Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 22 July 2009

Solar eclipse 22 July 2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

Eclipse will happen 22 July 2009in 6 :3 5 (on Moscow time) in 29 throes 27 minutes degree of Cancer. degree Sabian here...: “aristocratic L proudly holds speech ” - Prestige that rules through brutal glory traditions.

Eclipse solar, on South by the moonlight node: Metaphorically, in the stage mortgaged the seed, which will give push and development series of events. The first feature of this eclipse in is, that affairs will closely linked with the past experience and much will depend on other people. Again same, metaphorically, we in this game not “conveyor ” the ball, and“ host ”, i.e. us awaits a new prospect, based on encounters with the other people. This a few not applies to ram had a, which symbolizes solar eclipse and makes his partly similar on a lunar. Nevertheless, we waiting for a new the plot, and he will stems with affairs family and / or real estate. In this period we tend to more be compartmentalised as experts in itself, focus attention on its “nest ” and lie under impact of emotions.

The second feature of consists in is, that the eclipse (in numbers and blood regardless eclipse – Long, on it is borne double burden) is in anerete, i.e. in late mark. Means, there is lack of foreign activity and will be difficult realize the new, that mortgaged on this eclipse. Seems, that choice already was made before and decision long adopted and nothing not want to change. Contrary, wanted to the world has changed in the desired us side. The need changes can cause irritation and accumulation of negative of emotions with the consequent impetuous shut (trine to Uranus). Caveat are ready to various emotional shocks, for example, can thing to the surface facts from life close, about which you not fine praise indeed. From affirmative outpouring eclipse can be called the emergence of new opportunities and spike in creative activity. Trin eclipse to Uranus in 9 st House will bring unexpected aid and support from overseas friends. Should remember, that eclipse will bring the danger accidents, especially associated with water. So should Fuehrer attention and ’.

From other actors maps eclipse need be noted kvadraturu Venus-Saturn: Contradiction between peremenchivostyu feelings and desire all calculate until little things and these achieve stability cause tension in emotional sphere. Failures in love cause people's irrational fears about their health. Your colleagues and the coming relatives can negatively to influence your relations with ulyublenimi. Frustration in love can trigger desire to swaddle themselves in their profession. Can reverberate debts, which you long it is time was give. Evasion of paying (debts, taxes and camping on D.) can continue to lead to various restrictions.

On level public-political life can happen events, associated with violence and power pressure. The struggle for justice and dynamic views, associated with public arrangements (Jupiter Oh Neptune) will lead to suppress discontent people (eclipse in 12 st House) authorities (Uranus 90 Pluto). Can experience a manifestations of bigotry, extremism and behavior, abnormal numbers from conventional wisdom rules. Media will actively cover events, associated with the major figures public devices countries (Mercury on ASTs, in question). Can experience a calls to active action groups population (Mercury 60 Mars in the Twins in 11 House).

I have eclipse is mired on Mars. He as times in 29 throes degree of Cancer. In the last time me turned several man with Sun behaves similarly near this degrees or tend or v. Has become to notice, that have many people around me, especially pupils are planet or ganglia on my Mars. Me this resembles a complex this multidimensional structure.
Here is still feature this series of kogda:
"This family kogda stems with need implement unexpected reforms. Old methods or ideas not will fire and will require new ways, to deal with events, prinesennymi the blackout, the. In a result man will require devise new methods approach to solving issues. Any obstacles will forcibly or tragically walk away. "
Eclipse in this same throes was 22.07.1990g, then 21.01.2000g. (a lunar).
"This eclipse can be perceived as time employing path for more affirmative events, which must to come to you from heat eclipse in the Northern node through six months (15 January 2010). You can be are embroiled in process purification 'or you can begun distancing itself from situations, which more not work in your life. "

Lainie, and a lunar eclipse 7 July have you nothing not affects? Here 3 eclipse podyard go, it will be interesting :) especially if from whom garment routing events on one topic.

I have eclipse makes together aspects of:
With natalnoy card - 60 Venus-Uranus, 120 ASTs, 120 Mercury (insurance is Mercury 60 Jupiter)
With card progressiy - the connections with the Moon on kuspide 2 th homes, 60 Uranus, which in this year sticks out on natalnom connecting Venus-Uranus, 120 K8 (in map progressiy manages 9 st)

Likely, a new creative project. Pro the rest options until shattered and.

Wu me eclipse makes together aspects of:
With natalnoy card - 60 Venus-Uranus, 120 ASTs, 120 Mercury (insurance is Mercury 60 Jupiter)
With card progressiy - the connections with the Moon on kuspide 2 th homes, 60 Uranus (, which in this year sticks out on natalnom

About, and I here is not thought up an idea watch aspects of with progressive card. Rubles that, too, perhaps can be watch?
I have the Sun-moon aspektiruyut Venus. Think, that are possible any abound financial.

