Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Forecast on August 2009

Forecast on August 2009

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

From Alexey Agafonova

Here, in garden on hill, quietly, dark, reeks foliage and colors, hasn't kind of sleepy vzbrekhivaet dog, and desperately sing Cicady, then one, then another; as if source of trassiruyuschego understanding sound contrary all earthly laws instantaneously is being shifted in space. There, the bottom, for waves wreath, raskinulos a sleeping body cities, dotted with lights - thousands of fires from troops? Argus, Who forgot about with apples, those the most, that lie before us on the table?
And two nightly birds, fiying from of darkness are apparent for our shrug our shoulders, disappear in predrassvetnoy the darkness.

And we, of course, read Verlaine's ("I - the Roman the world period decline "), and Rilke ("Fighting Trees artificial few well me say about hurricanes "), and Peychaud`s ("I studied science rasstavanya in prostovolosykh the complainants raid "), and still not know, about than this. And, of course, we is unthinkable are young, and only are starting path through mainland life.
When, where this repeated? Or somewhere this lasts and lasts until now?

After all

"If not a lie,
That different course fates of prelomitsya
In other worlds apart sudilos, - you'd come
In the hour, when blindness in her rain, streams of,
And a mirror a foggy will you take.
In it is reflected April, two birds,
And child workers Twitter 4265 through window.
Was house, friends live, and only one thing
In is world not wants change:

Surf seas green lasts "

astrology environment August

"some idealized" a new moon 20 August

This vygode will in opposition to Neptune sextile and can bring as inspiration, so and disinformation, as drive to patronize and defend, so and utopianist ideas. ???? their immediately wanted incarnate in life (simultaneously Mars will in Trina to Neptune sextile). If you chase on south, capital sun Campanella's seem closer - hope, without - we, about which ringing with a bluebell communism, turning a gift not so much Valday, Novgorod Oblast, how many Solovki.

Augustus - month activity

Augustus with perspective astrology make more active, than June. Within a month reprisal three intense aspects Mars, and means, will and any struggle, and contradictions, and disputes.

9-10 August- squaring Mars mile trek to Saturn: Energy met on obstacles, drag on. In these days must be overcome what something resistance. For example, finally to cause a old wall on dacha and take out assemble the bricks.

18-19 August- squaring Mars to Uranus: "Russias explosive" the combination of, often gives unexpected, quickly developing events. Is worth to address than any active together with friends, for example, sports, but, desirable, without sports. Before these days an important information with his computer save on an independent storage media.

26-27 August- the opposition Mars to Pluto, s forceful standoff, aspect of "also rope", change roils ambitions and incites on bezapellyatsionnye statements and actions. ???? 26 August Mercury, Mars and Pluto form an already tense structure (in astrology she is called tau-squaring) in really the early cardinal signs, traditionally - the most efficient and who tend to initiative. German astrologer Reingold Ebertin decrypts this the combination of so: "Intolerant drive realize plans, irritability." What plans and who wants to realize, whom this will be enrage - consider. But these days - the first "even" charged transit situation in the early cardinal signs, which expects us in late July - early August next, 2010. As writes R. Merriman: "I believe, that all, that we expected today, is part of pummeled process interaction between planets, incursions which will have on the beginning of August 2010."

Presumably, on "weather" 26-27 August this year can be will judge political and economic of rains, calm and winds to this summer 2010

Although incursions, as seems, will happen later - in 2014, on prolonged M. Uranus to Pluto (with June 2012), which much will change in world. This quadrature (disambiguation) will semikratnoy. About this time many write - and updates for this well understandable. Although predict that any concrete not thankful. Think, that development will turbulent. Hope, his direction as something depends from each of us

And until that August will bring surprises. Perhaps, they will small. But symbolically significant. Then fly aeroflotom and keep money in savings ticket office.

Review to 26-27 August.Other solutions are possible the next path of sublimating energy: Any esoteric practice (that Spain); sport - this can be especially woo-shoo, is qigong; but and simply active walk. Moreover, these days are good for development mind, skills rapid reaction, simulations extreme situations (that perhaps and 18-19 August). Beware, especially under taking diazepam car and in places large aggregations people.

All luck, health, love and happiness!
Alexei Agafonov

http://www.urania-astrology.ru/horoscope/month/

wrote:

18-19 August - squaring Mars to Uranus: "Russias explosive" the combination of, often gives unexpected, quickly developing events. Is worth to address than any active together with friends, for example, sports, but, desirable, without sports. Before these days an important information with his computer save on an independent storage media.

Have of Tatiana kopm flew.
I have event: Today in a route taxi driver was taking not people and "what?", girl had passed a path, a sharp drag and one woman has fallen-began grunting at each other, with driver, so for him never wo I, been sitting obey driver and raze situation on the road to see could not. She defended "his.", outcome - us all passengers mini bus would get reamed language;, but on Russian language, we in the answer summoned militia. This in good district - on Michurinsky Corso in Moscow.
Comments there is no, alone emotions :O

Lena, and give me some pointers as considered aspect of Saturn - Uranus, social or consumption will, after all Uranus retro?
Thank you

Tania T wrote:

Lena, and give me some pointers as considered aspect of Saturn - Uranus, social or consumption will, after all Uranus retro? Thank you

Ah and that that retro? :) Uranus "waning", Saturn "is growing", aspect of skhodyaschiysya. Accurate he will become 15 September in 15: 51 in 26 Virgin of-Pisces.
On square box Mars-Uranus (: He I have like nothing serious in Natal not affects and until like nothing not happened, but day only began.

wrote:

18-19 August - squaring Mars to Uranus: "Russias explosive" the combination of, often gives unexpected, quickly developing events.

With workshops NN 33 worked. Yesterdays events as you? Explosion on GES.

Have us killed someone. I today in Music withdrew, 'm: On Tiananmen militia, TV with microphones. Say, like someone shot, pleasantly nothing not know.

Rainbow wrote:

18-19 August - squaring Mars to Uranus: "Russias explosive" the combination of, often gives unexpected, quickly developing events.

Morozz wrote:

Since workshops NN 33 worked. Yesterdays events as you? Explosion on GES.

Yes, this accurately. Especially if take for /-18 December 1978 - (put under industrial strain the first a hydroelectric generator Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric power station GES).

Publication 2009-01-10 14 :59: 00
"RIA" Siberia "Abakan Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric power station GES: Light a faraway stars JE 128-196-94"
ria-sibir.ru/viewnews/31893.html?cdate =2 009-1-16

The sun have GES is obtained in 25. 46 of Sagittarius, and to him third. Uranium in of increasing, and Mars in opposition, here is and the result. ????, interestingly that in moment accident programs on local all the main deystvuschue individuals third. Uranium, Mars, Mercury in connecting Saturn were in angular spots maps events.
Ah and vklyuchatelem, perhaps fueled third. Moon in M. to Mars GES (in Kozeroge- concrete.
And who would now even doubted in Astrology! :huh:

With respect Nikolai.

Last edited by (Aug 19 2009 20:33:47)

wrote:

And who would have now even doubted in Astrology!

Nikolai, I initially at all in of shock was, when tranzity watch. Deal in is, that I have by default in was located are worth orbisy on KwaZulu Natal, owing and not on transit. And that I see on programs on local time? Yes oao-squaring, nor more, nor less. o.O
(Saturn-Merk) -Uran-Mars. Yes still and Uranus (something in Pisces.

Uffda. People, you strong! Judging by your kommentam. Need to on every major installation life support have astrologer, that would warned about moments hazards.

wrote:

uffda. People, you strong! Judging by your kommentam. Need to on every major installation life support have astrologer, that would warned about moments hazards.

And here is my the familiar-astrologer at all not doubts, that Putin has there is its astrologer. And quite literate.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Forecast on August 2009