Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009

A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Радуга wrote:

• whispers • Wu me such often

Javadxan, when-set, and there no one :rolleyes: or neighbors from above, through terrace, with 1 th building chairs are raising in 10 p.m. :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

directly in eyes has rushed. Even not picture, and tapestries: Fireman implementing various on the hands of girl in fainting very availability of.

Apparently in such moments perception of's strong. In the other times, could would simply and not discern pictures of the ;)

Lero4ka wrote:

aha, when-set, and there no one

Have-have-have as all have us launched. :D "Doctor, I have THAT" :blush:

Радуга wrote:

"Doctor, I have THAT"

This pro me :D. I have the last time, often Mess happening. With ago, months, years. Today for example. In specifying dates (on work), I have was 06.09.09. And have my favorite my aunts (Dad's sister), today was 71 day Wireless HSIA, BUT. I why something in advance "has programmed" themselves on 7 August. Saturday. On the morning realized, that Saturday, this already 8-\ u0027s. And to by the evening me it dawned on. That. R. Not 7 th, and 6 th. :tired: So, that to gain-ulyu, where Dok-tor :D my "parent WordPad" quite lost your mind% -)

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, you is capable on such feat? :O This is OK the most sweet dream!

"Hot line" obliges. After southern and sleep very much.

Regyna wrote:

"Hot line" obliges. After southern and sleep very much.

Horror. For me not dospat this worse just.

Ah that, girls, a string flash-forwards we as something survived. The last in this year the eclipse will in Novogodnyuyu night and it, say the in, leaves much to be desired. Program on 2010 is expected "veseloi": Aside from opposition luminaries 2 square, 3 polutorakvadrata, 1 quincunx, 1 octile or semiquartile. The only sekstil (lurks on the horizon. Year will be a dynamic (this in a positive sense).

Радуга wrote:

North Korea’s latest in this year the eclipse will in Novogodnyuyu night and it, say the in, leaves much to be desired.

Yes perishing.
My map again, incidentally, with steeply would certainly hurt, as has translated (on several Different, truth, about) Tanja Yang: "Or-la YOU, or-la YOU."

Радуга wrote:

The only sekstil (lurks on the horizon.

Yes here is and sekstil something such, that. Accurate will become only in February

Радуга wrote:

aside from opposition luminaries 2 square, 3 polutorakvadrata, 1 quincunx, 1 octile or semiquartile.

And not one opposition? Bullshit. :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

Environment Program will on 2010 is expected "veseloi": Aside from opposition luminaries 2 square, 3 polutorakvadrata, 1 quincunx, 1 octile or semiquartile. The only sekstil (lurks on the horizon. Year will be a dynamic (this in a positive sense).

Lud_mila wrote:

And not one opposition? Bullshit.

And increasingly ???, want say: "Fasten your seatbelts. From falling in zone turbulence inevitably and not safely " :smoke:

And, incidentally, girls, that we will to do after 2010? Have Pessina in tables of the lunar families in this sense quiet :no:

Радуга wrote:

A, incidentally, girls, that we will to do after 2010? Have Pessina in tables of the lunar families in this sense quiet

Flax, something I not gather additionally in any way. Wasn difficult on their own draft family on the next years? Have him same (have Pessina) all of this well clearly described by :blush:

Yes this OK stack need to. Personally I - your passes.

And wasn something complex?
I at all with Pessin in this terms of not'm cross-checking. Algorithm families understand enough. Further -- I take paper ephemerides of, there'm.
A new moon -- aha, with this understandable. Further growing squaring, this + 9 months, in ephemerides the bottom each pages such information there is. Simply't seek, when precisely will growing squaring and all affairs. Forth riches, the same family = = still + 9 mo., from growing quadrature (mathematics). , too, in ephemerides all find. And-falling quadrature (disambiguation), this still + 9 mo.

Ah yes, the entire this the algorithm have Pessin accurately also first painted, as wrote Regina.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse 6 August 2009