Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 22 July 2009

Solar eclipse 22 July 2009

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu me something not represent messages in lichke (or not reflected as sent

Point eclipse :) When at case I your messages received.

Радуга wrote:

point the eclipse :) When at case I your messages received.

Yes perishing, if not secret in what his-ucts you their received :rolleyes:, I times 10 copied :D, and took only through email explaining :rolleyes:

Regyna wrote:

A vykorchevannye with at the root trees, reconstructs piazzole and closures, downed poles,, ripped off experience of the and rooftop, warped machines, damaged windows and balconies, an aerial photograph seats leave garages -- partly, as-lane road across territory.

Nothing itself!! Have us, too, thunderstorms gather the and deal, but falling somewhere in the mountains. In city of feel hot, stifling, it's dusty in.
I today for city was, panorama of mountains surprisingly is beautiful. The whether clouds, then whether a. In next time stuck photograph.

Lud_mila wrote:

Perhaps, that this case as times and will allow you reassess on relationship with neighbors (3 home), reversing the yours worldview, views on life (9 home), and you’on 9 home any conclusions on the future.

And you know, Liuda, somewhere so and ‘. And description of Rashmen indeed very surest. Those events that proizoschli and continue to occur in area 3 th homes, well clearly predispose me rethink over those things, which go on 9-Mu: As I live, far and why? Not know to what, perhaps to 9-Mu home, but me now often is hard not to recall aphorism A. Submarine: "I want cognize in than sense my life, and after this not all hang, and die natural death." ^ ^

In India women delay giving birth, to they not dilemmas with sunlight the blackout, the

Many Indian women, awaiting birth children with days on day, all forces tried to delay giving birth for moreover, to they not dilemmas with today’s sunlight the blackout, the.

Born during eclipse children could would to write off on this all their living failures

About this reported the Indian newspaper Times of India.

In their political leanings many, Service publication, child, born from in moment impact heat eclipse, will for life to accompany difficulties and failures.

Let's note, solar eclipse, most prolonged in this century, already over. In 08 :1 9 on modern Lunar shadow had to escape the surface Earth in southern Pacific.

http://news.bigmir.net/health/165676/

And, incidentally. Today the first quarter-sunny-lunar cycle, highlights a this eclipse. I why something not have outlined their, but, having 186 th issuance the hoax Valentina Kudryashovoy, evoked the.

Now most time to return in events moreover period and traced how themes, affected in maps, began to manifest itself. Let us remember than characterized by the first (growing) quadrature (disambiguation) luminaries(on Markin):

Meeting with actual representation has been obstacle cycle in the outside world. Man maximally similar structure to his overcoming. Attempt to change reality under any outcome gives man opportunity to commit leap on a new level their opportunities. Belief and a strong motive approach the far-goal can him help. Helpful in this moment resolve conflicts, long particularly thorny situation. Adequately in this moment to appoint an uncomfortable meeting, takes in tough negotiations. The right their waging will give real outcome, in the worst case will happen disposal of negative energy. Man hard works in the present.

Children demonstrate konfliktnoe behavior on authoritarian nurture parents. Conflict between "need to" and "want" with accent on "want."

Rises the danger injury from-for negligence, avariynost on roads, of cold, exacerbation chronic diseases, of view, digestive system. On this phase hurt than anything else. Stomach. Can be moderate swelling. Shown treatment teeth, cleansing organism, insertion residues.

Useful weeding weeds and destruction bugs.

Crowd hopes conflict solve its problem. There is activation democratic sentiment, open expression of protest.

Радуга wrote:

Crowd hopes conflict solve its problem. There is activation democratic sentiment, open expression of protest

Have us in city of the third day consecutive goes standoff local power (through Vehicular) and a single species minibus taxi, moored between Cheboksary, Russia and Novocheboksarskom. The most hot theme at the local Forum.

IRA, and in period the most eclipse was something, associated with this theme? Thank you for surveillance :flag:

Радуга wrote:

-il, and in period the most eclipse was something, associated with this theme? Thank you for surveillance

Lena, I not remember, unfortunately :huh:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 22 July 2009