Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

-2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

Posts 21 to 40 of 81

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, yeah I got this about loss of work question not worth

To Stimul-Cash, Lerochka, this already my projection of.

Lero4ka wrote:

At this moment I have is worth choice from two possible

She, you rubles that you can look? Honestly only, and the I have a look-see itself.

Lero4ka wrote:

this as? Linen, Rasshifruy, pliz, not quite realized

Ah as. Case so, that like man something makes within a year, toil, serves their duties, but all this has some connotation frustration. As if the shoe donned on the size of the less: Go can, but hard-. So and here. One takes, one takes, but nor oio, nor heart. And top planet give difficulties with osoznavaniem these causes, because have attitude to profound plastam psychics.

Радуга wrote:

Nu as. Case so, that like man something makes within a year, toil, serves their duties, but all this has some connotation frustration. As if the shoe donned on the size of the less: Go can, but hard-.

In-in. Here is still MC in 12 st gives within a year (can to lend) permanent sense of, that you - victim or that from you require victims. Sorely tested on itself: |

Радуга wrote:

she, you rubles that you can look? Honestly only, and the I have a look-see itself.

:blush: ah Len, honestly, until managements I not falling short :nope: Thanks you, that divert :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Nu as. Case so, that like man something makes within a year, toil, serves their duties, but all this has some connotation frustration. As if the shoe donned on the size of the less: Go can, but hard-. So and here. One takes, one takes, but nor oio, nor heart. And top planet give difficulties with osoznavaniem these causes, because have attitude to profound plastam psychics.

In, now gotcha, Len :cool: thankie :flag:

Yolka wrote:

still MC in 12 st gives within a year (can to lend) permanent sense of, that you - victim or that from you require victims. Sorely tested on itself

Ox perishing me this victimhood :disappointed: and at all words "connotation frustration" for me in printsipee't :D how would well not was, increasingly would still than any yes discontented :shine:, so that apparently that I'll live with :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

And still: Put on solyaru. Fragmentary, locally analyze easier.

Linen, thank you :) then ask:

Радуга wrote:

Yes still Uranus with 120 By 11 glad., that, too, highlights renewal prof. Sphere.

T.’s, if I correctly understand, then in this case Uranus brings and renewal labor groups, of collective (like as this not Pluto, which "replaces" one group on another, not irrespective the from moreover, wants this chol. Or not, and Uranus (contributes some kind changes, in already available. So that whether :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, thank you then ask:

Only wait for. And rubles that, too,. And the my editor of soon stockpile with me scalp.

Радуга wrote:

Only wait for. And rubles that, too,. And the my editor of soon stockpile with me scalp.

Linen, without problems, 'll wait, us "surgical intervention" editor nor to what :glasses: By the way, luck in creative way direction, in authored articles :flag:

Javadxan, thank you :)

She, in general see. I not saw indicators to a change of work nor in this, nor in next year (if have you rektifikatsiya carried out correctly :)). However, in this year ICJ glad. In connecting with By 9 to dir., not removed opportunity training (door) rates and camping on Afghan, either enlargement goals and tasks, in including and professional. In next year have you MC to dir. In connecting with By 11 th: What something renewal, but, likely, on retailing place work, so as more indicators I not saw.

Lero4ka wrote:

camping on’s, if I correctly understand, then in this case Uranus brings and renewal labor groups, of collective (like as this not Pluto, which "replaces" one group on another, not irrespective the from moreover, wants this chol. Or not, and Uranus contributes some kind changes, in already available. So that whether

Not fact. Uranium there is Uranus and his actions sporadic, unpredictable and devastating in any case. But than trine different from square? Those that under Trina on place destruction can be create something another. This more controlled and controlled action. In really positive case this, yes, renewal, changes.
Me now example in head came. Not quite, truth, pro Uranus. Pro moon in 11 House, which I have was in this solyare. Here is have us conflagration occurred, suddenly, unpredictably and ruinously. But Long in category: Of st of prorabotalas as renovating, which we, incidentally, intended do already many years. Conflagration, to be sure, worryingly event. But the result turned out well peaceful and constructive Footbal as renovating. Now not room, and a sight for sore eyes!

Yolka wrote:

here is still MC in 12 st gives within a year (can to lend) permanent sense of, that you - victim or that from you require victims. Sorely tested on itself

I have such a hell is that in impending solyare :sceptic:

Hmm. Here is not realized, and far – my message took :confused: I same his) sent.
(Ah in principle, normally, increasingly OK ponovoy retro Merk looming :sceptic: from all sides an onlay went) Produbliruyu.

Радуга wrote:

she, in general see. I not saw indicators to a change of work nor in this, nor in next year (if have you rektifikatsiya carried out correctly)

Flax, in first, you huge thank you for work :flag: :) Even and not know, well this or poorly, that change of not will. If correctly carried out rekti - ah here is and will check ;)

Радуга wrote:

in this year MC glad. In connecting with By 9 to dir., not removed opportunity training (door) rates and camping on Afghan, either enlargement goals and tasks, in including and professional.

Here in principle, that the current work assumes a permanent training in the form of profeliruyuschikh rate, seminars, certification procedures% -), that the kind, that is offered :glasses: DC – One thing, that me confounds in solyare, so this compound MC with Neptune - from 9d (this after all say can be and psychological profeliruyuschie rates, as the most undergo, so and in terms of training others-'s :glasses: the kind work as times ??? assumes :stupor:)

Радуга wrote:

Don’t fact. Uranium there is Uranus and his actions sporadic, unpredictable and devastating in any case. But than trine different from square? Those that under Trina on place destruction can be create something another. This more controlled and controlled action. In really positive case this, yes, renewal, changes.

T.’s in any case expect changes, only under Trina, these changes look, as "increasingly, that neither is done, for better", and under M., more iai?yaaao and harder to in these izmeneiyakh see pozitiv for themselves :question:

Радуга wrote:

Now not room, and a sight for sore eyes!

Lena, then :flag: :)

Радуга wrote:

Wu me such a hell is that in impending solyare

Ah I on the, too, can to share impressions :surprise:

Lero4ka wrote:

camping on’s in any case expect changes, only under Trina, these changes look, as "increasingly, that neither is done, for better", and under M., more iai?yaaao and harder to in these izmeneiyakh see pozitiv for themselves

Ah in general, yes!

Lero4ka wrote:

Even and not know, well this or poorly, that change of not will.

Change of not will, but development accurately will. And at all, typically, we something plan or not can on something decide, but in end (if attitude the right), then boomerang all to community and further better, than expected.

Lero4ka wrote:

Lena, then

Thank you :) only this's her mother's room.

Радуга wrote:

Thanks only this's her mother's room.

Means, your the next :rain:

Радуга wrote:

typically, we something plan or not can on something decide, but in end (if attitude the right), then boomerang all to community and further better, than expected.

Javadxan, this as. Already and not hoped. And here happiness o 'luck meself :D
In any case, next week should increasingly decide (truth again retro Merk) Nu, consider. :)

Lero4ka wrote:

have said: So, your the next

My God God :D not love devastation!

Lero4ka wrote:

In any case, next week should increasingly decide (truth again retro Merk) Nu, consider.

Yes, consider. Me, too, interestingly :) But By 6 have you not included.

Радуга wrote:

Yes, consider. Me, too, interestingly But By 6 have you not included.

So, kuspid 6 indeed not throwing his hat (and think, that neither in this year, nor in next inclusion, too, not will), so that Elena apparently you was rights :).
Sounding was falls on the. :rolleyes: 8.09 (Merk as times siding with in Retro), with on time moon without appreciation. So, faced about date and time interview, I charitably smiled :D and told itself itself - no changes not will. Sounding empty. With, I tried to several times khorar build on subject "is worth move on the contestant work or not" and each time left "map not radical" :rolleyes: Nu exactly increasingly so and ‘. On sounding increasingly ??? went (in first - curiosity, and second - ah not often us such proposals make :blush:). There restructuring is faring underway this times, reduction this two (so until now question not handled about the rates) and they viewers until themselves in some dark that will and as. On footprint-nd day after interview, have them "chief man :rolleyes: had been flown from Moscow and they must were discuss and these questions in including. Spharischen "they was postponed Limits this issue until 5.10 (as least, I so understand :surprise:) That so. ;)
And at all, when I you were hired on the contestant work, on which now, then subsume, that I on it'm gonna be staying year on 2.5 accurately. So that

Радуга wrote:

I not saw indicators to a change of work nor in this, nor in next year

Linen, your words only confirm my assumptions :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, your words only confirm my assumptions

Ah that OK :dontknow: one thing aren: With astrological perspective we all is true are sifting through.

Map my diesel on 2009 :rain:. (Something not wants first)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Oct 1 2009 17:35:07)

Радуга wrote:

MC to 6 st glad., means, these trends will are linked with prof. Sphere (and with health as have us?)

Ah here is, now I have on the agenda questions on health governments or :disappointed:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, increasingly relatively, But I indeed now plan, pass check-ups for two ways.

Thought about the need for pass check-ups began to visit even on term, "a new diesel. Starters to notice in his environment a generational zakonomernykh cases - Academy several women in short notice contaminants on operations, with in laid direction. And me not mindedness appeal attention on different "signals" from outside. So decided, that need to would pass check-ups. Ah not believe I in variables coincidentally :dontknow: two weeks for-( with which I only today crawled out on work) apparently podtalknul (and the then again once will). I. Check-ups only on primary stage. But already-cut whether engineered operation on the beginning of 2010. Girls, Podskajite, what performance can be the indication? Like as participation 6,12domov and their upraviteley) But me why in this terms of've been wracking my my 8D. :dontknow: precisely he "naveeval" thought about a possible such a there is a surprise in this year - in 8rad Soluna 90 Long glad. In 5rad; Since ganglia 90 Mars glad in 8rad; In 8so in the delegation and Mars to 12rad. :sceptic:

Lero4ka wrote:

Girls, Podskajite, what performance can be the indication? Like as participation 6,12domov and their upraviteley)

12th this The hospitalization, until 12 th homes can not plodding. Let start with 6 th. That have us there?

Радуга wrote:

GROUP start with 6 th. That have us there?

In solyare - in 6V types, upr.6so. In raskhodyascheysya oppoz. To Asts. With, 90 to Uranus in 10so. (The. 6 glad), 120 to K4so and 60 besides / Neptune with.
With radiksom – Pluto with (in 4 glad.) on in the delegation glad. In oppoz. To Saturn devouring his children glad (in 12 with)
Neptune glad. In 6so. Without aspects of

Lero4ka wrote:

I. Check-ups only on primary stage. But already-cut whether engineered operation on the beginning of 2010.

She, let deal consistently. First, in direktsiyakh have you not included 6, 8 and 12 homes. I has tested and on direct and stealth aspects. If classic neglect, then points out on themselves attention compound Pluto glad. With to dir. To 12 th. Ah and that, exactly? Pluto have you manages 3 forge the This rather hinting on any circus information.

On. Being solyar. In solyare yes, all around yes about, but again same nothing of import. Performance:

Pluto with have K6 th with 60 K6 glad., that already itself aren sky-
Saturn have K8 with Oh ASTs, 120 K8 with, 60 K6 with. Likewise
Venus with have K12 (mountain) to 1 st 90 K8 glad. This iai?yaaao
K12 (mountain) with 90 the Sun have 12 glad., 150 Uranus glad. Have 6 th. This a return some (chronic) diseases?

Lera, I'm fixin give you an unambiguous answer, but a sense of, that until something serious it not are. Either you get off that easy easy plea down.

Forth consider on the, with what normal people are beginning``debriefing, i.e. with potential Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. And / us unequivocally hinting, that upraviteli 6 th and 12 th the Sun and Uranus are in shall. Modicum he and raskhodyaschiysya, but nevertheless situation jandam could ever get out. I would you recommended any unconventional ????? (naturally with consent yours to the attending doctor) + have you vitalnost a strong (the Sun as nor fact in question). In general, Valeriy, lot more personally.

And in the end he I you has pulled map from deck "koschunov." More accurately, she herself jumped out I have out of the hands. Map "the Horseman sun". Means time days - morning. models have you with than is associated?
And still here there is meaning as would not below the to topic operations (incidentally, question I articulated so "Sostoitsya whether have Lery operation?"), but nevertheless on organ as delicate level they can be are linked with your problem. So here is, meaning the next and in my opinion nesluchaynye:
- the young man in search of dropping out or work
- keen in job board has growth
- graduate what-either
- caretaker
Pomyatuya your the search work some time ago. As you thinking, can these two themes be are linked? Incidentally, you diagnosis something can voice?

Радуга wrote:

Lera, let deal consistently.

:) Len, thank you :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Venus with have K12 (mountain) with in 1 st 90 K8 glad. This iai?yaaao

Javadxan :sceptic: and even, aside from diesel, can be given, that now in tranzitakh it not sweet, when Uranus (, strolling there-here, then in skhodyascheysya the in raskhodyascheysya opposition with it :suspicious: (and Uranus (as remember Chinese system. 6rad.)

Радуга wrote:

By the way, you diagnosis something can voice?

And here is now everything simply - recall for that have us replies Venus :question:. For corset is organs. Venus Chinese system. Headings,, and Shield go looking feminine the body respond for the uterus. Here is and the answer. A myoma uterine cervix.

Радуга wrote:

K12 (mountain) with 90 the Sun have 12 glad., 150 Uranus (glad. Have 6 th. This a return some (chronic) diseases?

Diagnosis put in the first, although perhaps the availability of knot and was long.

Радуга wrote:

but a sense of, that until something serious it not are. Either you get off that easy easy plea down.

Here of course perhaps several options. Diagnosis was as times put couple of days ago and even need to pass several procedures for further ?????? all the nuance. I before with this not faced, so, it is understandable, that information on this issue zero. Swabbed the on photos. In general "starters getting rich information" on this issue. There is operating ways and curative, increasingly depends on forms and extent flow into disease, age, fortune-org's-ma. Choice (until) remains of course for me, begin operating-not begin operating, but doctor immediately told "operations you increasingly would still not avoid, this only deal time. Not infer in this year, will come in next. Or as option, can arise the situation, when you with mother, bleeding and camping on Afghan "on Obama’s White the bodywork with red cross" as, choose you. "
Ways operating relevant different - doctor told, that can be done and laparaskopiyu (camping on E. Not polostnuyu, and untangle / ? Shakaryan stated). I after its words of course in love. Then, think, need to find all options, opportunities bezoperatsionnogo intervention. But here is now in 120 [:

contaminated “difficult ” junctions – for example, the neighborhood in area the neck uterine cervix, on its the back wall or large in size (from 6 until 12 centimeters) women is offered open (laparotomnaya) operation. This stems with possible bleeding under Volcker their from uterine cervix in ties with a good come back. Similar complication often leads to a transfusion during operations. For this reason laparoskopicheskie miomektomii (under big junctions) often pass with greater survive losing blood like that, than “open ”, last longer and are linked with enough high risk conversion (transition on“ open ” operation). In such complex conditions seam on wall uterine cervix under of laparoscopy surgeon shapes less credible enforcement, than under “open ” operations.

And I have in custody "peristaltikos a myoma uterine cervix big sizes" - 15 see: |

Радуга wrote:

A / us unequivocally hinting, that upraviteli 6 th and 12 th the Sun and Uranus are in shall. + have you vitalnost a strong (the Sun as nor fact in question). In general, Valeriy, lot more personally.

Yes, Lainie, thankie :), I as times these days themselves these with positive and have a soft. :flag: (until symptoms even and kardigrammu has passed, camping on K. Little heart increasingly became dentists do not recommend repeating attempts issuing. But I same know, that it I have solid from birth, increasingly managerial ;))

Радуга wrote:

And in the end he I you has pulled map from deck "koschunov." More accurately, she herself jumped out I have out of the hands. Map "the Horseman sun." Means time days - morning. Morning have you with than is associated?

Wow you :flirt: Len, here is on perception of the contemporary maps "the Horseman sun" increasingly enough optimistic, and here is morning. I his love, but not very favor, if so can be said :rolleyes:. T. K. Hard'm getting up each, I same "nebulosa." So and associations several conflicting - with one hand morning - this light, hope, "sweet simple musings of" (want ponezhitsya in bed), with smile otkryvayuschemusya a new day. Here is Association with window, in which you look on early bright spot morning, relaxed and peaceful (as something so :surprise:) and with the other. "Severity of upswing of, fatigue." In general, I long wake up the :blush:.

Радуга wrote:

Pomyatuya your the search work some time ago. As you thinking, can these two themes be are linked?

Very even can. I here is think, as would me not had to work on health to change :question:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki