Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 7 July 2009

A lunar eclipse 7 July 2009

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, ah here is with I'm not gonna order activities have you apparently as something it stems

Ah yes. Although I've been counting and on another, too, ^ ^ This scribbling was in principle long already who, so I his with the blackout, the not very something were bound by. Say so, on the eclipse it not pulling, ah simple work, which I redid already together without curiously kogda on ordinary tranzitakh. And the that I will its write long was known, still a month ago. So not quite me understandable.
Especially love how not having a trine to K4. We won Court for land vote, and opponents petitioned in Court appealed (ah naturally! Jupiter-the in a retro-movement), deal became be has been delayed. And at all with real estate affairs at all not go from-for crisis, simply nightmare some and under than here trine I mind not'll do my :tired: I so hoped on a welcome completing affairs, and it nor fig not extends until.

Lero4ka wrote:

until now not know who this was

- Honey, cute Azazello.
-... fly out! You await!
In room doddered up Brush with a long handle.

(Errori, this in my bold pereskaze)
She, you, sleep blissfully all most interesting :insane:

I have the eclipse in than 2 house --something, 60ASTs and 120DES.
Events evolve from one in another Warcraft work a new direktor- we each other understood - talked on one language,
Familiar telephoned: Have closed r / receive and have exposed trebovanie- he in Holiday and not knows, that to do, had to help
My husband invited masters of and destroyed the the entire balcony (reconstructs his) - all in dust, be preparing once, eat dumplings. (Have him on K11)
Cousin left on entire week build house -dachu itself - have him in than 2 House.

Радуга wrote:

especially love how not having a trine to K4. We won Court for land vote

Ah, means can be congratulate with victory :flag:

Радуга wrote:

simply nightmare some and under than here trine I mind not'll do my I so hoped on a welcome completing affairs, and it nor fig not extends until.

Linen, ah so now loop delays and limiting :(, far not kinsya - increasingly not quite the on that thinking. :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

she, you, sleep blissfully all most interesting

Ah, judging by the, that particularly me in dream will submerge not give :rolleyes:, I have even there is chance not increasingly oversleep (only here is how in such a able I will look on this interesting :O :confused: :D)

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, ah so now loop delays and limiting

And here is where such considerations? Simply for me this now-ailing theme. Workers questions in limbo already almost two months. Nor there, and nor here. Not know, than explain. Been mulling that this only I have restrictions and delays.

Вера wrote:

A here is where such considerations?

Yes exactly, in first from ordinary observations, enough simply watch around - processes the virtually identical niei?u and near. :rolleyes:
Saturn in signs bean-counting Virgin of, is sweeping there-here in degrees his rule, periodically enters in fight with senior planetkami (which incidentally, too, establishment meaning). Opposition processes of Saturn and Uranus began with October past year, sentagon with Pluto, in the time when have him ingressiya from of Sagittarius in Capricorn. With Uranus ("walking" in degrees rule moon, and Pluto having entered the firmament is faring (there-here) on degrees rule Saturn. Is obtained, that processes mass, concern large his-wa people, associated with constraints, delays, inhibition. For order to then do leap (perhaps when Uranus in a badge of Aries in the Windy City (only here is that he us will I have big question). With the mid-August, we apparently again face with these processes, under this Pluto even and in M. to Uranus will and kvinkons to Uhl.
Lena correct me if I not rights :shine:.

Lero4ka wrote:

ah, judging by the, that particularly me in dream will submerge not give

And you on the eve cream no one presented? :shine:

Lero4ka wrote:

Lena correct me if I not rights

You thinking, I more you in this understand?

Lero4ka wrote:

. For order to then do leap (perhaps when Uranus in a badge of Aries in the Windy City (only here is that he us will I have big question)

Changes vnezpnye, spontaneous, "with saber bald." All your astrology, apparently,, too, will rebound, but here is consolidation not will happen, unfortunately.

Радуга wrote:

A you on the eve cream no one presented?

Hmm :question: Len, here is pro cream I "not moved in", I'm sorry :shine:, explain that sentence :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

You thinking, I more you in this understand?

Even would :rolleyes: and not only think, and know :flag:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, here is pro cream I "not moved in"

8-) Skyfall their fears in novel "Master and Margarita" envoy Theatre on gave it cream. She them on the evening actuaIly put on and has become contexts,, traveled on a broomstick. And before as Brush doddered up in its room it telephoned this envoy Azazello and said: "... fly out! You await! "Ah because the you were puzzling phone pattern, I and thought: What that not otherwise a repeat of Aoyama. Have us ahead still 2 eclipse, so that. And, look in both: As far as who cream Oxygene, then this it :playful: A the, don, on instructions: Water drank, head eastward has abated. 're just lying-which will kick off in Waiting for-sec. 8-) more creative than need to, girl! More creative than! :D :jumping:

Lero4ka wrote:

and not only think, and know

Me sometimes seems, that I at all nothing not understand.

And-but, here is you pro what cream :question:. And the me on the eve indeed have made gift :jumping:. Only this not cream :glasses: and before sunlight I his as times obtain must :D so that, boom look. Need to even and the third eye to connect :shine:

Lero4ka wrote:

before sunlight I his as times obtain must

And-and-and, in-in-in! Something seems me familiar in this marriage :D

Most interesting, that all three eclipse I have not strongly the are indebted ;) special aspektatsii not there is :surprise: pass as something "mentioned it is" :)

Lero4ka wrote:

The most interesting, that all three eclipse I have not strongly the are indebted special aspektatsii not there is pass as something "mentioned it is"

I have, too, nothing not is happening, although aspects of full of the :D

Радуга wrote:

Wu me, too, nothing not is happening, although aspects of full of the

Here is hence should question, which I I only not in the first time (can be and on Forum his already was asking) - events must occur precisely during the most eclipse? Or in period his actions plus-minus three months? (I take option only Hua aspects of with natalom). Or their at all can not be? :dontknow: Nu must same be the message any trend.

Вера wrote:

events must occur precisely during the most eclipse? Or in period his actions plus-minus three months?

Of course, in period actions! ???? there is different opinion on this expense: From 3 months until as next a similar eclipse. With my hand this simply pytlivost devego mind :)

Вера wrote:

Illy their at all can not be? Ah must same be the message any trend.

Trend must be the message from more large methods glee: Solyar, rubles that, progression. I.e. all word itself eclipse must be within diesel and camping on D. So me sometime. Although, too, remain any incomprehensible moments. For example, solar eclipse 26 January I have --something in 10 th house, vsoedinenie with natalnoy the Moon. Seemed would quite meaningful aspect of, and events not was nor-pay-exhorts th! Plus was sekstil to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children. The only, that in head comes, that with this moment began my problems with work: My rate several times tried to reduce, but as something safely all would turn into some, then asked on month withdraw in vacation without content, then I returned (through week, and not through month), then again were any talk about reducing, in May, finally, all dared contraction and the ultimate departure. Under this Orgeat, that in solyare and in direktsiyakh this theme proceeded "red garment", and May lunar (series) its deal completed. Thus, submit, that the the eclipse was a a triggering mechanism more a common trends.

Incidentally, she, and me, too, call :D Wu whom this Number: 962 this is 28? :idea: This is is called: "Not wake famously until it quietly" :)

Радуга wrote:

Of course, in period actions! ???? there is different opinion on this expense: From 3 months until as next a similar eclipse. With my hand this simply pytlivost devego mind

Here is I have not deviy mind, and, too, want deal 8-)
We now about one are talking? Period actions eclipse - this not himself moment, when the moon changes -polnoluniya, and plus -minus some period (3 month or until footprint. Eclipse)? I understand, that now get shitty, but already'm confused - stumbled into those, that under moment actions understood and the first, and the second. Because and, AXEMAN AND WOMAN so meticulously :blush:

Радуга wrote:

trend must be the message from more large methods glee: Solyar, rubles that, progression.

Ah ideally, perhaps, so.

Радуга wrote:

For example, solar the eclipse 26 January I have --something in 10 th house, vsoedinenie with natalnoy the Moon. Seemed would quite meaningful aspect of, and events not was nor-pay-exhorts th! Plus was sekstil to natalnomu Saturn devouring his children. The only, that in head comes, that with this moment began my problems with work: My rate several times tried to reduce, but as something safely all would turn into some, then asked on month withdraw in vacation without content, then I returned (through week, and not through month), then again were any talk about reducing, in May, finally, all dared contraction and the ultimate departure. Under this Orgeat, that in solyare and in direktsiyakh this theme proceeded "red garment",

Hmm. Ah, be can, sekstil and show up those bonus, which allowed situation be relatively positive still while, (has maintained work). And then - function other trends, more the negative. :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

and May lunar (series) its deal completed. Thus, submit, that the the eclipse was a a triggering mechanism more a common trends.

Here is with lunarami, as I already told, I have until that complex relations. You have they work?

Вера wrote:

we now about one are talking?

I think, that yes.

Вера wrote:

period actions eclipse - this not himself moment, when the moon changes -polnoluniya, and plus -minus some period (3 month or until footprint. Eclipse)

Personally my opinion, that period actions eclipse begins only with the most eclipse, i.e. not plus-minus so much something, and only plus. On truth not insist, 'm basing that on their observations. Now that concerns term actions. Again same opinion different meet. I push moreover, that the eclipse acts until the next a similar. I.e. solar the eclipse 26 January works until heat eclipse 22 July and camping on D.

Вера wrote:

I understand, that now get shitty, but already'm confused - stumbled into those, that under moment actions understood and the first, and the second. Because and, AXEMAN AND WOMAN so meticulously

Very well, I, too, for something to of in this deal.

Вера wrote:

hmm. Ah, be can, sekstil and show up those bonus, which allowed situation be relatively positive still while, (has maintained work). And then - function other trends, more the negative.

Yes, may well be. And after all quite without work I something after all not has remained. Simply fully devolved on freelancer coder.

Вера wrote:

you have they work?

Yes, work well itself normally.

Вера wrote:

here is with lunarami, as I already told, I have until that complex relations.

Belief, and you not worry about finishing repairs difficulties, simply every month build lunar (series) and all. And by keeping a some. And through several months you will already to see map Lunara. Imagine, that you researcher own life :) This is after all interestingly itself!

Радуга wrote:

Again same opinion different meet. I push moreover, that the eclipse acts until the next a similar.

Here is now realized, as you determine timeline.

Радуга wrote:

simply every month build lunar (series) and all. And by keeping a some. And through several months you will already to see map Lunara.

Yes I authoritarianism. Only here is until not see results on lunaram. The whether not there'm, then whether not see what they show. :dontknow:

Girls, pro solyary I weathered here.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 7 July 2009