Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations

Copy Hands on amorous relations

Posts 1 to 20 of 65

Question such: Attitude human me now. More precisely I not know as and to formulate.

For aid. Relations 6 years, and here is finally I accidentally learned that he left documents on divorce, but! Me nothing not said. And attitude his me has changed, if he previously other race every the free evening, then now can quietly leave on all weekend on liberal scattering with children. I not against children. But feel – my place in his life became. Already even not the third. Girls help understand his thought.

Galya, I alignment made, tomorrow describe. Excuse, that long. Circumstances, I'm sorry.

Yes, that you Liuda, I same understand, that have all their affairs. :blush:

Alignment I chose this Chances on relations
Here is what emerged.
1-What partner thinks about kverente – map Master– map shows, that partner skeptic mostly on themselves, he all-sufficient. Inclined now more to solitary experience and austerity. The absence of mutual understanding.

2-What feels to kverentu – map Fair made– partner is bent on foreign side your relations. Him pleased withdraw in light with such beautiful and suitable special, as you. But depth feelings and a strong mental peg wait from him not account for.

3-How intends to themselves to wage relative to kverentu – map Phoenix – in any moment partner ready go on exacerbation relations, even on gap. Is possible crisis in your relations.

4-by goal partner in relations with kverentom – map Actor– him want be in the center of the attention, on scene. Likes be with your an idol. So can be expect for drama. And “game on grandstanding. ”

5-What good these relations can give kverentu – Two faces Eva– these relations you give opportunity feel and woman and mother. To combine these two role (I see, that this precisely coupling, not contradiction). Relations need you for full development.

6-Which negative can bring these relations kverentu – Cheat
– as you prichine, here there is and deception and self-delusions. Foul play.

7-How themselves to wage kverentu to preserve and strengthen these relations – Furius– you need to learn to deal with their flamboyant emotional experiences. On opportunities, still spewing the entire anger resurfaced.

8-How themselves to wage kverentu to not to remain in damage in these relations – Section assets– again map pro gap (crap :(). If description the situation gap, need to boldly assert its, and then seek new forms, new opportunities.

I conclusions not did, you Galya, let itself. If there is questions, Galya, of food.

Hello. We love each other, the second year together, but live in different cities. Question such: Prospect our relations.

Thank you Liuda. I tried to find modicum one positive moment, that would teflon. He's,, but alas. , it is a pity 6 years self-delusions.

Ludmilla, I as something ??? instead asked question, so you not become? Podskajite as correctly this do.

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Ludmilla, I as something ??? instead asked question, so you not become? Podskajite as correctly this do.

Sorry, I issue not saw, camping on K. Was in Holiday, loose and pliable this afternoon so say. :) the evening of today'll take a look. Although on the idea of better tomorrow do alignment - tomorrow starters lunar month.

Well, thank you, d wait answer :) and until shall engage "with dreams", camping on K. 1st afternoon oriental tunes on yard :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Hello. We love each other, the second year together, but live in different cities. Question such: Prospect our relations.

The crux of the your relations - map Silence. This understanding of each other without words, you as two halves of, which met. You well together, so as goes full consensus and mutual understanding. M. It comes. You simply similar on each other. This union associates.

The problem in relations - map which. Dependence from the third forces. Perhaps you someone prevents with hand.

Near future - map Eros. Nice, harmonious, sexual relations, bringing to both joy.

Ouite a prospect - not be easy you will link up, you awaits many obstacles and deprivation, but spite nor on that you're headed to its goal. Script and save your force will and its sense of, Federation tenacity and focus, then all description well.

Broke a, as and have all, without shackled life intolerably boring. :)
Remained for me making it hugely tempting map which, camping on K. I not know your real history. But here need to communicating of private tuition-and-of private tuition.

Lud_mila
Ludmila, thank you large)) Don’t expected, that so accurately can maps say! Yes, all is true. Write you on-our history :)

Радость ЕГО wrote:

Ludmilla, thank you large)) Don’t expected, that so accurately can maps say! Yes, all is true. Write you on-our history

Thank you for comfortable report. :)

Hello, that need point to about itself, to you have made alignment?

Симона wrote:

Hello, that need point to about itself, to you have made alignment?

To formulate request. Can be name of and age.

Natalia. 41 year.
Durable relations in for 5 years, not can raze dismiss from heads and from hearts. Very want get rid of this apparition.
When will end with him history and when will emerge new a man, if can be - the details (circumstances, term, how seriously and to stay whether).
At all want real relations, but if something will be even "double" - interestingly was would to know. Thank you :shine:

Симона wrote:

durable relations in for 5 years, not can raze dismiss from heads and from hearts. Very want get rid of this apparition. When will end with him history and when will emerge new a man, if can be - the details (circumstances, term, how seriously and to stay whether). At all want real relations, but if something will be even "double" - interestingly was would to know. Thank you

Natalia, you so much immediately just was asked, that I in resentful: For that embark on.% -) Chego accurately not will be able see on cards - this term. Here you more astrology can help. And at all by my senses here and experience: First we release place, then on him comes new, not contrary. :) make up, camping on K. Within beslatnoy consultation I not will be able do Copy Hands on all your questions.

New relations me interested, because more with old I to live not can)
Otvete on that can, in sight whether there something on the horizon)

Lud_mila wrote:

first we release place, then on him comes new, not contrary.

’ ve worked over these)

Симона wrote:

New relations me interested, because more with old I to live not can)

Well, will make on the evening alignment on new relations.

D wait)

Lud_mila wrote:

crazy’s organs is mila

http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/0904/eb/bcdc63d517dc.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_goody.gif

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations