Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant

The ascendant

Posts 21 to 40 of 70

On Mars body will muscular, sukhoschavym.

Helen wrote:

Yes, the firmament complex in determining. But all same L not full. Visible Venus. But as she has with speed speech and problem? Agility of?

Ah, she Shield on Sun, Venus (as and I have) in the Virgin. In childhood she was clumsy, polnovataya (unlike my bird-). Now - figure many run. The speed speech. Oops, how I remember, talker was even the kind. Appreciate in movements like was, in life - all the more

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 22:32:57)

I have not is hooked photo, so here is the reference: http://foto.mail.ru/mail/elena-6767/4/151.html
I - this that in pink women :flirt:

Lud_mila wrote:

That precisely! She at all very demonstrativna, zhemanna sometimes even. 's flirting, little eyes shoots. Something on Capricorn not particularly pulling.

Its hat and the lavender women dimly hint on have. Frankly, the firmament as something not is always not.

Lero4ka wrote:

my duada

She, and that such duada? :blush:
IRA, we so and not have identified your ASTs. But on communicate verbally with you I would not told, that you - by.

Радуга wrote:

she, and that such duada?

'm gonna join you to the issue!

Радуга wrote:

-il, we so and not have identified your ASTs. But on communicate verbally with you I would not told, that you - by.

And I and itself not decided :)
I have there is still girl, with ASTs in Raque. For comparisons

Zoom

And here is here, not it, Sunik on ASTs!

Zoom

Morozz wrote:

Wu me there is still girl, with ASTs in Raque.

And Neptune have girls not in 1v House?

And, Sunik well skorpionistyy. If anything not markedly strong influence Venus, Mercury, organic and moon. And what should be Sunik? Glance should be one tenacious, perceptive. Facial faces should be closer to square. Herbal growth, propensity to the sheer.

Last edited by Helen (Jun 22 2009 23:01:07)

This my brother native with son. Have him goes back Sunik, but Uranus accurately on ASTs.

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 22 2009 23:04:58)

Morozz wrote:

A here is here, not it, Sunik on ASTs!

Why not believe? Glance skorpioniy: Perceptive, deep.

Lud_mila wrote:

A Neptune have girls not in 1v House?

There is no, Nina.doc. 1 house she has empty. She a Sagittarius on Sun

Helen wrote:

A what should be Sunik?

Have us here, incidentally, there are two astrologer with Skorpom on ASTs-those. Colleagues, can be you attract to discussions about? :flag:

Helen wrote:

Oval faces should be closer to square. Herbal growth, propensity to the sheer.

I ??? ?? ? ? brother led in example. With Iined up with Scorpius on ASTs. Are you doing here not suited. Growth high, sukhoparyy. Yes and face like not t an.

Helen wrote:

Oval faces should be closer to square. Herbal growth, propensity to the sheer

Growth in principle not a small she has, the average growth. Tends to to the sheer, in past master on cycle racing. On the forehead and lip there is scar from trauma.

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 23:09:00)

Lud_mila wrote:

This is my brother native with son. Have him goes back Sunik, but Uranus (accurately on ASTs

Cities in the, I.M.H.O.,, but he on uraniantsa look like more

Lud_mila wrote:

I ??? ?? ? ? brother led in example. With Iined up with Scorpius on ASTs. Are you doing here not suited. Growth high, sukhoparyy. Yes and face like not t an.

So have him same Uranus on Ascendant.. Of course same growth will be high. Not quite the favored example net of Scorpio on asts.
Incidentally, Lena, I have, too, Sunik on Ascendant..

The entire a badge of’t share on duady on 2.5 • and plank with signs zodiac. To the first duade applies the, in which is ASTs.
For example, Wu me ASTs in the Virgin, means with 0-2 • 30 "belong the Virgin, the next 2 • 30" Wesam and camping on D. About this in lectures Paul Sviridova learned.
Here is even ASTs in Raque

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jun 22 2009 23:21:06)

Helen wrote:

By the way, Lena, I have, too, Sunik on Ascendant.

Have you Lena, at all strongly Sunik in looks in sight. And hair dark.

I here is has found rising Aquarii. Although growth like a small, but on-my, would still it seems. Girl nestandartna virtually around the :)

Zoom

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 22 2009 23:23:49)

And here is bottom-up Lev. Truth the first degree Leo. But surname as - Lviv :D
And to the same, a strident opponent astrology

Zoom

Helen wrote:

Don’t quite the favored example net of Scorpio on asts.

Ah then this example uranista on looks. :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant