Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009

A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

Eclipse will mark 6 August 2009 in 04 :3 9(on Moscow time) in 13 :4 3 • have. Degree Sabian here... On this about holds: “You Train, incoming sunlight in tunnel ” - Limiting natural celestial distances in the name of evolution.

During this eclipse will mark lucidity or full sweep affairs, began on many fundamental eclipse. Eclipse a lunar, so events associate us with other people. Pessin writes, that “the opposition never have been tested in alone. ” Will whether this interaction compromise or it provides to conflict, expects whether us's accession in marriage or, contrary, awaits gap relations - in any case on the agenda “we ”, not“ I. ” Eclipse in Vodolee, so expect renewal, especially in sphere friendship and love. Aquarius – fixed a badge of, so perhaps, that replaced by view, not reality. In map Long near Northern lunar knot: Can be said, that in this accounting time, full unrest and emotional tensions, mortgaged a new cycle events. This attaches problems with manifestation of of emotions, that have can be expressed on ways - from departure in themselves until hysterical reactions (the Sun a strong in question "scores" moon manifestations of). So that desirable more closely treat emotions their and close people. Tense aspects of Venus during eclipse require attention to possible interpersonal conflicts and financial toll.

Nevertheless, we now have chance perelistnut page, and to do the right choice in respect events, their on eclipse 7 February 2009, so as the current eclipse is his symbolic “the full moon. ” In this will help confidence in their forces and positive samoprezentatsiya (the Sun in question, this sphere maximum control). You make harmonious aspects of to Mars to the Twins: Our efforts supported vigor, most time Fuehrer activity, especially in take and contacts with men. This aspect of can bring a new work in sphere communication and add ribbon competition in the near environment. Truth, to succeed we need a an enormous share stamina, patience and concentration (Mars 90 Saturn) and standoff emotional instability (Venus 90 Pluto). Us will help be aspektirovannyy Mercury. Sekstil with tend will make us enjoyable interlocutors, and trine to Pluto will add off in arguments yes and himself Mercury in his abode The Maiden is available in chronological order and organized.

Lunar phase:

22 July 2009 in 29 :2 7 degree of Cancer – vygode
28 July 2009 in 5 :5 7 of Scorpio – 1 quarter-
6 August 2009 in 13 :4 3 Aquarii – http
13 August 2009 in 21 :0 9 Taurus – 4 quarter-

Album of the lunar families:

7 February 2008 in 17 :4 4 have – “vygode ”
6 November 2008 in 14 :0 7 have – “1 quarter-”
6 August 2009 in 13 :4 3 Aquarii – “http ”
6 on May 2010 in 15 :3 3 have – “4 quarter-”

Ox, as me not likes here is this eclipse. I when it last time was in this throes, a stint in ICU. As something creepy, the idea of now :tired:

Вера wrote:

Ox, as me not likes here is this eclipse. I when it last time was in this throes, a stint in ICU. As something creepy, the idea of now

Calm, only calm. Belief, let us remember, that eclipse this only part of year glee. You have in the times solyar and other methods glee pointed to health problems? And now point out?

Радуга wrote:

Wu you in the times solyar and other methods glee pointed to health problems? And now point out?

Ah retroactively I see, that indicated then and others. Methods on problems. And now -, too, there are several nasty aspects of. Stuck on days more precisely watch.

Belief, and that in this throes in map birth?

Helen wrote:

Matters, and that in this throes in map birth?

In this - nothing. But squaring to Sun and Mars reprisal.

Clear. Whatever homes manages the Sun, Mars and Long?
A lunar eclipse more Hits emotions. All same more important solar for all spheres of.
And solar eclipse affects important point maps?

Helen wrote:

Lunnoe eclipse more Hits emotions.

Ah here is the was, too,, clarity. But this 6 natalnyy house. And the Sun manages 12 st.

Helen wrote:

A solar eclipse affects important point maps?

Javadxan. I already participants in seen. Topic.

Радуга wrote:

their on eclipse 7 February 2009, so as the current the eclipse is his symbolic “the full moon. ”

Linen 9 February 2009 or 7 February 2008 (on Albomu Pessin?
To Stimul-Cash and thank you!

Tania T wrote:

Len 9 February 2009 or 7 February 2008 (on Albomu Pessin? To Stimul-Cash and thank you!

2008, of course! :) Thanks, that saw ochepyatku.

And what in topic quietly? :) We're getting ready Ali that? :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

A what in topic quietly? We're getting ready Ali that?

Perhaps all preparation are busy, here is and quietly :D
I here is to this do with the blackout,, something raze not'm getting ready :disappointed: Perhaps me July training facilitated ^ ^ and here is phys-\ u0027s state of failing, this one senses))
Incidentally, 'm just wondering. I have here one personality obscheobrazovatelnykh before each of these three kogda, reminds about itself :rolleyes: - in day the July lunar popping off over the, for day before heat. And here is yesterday again half :glasses: now already message sent, camping on K. I on pattern not 7.10. And I have no no desires respond :dontknow: I as if for themselves "these doors close."
Have husband this the eclipse is mired on IC, sekstil to 6 and trine to 12 (1.5 the Orb) this that "mortgaged a new cycle events" on topic family and / or work?

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu husband this the eclipse is mired on IC, sekstil to 6 and trine to 12 (1.5 the Orb) this that "mortgaged a new cycle events" on topic family and / or work?

This may be completing something, the end of the cycle as times, not the beginning.

Lero4ka wrote:

here is phys-\ u0027s state of failing, this one senses))

I have insomnia two night already.

Lero4ka wrote:

I have here one personality obscheobrazovatelnykh before each of these three flash-forwards

She, this simply surprisingly :) this not can be a coincidence! Something recognized the fateful.
I have all happened, the eclipse already coming down :D on the eve. It will happen on etc. Mars and went ahead (i.e. already precipitated a) progressive kvadraturu Venus-Mars, comments need? :glasses: Yes plus 90 to Sun. In general all as usually :rain: I hope, that tomorrow already nothing not will happen!

Lero4ka wrote:

and here is phys-\ u0027s state of failing, this one senses))

+100. Yesterday on the evening was on another train,, so been mulling heart of will break somewhere iai?i, and after all simple was play around, as always

Радуга wrote:

This is can be completing something, the end of the cycle as times, not the beginning.

:huh: um. This on ties with 12 st or as) the eclipse the like as in to roam casually.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me insomnia two night already.

About-about-about :rolleyes: many thought :glasses: sleep not give :disappointed: I have contrary was, in dream, in dream :dontcare: recognized fail there desire to, and send entire work.
Today in 2 hours night "jumped out from sleep" in very otrezvlyayuschem able. Far fatigue gone, then (this the first that "from steepness in eyes, so say", phys-\ u0027s state of another, in our toes and no fatigue. And dream unfortunately was bad. Pro child)

Радуга wrote:

this not can be a coincidence! Something recognized the fateful

Ah (with), the fateful perhaps (given, that with imposing two carte. The sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn + Uhl the very personality in courses 5 th :tired:)

Радуга wrote:

comments need?

Ah if can be :writing:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 6 2009 08:49:41)

Lero4ka wrote:

I have contrary was, in dream, in dream :dontcare: recognized fail there desire to

She, I have likewise!
Yesterday at all overslept comprehensive how many, day – Pshagushuha.One simply revere -- and passed out, hours on 3.5. Thought on the evening nor in one the eye not will -- and nothing such a, still 10 not was, as realized, that again'm nodding off.

Lero4ka wrote:

Today in 2 hours night "jumped out from sleep" in very otrezvlyayuschem able.

And I overslept, to 6 morning. And after all projected its power wake up hours in 3-4 and tinker.
Yes uzhzhzhzh.
The eclipse in my 7 st, if what. And nichchegoshenki majeure aspects not don, wasn that squaring with Neptune -, pull lot more orbis (and more 5 degrees is obtained, total).

Lero4ka wrote:

this on ties with 12 st

There is no, on ties with IC. Usually accentuate this point can give completing any affairs.

Lero4ka wrote:

recognized fail there desire to, and send entire work.

Bad luck same people. And I now on a rabid numbers drugs and they me excite the :) to fall asleep, leave still on night. On the morning (never such a not: Let!) in 6 hours itself wake up the as in a pioneer camp.

Lero4ka wrote:

dream unfortunately was bad. Pro child)

Oops, I you I beg! On the eclipse dream seriously to accept this as something not moreover. Now. Maybe, you psyche ideal at all fragile and little whether that to have a dream about.

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu if can be

Ah exactly. Limit readers :dontknow: Was I have each-comrade, nothing romantic, simply bit on base common interests. Now already not speak and not let us (on my initiative) :insane:

Regyna wrote:

A I overslept, to 6 morning. And after all projected its power wake up hours in 3-4 and tinker.

Tanja, you is capable on such feat? :O This is OK the most sweet dream!

Regyna wrote:

wasn that squaring with Neptune

Javadxan, European fig aspect of. , too, in this moment as relevant.

Dire day! Commission in the conflicts and efforts and at work and homes! Nedaremno the eclipse squaring to my Mars in 4 st (upr.10 th) shapes. :canthearyou: Although under this there is trine to Pluto in 4 st and sekstil to Neptune sextile in 5 st, but apparently aspect of to personal planet gambled his way down the most vividly.

Regyna wrote:

Yesterday at all overslept comprehensive how many, day – Pshagushuha.One simply revere -- and passed out, hours on 3.5

In-in, I yesterday when she attended with work, too, tapped myself sleep. Then embraced.

Радуга wrote:

Lucky same people

Not, Len, insomnia, too and "sleep on tilt" this as two pole :unsure:. Better would anything more harmonious, middle of need a :)

Радуга wrote:

Was I have each-comrade, nothing romantic, simply bit on base common interests. Now already not speak and not let us (on my initiative)

And, ah understandable, means I correctly suggested. :insane:

Радуга wrote:

At the eclipse dream seriously to accept this as something not moreover. Now. Maybe, you psyche ideal at all fragile and little whether that to have a dream about.

Yes me and not want perceive his, at all emphasize its attention on details :no: and the not yet let-god proigraetsya. Simply me rarely such Slumbers've been having these, yes to even so on phys th level prochuvstvovalos. Yes god with him with these nightmare :disappointed:
Here incidentally, "deep even" :surprise: discovered. That Long in the Orb 5 • 4 with my the Moon in a 5D, sekstil to K8d, Trina to K2d, quadrature (disambiguation) to K3, 9d.
And here is until wrote post, hear breath. As if right frame in the door. Neodnakratnoe clopping may occur. Of walking open - no one :dontknow:, hear voice husband "" this very polished such?. " He already on loggia. There, our "remarkable" neighbors with 5 building (we on 4 st), are raising what something chair. :tired:

Lero4ka wrote:

discovered. That Long in the Orb 5 • 4 with my the Moon in a 5D

And-and-and, ah here is and a glitch in the psyche of. Normal for eclipse.

Lero4ka wrote:

hear breath. As if right frame in the door. Neodnakratnoe clopping may occur. Of walking open - no one

• whispers • Wu me such often :confused:
And I today finally the train of the payroll about remunerating the fine in fire department. Inspections are underway of our not was on place, itself has gone to Secretary and directly in eyes has rushed. Even not picture, and tapestries: Fireman implementing various on the hands of girl in fainting :O very availability of.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009