Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Whose phrase?

Whose phrase?

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

Wanted a bit entertain you. Hope, that despite year the Nighttime, you me poddrezhite!
So, I give phrase, and you determine what a badge of Zodiacs such could say.
The first phrase:

I want roads as in Monaco

Last edited by Lud_mila (Aug 4 2009 09:47:01)

Taurus or Epiphanius :)

To Stimul-Cash, and which in Monaco roads? :blush:

Lev.

Радуга wrote:

to Stimul-Cash, and which in Monaco roads?

Lenus, and this here not importantly! :)

Well :) Then why oh why my option - a Sagittarius.

About, how many options! Await the answers until tomorrow and'll post an my option.

Tomorrow has come, I allow its option. Deal, consider world the next way.
Christmas tree wrote so:

Yolka wrote:

Taurus or Epiphanius

And I understand its move reasoning: Good roads - this convenience and comfort. And naturally, we these quality ascribe to calf, forge the It comes. The Maiden. But!
More just it struck me in this formulation, that roads want not as in Germany or in the US, namely in the KingdomMonaco! Me it looked here there is podspudnoe desire to to live on-'s remembrance. And this nothing different as desire to mark Leo. About than and has spoken Tatiana (brilliant.
Lena, suggested a badge of of Sagittarius, that I think stems with his love to travel. Partly she rights. Why partly? Yes because, that have author this phrase in particular 3 planet in question: The sun, Venus, Mars and 3 planet in like him too?: Moon, Saturn, Uranus. However personal planet, on my view, outweigh.
So, all good fellows. Thank you!

Tell, and you liked? Let us continue to?

Here is zhizh! About how, that Monaco - this kingdom I even and not evoked the! :no: Got it only, that this is Europe and foreign world, and there everywhere roads excellent ;)))

Lud_mila wrote:

statement, and you liked? Let us continue to?

Yes! Liked! Ask continuation of! :flag:
That concerns Monaco, I has set forth the first that time come in head, because the first Association was with luxury, camping on E. A key were not "roads", and "Monaco" :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

ervaya Association was with luxury, camping on E. A key were not "roads", and "Monaco"

Tanya, I, too, precisely so had to speculate! :)

Татьяна wrote:

Yes! Liked! Ask continuation of!

Then continue to!
New task-phrase:

Since their son I'm friends and many’ve spent not because, that he my son, and because, that with him interestingly.

The subject: In what signs have women Long?

Lud_mila wrote:

in what signs have women Long?

Actis Systems.
Either by.

Actis Systems. "Friends with one another" and "interestingly" - this typically vodoleyskie manifestations of. Mothers with the Moon in Vodolee most often precisely miniature "mates" for their children (if there is no strong napryazhenki on aspects). Not would not be surprised, if have this women and Mercury there same :))

Last edited by Yolka (Aug 5 2009 12:59:00)

Me why something seems, that more on by it seems. Although Actis Systems, too, may be.

Lud_mila wrote:

Lena, suggested a badge of of Sagittarius, that I think stems with his love to travel. Partly she rights.

There is no, not so :) I had to speculate so. That value in good roads? Smoothness (the absence of bumps) and wide. About first not know, and here is width clearly Streltsovskoe.

Lud_mila wrote:

The subject: In what signs have women Long?

Twins do or Actis Systems. To say more accurately need additional specific findings.

Радуга wrote:

To say more accurately need additional specific findings.

Unfortunately, additional data not tickles acquiring the. :(

Time come tomorrow, so write comment.
Moon have this women in the Twins. All, of course, not made a mistake, that this attitude to children characteristically have air moon. There is similarity with vodoleyskoy, camping on K. Friends with one another - this on-vodoleyski. But in phrase was pro communication. Here is I have Long in Vodolee, unfortunately, I little with daughter speak, more its "'m raising." Although I, of course, not object. :)

New task:

Makes me want to hide far any in the mink and sit there nonstop, all the time. Importantly to mink was with surf the Internet, shower and other lawyers convenience, as hard time delivering pizza, coffee and croissants to him.

In what signs have author kuspid 4 homes?

Lud_mila wrote:

In what signs have author kuspid 4 homes?

Taurus? :)

Me seems in Raque.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Whose phrase?