Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

-2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

Posts 41 to 60 of 81

And even. I have this in Natale "spelled out" - the reason arise. Couple of years ago, when I [in 120 on article I. Tymoshenko on honey. Astro. She me simply captured. In very an accessible and good brief. There pro positional and aspektnye destruction. And my Venus as times on Asts. I this is even then have themselves pointed out.

She, I you "now. Maybe, you one thing I’d say, only you not offense" (with) A you am sure, that diagnosis precise? See: You correctly Jhon has a good point, that in 6 st with have you Neptune without aspects of. 6 th with means on 3 th glad. This may well be distortion information, associated with health. I nothing not contend, but and constructive yours attention on this fact. Plus to this have you rubles that on operation not included. If (not let-God) diagnosis all same checks out and operation will mark, then chemistry you need to will recast. Is obtained, that she not works.
You write pro transit Uranus to the produce markets. Yes, but Uranus (now is swinging somewhere in district yours DSTs-the kind! This, rather, points to difficulties in relations and on changes, svzannye with this, with usual practices of the.

she, and you could not would go to another a doctor? On anyone case? In purposes reassert the or refutation diagnosis?How you at all this have identified? Ultrasound did?

Lero4ka wrote:

and I have in custody "peristaltikos a myoma uterine cervix big sizes" - 15 see

And you as something felt for my young this? 15 centimeters - nor at itself! :O Wu you were here is such symptoms?

Myoma uterine cervix often is accompanied by (Frente and standing menstruatsiyami, with constituencies with character even bleedings

Yes I, think, that and sexual lives you would be unable to live under 15 fringes see I simply want say, that here is so suddenly, bang-bang, with the sky came. On this not pulling.

Lero4ka wrote:

diagnosis was as times put couple of days ago and even need to pass several procedures for further ?????? all the nuance.

Here is precisely!! And nuances can Oh what different! She, I, of course, not doctor, but very strongly advise you consult still times.
We you all support and love :love:

Lero4ka wrote:

Two years ago, when I [in 120 on article I. Tymoshenko on honey. Astro

Ssylochku can give?

Lero4ka wrote:

and my Venus as times on Asts

And that? Ties between tend on ASTs and miomoy uterine cervix, frankly, not see.

Vary, dreamt your lunar (series) for January (the first 2 weeks). Yes, it seems. There is instructions :(

Saturn have ASTs and 12 th Lunara in 8 st Lunara
K8 Lunara in connecting to lower our standards glad. In 1 st
Jupiter have MC Lunara in connecting with K6 glad.
Venus have 8 Lunara 60 K6 glad.

If will operation (all-??? want German supertank in this "if"), then should pass all safely.

Радуга wrote:

she, I you "now. Maybe, you one thing I’d say, only you not offense" (with)

Lainie, yes you what, increasingly normally :)

Радуга wrote:

Kvartalnye: You correctly Jhon has a good point, that in 6 st with have you Neptune without aspects of. 6 th with means on 3 th glad. This may well be distortion information, associated with health.

Yes here is and I about same ;). Neptune here only as anonymity on sphere of health (in 6so) and information on this about (in 3rad). Yes, this can be and inversion or as difficulties / ambiguities under diagnostsirovanii. (And on Uzi the me dispatched very differently the diagnosis … although the as times was + expanded, camping on’s this even diagnosis brings).

Радуга wrote:

Plus to this have you rubles that on operation not included. If (not let-God) diagnosis all same checks out and operation will mark, then chemistry you need to will recast. Is obtained, that she not works.

And here is here can be the next the situation (and Len I not think, that here deal in rekti … here I later, although and understand, that removed any perhaps :) but rather divergence in several degrees ;)). Rubles that not included and we know, that without managements, progressiy, solyar not brings changes, he like as gives information, but real events not happening. Then perhaps the next (as option) – I will undergo examination (this, too, will take while,, so as procedures ???? in different times, and until cycle and during cycle … + this matt-’ s costs. + if I will undergo alone and those same examination, but in different places, then this period can be derailed. And if diagnosis increasingly ??? checks out, not sitting nor on that can to abandon operations and try other ways (from medicamentous until unconventional). Here is then in this year operation can and not occur :rain:.

Радуга wrote:

You write pro transit Uranus to the produce markets. Yes, but Uranus now is swinging somewhere in district yours DSTs-the kind! This, rather, points to difficulties in relations and on changes, svzannye with this, with usual practices of the.

Linen, increasingly correctly :), Uranus in district Dsts … but and Venus in district Asts :rolleyes:. Asts.21 • 52 Virgin of, Venus 22 • 52, here is he and where it jumps the with Asts. On Venus, then back. Now Uranus (22 • 42 Pisces, social. Oppoz. With tend. Increasingly ??? the protagonists here in my regency precisely Venus with Uranus. Moreover, see, Uranus with famous Neptune Fountain - now are in mutual reception … Venus Chinese system. Scale, and in Libra in radikse I have Uranus (in 2rad!) upr.6rad.. And K6rad in Vodolee, but and much of homes in Pisces. There is the link :question:

Радуга wrote:

How you at all this have identified? Ultrasound did?

Yes, this Ds was put precisely on Uzi. Higher I already wrote, that direction on Uzi was quite on different about … under usual inspection, doctor has put Ds the cyst lion. An ovarian and for affirming nominated Uzi. With, on records have them time was only on February … if there is opportunity pass platno, then in any time. And she explained, that Uzi case different, need to go on the, where can be more in detail see, and it more costly and his not everywhere make, me the most choose where to do. Here is I and learned and went immediately.
Here is and "misunderstandings" on Netunu in its – dispatched with one, "has emerged" and another + when have written the conclusion it, I asked "this not frightening? Operation not need a? "On that doctor quietly responded" not’s-gives, quite not frightening, this well treated "(can it had in the mind precisely the cyst. She one, not much. Told, that takioe education there is virtually have each women). And when doctor dreamt conclusion, the first words were "ah, that only months let us?." I have was puzzling :huh: "as so?." Precisely puzzling, of fear at all there is no about operations :dontknow: (only would without complications :sceptic:)

Радуга wrote:

A you as something felt for my young this? 15 centimeters - nor at itself! Have you were here is such symptoms?

:D Javadxan, Len, here is and I so same not … .15sm … where he is placed something? :rain: When asked doctor explain, as this looks (that is called on detail by) "with than this can be compare, on that this it seems?" It was such glance :O "ah you represent itself bulb each 10 cm … this how many?"
Semiology, which I've given on miome … yes marks, that concerns changes flow into cycle, and here is painful sensations there is no :dontknow:
The only that I that I recall so this year and a half ago I have were bouts several times. An eerie a sense of. As-if in his stomach some "prospects" is happening, jammed and "'s herniating gasket" size of. With large the weather :unsure: this can be compare even, when have pregnant, child is beginning to "making mention of" what any part of bodies from belly. In general, pain was hellish :canthearyou: and I in the very moment could not even cannot. T. To any tiny movement sharpened this pain. In the very moment except pain, Gulya a spooky fear and a sense of helplessness. I nothing could not do. And those several minutes, until lasted for pain, seemed an eternity.

Радуга wrote:

That precisely!! And nuances can Oh what different! Lera, I, of course, not doctor, but very strongly advise you consult still times. We you all support and love

- 7. Lena, thank you! :flag: :love:

Радуга wrote:

Ssylochku can give?

Reciprocal unfortunately not survivor. I so understand, you on email explaining received :) I panel called this would. But on fact this democracy version of its lectures on honey. Astrology. Thing indeed interesting and troops is and, that not little important, available documents made available :cool: Its cannot be "to absorb in one sitting" :rolleyes:, in it need to "diving" :)
Guys, if whom it will be interesting, exile there is no, but can deport on retailer’s :)

Радуга wrote:

And that? Ties between tend on ASTs and miomoy uterine cervix, frankly, not see.

Linen, if familiarity breeds contempt Tymoshenko, it is understandable will. There pro destruction. In general, if very short, then, if planet is in 2-3gr mark or kuspida points to problems with bodies, their tissue for a’s replies planet / a badge of.

Радуга wrote:

vary, dreamt your lunar (series) for January (the first 2 weeks). Yes, it seems. There is instructions

Yes, Len, thank you :) I here is when lunar (series), too, watch for January. Thought: What that emotionally high tensions of the period :sceptic:

Радуга wrote:

If will operation (all-??? want German supertank in this "if"), then should pass all safely.

Javadxan, in case, if operation increasingly ??? will mark is instructions on favorable outcome :flag:

Lero4ka wrote:

Lainie, yes you what, increasingly normally

Yes this joke was :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Then why oh why perhaps the next (as option) – I will undergo examination (this, too, will take while,. This period can be derailed. And if diagnosis increasingly ??? checks out, not sitting nor on that can to abandon operations and try other ways (from medicamentous until unconventional). Here is then in this year operation can and not occur

She, until yours next diesel 8 months! There is no. Think, this not it. All the more, not am sure, that miomu at all can be cure induced medically. This operable deal.

Lero4ka wrote:

Yes, this Ds was put precisely on Uzi.

She, me on ultrasound set knot in up your thyroid. And the second time set through six months. And in third time. And in 4 th times my, curing doctor felt to a neck and told, that this is not knot, and psevdouzel, caused by the destinations tissue and more on ultrasound not has sent. I you very advise: Find the signature ancient grandmother-gynecologist, she you without ultrasound accurately will tell that this.

Lero4ka wrote:

and here is painful sensations there is no

This already aren!

Lero4ka wrote:

I so understand, you on email explaining received

Yes, thank you large.

Lero4ka wrote:

in general, if very short, then, if the planet is in 2-3gr mark or kuspida points to problems with bodies, their tissue for a’s replies planet / a badge of.

And here is here errori, 'm gonna fit without waiting lists. I have Venus virtually on the border Libra. Tbilisi-gives-gives on of female parts of problems there is no. With dishonesty, too,. Mars in an on the border 8 and 9 homes. Where trauma? Where fractured? One times pace broke the and the funny was. And perishing pro Saturn on the border 12 th and think something frightening was would. Of course, work Tymoshenko need to revere and fathom how he, but personally on my experience this not confirms until.
She, your Venus on ASTs raze not connected nor with 6 st, nor with 8 st home! You turns have no number of women Venus on ASTs-those? Have them have all a myoma?

Lero4ka wrote:

Javadxan, in case, if operation increasingly ??? will mark there is instructions on favorable outcome

This absolutely! Plus you map are dealt a pretty, associated with on the morning (awakening, recovery, clarity and camping on D.)

Lero4ka wrote:

Children (Guys), if whom it will be interesting, exile there is no, but can deport on retailer’s

Lero4ka send me, if not hampers.
8-)

Николай wrote:

Lero4ka send me, if not hampers.

Nikolai, yes not question ;), only up an address on me you better subtract :writing:

Радуга wrote:

I you very advise: Find the signature ancient grandmother-gynecologist, she you without ultrasound accurately will tell that this.

D seek :flag:

Радуга wrote:

A here is here errori, 'm gonna fit without waiting lists. I have Venus virtually on the border Libra. Tbilisi-gives-gives on of female parts of problems there is no. With dishonesty, too,. Mars in an on the border 8 and 9 homes. Where trauma? Where fractured? One times pace broke the and the funny was. And perishing pro Saturn on the border 12 th and think something frightening was would.

Linen, this may be the indication on the functional violations … especially energy in worryingly and organs, their build, form of camping on E. Not necessarily say under same Mars, planet Saturn fractured :).

Let me give you several sound bite :glasses::

House has two seats forces and two seats weakness. Jobs force is kuspidnost (2 degrees after kuspida) and incursions (from 4 to 6 degrees for kuspidom).
Shown, that incursions homes is-strongest place for the planet and any other elements in House. Action such planet or elements literally moreover, compared with other planets in this House.
Kuspidnaya planet doubling its influence and also is highly strong planet.

Linen, your Mars as times on K9! + even not though, that he applies to situation malefaktorov (camping on E. Factors damage (from exl (Lats.) - poorly), he not enters in "intense relations" with other planets, so, he not is indicator of to control its :nope:.

Best Places weakness – this "blind zone"between kuspidnostyu and culminated in – from 2 until 4 degrees after kuspida. In the very moment, when planet is mired in that place homes, she becomes extremely weakened, although and not possesses negative qualities.

Podoshvennost planet, camping on E. stance in 2-'s past degrees homes, virtually in connecting with kuspidom next for him homes, highly tears is bad as on strength, so and on benefaktorialnykh (affirmative, team of do-gooder) qualities would be needed planet. Such a stance is one of defeats planet.

stance in last two degrees homes is pathogenicity. Planet is mired on the sole of the homes, coming out of another homes, on numbering homes there after this. Thanks to tranzitnomu movement homes, planet with kuspida II homes, for example, is mired on the sole of the, instantaneously by buying stricken (and remarkable for!) quality. Again same, this not weakness, this perversion of energies.

And here is this your Saturn … and itself travmatichnost he not bears, he more points perhaps on structure, on form of organs and tissue, and moreover, he so same without complex aspects of :).

30 th degree mark. The most a strong defeat planet is undergoing, stavshego on border two signs. Shifting in the latest degree mark, planet is beginning to resemble love art, upcoming tenth to move border and to join in other ownership. He should mobilize all forces, to discard ties with this land, give prevail the most cherished ones sake of conservation life and health on alien land. A traveler has stopped for before a fire on latest a rest point, him nor until what, he focused and khmur. Planet watches either shows quality, it not accompanying, if to action its drive aspects of. She, as man with weakened immunity, subject to any impacts and not could show his true quality.

Linen, your Venus in 29 •!, and itself is benefaktorom (camping on E. Factor-nation (letters.: Good, good) in closer aspects and even not though, that in soed. With Uranus (malefaktorom) … camping on E. She mitigate his possible negative impact, and moreover intraoral positive energy tissues and authorities for which replies Uranus. And then, Venus replies not only for wives. Organs, kidneys, but and for a neck, for kozhennye integument, Indications …

Special conversation - planet in 1 st throes mark. Its cannot be call unambiguously a startled. But she also is inadequate. This man, which only that was possessed by in former someone else's apartment. Here all not its, an unknown, partly impenetrable. Not clear, as themselves to wage, that can be, what cannot be. Man forced adapt, intensely uh, in thinking over situation. Him not until action.
Planet here - the same novosel. She only primerivaet their energy to energiyam a new mark. She also virtually watches. Planet in 1 st throes mark in radikse can "steal" have human whole sphere of life, if manages its home.
I not include 1 th degree markin list species defeats, but body or system, signifitsiruemaya such planet, is under gunpoint infections, injuries, factors the malignant growth and other defeats.

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, your Mars as times on K9! + even not though, that he applies to situation malefaktorov (camping on E. Factors damage (from exl (Lats.) - poorly), he not enters in "intense relations" with other planets, so, he not is indicator of to control its

He as times in M. with Saturn :question:

In general wait the end of the yours examination.

Радуга wrote:

He as times in M. with Saturn

Oops :unsure: and the Orb. In 6gr I and not will mature :rain:

Радуга wrote:

In general wait the end of the yours examination.

Yes, Len :), as will news I update my :writing:

Lero4ka wrote:

There ??? the protagonists here in my regency precisely Venus with Uranus.

She, me seems if they and affect, then tends to work itself out, so say give element of abound. Education in sphere gynecology-this same clearly your Pluto in 1 st, and now still and Transit Pluto his kvadratit and Saturn on him prgulivaetsya, here is it and translated.

Татьяна wrote:

this same clearly your Pluto in 1 st, and now still and Transit Pluto his kvadratit and Saturn on him prgulivaetsya, here is it and translated.

Yes, Pluto even as soupravitel 8rad. :unsure: quadrature (disambiguation) of Pluto to Pluto (aspect of social. Until the mid-December, then raskhd. Until middle. January) and this not the last his progress. Saturn walking on glad. Pluto. Until this proigryvalos only as limiting contacts and trips (as upr.3rad- and with using it problems + for-limited my workers, daily trip, ah and camping on D.

Lero4ka wrote:

Children (Guys), if whom it will be interesting, exile there is no, but can deport on retailer’s

Lerochka, and can be and me deport?
Thank you!

And as told Rainbow - we you support and love
Life not-the problem, that need to solve, and life need to "to’s r’s OK and gives are.", and when near "shoulders" - all will Ohk, :flag:

She, we with you near and all worried about your health.

:)

Tania T, Nikolai, folks, all thank you for support :flag: celebrate Ligo hope, increasingly will have hosted "beam of" :rolleyes: Nu, hope something always with us ;)

Tania T wrote:

Lerochka, and can be and me deport?

Yes of course, only up an address on, too, text :writing:

Lero4ka wrote:

Two years ago, when I [in 120 on article I. Tymoshenko on honey. Astro

She, « me, too, pl-the kind. tanya_zhi@mail.ru

Татьяна wrote:

she, « me, too, pl-the kind. tanya_zhi@mail.ru

Tanya, I you slung it :) see.

Thank you! All received :blush:

Three weeks I have not was exit in staff :dontknow: so I "slightly got lost" :disappointed: but apparently so need to was. Three weeks complex in all otnoshenyaikh, however with well a good outcome :flag: Finally something increasingly brightened and with communication and with health :cool:
I have excellent news :jumping:
Ah, in "with health all in order :cool: Second, Len, your forecast really paid off on all 100 :flag: - and this means, you enormous respekt as astrologu :jumping: + forecast" Kaschyunov "(map that itself jumped out -" the Horseman sun ") also proved faithful, ah and in custody - rekti my in annualized rate ;)

Радуга wrote:

in 6 st with have you Neptune without aspects of. 6 th with means on 3 th glad. This may well be distortion information, associated with health.

In general, deal was so: Events have evolved quite rapidly (given, that this is even and prednovogodniy period, when vanity sticks, from begatni and come up at work, until podgovki to New Year). Here is on this background, had to even and additional running performance on doctors add. First dosdavala tests prevents, then gave direction in hospital on hospitalization ("until tests not family" .21 de, uh. Already was in control number automatically alone, The hospitalization was reassigned on 24 de, uh. But I managed find other doctors. Which found me "get doctors." Which gave normal conclusion :glasses:, canceled operation (and increasingly and ditching the dress, that it should was precede), saying, that in the first case, under easily described diagnosis apparently made a mistake. In general, to me simply, quietly apologized to. Saying, that this indeed their mistake. Mistyped word. And in custody. Let to pass particle NOT:canthearyou: and not understandable, why doctor was oriented only on conclusion on ultrasound.
Increasingly well, that well does end :jumping:

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu, in "with health all in order

let YOU, my God!:cool: :flag: she, I congratulate!

Lero4ka wrote:

Second, Len, your forecast really paid off on all 100

Hi,, she. Things many remain "for shot." In the sense, that we after all speak virtually and not see true reactions each other. I after all then from-for you gender-night not Slept, iskrutilas the entire, all been mulling where have been proved wrong. Ah well, that not have been proved wrong :)

Lero4ka wrote:

you enormous respekt as astrologu

Thank you :) truth pleased.

Lero4ka wrote:

rekti my in annualized rate

Remarkable! And the had to would recast :)

Lero4ka wrote:

forecast "Kaschyunov"

Koschuny let us now actively use. Maps good, I have with them a good contact and flip the link adequate. Is famously.

Lero4ka wrote:

But I managed find other doctors. Which found me "get doctors"

In-in-in! In our time to rely on opinion one practitioner unwise. Well all-???, that you gets blown up on time on alternative examination.

Lero4ka wrote:

not understandable, why doctor was oriented only on conclusion on ultrasound.

And me, for example, it is understandable. Because Dr. poorly studied in Institute and little fluent time in gross anatomy class.

Lero4ka wrote:

to me simply, quietly apologized to.

"I I'm sprawled, costly proposal for!" (With)

Lero4ka wrote:

There well, that well does end

Truly so :jumping:

Summary: Girls, nurture health, for in our country act to case lethally dangerously (doctors (who reads), sorry, not with of evil).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki