Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

Posts 301 to 312 of 312

Радуга wrote:

turns, memory this very insidious pleasant thing, need to all list on paper.

Simply apparently associative memory worked :sceptic:

Today I have work over mistakes :jumping: in analysis diesel, clearer neutochnennogo and camping on D. :jumping: I want to return on year ago when emerged question:

Радуга wrote:

Tanja, if in solyare planet in "free care", then is logical from it not expect something serious?

Татьяна wrote:

You know, Lena, I put out some feelers in their the archives solyarov, but until not has found real examples such a position planet solyarnoy. Theoretically I think, that event on such planet can be, but it will have local character only in sphere saltire .The and natalnogo homes, where is planet, i.e. not will resonance on other walks of life. Ah and if look on life, that meaningful events, typically, reflected on many areas life, then apparently, can be said, that event on such planet not will be particularly important

Speech goes about solyarnoy Venus, which has been in 4SO / 6 glad. In connecting with the southern Node of node and ruled the 4 and 11 homes diesel. This completing relations, final and bespovorotnoe. Uhl in this case suggests, that partner was from "previous", had to face with nedorabotkami past years, with nerazvyazannymi covered. Not can say, that task unleash ganglia carried out, but in coming solyare comes chance: There Venus retrograde in 1 • of Scorpio, i.e. possible reassessment values and rebooting matrix. In Team same solyare on zvershenie points and the latest degree planet and its finding in 4 st House, that itself often is interpreted as completing. In general, all thank you, all are free :surprise:

Continue study the twists and turns diesel :writing: Today several words about multidimensionality sobytiynosti, which is laying planet in House. Let me give you in example Uranus in 9 st House from its diesel. 9 th house means on 11 th house radiksa, and Uranus makes precise trigon to natalnomu Neptune sextile in 6 th glad. That this may come to mean? Options can be several and want say here is that: options can occur in parallel and not ruled out each other. In this case was:
1. A new a literary project, associated with psychology of
2. New friends-psychologists from another cities
3. And large changes in professional sphere. Here Uranus in 9 st gave dispozitorom, i.e. cause of events. I.e. each from another cities by his a new work, associated with astrologiechkim consulting. If someone wants to work out, then, building solyar, can see the next picture: Blood regardless K6so Jupiter Oh K8so (10 glad.) – large change in professional activities, enlargement spheres activities. Dispozitor Uranus with in 9 st - the reason these changes. In role dispozitora voiced Tatiana Zanadvorova :) Tanja, and interestingly what have you picture was in solyare on this subject? :) Wu you on the idea of speech should go about Misc. Making a bit of money and expanding spheres (something type 6so in 9 st glad.

Lena, zasmuschala, the right. :rolleyes:
I not on purpose, so broke a.)

Радуга wrote:

Wu you on the idea of speech should go about Misc. Making a bit of money and expanding spheres (something type 6so in 9 st glad.)

Dreamt. 6 SB in 10 Nice to occurred -- ah, I after all and itself, too, in this deal dragged proved. 5 SB in 9 th there fell: Began something all with, that on me withdrew possible recurrences editor of site, through my forecasts beauty, and proposed write several forecasts for them. On the same subject, current. Ah, and then it here we go.

Regyna wrote:

Lena, zasmuschala, the right.

DAC I in research purposes •, too, got so embarrassed, • :blush:

Regyna wrote:

I not on purpose, so broke a.)

Narocho, on purpose :D
Here is still interestingly as this have Thani Zhidkovoy happened, I something its, too, a conga line there pulled :yep:

Радуга wrote:

That still interestingly as this have Thani Zhidkovoy happened, I something its, too, a conga line there pulled :yep:

And how many people, here is so here is, a conga line, pulled I.
Most important: Nor for whom, as for professionals, me not ashamed.

Regyna wrote:

A how many people, here is so here is, a conga line, pulled I.

Hmm, was would interestingly watch what have them was "pattern" in solyare :flag:

Regyna wrote:

The most importantly: Nor for whom, as for professionals, me not ashamed.

Most importantly :) Thanks, exactly :)

Now about lyapakh. I initially analysed mistakes in prognostike in already past solyare. In a whole, me not roiling questions careers and camping on D., so as there I engulfed in foreheads. And here is question familiarity in late diesel was "Shakhter" center and I in it missed my shot.

That says in favor of familiarity:
1. The. 7 th Saturn with in 5 st glad.
2. DSTs with 120 Venus-Uranus glad.

And third average there is no. On him I've sinned compound the Sun-Mercury in 4 st, virtually on kuspide 5 th, about than I kept saying repeatedly. It turned out, tiddly.! Not confirms assumption, that most a meaningful event in of last-quarters diesel, if the Sun in 4 forge the Means, the right it turns out assumption, that if planet it turns out on the border homes, then make more sense the endowment, its in applying to the next home. Again same for ears pulled progress Mars third on DSTs-the contestant in late October (ah times Copa-Merk almost on kuspide 5 th, then means event will in the interface diesel in late October). In late October have us escalated relations until "deep their aversion" (charitably). On connecting Venus and Mars in 1997-partner's burst, huh on full program and he understand could not why on his revelations about my mental and other grievances about I of, react quietly. And I simply conducted my reporting his outpouring and been mulling, that all well, because tranzity work.
On. Mercury - Chinese system. 3 th, and the Sun - Chinese system. 2 th. So speech here can go about creative way project, not about an acquaintance. And most important, perhaps, what Venus with was in connecting with the southern, clarity node, i.e. the entire year topical were relations with "old" partner.

Радуга wrote:

Вот еще интересно как это у Тани Жидковой случилось

Лена, у нас с тобой похожи "узоры": у меня тоже Уран в 9-м со, правда в наложении на 9-й радиксный и в секстиле с СУ соляра в 6-м доме соляра. То есть налицо новый опыт работы посредством инета и далеких друзей :blush:

Радуга wrote:

Не подтверждается предположение, что самое значимое событие в последней четверти соляра, если Солнце в 4-м.

Лен, а у меня подтверждается:самое значимое событие было рождение племянницы как раз в последнем квартале соляра. Да и с ремонтом я наконец определилась именно серед днем рождения. Хотя может положение Солнца дает не обязательно самое значимое событие, а просто подчеркивает важность этого периода..

Татьяна wrote:

Лен, а у меня подтверждается:самое значимое событие было рождение племянницы как раз в последнем квартале соляра. Да и с ремонтом я наконец определилась именно серед днем рождения. Хотя может положение Солнца дает не обязательно самое значимое событие, а просто подчеркивает важность этого периода..

Я вчера писала уже поздно....нечетко сформулировала. Еще раз: не подтверждается, если Солнце не просто формально находится в 4-м доме, а находится практически на куспиде 5-го. То есть его надо было трактовать как положение в 5-м.

Радуга wrote:

What says in favor of familiarity:
1. The. 7 th Saturn with in 5 st glad.
2. DSTs with 120 Venus-Uranus glad.

And third average there is no.

Lena, and you one is, that for events in solyare necessarily should be three instructions?

Вера wrote:

Lena, and you one is, that for events in solyare necessarily should be three instructions?

If anything their should be several. One figure variable can give only von events.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing