Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

-2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

Posts 1 to 20 of 81

Радуга wrote:

she, havens of the samovar! In sense subject solyarnuyu. You thinking, I you to DR without diesel do I? Only let we locally focus on any something issues, well? That you interested in? Family, career, health and camping on D.?

Family, career, health, ironically increasingly ties together :rolleyes: Len, let I with ICJ imbabers, first keyboard layout'll post an (on plan :)), you me if that podkorrektirush, and then try describe, well?
So, MC to Vodolee in 6 radiksa (6 to Skorpe in 3 glad.
- aspects of ICJ with to solar arrangement points: Soed. With retro Neptune, op. With Sun behaves similarly in 3so (APA. Skhodyasch. 8 •), sekstil to lower our standards (But, there the Orb 3 •, Perhaps total will), trioctile or sesquiquartile to the produce markets in Raque in 1so;
- aspects of MC with to natalnym point match: Soed. With K6 radiksa, op. K12 (mountain) respectively., sekstil Mars in 8D (the Orb 3 •), sekstil to in the delegation in 4d, trine Saturn in 10d (? See The Orb). Here simply I have again question on the Orb. Arises, we for any aspects 5 • can borrow or as?
- position Chinese system. ICJ to House diesel: And here, too, question - ICJ in Vodolee, Uranus retro. Look Saturn? Or and Uranus and Saturn?
Saturn in the Virgin (included a badge of in 4d) Saturn in square To Mars in Libra (the included signs in 12so), trine to in the delegation in an in 8so, sentagon with retro Pluto in an in 6so, triseptil with Neptune - in Vodolee in 9so (presenting to pro soed. Neptune with K10so), septil with Uhl in question in 2so, polusektil with Sun behaves similarly in question in 3so;
Uranium (retro) in Pisces in 10d. Square To retro Pluto in an in 6so, square To Mars, sekstil to in the delegation, to casually, trine to Uhl, sentagon to K1so, biquintile to Sun, semisextile to Neptune sextile
- in what house Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal is mired Chinese system. MC withSaturn in 12 (soed. With ASTs Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal), retro Uranus in 7n

Is obtained, that the main goal - everyday work, duties, health (MC with in 6n). Work will connected with commute / observe, communications, document circulation (6so in 3N). For achievements goals, need some sort of vision prospects, use new technologies, new approaches in work, use experience collective activities? (ICJ in Vodolee).
On this I perhaps'll be staying locally until :writing:.

Sorry, that'm cutting in :blush: and why with MC, not with Asts?

Yolka wrote:

and why with ICJ, not with Asts?

Yes, me, too, interestingly why such a choice? :blush:

Yolka wrote:

and why with MC, not with Asts?

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, me, too, interestingly why such a choice?

My choice's from requests Lena, concentrate locally on any something issues. And if, to example, us interested in question work careers, then in primarily we look position 6,10d, so? :blush: Meanwhile more, that Asts. To (and K2 with) I have in 10 /. T.’s, is obtained, that initiatives in this year will directed on should we expect. Implementation of, resheneie issues, associated with career, work, shorting materiel. Experience in such from salvage yards I have no, so perhaps my approach was wrong, so, I "Lidia its the samovar", and am asking me-1973 / redress :surprise:
Can be go and plan, and what the a separate sphere of "cover" slightly more in detail :blush:
Girls, if you pouchavstvuete in topic, I only FOR. So that privetsvuyutsya, any comment on topic, remarks, criticism and proposals :flag:
Start with Asts with and on plan. Or as? :shine:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 10 2009 19:58:39)

Lero4ka wrote:

pakostey with Asts with and on plan. Or as?

Vary, let perishing as any start? Only tomorrow, okay? Today I Ladoga evolved first.

Радуга wrote:

vary, let perishing as any start?

:D yes here is "as any" I and starters :blush:

Радуга wrote:

only tomorrow, okay?

Linen, yes not question :) me need to simply the most orient with what start :writing: :blush:

Lera, excuse sake of God, I nothing you until now not answered :blush: Vechra letter their magazine received, them fewer 3 articles in Number and urgently. Have all deadline which I almost did, all all urgently. And today until phones I get there only on the evening :(
But you I have after magazine and there the first point!

Радуга wrote:

she, excuse sake of God, I nothing you until now not answered

Lenochka, even not worry about it on this about, have us same is ablaze :) I have, too, time lacks now (and energy incidentally, too, :() so that nowhere from us temka not backup ;) let us go in it on least opportunities :writing:

Girls, and here is now goes transit oao-squaring Saturn -Uran with way out on Mars, and that he in all solyarakh, appropriate on "today" (I centimeters still on webmasters.) will solar arrangement aspect of? And on him necessarily need to would pay attention.
Thank you.

So, let all-??? with starters.
ASTs to ICJ glad.: Year an important, Serge Sargsyan, change serious can be, kverent himself affects his life decisions and intentions, and also own activity. ICJ to 6 st glad., means, these trends will are linked with prof. Sphere (and with health as have us. ASTs with in connecting with glad. Saturn, Chinese system. 5 st glad.: Initiatives kverenta tormozyatsya, every its step should benefit and plan and desirable carefully weigh the, not paying attention on emotions (Rak). Rises responsibility, patience and discipline (Saturn in 1 st), in the same time little bit of vulnerability, impressionability and vulnerability (ASTs in Raque), roiling questions security (+ ASTs glad. About Saturn with). In image can alyudatsya trend to konservativnosti, restraint, priglushennykh various shades clothing and make-up (vary, you observe, and? + Saturn with Oh Venus glad. In 1 st with Venus (Chinese system. 5 and 12): In the same time is intensifying femininity and attractiveness, charm and charisma.

Радуга wrote:

So, let all-??? with starters.

Let :)
Flax, I will present its option :question:, which I've already jotted down initially (in parallel topic, where Tanja us Limitierungsnummer indoctrinating :surprise:)
– my test-description of looked so:
Asts. To Raque in 10 glad:
Initiatives directed on should we expect. Implementation of, decision issues careers.
Decente is perceived as a sensual,’m a sensitive and vulnerable, gentle and caring, cautious, which not hurry to present their feelings blindfolded. Ready undertaking decisive steps to direction to achieving its goals in socially. Act will decisively, but say the and cautiously.
Are possible koordinalnye changes in should we expect. Status.
10d to 6V glad:
Implementation career plans will undergo through the mill, daily, the mundane work.
Work connected with ministry, in conformity with UN, not with leadership position.
Aspekty Asts with:
180 retro types to 6V to (aspect of raskhodyaschiysya). Are possible koordinalnye changes in Islanda's daily life, trasformatsionnye processes at work, and also changes in able health. (The so same, are possible any dramatic events, associated with close relatives - types in 6so Chinese system. 3.8 glad.)
60 Long to 11d. With Emotional support from friends. Positive perception of prospects.
45 the Sun to its. With predicament expression in sphere communication, relations with close relatives, neighbors, “an onlay ” under work with means ties.
100 (sentagon) retro Uranus to 10d. With Neozhidannye delays under achieving goals.
Asts. To soed. With Saturn glad (the Orb 5 •):
Initiatives would be deterred by the, are limited. Perhaps, that internal determination will running into on external obstacles. Either, expression of initiatives will purposeful, will require distsiplinrovannost, responsibility, skill choose podkhodyashiy moment (Saturn replies for time) :question:. And incidentally, Saturn after all can that cool emotions (in Raque), camping on E. Despite deep domestic emotions, superficially can be and not so visible, not proyavleny? Or as need learn to manage, deter their emotions?
And Asts. Glad. In soed. With Saturn to (in Raque) - this indeed, need in security, a sense of protection, reliance – for me now this indeed it is important …
Regulations Chinese system. Asts with:
The. Asts Long in Taurus in 11-expression of themselves through friends, group associates. It is important feel comfortable experience in towards environment, Fuehrer caring.
Moon to 8 glad. Perhaps climate friendly circle. The search for emotionally a comfortable for themselves environment)
Here is so I have initially ‘ :rolleyes: increasingly so "rastekaemo :D" and. Again don, how important it understanding of basic principles (quality planets, signs. The with what we started training :glasses:)

Радуга wrote:

and with health as have us?

Flax, increasingly relatively :surprise:, But I indeed now plan, pass check-ups for two ways. And quite possibly, that work in some sense, upset health (physical and emotional burden).

Радуга wrote:

. In image can alyudatsya trend to konservativnosti, restraint, priglushennykh various shades clothing and make-up (vary, you observe, and? + Saturn with Oh Venus glad.)

Linen, until trends to party as style and for shades not felt, But on watch :), perhaps in the future as something reverberate :rolleyes:
And here is looking on Venus in Raque in such a a small 1 th House with, why something I have arises kartinka- Venus as in a Moses basket (between Asts. And K2). Venus and Long in mutual reception. Yes, me seems, that in the outside guise, should emerge more promise, womanhood. :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

60 Long to 11d. With Emotional support from friends. Positive perception of prospects.

Can be their five kopecks? Me seems this aspect of can be interpret as "aid in realizing own initiatives man will have girlfriend (girlfriends) or women like-minded (referentnaya group) or mother" :question:

Yolka wrote:

me seems this aspect of can be interpret as "aid in realizing own initiatives man will have girlfriend (girlfriends) or women like-minded (referentnaya group) or mother"

Yes, quite possibly, would argue. ;)
Incidentally, me today out proposal (on reflection... :question:) about a new seats work. From women (podrugi- odnokursnitsy). In terms of careers, yes, that place perhaps will more pristizhnym. But, Komitas ave. me, that likely I his'll be looking into "negatively" :surprise:

Guys, ah share experience :surprise: (who how many can :D), that can to point fingers in solyare replaced work … That iiiieciiaaiey (in the form of proposals) now there is, and change of work (in solyare) as outcome I not see … how many and any indicators should be? In fix manifests itself, as told Tatiana "solyar shouts about a change of work"? :)
Closing:
I have MC to 29 • have in 6 radiksa.
6 to 20 • Skorpa in 3 radiksa.
Pluto in 6so is mired in 4rad, forming oppoz. To ASTs with (truth aspect of raskh-to within five •) and oppoz mile trek to Saturn glad in 10 glad (Saturn in soed with ASTs with with hand 12 with).
PlutonR in radikse Chinese system. 3.8, in solyare 6, 11 :surprise:
Three times :glasses:'ve tried fix time arise issue on work (is worth whether me to change this work on the contestant, that predalagetsya) to build khorar. And that? All three tours map was not radical! This as understand?
(At all have observed, that until now, Ope. Trazitnogo of Pluto in 4d to Saturn devouring his children in 10 one reflected with two sides: This change forms homes (ah renovating in general …) and as approach to the dentist (crowns put))

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 31 2009 22:18:28)

Lero4ka wrote:

Children (Guys), ah share experience (who how many can), that can to point fingers in solyare replaced work …

And my subject "fired or as?" You smiled? I there all indicators has. On layoff can to point fingers the link 6, 10 and 8, 12. Transition on another work stems with 3 forge the
Valeriy, can on the evening have a look-see your solyar. Sometimes need outsiders glance, on its prognostiku he always zamylivaetsya.

Радуга wrote:

A my subject "fired or as?" You smiled? I there all indicators has.

Linen, smiled of course :)

Радуга wrote:

Sometimes need outsiders glance, on its prognostiku he always zamylivaetsya.

Yes, agree, this and for a nobbler well and for novice (to for ears not magnetically drawn to what we would like to see :surprise:)
Machine on analogies first office Lena in topic "fired or as?" And here is, what emerged:
Asts with 0 Uhl glad.
MC with 0 K6 glad, (180 12 glad), 120 Saturn glad. (In 10 glad), 60 Mars glad (in 8 glad), 60 in the delegation glad. (In 4 glad.)
The. MC with Uranus) with in 10 with 180 Venus glad., Asts. Glad., 120 K11 glad, 60 K5 glad, 100 Uhl glad.
The. 6 with types) to 6 with 180 Saturn glad. (In 10 glad) Asts with, 0Lilit glad, 90 types glad, 120 Mars glad, 120 K12 (mountain) glad (K4 with), 90K11so
I have already Gulya question on upravitelyam :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

- position Chinese system. MC to House diesel: And here, too, question - MC in Vodolee, Uranus retro. Look Saturn? Or and Uranus and Saturn?

(Me not understandable here is that on upravitelyam - Uranus - vodeleem, Uranus retro -Kozerogom, Saturn - the Goat, Saturn the retro- of an Aquarius), and in solyare Uranus retro, FC Saturn camping on’s is obtained they both Chinese system-a the Goat :unsure: and Wu Aquarii in this case blood regardless there is? :blush:
Ah and relatively the manager 6so in Skorpe- PlutonR or and Pluto rasmatrivaem and Mars :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu me already Gulya question on upravitelyam

I personally not regard the manager retro he or not, Uranus always I take as the manager Aquarii, Saturn-Capricorn and camping on D.

Lera, and you / its on what time let’s take? Simply I dreamt your solyar on time, which I have worked on chemistry, and there Pluto with in 7 House with and Uranus with in 11 forge the

Oops, not can I on someone else's kitchen yes with that pans. Afflicted., not answer on your the rag he, their write :)
Think, that change of work have you in this year not will. Let consider much detail.

MC glad. Have us in this year in 12 st with House: Here is discontent prof. Sphere and social status and proyavletsya, of frustration and other maeta. ICJ with in connecting with By 6 glad.: To the same will have borrow subordinate position, show the performer quality. Freedom and internationalization of not envisioned.

However I would suggested some kind changes within your current activities: MC glad. About Mars with Chinese system. 11 (their efforts need to first adhere!) + in 10-with Uranus, he same and blood regardless MC. With its dispozitorom famous Neptune Fountain - they are in mutual reception + Neptnu in connecting with Jupiter in 9 st with: I would suggested any planta rates or what something training aside from prof. Activities. Yes still Uranus with 120 By 11 glad., that, too, highlights renewal prof. Sphere.

In the rest of the not so all poorly. To 6 with 60 Saturn (support leadership), ruler of the Underworld Chinese system. 6 60 K6 glad. Truth, Pluto in connecting with of the Dark the Moon. Distortions, the temptation and at all different devices, but as shows practice from in the perceived discontent until open-minded who whose giant gap. This I to what sometimes need to binoculars turn other side and proves, that "a boogeyman" makhonkiy.

From hurry aspects of there is the opposition Saturn glad. - types with and squaring upraviteley 6 and 10 homes Uranus and of Pluto. Aspect of, of course, a malign, but first, he have all there is, and second, aspects of MC lacks for losses work. This simply can to say, that the general direction year hard not will be identical with everyday prof. Obligations and understand this will be difficult, because as planet something top. So advice: Be educated self-empowerment and different doesn self-regulation.

Ah as something so. She, I would still dreamt denials homes in direktsiyakh. And still: Put on solyaru. Fragmentary, locally analyze easier.

Татьяна wrote:

I personally not regard the manager retro he or not, Uranus always I take as the manager have, Saturn-Capricorn and camping on D.

Likewise. Barstvo this :disappointed:

Татьяна wrote:

I personally not regard the manager retro he or not, Uranus always I take as the manager Aquarii, Saturn-Capricorn and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

likewise. Barstvo this

Javadxan, here is now understandable :) girls, thank you :flag:

Татьяна wrote:

she, and you / its on what time let’s take?

Tanya, I increasingly ??? on 9 :1 2'm :blush:

Радуга wrote:

, aspects of MC lacks for losses work.

Flax, yes here is about loss of work question not worth (and thank god, as states :rolleyes:) At this moment I have is worth choice from two possible - the first the kind, on business where already’ve worked and the second, that offer, have been arguing for themselves figure out on the future, that better prospect (perishing painful for not want then regret about choosing :surprise: age already is bad :glasses:) and there and there good for me pros and cons :dontknow:
Now work connected with dovіdkovo-information ensuring, many movements, contacts, periodic training, attestation and camping on D. The kind that offer - state Structure. With attitude to cause money (ah think, not difficult to define :glasses:), there is supposed to a return to professional it fringes (psikhologichekoy).

Радуга wrote:

I think, that change of work have you in this year not will.

Here is not know why, but I, too, so think, however, proposal "a tempting", interesting, But. There is nuances, which for this are (ah not love I strict structures, where need to live on "low time" :dontknow: first assumes and delays at work and sometimes outs of in weekend days.)

Радуга wrote:

This is simply can to say, that the general direction year hard not will be identical with everyday prof. Obligations and understand this will be difficult, because how planet’s something top.

This as? :blush: Len, Rasshifruy, pliz, not quite realized :hobo:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki