Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Measure intervention

Measure intervention

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Cranberry wrote:

- communication social “masks ” and projections, that any woman must unkind enjoy cosmetic properly and unkind be under return, and for lack inadequate to – fight and seek, find and not surrender,

And can be my words not are you rehashing this?

Cranberry wrote:

You me this ask about?

You, you! You same all so talk write, theoretically reasonably. Can and on this question know the answer?

Cranberry wrote:

How man with advanced osoznannostyu, think, that accepting such responsibility for you not will total big problems.

Not will total.

Радуга wrote:

A can be my words not are you rehashing this?

Can be and not are you rehashing this.
And can be not summed up and under the guise of logic of not recover from these generalizations psi-diagnoses – and labels nor in than nepovinnym people?

Радуга wrote:

You, you! You same all so talk write, theoretically reasonably. Can and on this question know the answer?

Unfortunately, I practices, not theorist, and prefer not optimistically about what not know and with than not faced. If I about than something write, means, I have there is real experience residence such situation, with and in as a “to hurt the rainmaker ”, and in as a“ Oblagodetelstvovannogo. ” If my proverbial interpretation of my experience looks talk and not contradicts somehow theoretical rationale, well, however this a compliment. Real.
And thank you for substantial and emotionally-the sated adeptness. This allowed me to formulate my personal conclusion from doing, invoking the already once the songs words - that "every chooses for themselves." Exactly in them and behind the crux of the all and issues, and answers, and about least intervention in including.

All types chooses for themselves.
Selecting, too, - as bad listeners.
Nor to whom claims not have.
Every chooses for themselves.
:dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

If to talk about this, exemplified case, then I made several neat Hits In made, to although would awaken she has interest to phenolic. We're experimenting with cream for faces and with spark of for lips and man said: "Me it is no fun, me this not need to." I recover in the house, respecting the as times this right on choice, although and with a sense of deep regrettable.

That I recall, that have L. R. Khabborda (in of Scientology) there is such a detailed the scale emotional tones. As times for work with advanced baldness cases. Chip is that cannot be jump through another emotional level of. Increasingly is done on-shagovo. 8-)

Lud_mila wrote:

But here is on practice as something differently is obtained. Have us in family not smoke nor I, nor husband. But little daughter our 18-year-old smoking a butt somewhere with year ago. I was been shaken these. No amount talk not help. She not wants nothing to hear.

Perhaps its not suits something even (except rejection of smoking parents). Perhaps whose something image (process rights) has had on it more a strong impression. Perhaps its interested in young man from companies smokers. Will have fail. :smoke:

Last edited by Юра (Jul 2 2009 17:13:24)

Cranberry wrote:

You can and not are you rehashing this.

Thank you.

Cranberry wrote:

A can be not summed up and under the guise of logic of not recover from these generalizations psi-diagnoses – and labels nor in than nepovinnym people?

Can be, of course. Only me like would know where I put psi-diagnoses and labels nor in than not povinnym people? Especially me love how not having a: "Nor in than not povinnym people." Whom I was reached? Whom've offended? What right you have write these words? That, importantly kusanut under the guise of own right - this for you only staunch argument?

Cranberry wrote:

And thank you for substantial and emotionally-the sated adeptness

Please. Repeat?
And I still times come concluded idiocy such "discussions" where every hears himself themselves, but not interlocutor. Like it or to know about itself lot more, zaposti subject on Forum and's sounding about itself all! In including what you and not did and not thought to do!

Радуга wrote:

Only me like would know where I put psi-diagnoses and labels nor in than not povinnym people?

Here is here:

A so this unconscious devastating programs, which lurk for accurate parties’smart words

Here:

Woman, with-traumatic, experience marriage (for example), not of poor in marriage nor happiness, nor (sorry) ass, is logicalwill dismiss further relations with men

And here:

MA – It many, of poor any fail in a certain sphere, seek compensationin the other sphere

Радуга wrote:

especially me love how not having a: "Nor in than not povinnym people." Whom I was reached? Whom've offended? What right you have write these words?

And what same of these six words not passed censorship? State please the entire list. - words, write which I not mean rights. Helpfully, tkszt. Would take a good under painting of and “I said little goose would turn around – swear to. ” Can be. If deem please.

Радуга wrote:

Please. Repeat?

On yours choice

But-yes. This already diagnosis. This need to talent have so are you rehashing this others’words. From the wickedness of that or?

Cranberry wrote:

Please state please the entire list. - words, write which I not mean rights.

Cranberry, you send immediately or as? A... manipulative a silverback fucking.

Радуга wrote:

Would you like to know about itself lot more, zaposti subject on Forum and's sounding about itself all!

N-yes. This already diagnosis. This need to talent have so are you rehashing this others’words. From the wickedness of that or? A... manipulative a silverback fucking. Cranberry, you send immediately or as?

Want first to know about itself lot more :D

Cranberry wrote:

want first to know about itself lot more

Successful EMU of self-knowledge!

And you not cough))

I want to complete this subject. In passion of Rome demands we as something forgotten about the, from-for whom this theme was launched. I want explain something specifically for "nor in than not innocent people", on which I naveshala labels (and for all rest, on which labels naveshany not were).

Theme this in advancewas worked out yet with my girlfriend. I asked: "Can be me learn this on discussion?" Me responded: "Yes, can be." Povtryu, that this was dialogue and we many on the subject talked. Man here has been stymied many times, read this forum, namely, this subject. In the real life we again same many talked about this.

The result this just was that she said: "I saw its" blindly "blot." I not know well or poorly. I down-to-earth man and leaning on people on facts. So here is, fact the, that man acknowledged have themselves "blindly" blot.

On this I subject want close.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Measure intervention