Last edited by Вера (Jun 26 2009 22:56:19)

Вера wrote:

about, and I here is not thought up an idea watch aspects of with progressive card.

Belief, about this well writes K. Rashmen in book "The Art predictive astrology."

Вера wrote:

Direction of the, too, perhaps can be watch?

Here is of this approach not 133333334 nowhere :) homilies :)

Вера wrote:

Wu me the Sun-moon aspektiruyut Venus. Think, that are possible any abound financial.

Or financial affairs, or problems relationships. Could be affected personal values or will have to do choice.
Lena, thank you for additions! :flag:

Helen wrote:

Makes you to notice, that have many people around me, especially pupils are planet or ganglia on my Mars. Me this resembles a complex this multidimensional structure.

Remember, has been I in one group and sake of interest poissledovala kosmogrammy participants. Not know why, but prityanulis there why something solar Crawfish and Taurus men :dontknow:

Linen, have my son this eclipse almost in compound with casually 1 • 26, in 8 House, this orbis let us considered connection in this case?
Thank you

Tania T wrote:

this orbis let us considered connection in this case?

Yes, let us. Somewhere family cats 4-1-1, that under analysis eclipse can be boldly borrow Obris to 5 •.

Радуга wrote:

Matters, about this well writes K. Rashmen in book "The Art predictive astrology."

Lena, and the Orb under comparison eclipse and progression should be not more degrees? I... went through Rashmen, not can find, where she about this says. Simply I have several aspects of in district 1.5 degrees or two. Their not considered?

In any sluchae2 • will to lend some von. So propose a considered (this concerns progressive planets).

Lena, as thinking, I can whether I considered sitting compound this eclipse with my Asts in 2 throes Leo? Still it shapes sekstil with my Jupiter in 11 House.

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, as thinking, I can whether I considered sitting compound this eclipse with my Asts in than 2 throes Leo? Still it shapes sekstil with my Jupiter in 11 House.

To Stimul-Cash, Tanja, I not saw your question. Think, that yes! :) you take pleasant events from friends and at all helpful enlargement plans on future :flag:

I have again heap aspects of: 60 Venus-Uranus in 5 st, 120 DSTs, 90 ganglia, 30 K5 - this all radiks, the eclipse is mired in 3 th house, but close to kuspidu 4 th.

From progressive aspects of: Compound with the Moon on kuspide 2 th homes, 60 Uranus (upr.9 th.

Want say: "Go on sawing, or leadership, go on sawing, they golden." In sense write, write :writing:

self-satisfied love

Want love and be ulyublenimi? Not someone, and simply love, enjoy by the feelings.

This as be preparing now not sake of slaking hunger and not sake of moreover, to someone feed the and obtain praise, and sake of pleasure his belly, ah and maneuver together. This as write poems not sake of moreover, to give their someone revere, and
Because thumping from them's filled. With happiness. ????? in life there is such classes, which he makes sake of own pleasure. For example, riding riding the or commercials, for pleasure his bodies. And itself thought about how, that here is he now could would pokatatis, fills his excitement and traction do this.

Love, too, case such – simply warms heart of, from favorite occupational, which have yielded. And perishing who proves sozvuchen this sense, who proves near and will share his with you – not so important. This complacency, love from within.

Can be, this love to the blke, ad clips, Bad in Sea. And if someone capable alongside you obtain such same pleasure from those same occupational, during these occupational, becomes endlessly close.

And now experience such a love can every. And this only the beginning of!

The eclipse, seemed would, contradicts such love. But so perishing coincided, that Mars was tryin 'in squaring to Neptune sextile directly in a lunar the eclipse 7 July. To to Jupiter and Neptune sextile. Jupiter, when combined with famous Neptune Fountain -, gave us desire to increasing
Space love. And Mars growing square to this s ambitious went desire to this embody.

Under this Mars in suggest fixed signs, so and sense of love he gives through casualty classes, which usually is causing major us pleasure and modicum any favor of, benefit. So this may well be even work.

“A not do would me such taxable service for SMS, on which people received would ordinary answers on are typical questions, and not tugged on would astrologers, which ARGUMENTY one thing and the same for free to answering? ” Through while, me it looked, that all will happy with. And still through day, when I had couple of issues and scheme analysis horoscope for answer, I experienced this most sense of love. Even not so much to people, because most of them will pass past, as usually, and other part of hardly qb seriously from-for "relations to astrology
As to entertainment. Someone this will help, and me it looked, that many. In including astrologers.

But desire to as something just ease right out and differently open up people and cozied up with them appeared and ukreplyalos with starters July, when Venus, and then Mars have made this squaring to Jupiter and Neptune sextile.

> > > But Mars rarely gives inspiration, the very svalivayuscheesya on its head. Usually he stems renewed confrontation with obstacles and of fear. So your path to Puppet feelings can go through some dispute with themselves and with humans, whose understanding of it is important for you. < < < But under this people must be perceived is generalized, almost feels impersonal. As only you personifitsiruete their feelings, i.e. guys tying their with somehow man, you would're miserable. Because gonna fall from influence distant subjects planets organic and Neptune's consort and will get under governance eclipse with his navazhdeniyami. Until 12 July Mars still in of increasing to Jupiter and Neptune sextile, give itself this push in life love.

In diaries've given such revelation from 7 July (day lunar eclipse and day
Precise square Mars to to Jupiter and Neptune sextile): <hr>

I have long appeared sense of, that I love.

Love morning for a new day, for sweet morning air on road on work.

Love breakfast (because await the his with the evening).

Love my friends.

Love coffee with cinnamon.

Love every a moment,. It bewitching.

And. I loved.

I loved.

I felt this so heavily within.

So suddenly. And so lyubimopriyatno.

<a http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/241208 … t106075303

- "_>http :/ /www.liveinternet.ru/users/2412087/blog#post106075303"

Still for month before this girl suffered, that love has passed and not will return. And long until this suffered. All case – a month ago no one not loved, and within a month came mutual love. But message looks so, if she quite about friend – about unconditional love, about love to life, not to someone, and about how, that life replies it love. Can be was not wonder, and none, but I am sure, that love to it came from simple willingness love life.

What and you advise.

Astrolog Varvara Price

Радуга wrote:

12 Today 06 :48: 25

Spi-and night in July only sheeest hours :love:

Lena, what a remarkable message!
And I love astrology and she me brings such same sense of meet as and coffee with cinnamon and Wilkes with marine water (I'm sorry, but cards have sea I have until there is no).
Thank you. Lenochka.
Nurture themselves! - every morning say us newscasters in TV, I'm gonna join you!
Incidentally, huge thank you for Pessin.

Tania T wrote:

Lena, what a remarkable message!

Yes perishing. Only with what I the eclipse 7 July placed in eclipse 22 July not can give us some directions? :D Wu us here fever the numeral simply, the brain moves with hard.

Tania T wrote:

A I love astrology

Likewise :)

Tania T wrote:

Thanks. Lenochka.

Please, only this Varya Price wrote :) Does it work she perfectly.

Tania T wrote:

By the way, huge thank you for Pessin.

Again same please! Than will be able and help :flag:

Helen wrote:

That still feature this series of kogda:

Helen, and where such characteristics, if not secret?

Not secret. Brady "the blackout, that and cycles Sarosa."

Thank you :)

Hmm. Seems, began :mybb: Wu us suddenly again has theme fire :hobo: Today came supervisor confirmed – a fire security (VERY cute young man). It turns out someone from of our homes wrote statement on subject strengthen measures security, associated with uchastivshimsya spontaneous combustion. Apartments. Under "shelling of" engulfed why something and our apartment, too,. Apparently as injury spring :surprise: In general, within strengthening struggle with firesus on anyone case player was fined on 500 rubles :D :D :D :rofl: culturally you write a receipt to pay for and pozhalovavshis, that here is he already homes should be, and here such deal, realize whether. 8-) Now I must on the heat Stamping in Sberbank, sit there in waiting lists, pay for a fine, and then’bad luck the payroll him in fire department :insane: My quietly sobbing :insane: Wu me the eclipse unfortunate because in connecting with progressive the Moon on kuspide 2 th homes :cool:

Ah and about pleasant. The eclipse made sekstil to s ambitious Venus-Uranus (in 5 st and sekstil have Uranus etc., upr.9 th etc. Buy in kiosks journal "Daria. Horoscopes ", there 2 my articles" worker-Lev "and" Planet - patrons of days weeks " :blush:

Радуга wrote:

In general, within strengthening struggle with fires us on anyone case player was fined on 500 rubles

Nightmare! This with everyone on 500 rub? Let through Court rental with you. Think, not worth pay for. :angry:

Радуга wrote:

international jewelry in kiosks journal "Daria. Horoscopes ", there 2 my articles" worker-Lev "and" Planet - patrons of days weeks "

And I has already bought (on up on a tip) :flag: MA – It liked :love:

Радуга wrote:

culturally you write a receipt to pay for

Linen, and foundation what, I, too, think, that with money you always part abandon, and still there is term (not remember how many) and if you not should pay for, then all -- no one and not ask me for more.
This after all likely administrative. A fine.

Daria'll take a look necessarily, that such child Lion - know on own experience :flag:

Incidentally - the eclipse already acts! I today all iai?i since forgotten pro taxation (just mixed up the traditional, uproshennoe and vast!)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 22 July 2009