Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

Posts 21 to 40 of 312

Girls,) sent on the e-e-mails. Yolka, I correctly understand, that worded: Petrovalu @ KhKhKhKhKh.ru this your?

Yolka wrote:

And here is incidentally, Rainbow in the title themes highlights "and examples parses", and I fear, that this will cause surplus enlargement themes, which conceived as the narrowly directed, as I and wrote: Start, explicit, to end, to issue "product."

Me seems examples are needed. As disassemble on dry, bare lands theory? The other question, that our exploration must have a clear structure. But at all not worry about finishing repairs! :) wyglada as will have, can be, something otpochkuetsya, something proves wider, something still that. This nothing. All, uh, cut, open the new themes, Demo.lnk in order and structure as need to. Importantly, to all have been able deeply deal and get enough of information. So write, not worry about finishing repairs.

Regyna wrote:

My 5 kopecks on topic.

Tanja, thank you! Need to will revere work Olha Samobor.

Lud_mila wrote:

That this very healthy thought! And the again will one naked theory, which then, when ostanesh one on one with card, enjoy not tickles.

I suggest do ``debriefing retro-glee. Why? To catch deficit countries should stamps from vital implementation events. Example the - my last solyar with moniker Trinom. Perishing seemed would, such hope can be was would on him to entrust :) A on practice simply engulfed to a doctor and starters ", an irreversible" treatment. Year was in a whole good, but triumph, the promised BT not happened. Here is here very it is important avoid haul book collection shtampam. There is mass the nuance, which must be accounted for, otherwise we risk fall into situation where instead events only von events. Ah as something so.

Татьяна wrote:

What concerns examples, I propose a not borrow fully Limits any diesel, and only any something indicators for seemingly theory so say.

+ 100! Otherwise we risk fully descending in synthesis moreover or conjures saltire .The glee. And here and now task all-??? different.

Радуга wrote:

Yolka, I correctly understand, that worded: Petrovalu @ KhKhKhKhKh.ru this your?

My-my, I already all received, thank you Lena! :) )

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, thank you! Need to will revere work Olha Samobor.

In sense your I already smiled :)

Радуга wrote:

By the way, book Tymoshenko about solyarakh have all there is?

Flax, I have, too, there is no :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, I have, too, there is no

Yes that you? :crazyfun:

Javadxan, Len, thank you, thank you, there are already :flag:

Start, perhaps :)
So, point the first: Asts diesel, his a badge of, in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal he is mired and what aspects of with solyarnymi and natalnymi spots shapes.
That us this gives? A badge of Asts with will show somehow man will be perceived other people during this year, what traits his character will visible to the naked eye, what changes in his looks can happen. Thus, a badge of on kuspide 1 homes solyarnoy maps as would would complement characteristics natalnogo Asts, will make emphasis on some of them. So same on the signpost Asts with can be said whatever qualities will painted expression of activity human, especially in sphere, simvoliziruemoy nalnym home, in which is mired Asts with. This house shows area life, which he will want to activating and chase Fuehrer conscious initiative in this direction. This sphere life will borrow his in just year, even if vneshe not will meaningful events in it. Aspects of same Asts with will reveal correlation with other areas of life, additional influence planets on being veiled, well-being and external manifestations of. Aspects of I I take only revoke with orbisom 5 degrees (as was taught in VShKA).
Example:
Asts with in Ovne in 10 House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Man very actively performed within a year, many beginnings, especially in sphere careers, governing role. More spontaneity and impulse-control issues, than usually, that sometimes leads to / Swedish injury.
Aspekty Asts with:
90 Jupiter with in 10 st House with-preventing activity at work can lead to conflict with superiors, perhaps achieving any status will quite not those, what wanted to man, and would cause his external discontent. In terms of well-being and looks perhaps a sharp increase weight and problems from-for this.
60 Neptune with on kuspide 12 th homes-pull to something nostalgia or zapredelnomu and active movement in this direction (for example, embodiment of goal a faraway trip on Sea-ocean :)) its Magik, performing in achieving decreed targets.
120 Long radiksa in 5 st homes radiksa- man be markets its activity (on radiksu parent role) through aid child in incarnation his goals and strike his seats in sotsіumі.
This, of course, not full interpretation of. But I denationalized give woodgrain cursory example. If amply not broke a, don. :blush:

Last edited by Татьяна (Jul 31 2009 19:33:36)

Girls, thank you for plan (policies) consideration diesel :flag: Absolutely, that with foreign vary so much, sense / outcome describe will united to "one point", simply Ludmila offers more step by step decay (ah, this on my view), and for me, as for "was" more clearly that whether :D I for themselves first have outlined on this plan purely solyarnuyu map, and then already in imposing to natalu.

Татьяна wrote:

What concerns examples, I propose a not borrow fully Limits any diesel, and only any something indicators for seemingly theory so say.

Татьяна wrote:

So, point the first: Asts diesel, his a badge of, in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal he is mired and what aspects of with solyarnymi and natalnymi spots shapes.

And illustration to example will :question:

I’ll share its difficulties in parsing solyarov. For aktsentirovannoy Virgin of much the complexity of the arises in synthesis. Spell out on counts not question! It is difficult then to settle together all indicators.

Lero4ka wrote:

I for themselves first have outlined on this plan purely solyarnuyu map, and then already in imposing to natalu.

Javadxan, you here is so one takes? Need to try. I look immediately in narrative of to natalu.

Tanja, can be I still correct nuance on dressing? :writing:

As better - immediately? Or can then, when all we explain on plan?

Радуга wrote:

I'm immediately in narrative of to natalu.

Linen, this apparently already with the experience comes :) and here is on outset, better move minute tinier steps :shine: So as then. Of these steps looms scheme, algorithm.

Радуга wrote:

To aktsentirovannoy Virgin of much the complexity of the arises in synthesis.

Ah, with synthesis perhaps have many problems :rolleyes:

Lero4ka wrote:

A illustration to example will

Not realized. What illustration?

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, can be I still correct nuance on dressing?

Of course, add!

Girls, me until the evening Sunday’s drama not will, so that don’t Lose :insane:

Tanya I have question: What aspects of (in this case Asts-the kind) we regard above all? Within Solyarnoy maps or tonatalnoy? And in than the difference in the information, that they give?

Татьяна wrote:

not realized. What illustration?

Tanya, better ste-by-step :shine:

Татьяна wrote:

Have you of course mock target example, with Asts with in Ovne in 10d., But. I saw only first part of :dontknow:: Asts. With in signs, in House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, aspects of with with spots. But as in respect with natalnymi spots.

Татьяна wrote:

This is, of course, not full interpretation of. But I denationalized give woodgrain cursory example. If amply not broke a, don.

I have apparently perception of several different :shine: :dontknow: so difficult

And I see diversity of in approach in that, in this case, Limits Since begins with consideration Asts with (with immediately in imposing to natalu), and in Lyudinom terms of, with sun Since) (and first ``debriefing precisely, purely solyarnoy maps) or same this in principle. 'm impartial.? :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

And I see diversity of in approach in that, in this case, Limits Since begins with consideration Asts with (with immediately in imposing to natalu), and in Lyudinom terms of, with sun Since) (and first ``debriefing precisely, purely solyarnoy maps) or same this in principle. 'm impartial.?

With what start, I think, not fundamentally. Women sew a all differently, importantly, that will on exit. :) A here is understand, thatyou one takes and importantly why, of course necessary.

Still wanted would be noted, that I. Tymoshenko at all recommends start with embody homes diesel in natalnye homes. This introduce, as proigrayutsya all 12 those current year.

In terms of, that I gave, this point in late. Is obtained, that initially we search for most important event / subjectthis year, and already then look, as this theme – is underway through natalnye homes. T. E. We understand there is whether opportunity and what for its implementation.

I until for themselves has allocated 2 moment, with which like would deal:

Yolka wrote:

what are the aspects of (in this case Asts or is the Order of the) we regard above all? Within Solyarnoy maps or to natalnoy? And in than the difference in the information, that they give?

Me personally still confuse unexperienced still and different the possible word itself. For example, Uranus with in 9 st with. This may be: Prospects in another city of, renewal literary work, to arrive at friends. As choose the right option?

Lud_mila wrote:

initially we search for most important event / subject this year

And I quite not am sure, that this stems with position sun in House solyarnoy maps :blush:

And slightly-slightly want to share some nuances. After analysis ASTs with in House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal look this same house in solyare far he is mired in Natale :) Unclear? :) Mindjart:

Татьяна wrote:

Asts with in Ovne in 10 House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Man very actively performed within a year, many beginnings, especially in sphere careers, governing role. More spontaneity and impulse-control issues, than usually, that sometimes leads to / Swedish injury.

I.e. we see, that ASTs with fell in 10 house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. So? And now look in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal fell 10 house with. Ah for example, in 5 th.
So, ASTs with in 10 st: Activity, career, leadership. And further 10 th with in 5 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Spheres 10 th homes will are linked with creative approach, will be attracted waterside, leadership years represented. Garden (for example). So understandable? :)

Радуга wrote:

and I quite not am sure, that this stems with position sun in House solyarnoy maps

This not so unambiguously, but all-??? position sun in solyare - this a cornerstone of the glee. Not forget, that solyar - this map heat return.
Lena, and then that look, on your glance, to understand importantly event year? Saying A, talk less B. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Don’t forget, that solyar - this map heat return.

Yes, to be sure. The sun in solyare shows in what sphere life we can manifest itself in this year. Also as and solyarnyy Lev shows where and as man can to shine.

Lud_mila wrote:

Lena, and then that look, on your glance, to understand importantly event year? Saying A, talk less B.

I would told, if would knew :dontknow: Searching for :)

Радуга wrote:

Yes, to be sure. The sun in solyare shows in what sphere life we can manifest itself in this year.

And still the Sun diesel will show, what will address important decisions rights.

And that concerns events year, then in the handbook VShKA look bad aspects of Asts and ICJ diesel to planets radiksa

Morozz wrote:

A that concerns events year, then in the handbook VShKA look bad aspects of Asts and MC diesel to planets radiksa

Frankly, I such aspects of at all not'm including (whispers). ;)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing