Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant

The ascendant

Posts 61 to 70 of 70

Helen wrote:

Everyone so and do. Not is hooked. Eyelids I have, I.M.H.O.,, if ordinary

Helen, and you text me on soap photo astrolog2006 @ mail.ru, and I've. Curiously watch.

People, and there is rising Aries in examples?

Lud_mila wrote:

People, and there is rising Aries in examples?

Isabel Adjani?: http://foto.mail.ru/mail/elena-6767/139/149.html

From Real I have there are two familiar with Ram on ASTs. Both short trimmed, "under a hedgehog." One quite have femininity at all, with forms of, actuality on ways, but prefers trousers and sweaters. The second more "a man’s", actuality on-glitterati: Shoes, jeans. Even if chooses a skirt and high Heels, then this looks as something unpersuasive (she has blood regardless ASTs Mars in 3 st House in Raque, retro; have the first Mars in 5 st House).

Ludmila asks:

Girls, and why Water?

This the first, that me time come

The complexity of the definitions depends still from what we not see just rights and not can see for his reaction and vast. On my observations have all people different expression of ASTs,
From whom on personified by, have someone in actions, in reaction.
Here have observed have one contractor problems with "its nose" -govorit, that this have him constantly. Wouldn -ASTs in Ovne = here is and priznaki- armour dividing wall,.

Lud_mila wrote:

Helen wrote (and):
All so and do. Not is hooked

I, too, not immediately just placed the.
Did so:
The text, then icon to attach struggle, the review, chose and start pressing hard "is prepared", but nothing not is hooked and only if this the text're sending - (with ostensibly not our vacuum photography) she it turns out prikreplenna. :huh:

Радуга wrote:

That absolutely nothing have plenty!

;) Len, flamboyant here is and interestingly see :rolleyes: - pro duady (work, not work. Someone uses in their work, under amending time birth.

Lud_mila wrote:

Usually with so famous Neptune Fountain - eyelids several dispute hanging over eyes. Even in young age. Unfortunately, no suitable derzhitsya.

Here is Neptune in a a 1D, Asts. In skorpe.

Zoom

Радуга wrote:

have the first Mars in 5 st House

And in what signs?

Lero4ka wrote:

That Neptune in a 1D, Asts. In skorpe.

Here is they - characterized the Neptune's consort in 1 House eyelids!! Upon our house slightly over eyes. Thank you, Lero4ka!!

Lud_mila wrote:

and in what signs?

To Stimul-Cash, in question, in connecting with Sun behaves similarly in latest throes degree of Cancer.

Lud_mila wrote:

Thanks, Lero4ka!!

Yes always please :) and the read "there is no suitable derzhitsya", and I have she here is, "under hand" ;) this OK my "the second half of" :insane:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » The ascendant