Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » And have us some fun?

And have us some fun?

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Propose a all a bit would rather party. A similar bake I already fluent. I give you quotes to famous based. Need to to guess, that for the film (this not it is difficult) and pick a to each quote, from map from deck Balaklava, Ukraine. Maps I'll post an and pronumeruyu, and you must write, what map what quote fits.
Here is quotes:
UEF: Violinist, instead of, to increasingly time to think, that you the first Georgian female, and that you received the Prize would give, vernies spoonful of, that you have destitute artists stole.
Violinist: Nothing such a not thought … I wanted to its in institution color metals pint, suddenly anything new …
The: The sky! The sky not watched such a a patsaka, as you, The Fiddler. I very deeply much research.

UEF: They will on all fours crawl, and we on them spat.
Violinist: Why?
UEF: Pleasure receive!
Violinist: And what in this pleasure?
UEF: Young even …

ETsELOP: Patsaki! Why not in namordnikakh? Turn around! Order Mr. faux beau — all patsakam to put on the running a muzzle … And rejoice at. So, ah here is this me, and here is this you … A this you. And you why not happy about?

UEF: As during instructor, tsapu need to cut to disco, tsapu.
As during instructor: On! Himself do!
UEF: Me cannot be, I chatlanin.
As during instructor: Get out hence! As advising, so all chatlane, as work, so …

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jul 5 2009 22:30:14)

1. The first map

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jul 5 2009 21:33:57)

2. The second map

Zoom

3. The third map

Zoom

4. The fourth map

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jul 5 2009 21:40:52)

The first 7.10 :flag:

The film "Kin-NUnit-NUnit"

Quote 1 - map 2
Quote 2 - map 1
Quote 3 - map 4
Quote 4 - map 3

:)

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 5 2009 22:41:01)

I fully agree with opinion previous spokesman :rolleyes:

Вера wrote:

I fully agree with opinion previous spokesman

Smart you, girls. Primazyvaetes to friends?
Next time chase me in lichku answers can also optionally send. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Primazyvaetes to friends?

We not primazyvaemsya. We decide :flirt: Nu so perishing broke a - dilemmas in responding :dontknow:

Cities in the, ah here simply other of views be not can! :crazy:

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, ah here simply other of views be not can!

I understood its mistake, 'll do better! :), right, I'll beg respond me personally. Then no one not primazhetsya.

Lud_mila wrote:

I realized its mistake, 'll do better! D beg respond me personally. Then no one not primazhetsya.

Cities in the, and can to-time simply offer find appropriate maps in the cards? Then accurately have all will different options answers :)

Morozz wrote:

Nina.doc, and can to-time simply offer find appropriate maps in the cards? Then accurately have all will different options answers

Can be, of course, and so, but let us try until so.
I putting maps, numeruya their. Then putting pictures of the. Your task find reconcile between pictures and now. Answers can also optionally send in lichku, either on either by email astrolog2006 @ mail.ru. Activity privestvuetsya! Results'll post an days, have through 2.

So, new task.
1. The first map

Zoom

2. The second map

Zoom

3. The third map

Zoom

4. The fourth map

Zoom

5. Fifth map

Zoom

6. The sixth map

Zoom

And now photo.
1. Photo

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » And have us some fun?