as and Aries): A wide their, brow arc strongly are indebted. Hair tough, dark with ryzhinkami (have him something there ryzheetsya side

At all, hair gentle, and figure little skinny (like not on Mars). Else - accurately all :)

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 22:28:39)

Yes, the firmament complex in determining. But all same L not full. Visible Venus. But as she has with speed speech and problem? Agility of?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant