Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations

Copy Hands on amorous relations

Posts 41 to 60 of 65

elena0511 wrote:

Ludmila! Dobryi evening! Very await the your answer! I wrote you yesterday (23.12.09)

I seen. :) As not was able find time and forces on your question. Am pay-per-view clients. As only'll be free, immediately you answer. :)

Lud- Mila!
Large Thanks, that found time answer my question. I think, can map retinerii has in mind, that I fully must free themselves from him. Such after all, too, may be? I'm dropping on of tarot on wwww.arhangel.ru and his attitude me from of the flame in water, then very well, then poorly. And still day the birth of have him soon, but until not decided need congratulate or not

wrote:

Hello! Already more year my heart of the "in paradise", then "in hell" from-for one men. Concrete, real relations we have no, until (hope as say dies last). Answer please on my question: What are ITS at one and the me? Likes whether me he?

1-What partner thinks about you - map Quantum leap you for him man, which contributes new and an unexpected in his life. Relations with you a new phase in his life. Here all depends on, to what inclined your a man. There is whether have him passion to novizne or he fears change. Understandable, that in the first case your relations he perceives as pozitiv, and in the second as complex.

2-What feels to you - map haben und somit genau wissen as see, map says about his the beautiful to you respect, at least, on this moment. He is bent on union, him pleased and be with you. Relations as celebration.

3-How intends to themselves to wage relative to you - map Silence this map difficult the endowment, camping on K. She can show the absence of action on external terms of, camping on E. He it seems not intends to to do now any something real steps. But in the same time this map points to domestic side relations, when need not words, and there is full mutual understanding and adoption each other. M. It comes. This communication, but a virtual.

4-by goal partner in relations with you map Dobryi Shepherd here in sight, that he to you plans to treated with concern, the tutelage, become for you saint.

5-What good these relations can give you Conflict this map suggests, that for you these relations not will lungs,. The, that you described It more year my heart of the" in paradise ", then" in hell " confirmed this map. Conflicts and disagreements can continue in your relations and further. Cause of this are mutual obduracy and bloody-mindedness, is harmony with high meticulous manner to partner.
Disagreements with partner in dependence from temperamentov can wear so character. This either a hot dispute, either frigid silence, either the flow of Tears. None of partners not points out attention on another, every am confident in their cause, no one not trails their positions.

6-Which negative can bring these relations you Golden girls map suggests you what upset balance between mind and the heart. From-for this tension and domestic conflict mind or heart of against your relations. Listen your heart of, that it you suggests. Confident whether you, that can handle it with difficulties and obstacles, which promise these relations.

7-How you themselves to wage, to preserve and strengthen these relations - The Oracle advice from carte the same: Listen to its heart of, its hunches. Build relations on what you suggests it.

8-How you themselves to wage, to not to remain in damage in these relations Plenus You'd be domestic wisdom. Proceed in reconcile with work industriously circumstances.

Conclusion from separate hands can be done the next: You have increasingly intertwined relations, so alignment, too, not is simple. Me seems, you is worth order astrologicheskuyu legal, to to open more deep and subtle ties in your relations. Maps show one slice, but not the pericardial just. Luck you! :)

Ludmila, huge you thank you for the answer. Yes, indeed relations have us very complex, their like and there is no concrete, and on what something domestic level I have and (I am sure) have him they very strong, complex. Only me 'hochet'sya pure energies revealed, close relations. And we if themselves itself their making an adjustment (or can not fate, and all because (this me so, seems like a), that there is no clarity, namely in this I tends to to blame his, he not goes on outright conversation. With my hand attempt to was abortive.
Map Quantum leap, yes I fully agree with it. Only he as was said - the second option, he, afraid of these change and they him not need. We both family, can he believes, that could be wrecked his family, if we have zavyazhutsya relations? And with card Silence,, too, all is true. Superficially no concrete action, although feel, that I him not indifferent. Here is quite not realized map Conflict, that same good these relations can us give. Conflicts, this the good, that have us can be? For the best not celebrities? He me treated the very affectionately call and with concern, then then "turn me" ledenym buy cold. Not gather additionally in any way, why his so here is with one hand on directly antithetical to "throws." As the saying goes the likes, then hates.
D further "rummage" in itself and seek reasons. Wanted still ask pro maps. Are on "'s stupid. An attraction brew" and pleasure considered maps, but discovered two odinakovykh- Strategist and articulation of. This is so should be? And maps VERY beautiful. :yep:
Still times thank you. Incidentally, I asked advice have of the Oracle and there, too, poured complex maps: An abortion and fear. And question concerned, too, this rights. A vicious circle what the.: '(

Last edited by (Dec 26 2009 19:14:42)

Hello. With husband 9let together and 4goda married. There is daughter. With birth of daughters relations izmenilis.4goda alone swearing or they, scandals. Desire to only one thing to disperse. Question is worth whether try to restore relations or to disperse the best solution?

elena0511 wrote:

Hello, want ask do a deck for relations. Live together already more 14 years, relations not very something rosy. What are prospects our relations and will whether I have a new man and children? In advance thank. I congratulate you with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New Year and wish happiness and health in New 2010! Elena

Elena, pardon, that forced you wait.
In your provisioning immediately about two situations: Your todays relations and about your alleged. Within free Forum I take only one - about how that now.
so.
Past - map shows on than were based your relations in the past, that from the past affects todays day - map ConsideringSo she looks- can suggest, that your relations to that around child and this it was important you both. Another aspect of can show this map - you have were unequal relations, one chaperoned, cared, the other allowed all of this to do. Commitment, sacrifice in the name of another.

