Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing

Posts 41 to 60 of 312

Lud_mila wrote:

Frankly, I such aspects of at all not'm including (whispers).

Cities in the, and which you make allowances for? Aspects of ASTs with and ICJ with to planets diesel? I.e. you are you considering solyarnuyu map separately from natalnoy, as independent?

Радуга wrote:

What there is you are you considering solyarnuyu map separately from natalnoy, as independent?

Accurately! And in late foreign clients, 'm putting solyar on / and'm only in what natalnye homes are trapped kuspidy diesel.

she wrote:Wu you of course mock target example, with Asts with in Ovne in 10d., But. I saw only first part of: Asts. With in signs, in House Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, aspects of with with spots. But as in respect with natalnymi spots.
Lera, Perhaps you simply not have observed pro trine to radiksnoy those respects. :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

Aspekty Asts with:
90 Jupiter with in 10 st House with-preventing activity at work can lead to conflict with superiors, perhaps achieving any status will quite not those, what wanted to man, and would cause his external discontent. In terms of well-being and looks perhaps a sharp increase weight and problems from-for this.
60 Neptune with on kuspide 12 th homes-pull to something nostalgia or zapredelnomu and active movement in this direction (for example, embodiment of goal a faraway trip on Sea-ocean) its Magik, performing in achieving decreed targets.
120 Long radiksain 5 st homes radiksa- man be markets its activity (on radiksu parent role) through aid child in incarnation his goals and strike his seats in sotsіumі.

Last edited by Татьяна (Aug 2 2009 18:26:37)

Yolka wrote:

Tanya I have question: What aspects of (in this case Asts or is the Order of the) we regard above all? Within Solyarnoy maps or to natalnoy? And in than the difference in the information, that they give?

Personally I regard first aspects of within diesel (define so say "von"), and then aspects of to radiksu ('m what point radiksa will these solyarom considered, so say'm gonna prescribe "details").

Lud_mila wrote:

. Similarly, the! And in late foreign clients, 'm putting solyar on / and'm only in what natalnye homes are trapped kuspidy diesel.

Interestingly! I all same adhere opinion, that look need to combined with natalom, but times you one takes precisely so means results adequate?

Татьяна wrote:

120 Long radiksa in 5 st homes radiksa

Tanya, and if wouldunder thisASTs with did squaring with the Moon solyarnoy? As can be was combine would such has a counterintuitive position.

Радуга wrote:

Interesting! I all same adhere opinion, that look need to combined with natalom, but times you one takes precisely so means results adequate?

More than. But I look, you differently are considering. So particularly get involved with its opinion not I hasten.

How many interesting things is a :) and after all we still and not started as should.

Татьяна wrote:

Lera, Perhaps you simply not have observed pro trine to radiksnoy those respects.

:rolleyes: Nu yes, pro trine to those respects saw. And here is "to radiksnoy" there is no :D polgize :shine: Ox, Tanya, I have Friday, at all was A sure a day to … I the entire day watch past … :disappointed: (at work, come in organization … need to to hand expense to pay for, I accurately know, that took, even know in what multiforinu and in what department folders marked … on three times watch … :confused: + all the rest docks has upended, not saw …, a in office, asked urgently deport fax … after this even times … blizzcon.com in its multiforku … saw …) this only one of cases my Friday 13 … ah this 31 in perevyortyshe ^ ^. So that this normally.

Радуга wrote:

How many interesting things is a and after all we still and not started as should.

Yes perishing, age live, age East, that is called. Views on object under different angles of view :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Dress sew a all differently, importantly, that will on exit.

Ah not know, not know … :rolleyes: There ??? sewing dresses depends on cut, if cutting was precise, the and special stress involved... should not arise, strochi itself on polygons seam, to the same, if you accurately know, that say, the same sleeve have dresses need to proyme pristrachivat, not to throat sack … :D
And if under raskroe your time at the wheel, or decided upcoming, premium on US lot more have made, then, either women will become not in size, either tailor / pereshivat will have …

Lud_mila wrote:

A wanted would be noted, that I. Tymoshenko at all recommends start with embody homes diesel in natalnye homes. This introduce, as proigrayutsya all 12 those current year. In terms of, that I gave, this point in late. Is obtained, that initially we search for most important event / subject this year, and already then look, as this theme – is underway through natalnye homes

Here is if view, applies to comparison with thereby dresses, then exactly is obtained, that cutting this dresses every is beginning to with the details (sleeve whether this, pocket, front shelf, the dresses / the Sun, Asts … and camping on Afghan, which he believes the most important. And detail this ????? its grains, who as was accustomed, who as learned …
So, Asts with (in Taninom example) we look, with his aspektatsiey to with and /. Points. In this case, we take into consideration position the manager Asts. With? And even question, who what the Orb harks back?
To example, Asts to oppoz to Pluto within 4.5 the Orb., this let us considered or as :question:
For me theme daunting, to the same a new solyar downward. The main theme year, as something must already fonit :rolleyes:, times he for three mo. Until Afghan / r insurance is. Ah very like would try “deal ”

Lero4ka wrote:

cutting this dresses every is beginning to with the details (sleeve whether this, pocket, front shelf, the dresses / the Sun, Asts … and camping on Afghan, which he believes the most important.

About! Plyusuyus. She, you indicated very important thing: That being in as a reliance (give me footing and I'm gonna pull the frame the world).

Lero4ka wrote:

By example, Asts to oppoz to Pluto within 4.5 the Orb., this let us considered or as

Yes, treat, let us. Five • for Umstanden in solyare this worker orbis, but, naturally, on accurate aspects of turn attention particularly. And not forget look the right-aspect of or left and skhodyaschiysya-raskhodyaschiysya.

Lero4ka wrote:

To me theme daunting, to the same a new solyar downward. The main theme year, as something must already fonit, times he for three mo. Until Afghan / r insurance is. Ah very like would try “deal ”

And here is this clear myth. Insurance is have all differently and in different temporary periods.

Lud_mila wrote:

Switching back on have all differently and in different temporary periods.

On itself's been tracking, that fonit is beginning to for 3 month.

Радуга wrote:

And not forget look the right-aspect of or left and skhodyaschiysya-raskhodyaschiysya.

I so understand, that this applies only to aspects within the most Since?
And, incidentally, ah not agree I with formulation "valsti with, whom that more important." The same’s proverbial women not are beginning to cut with pockets (let alone about how to suturing!) Put silverware large details, OSNOVNYE. And pockets - this nuances, which can and not be.

Last edited by Yolka (Aug 3 2009 11:42:03)

Yolka wrote:

I so understand, that this applies only to aspects within the most Since?

Why? And that prevents so view aspects of between solyarnoy and natalnoy card?

Yolka wrote:

Put silverware large details, OSNOVNYE.

In-in! And this, as I understand, position ASTs, MC and sun.

Yolka wrote:

Put silverware large details, OSNOVNYE.

And for me this position sun, his aspects of, house, which it manages the. Then ASTs - a badge of, blood regardless ASTs, planet in connecting with ASTs (if such there is).

Yolka wrote:

and, incidentally, ah not agree I with formulation "valsti with, whom that more important." The same’s proverbial women not are beginning to cut with pockets (let alone about how to suturing!)

Precisely, Jelka, precisely about this I and told. That'm with the principal. Here is only for me the main this what I in terms of highlights. And for girls another.

Lud_mila wrote:

That only for me the main this what I in terms of highlights. And for girls another.

At all something watching the posts I see, that in "largely" all on-any converge. This the Sun and Asts. Simply in SAMOE the beginning of place differently, in sequence. Then, can be, this not critical way? Not let us debate, and take the start, which is offered counterpart Tatiana, but on the periphery their C2's put "tick": Given the available options :)?

Радуга wrote:

Why? And that prevents so view aspects of between solyarnoy and natalnoy card?

Ah, I not illustrate, as calculate skhodyaschimsya is aspect of or raspadayuschimsya in conditions immobility Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal :unsure:
Or in this case you have in mind, that we look established architecture aspect of to point diesel or already 'went down really well?

Last edited by Yolka (Aug 3 2009 13:39:19)

Yolka wrote:

while, can be, this not critical way? Not let us debate, and take the start, which is offered counterpart Tatiana

I better not d engage. Let will so, as Tatiana proposed. But) itself something I solook would still not d. Perishing sorry me. Because, that I at all not'm aspects of kuspidov homes diesel to natalnym points.
To Stimul-Cash, a bit overreacted (I have all-??? Mars in Ovne in 9 in opposition to Uranus in 3 House. 'm compounds kuspidov solar homes with planets Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. And all!

Last edited by Lud_mila (Aug 3 2009 14:05:50)

Yolka wrote:

Nu, I not illustrate, as calculate skhodyaschimsya is aspect of or raspadayuschimsya in conditions immobility Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal Illy in this case you have in mind, that we look established architecture aspect to point diesel or already 'went down really well?

Ah and what complex? In Natal Long in 15 throes Rakha, in solyare Long in 13 throes Taurus. Means, skhodyaschiysya sekstil.

Lud_mila wrote:

to Stimul-Cash, a bit overreacted

Your alans on how many of debt, this same business discussion. Importantly - without transitions on personality.

Lud_mila wrote:

I better not d engage. Let will so, as Tatiana proposed. But) itself something I so look would still not d.

We can at all do great thing from this contradictions and watch the seeming it or present. After debriefing this diesel us getting we can his same spell out habitual you method. And pogyaldim results. This very a good way to, which perfectly lowers their head and makes glance on study cold and left out.

Радуга wrote:

The main thing - without transitions on personality.

Personality all inherent I deeply respect. :) In astrology so much different approaches, so much of views, that screaming murder! Those who in astrology long, this already and not surprising.

Радуга wrote:

After debriefing this diesel us getting we can his same spell out habitual you method. And pogyaldim results. This very a good way to, which perfectly lowers their head and makes glance on study cold and left out.

And (QUESTlONS IN FRENCH would not pa?

Lud_mila wrote:

A (QUESTlONS IN FRENCH would not pa?

Ah here is and funny :)

Lud_mila wrote:

In astrology so much different approaches, so much of views, that screaming murder! Those who in astrology long, this already and not surprising.

Ah yes, ah yes. :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » All about solyarakh: Theory and examples debriefing