Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Rozsilka

Rozsilka

Posts 21 to 40 of 93

The good you, Rainbow audience is obtained!

Николай wrote:

good piece you, Rainbow audience is obtained!

And even not number of :) The main thing, that people reading. Apples not bombards.

Rainbow wrote:

that people reading. Apples not bombards

This says about your level and manner applying themes, LIFE DENIAL B. Bulatov such would immediately.

All are a good evening! :) I want to inform, that have us changes in exit newsletters. Tepero a reputed periodicity 2 times in month. I feel need in changes, so not want jihadi horses. The hoax will exits on waiting lists every week, execute interlacing themselves. In Saturday breath a new issuance "of Love to life".

Expensive friends! Unfortunately, rozsilka “The Art Abused life ” will until exits only on a Subscribe.ru. Administration Mail.ru has blocked have themselves this “for reasons, which she believes serious. So subscribers on Mail.ru I recommend to familiarize themselves with 1850 the hoax through through archive Subscribe.ru. This will be issuance # 24.

Received another issuance the hoax "The Art Abused life" with business projection A. Dora On December. Merci Pour le, very to community me now.
Anna Eduardovna, and continuation of (in maillist) will? Or, be can, on Forum here, on site whether?

Regina, Merci Pour le, I now not know, as I have over time develops a. But on Forum, I think, will forecasts and business and on relations, girls now hard Sheba on the subject vhgj

Want add, that Next have us in next health issue the hoax "The Art of the Abused life" publication about psychological types different signs Zodiacs in business. Designing Galitskoy A. Dora

A slight repair on last night's mailing. Instead "material prepared A. Dora Ukrainian Galician "should to read" material granted A. Dora Ukrainian Galician. "

And I not has found this “nor on mail, nor on subskrib. :(

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 2 2007 09:49:25)

On mehjl you and could not find, on mehjl she blocked for reasons, which a Maidenpool administration believes serious. So "The Art Abused life" goes until only on Subskribe. That is why there you not has found, very strange.
Perhaps, I produbliruyu this issuance on Forum and on main page in forecasts.

Why something nor yesterday, nor today not broke a send 28 issuance the hoax "Love to life" with Meyla. So all subscribers mail I allow exile on archive Subskriba on this issuance:

http://subscribe.ru/archive/psychology. … 94516.html

Lena, I received this “yesterday :).

This well, that received :) A I not received nor announcement itself about sending, nor his copyright instantiated by. Ah, means, for readers can be not worry.

Lena, thank you, very an interesting material! vxcgfdtr
Even wanted watch the film still times :)

Оля wrote:

Lena, thank you, very an interesting material!
Even wanted watch the film still times

Olja, thank for feedback! Perhaps need to this subject to continue.

Helen wrote:

Lena, I received this “yesterday

Lena, and you on mail Framework or on subskribe? And still question. If on mail, then not came whether rozsilka 2 times, because I tried to its send twice.

The sender Subskrip (on persistent). Like would one times was, I retained file. An interesting glance on the film. And Pandora brushed my immediately. So that, alas :cool:

Helen wrote:

Sender Subskrip (

And-but-but, and I something pro mail'm talking about. Only today received its avtorskii copy, with 2 times as and was sending. Comrades readers! Those who signed on Meyle, come forward now pl-the kind! Fund whether until you the latest issuance the hoax?

Helen wrote:

304 glance on the film.

Javadxan, there very well shown role-game in family. Can be still think, films different broke off to reminisce.

Received last “with projection on year. I have surname yesterday, and there zaznacheno with a mistake. Newyears Eve great haste is bad :)

Helen wrote:

hers received last “with projection on year.

Only now? :O I was sending 30 th number of! :O

Helen wrote:

Wu me surname yesterday, and there zaznacheno with a mistake.

And I that wrote? :) he? Lena, am asking forgiveness, in next issue necessarily'm gonna fix.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Rozsilka