Now - map Two faces EvaHere can be its I merely- you they're clawing conflicting feelings. Perhaps, you are standing before somehow choice, as before this fork roads. It is difficult became matched role Mothers and Vozlyublennoy. If in past what you, then here can be the distorted in side Materinskoy model behavior. It is time include Venus, love. There is still one aspect in this map: This when a man need to choose between the two women (hope, that this is not your case).

Future - map sluzhitelnitsaHere can be its I merely- dare prepolozhit, that your relations degenerate in stage stability and reliability. Hardly will bright holidays and turbulent passions, all routinely, persistently. If you aspire keep these relations, then can be suggest volunteer together with partner in a joint deal, the general focus on maintaining. This you will align the. Map this mark Virgin of, here is its and need to Fuehrer in full least!

Luck!

joella wrote:

Hello. With husband 9let together and 4goda married. There is daughter. With birth of daughters relations izmenilis.4goda alone swearing or they, scandals. Desire to only one thing to disperse. Question is worth whether try to restore relations or to disperse the best solution?

Sorry, that long not evolved first.

Your question cannot be address cards in such a the form of. To quote one book on Taro:

well avoid issues, on which can be limiting itself to answer yes or no . Maps, of course, and in this case will help you do choice, however not sheepishly the entire his behind and possible consequences. All the more, that choose something would still will have you very. Better ask: What tickles, if I will this, and that tickles, if I this not will make? .

And better dont ask about immediately several possible options, for example, For a ride whether me in New York or in Paris , and disassemble their separately, i.e. first: Should me to go in New York or not? , and then: For a ride whether me in Paris or not? If adverse prove both The option, the second way to can suggest the any other decisions, for example, Lisbon. Limiting themselves to reducing initial alternative question, you not arrive at such cues, and will learn only, that neither in Paris, nor in New York you to do nothing to acquire.

(On materials "Taro: Key notions", Hayo Bantskhav)

Homilies on their own to reformulate question. If not make, I you'll give you a hint. :) Chances for me!

lamama7 wrote:

what are the relations and events us expect in the coming gender year? Will happen whether the about fix I dream? In advance you thank.

Sorry in a long silence.
Wanted clarify: This question about one and same? T. E. You want forecast relations on six months, is true?

Utterly is true. Question about one and same. Thank you for understanding of. With look forward to receive an answer.

Hello, Ludmila! Large thank you for the answer. Yes, maps said truth. Past - map shows on than were based your relations in the past, that from the past affects todays day - map Considering - can suggest, that your relations to that around child and this it was important you alternativeto both, were unequal relations, one chaperoned, cared, the other allowed all of this to do. Commitment, sacrifice in the name of another. Yes, before I cared about child and analyzed self-sacrifice in the name of husband. But recent 2 year I try to live for themselves, not forgetting of course pro family. Husband this very not likes, from-for this have us and squabbles. And in the last time I has become increasingly harvest themselves on thought, that not love husband, although Fed with him and not want. Why something arises desire to withdraw from homes "far eyes are suspicious", want produce daughter (I have son), but not from husband. Generally, on fact they're clawing conflicting feelings. Husband on imagined herself as the Virgin. Has whether this attitude to map sluzhitelnitsa? So as I still newcomer, me jumpstart deal in maps. D very one you for the answer or advice.

Hello. Question How can will change my life when I leaving from husband? I now even times reread your the answer. Can then so put question Should me stray from husband? If you can give me some pointers, as correctly put question.

Last edited by joella (Jan 1 2010 19:20:01)

Lud-mila!

Please, witness me, too,: As will evolve my relations with very and very expensive for me a man within a year, if this far period, then on six months? In advance Thanks to the boys at! D very wait.

With nastupivshim Merry Christmas!

Last edited by alfa (Jan 19 2010 16:17:19)

Sorry and Copy Hands (?

Ah if, that I all ??? write. Intereuet personal life. Will whether I have in this year serious relations? Roughly no age will dearie "? I Yevhen 31.01.86

vilaka wrote:

Sorry and Copy Hands (?

(Copy Hands I spend the of private tuition-and-of private tuition and in forum not putting. :) In real moment passes giving theater (about it can be read ranks at in Abbas). Theme svyatochnye divination 2010. So if you need to, ask its question in the topic. Only without the projected answer "Yes\ there is no." My maps Balaklava, Ukraine on such questions not respond.

vilaka wrote:

Almost no age will dearie "?

On such, too,. :)

Lud-Mila! K sojaleniu, Vi zabili pro menya i zdes v svyatochnix gadaniyax. Esli  vse je posmotrite, ya bila bi Vam ochen blagodana!

alfa wrote:

Lud-Mila! K sojaleniu, Vi zabili pro menya i zdes v svyatochnix gadaniyax. Esli vse je posmotrite, ya bila bi Vam ochen blagodana!

Of course! If missed, then will make for you, too, alignment today-tomorrow. Not be upset!

Lud-Mila!
Oops, Thanks you the Big! Me importantly to know that me with him expects within a year, i.e. outcome let us whether we together or all same there is no? Can he has the other man already, whom he likes, who knows?

Still Because Thanks you for ontvangst! Love you! After all this most important and Anyone reflecting, too,!

Last edited by alfa (Jan 30 2010 06:33:47)

Lud-mila! I so await the, can you forgotten pro me or you very are busy. Me would only to know that me expects with him within a year, what the outcome would be, Perhaps, in the preceding letter I wrong formed a question advance provides Bolshoke Thanks!

alfa wrote:

Lud-mila! I so await the, can you forgotten pro me or you very are busy. Me would only to know that me expects with him within a year, what the outcome would be, Perhaps, in the preceding letter I wrong formed a question advance provides Bolshoke Thanks!

Sorry, but I until themselves no matter feel. In such a able try to put Copy Hands not to do.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations