Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations

Copy Hands on amorous relations

Posts 21 to 40 of 65

Симона wrote:

otvete on that can, in sight whether there something on the horizon)

Alignment I made you on six months.

Physical willingness (being veiled, image) – map Buddha– you be look, two convey energy contemplated and subsistence allowance led lives. T. O., can be said, that superficially you are prepared meet its kindest. The only, that for this map can be bad, this the, that you too are immersed in its domestic the world and not donating your attention the outside attributes: Phenolic,. Remove, embellishment and camping on D. What option your, you best.

The emotional (internal) readiness to acquaintance – map Golden cell– you have experience relations, when between you and a man existed inequality, someone someone limited, not gave freedom. Perhaps, was jealousy and distrust. This experience on you has had a certain impact and you it is difficult transcend through him in the future.

Request on partner, thought about him – Tool– again map pro dependence and nesvobodu, you want find such a human, which would valued your attractiveness and cared about you fully. You agree submit to in exchange for his caring, love and patronage.

What actions the most human prevent him – choreographic– you first must to float past, give away a man terminally. Parting will bring both sides relief and downturn tensions. Can be suggest, that you themselves not stop new relations, your actions directed on a meeting with new a man.

That in environmental environment prevents man – map the Alchemist– and here is in environmental environment there is a certain obstacle, which not gives you move to a new acquaintance. Someone is building you scheme also, something making for your its back. Can be strive to you remaking under themselves or use in their purposes.

That need to do very man for acquaintance – map Phoenix– map advises destroy until founding the, that there is now. Only then will come phase revival from the ashes and new will enter your life. But your actions must be heartless and bespovorotny.

Influence environment: Will help whether environment or not – map Sleeping Angelin– here you aid not will, action no there is no.

Will mark whether familiarity – map Plenus– before you are worth very significant tasks, which I described in previous maps. Think, that for six months you their solve all not make. Likely, important relations will come in your life after zagadannogo me period and provided Accounting all the nuance this separate hands. So advise alignment repeat through six months.

If there is betray him, necessarily ask.

Lud_mila
Thank you you huge!
It is unclear here is that:

Lud_mila wrote:

What in environmental environment prevents man – map the Alchemist – and here is in environmental environment there is a certain obstacle, which not gives you move to a new acquaintance. Someone is building you scheme also, something making for your its back. Can be strive to you remaking under themselves or use in their purposes.

Lud_mila wrote:

It environment: Will help whether environment or not – map Sleeping Angelin – here you aid not will, action no there is no.

About 3 - nothing such a not. Even, as still can be interpret significance this maps?
And about about polyphenols:
That in a whole means influence environment?

So profoundly sad all for me porzvuchalo in scenario (Although I feel, that so and there is. Sooner still. Can, and six months - insufficient term.

Thank you!

Симона wrote:

По поводу Алхимика - ничего такого не замечала, как еще можно толковать значение этой карты?

Дело в том, что Алхимик - карта Скорпионская, поэтому вы можете просто не знать про него. Это все за спиной и негласно.

Симона wrote:

И по поводу Спящей красавицы:что в целом значит влияние среды?

Окружающая среда - это люди и обстановка вокруг вас, обстоятельства, которые на вас влияют. Т.е. то, что приходи извне. Спящая красавица говорит, что нет возле вас подходящей компании, подружки, например, которая может свести вас с новым мужчиной. Или например, может случиться какая-то командировка, а там знакомство. Вот такого пока у вас нет. :(

Симона wrote:

Так грустно все для меня порзвучало в раскладе(((( Хотя я чувствую, что так и есть......Рано еще...Может, и полгода - недостаточный срок...

Именно! полгода - это вам для того, чтобы с собой разобраться и проиграть карту Расставание. А там гляшь и измениться ситуация. Удачи! :)

Lud_mila

Thank you you a mil, huh still times)
All very it seems on truth) We'll see, that further will, truth?) http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/rpg/queen.gifhttp://s54.radikal.ru/i145/0904/eb/bcdc63d517dc.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/viannen/viannen_61.gif

Hello :) minds concentrated by me doubt on expense our relations with my a man. Distrust nagged at, although he says constantly that I for him the only. Interested in further development our relations. Hope my doubts are temporary and have us all will well. Interestingly, that maps will say.

Devochka wrote:

I hope my doubts are temporary and have us all will well.

Hello! Want immediately warn, that you risk not confirm its hopes, and ensure in worst fears. Agree to accept any alignment carte?

Yes.

Devochka wrote:

Ural further development our relations.

Let us on more precisely will formulate, that want obtain on exit and restrict term separate hands.

Term - 6 months.
Interested in, that will occur for this time in our relations? (Bride, deceptions, parting). To what we were coming? In general, precisely our relationship on this term. Not know, as still more precisely write :)

Hello! Already more year my heart of the "in paradise", then "in hell" from-for one men. Concrete, real relations we have no, until (hope as say dies last). Answer please on my question: What are ITS at one and the me? Likes whether me he? :question:

Devochka wrote:

Term - 6 months. Interested in, that will occur for this time in our relations? (Bride, deceptions, parting). To what we were coming? In general, precisely our relationship on this term. Not know, as still more precisely write

Past, what exerts influence on current condition relations – map Shute– your relations wore the free from any commitments character, little predictable, in them was many sudden. Perhaps, you bit through Internet. Now same they have gone in a more stable stage – map Moira. However in them appeared many things, on which you not you can exert influence. Happening now in your relations has an important Serge Sargsyan character, so cannot be act your score hastily, dragged. Map calls for rely on natural events.
And the future your relations defines map Materiya and spirit of. In relations this map says about neravnopravnosti between partners: One defines relations and dictates their conditions. Perhaps this is happening because, that he materially provides another, helps around the (in including forge the It comes. In schooling by). If look on this map, as on outcome previous, you can say, that now you stuff in stage for future. That do now, pozhnete then. Recall advice carte: Obdumyvayte their actions, not are in hurry with decisions, vzveshivayte their words, and all will well.

Hello Dear Ludmila!

Ckazhite me please likes whether me a man which me very roads and that he plans to in attitude me (if is important term then on year and a half)Wu me there is a sense of that this man my fate, but only not know realizes whether this he? I not know as with him themselves to wage

D grateful to for the answer! Thank you! With worries Happy New Year and Novys Happy!

Last edited by alka (Dec 23 2009 08:30:10)

Hello, want ask do alignment on relations. Live together already more 14 years, relations not very something rosy. What are prospects our relations and will whether I have a new man and children? In advance thank. I congratulate you with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New Year and wish happiness and health in New 2010! Elena

alka wrote:

Ckazhite me please likes whether me a man which me very roads and that he plans to in attitude me (if is important term then on year and a half) Wu me there is a sense of that this man my fate, but only not know realizes whether this he? I not know as with him themselves to wage

You have too many issues for-free laborers consultation :) Do you mind on first and, on my view, a crucial part of. Else you can ask then, when will Christmas theater ;)

So, Chances "heftiness She love - Don’t heftiness She love"

1-What partner thinks about kverente - map The Challenge- your a man, likely, believes you vzbalmoshnym child, which not wants to go have him on about and submit to his will.

2-What feels to kverentu - map Materiya and spirit of– he feels desire to you patronizing, list below and support in your development and learning. He ready become you guide of on European path, could and to care for you, help materially.

3-How intends to themselves to wage relative to kverentu - map Eros– map says about his harmonious external behavior relatively you, all aptly and to mutual Puppet. Present some share flirting and flirtation.

4-by goal partner in relations with kverentom – Moira– his goal serious and dolgosrochna, he has trusted which Destiny and awaits development events. Hardly perhaps influence his decisions and choice.

5-What good these relations can give kverentu – Para– for you these relations – this natural partnership, man, which you suited, you complements and developing. Your entourage, too, not against your choice.

6-Which negative can bring these relations kverentu – Kruistocht– likely, complexity can arise in terms of his imposing you his opinion, their life positions. In short, can “teach you life. ” ???? this very arbitrary and decides with no possible appeal. Disputes for idea.

7-How themselves to wage kverentu, to preserve and strengthen these relations – Mnemosyne- viewing problems, associated with “entertainments ” relations, examine past circuits experience, try do the right conclusions from made mistakes.

8-How themselves to wage kverentu, to not to remain in damage in these relations – retinerii– you difficult adjust in conditions, which accompany your relations. Account for it is difficult, aid wait nowhere. Spite nor on that you need to adapt, to develop a new experience.

T. E. Stashing away two maps 7 and 8, is obtained, that you must be accounted for past mistakes, to do conclusions and go in a new experience, not fearing difficulties and obstacles that can be.

Await the comments and feedback. :)

Ludmila, are a good evening! And you me missed?! :(: '(I very await the your predictions :love:

Ната wrote:

Hello! Already more year my heart of the "in paradise", then "in hell" from-for one men. Concrete, real relations we have no, until (hope as say dies last). Answer please on my question: What are ITS at one and the me? Likes whether me he?

Ludmila!

Large you Thanks, that have and wrote. We with him help still 20 years ago, he very liked me, but then I was young and not realized that this my people. But 4 year ago I clearly felt, that this he and there is, man which I have sought entire life, this was simply insight, the more I have the good intuition and since then this the entire gruel and lasts Brightest memory from my need to was you describe this situation in advance, that the I from for their perezhivaniey not thought up an idea this do

Can be me clarify, if he decided at all not resume its relations with me, then the answer on question 4 means, that he not will return me.So after all, too, can be decipher the answer.

4-by goal partner in relations with kverentom – Moira – his goal serious and dolgosrochna, he has trusted which Destiny and awaits development events. Another whether perhaps influence his decisions and choice.
And can be'll ask, we live very far from each other: [u]if would have him was espoused woman with which he lives, likely she are dealt a pretty would in scenario [/ u]. I know, that with wife he to come. I man a new, if inaccurate amounted to question sorry! But most importantly I understood from separate hands, that if he accepted decision not resume relations Another whether perhaps influence his decisionsand choice can this mean as times his bespovorotnoe decision not to return me, Perhaps, need to wrack entire its will and forget his, but this is not so easily do
Still times Thanks!
With VALERIU YEAR And were USING THIS WEB new YEAR FOR will bring very ? I And LOVE!

Last edited by alka (Dec 23 2009 18:33:34)

alka wrote:

Another whether perhaps influence his decisions and choice can this mean as times his bespovorotnoe decision not to return me, Perhaps, need to wrack entire its will and forget his, but this is not so easily do

Phrase has I have clearly, but. Alignment all-??? not reflects prospect development your relations, so is worth wait with ingestion decisions. Me hit surprised, that you have focused on his maps, but missed their.

Lud_mila wrote:

7-How themselves to wage kverentu, to preserve and strengthen these relations – Mnemosyne - viewing problems, associated with “entertainments ” relations, examine past circuits experience, try do the right conclusions from made mistakes.

8-How themselves to wage kverentu, to not to remain in damage in these relations – retinerii – you difficult adjust in conditions, which accompany your relations. Account for it is difficult, aid wait nowhere. Spite nor on that you need to adapt, to develop a new experience.

T. E. Stashing away two maps 7 and 8, is obtained, that you must be accounted for past mistakes, to do conclusions and go in a new experience, not fearing difficulties and obstacles that can be.

Read the still times. Here there is no pro "forget and being sad."

Ludmila! Thank oou you! I truth in such depression talking, I read alignment and d to think over these, importantly, I entire life was looking precisely my half, finally the recognized who this there is.
But if would have him was espoused woman, Perhaps, she would withdrew in scenario. So after all?
Wish Everyone of Love!

Last edited by alka (Dec 23 2009 22:43:39)

alka wrote:

But if would have him was espoused woman, Perhaps, she would withdrew in scenario. So after all?

Not fact! We did alignment on your with himrelations, and not on his with other people.

Ludmila! Dobryi evening! Very await the your answer! I wrote you yesterday (23.12.09)

Last edited by elena0511 (Dec 24 2009 17:11:44)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations