Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

Posts 1 to 20 of 312

Yolka wrote:

let us svomestnymi effort will formulate some tezisnyy algorithm for debriefing solyarov.

Let us! :shine:

'oc, I modicum and not special in this issue, but imbabers, perhaps. So:
1. We build map diesel and the first affair look, far fall solyarnye the Sun, Long, Asts and MC. So? Or look a common picture and realize homes?
Respected pros, connect under please! :writing:

Incidentally, me here it occurs to, can is worth learn this temku separately, to she not "but" among other-? :question: pakostey its, explicit, to end and ready, so say, "product" in late will be a bit of a looker and is available all for use of. And rummage then in gromade trends our thought not will have.
Rainbow, await the yours decisions, as pani Astrodoma. :jumping:

Yolka wrote:

s “, I have there is proposal-what he wants on topic: Let us svomestnymi effort will formulate some tezisnyy algorithm for debriefing solyarov.

This was done already long in this Forum. Now can find the money.

Expensive forumchane :) calm, only calm :) We with us getting Zhidkovoy debated this question, subject she will to wage and branch a new would lead the, not worry. Patience only a little bit of a, please. :jumping: Wu human "balance." :tired:
Incidentally, until can be satisfy need in information and revere on Astroledi in office Diana subject about parsing solyarov. Exile, unfortunately, give not can, so as under emotional outburst during there I have lethally hangs WordPad why something. But find there this subject it is not difficult :)
Incidentally, book Tymoshenko about solyarakh have all there is?

Plan debriefing solyarov
Here is here was offered 2 plan: One Rainbow made, the other I - so as me was taught in VShKA on workshops.

Cities in the, thank you. We we shall collect all until heap and well see in topic. The nuance on fact always heap and not all behind in "prokrustovo deathbed" theory. I here know that have observed? Already long'm tracking one transit and try to put his harvest for its creative activities. On it is obtained all incredibly easily and texts lots go. But pressure on either of us 2 :) First, this trine transit moon and Venus (not Mercury as can be would think :glasses:)
And second, transit planet can and not involve natal planets. And on classics of as? So that, field here nepakhannoe.

Yolka wrote:

Ohk, I modicum and not special in this issue, but imbabers, perhaps. So:
1. We build map diesel and the first affair look, far fall solyarnye the Sun, Long, Asts and MC. So? Or look a common picture and realize homes?
Respected pros, connect under please!

Still times produbliruyu our with Lena cursory plan consideration solyarnoy maps, exile on which already gave Nina.doc:
1) Asts Since with aspects to solyaru and natalu
2) ICJ SB with aspects to solyaru and natalu
3) Planet Since in angular homes SB with aspects to only for concrete. And solar arrangement points
4) Clean hit filled homes diesel in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal + planet in these solar homes with aspects (all of this enrich, so me seems this better in one tranche to consider)
5) file import homes SB, in camping on CHAMPION And intercepts on.
6) Other emphasis.

Plan was prioritized rather for themselves, so so of general and compressed.
Yolka, you would wanted more detailed describe or more a longer? If so, then start on order and let's split clauses on the subitems :blush:. Write.

Last edited by Татьяна (Jul 30 2009 18:51:14)

Татьяна wrote:

A times produbliruyu our with Lena cursory plan consideration solyarnoy maps, exile on which already gave Liuda:

Thank you, huge!
So as a repeat of - mother exercises, and we somewhere lost, let us very grateful.
Let us plough field :flag:

Радуга wrote:

By the way, book Tymoshenko about solyarakh have all there is?

Flax, I have no, only Volkov.
Will you give exile? :flag:

Then I, too, dam exile on its plan, camping on K. 'm using precisely them in inspection solyarov. Until not failed :)

solyarnaya map is viewed first in isolation from natalnoy, camping on E. As an independent horoscope.
The first on that turn attention, in what House the the Sun. Idea in is, that this map heat return and the main emphasis in this map gives the Sun.
1. House, in which the the Sun; his aspects of.
2. House, which manages the Sun.
3. A badge of the ascendant (that, somehow society wants sixty human in this year).
4. Blood regardless the ascendant (a badge of, house, his aspects of).
5. Filled house.
6. Included signs in any homes.
7. A rising planet.
8. Planet on kuspide any homes (orbis in 3 gr.)
9. Retrogradnye planet.
10. MC - goal year (a badge of, blood regardless, his aspects of).
11. An overlay diesel on / - conditions for implementation those diesel.
The most important point 1.

Here of course need poyasniniya, that every point can show.

Tania T wrote:

Len, I have no, only Volkov. Will you give exile?

Tanya,) sent on the e-mehjl.

Татьяна wrote:

Yolka, you would wanted more detailed describe or more a longer?

Perhaps, all-??? more detailed, but tezisno, to again not going in debris is reasoning. For example, too costly 1 your plan, Tatiana: Asts with with aspects to solyaru and natalu. I would here (and in the rest clauses) added wording moreover, that us gives this figure, what aspects of being in attention, to somehow points, with somehow orbisom and camping on D. T. Model Sense my wouldn in is, to to formulate some "simple change lectures", realize? I acknowledge itself report in is, that can be read together appropriate literature and then narabatyvat practice, "drug poor Chow" brains. But after all always conveniently have under hand "chart for, al drawing", camping on E. 's a certain form of, that you fill a variety bones of.
And here is incidentally, Rainbow in the title themes highlights "and examples parses", and I fear, that this will cause surplus enlargement themes, which conceived as the narrowly directed, as I and wrote: Start, explicit, to end, to issue "product." But, rauzmeetsya, solve in any case owner :yep:
Incidentally, I have, too, there books Tymoshenko about solyarakh :(. Flax, and me can be its obtain?

Yolka wrote:

And here is incidentally, Rainbow in the title themes highlights "and examples parses", and I fear, that this will cause surplus enlargement themes, which conceived as the narrowly directed, as I and wrote: Start, explicit, to end, to issue "product."

But as same without examples? As same we will check, that this plan works? After all can be so much plans make, in which no sense there is no.

Yolka wrote:

By the way, I have, too, there books Tymoshenko about solyarakh :(. Linen, and me can be its obtain?

And me, too,, can be?

My 5 kopecks on topic.
"How believe solyar"-- theme in my Forum.
"Solyarnoe appeal"-- the abstract on subject from astrologer Olha Samobor (with Olga I met on "Odnoklassnikakh").

Lud_mila wrote:

A as same without examples? As same we will check, that this plan works? After all can be so much plans make, in which no sense there is no.

Ah, Liuda, perhaps, share of truth in your nutshell there is. :rolleyes: Just examples debriefing, verdicts separately, here och. Many, but now I think, that you rights. Simply need to will on specific point of plan to argue a concrete example, correctly I you realized?

Want add still plan debriefing solyarov from science book VShKA. Now as times'm colonizing this subject :)

1. Position angular homes diesel in homes radiksa.
2. Definition of level relevance year
3. Aspects of angular homes maps SB to point match radiksa.
4. Interpretation of solar planets
On this you makes sense do conclusion about possible events year.
5. Interpretation of aspects of maps SB
6. Dating of events under aid aspects of moon.

Yolka wrote:

Just need to will on specific point of plan to argue a concrete example, correctly I you realized?

Here is this very healthy thought! And the again will one naked theory, which then, when ostanesh one on one with card, enjoy not tickles.

Then let us start already! :flag:

Yolka wrote:

Probably, all-??? more detailed, but tezisno, to again not going in debris is reasoning. For example, too costly 1 your plan, Tatiana: Asts with with aspects to solyaru and natalu. I would here (and in the rest clauses) added wording moreover, that us gives this figure, what aspects of being in attention, to somehow point match, with somehow orbisom and camping on D. T. Model Sense my wouldn in is, to to formulate some "simple change lectures", realize?

I spharischen something so you and realized. :blush:'m doing major start :blush:
That concerns examples, I propose a not borrow fully Limits any diesel, and only any something indicators for seemingly theory so say. To example, in tranche on planets SB this theoretically write down that us give all planet in SB, but on example show only one. Otherwise can be simply borrow already leftover solyar and simply to lend on him exile.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing