Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations

Copy Hands on amorous relations

Posts 61 to 65 of 65

Lud-Mila! This you me pardon please! I even not thought about this! Pardon! Wish you charged Physical and Integral Spiritual!

Last edited by alfa (Jan 21 2010 22:20:44)

Please, witness me, too,: As will evolve my relations with very and very expensive for me a man within a year, if this far period, then on six months? Date Alekseei 27 December 1960 year advance provides Thanks to the boys at! D very wait. All flushed Dobra and World!

Viewed six months.
Near future - this map Phoenix - a daunting period in relations, when old is fracturing, quite painfully, but there is chance to build a new. Phoenix is born from the ashes, so you can revive your relations in the new as a. ???? the next map Vozlyubennaya as times and suggests, that such revival not fast approaching. This a lovely and harmonious period relationships. Pleasure and [kayf]. The next moment, which uncovered maps - this map Quantum leap - hints any by dramatic change, but until it is unclear than it portends for you. Open new horizons - this yes. Think, need repeat alignment later, when will see some changes in your relations, cards revealed now.

Lud-Mila!

Large you Thanks! Hope you healed by now and still times Thanks What not forgotten me and look you all correctly said, so it and there is the that now is happening directly in point. Simply breathtakingly!

Love and Dobra!

Last edited by alfa (Jan 30 2010 22:22:45)

alfa wrote:

the Big you Thanks! Hope you healed by now and still times Thanks What not forgotten me and look you all correctly said, so it and there is the that now is happening directly in point. Simply breathtakingly!
Love and Dobra!

Is happy help. Sorry in a long silence. Has left Zimbabweans both weary me theater!

This you me sorry!
I understand, I and itself quickly utomlyayus from communication.

Thank!

Just you began today outskirts!

Last edited by alfa (Jan 30 2010 23:29:18)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Copy Hands on amorous relations