Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

-2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki

Posts 61 to 80 of 81

Радуга wrote:

let YOU, my God! :cool: :flag: she, I congratulate!

THANK YOU!:)

Радуга wrote:

My company reimburses me, she. Things many remain "for shot." In the sense, that we after all speak virtually and not see true reactions each other. I after all then from-for you gender-night not Slept, iskrutilas the entire, all been mulling where have been proved wrong. Ah well, that not have been proved wrong

And the is true … reactions not see :sceptic: … but there is binders, invisible of pearls :rolleyes:. And they ZhIVYE, passing a virtual space, processors in our minds of, hearts and souls …
Ox, Len, BIG THANKS you THANK YOU! :flag:
When virtually, in literally in the latest moment the situation has changed … I have drooling beat fountain … I myself don and literally were squealin' from fame only, as child, jumping up and down, cavorting and "struggling tap dancing", this awareness joy, in an instant unifying and vysvechivayuschaya three factors …
1. With health, thank god, increasingly okay
2. I so was for you is happy :jumping: :love: … as if the entire scenario that you described in one moment Kolkevich before eyes. This as an outbreak of, insight, from which you one starts himself light and [thunder]Sparks in and as cadres from-picture film quickly those objects fly thru …

Радуга wrote:

Lera, I'm fixin give you an unambiguous answer, but a sense of, that until something serious it not are. Either you get off that easy easy plea down.

Precisely, away away easy plea down o.o. (with not only itself, but and surrounding podnapryagla :blush:)

Радуга wrote:

12-the The hospitalization, until 12 th homes can not plodding.

Paper with destination in 12-Interwiev :glasses: until now on the hands of … but, thank god, not came close we before him.

Радуга wrote:

in direktsiyakh have you not included 6, 8 and 12 homes. I has tested and on direct and stealth aspects. If classic neglect, then points out on themselves attention compound of Pluto glad. With to dir. To 12 th. Ah and that, exactly? Pluto have you manages 3 forge the This rather hinting on any circus information.

Радуга wrote:

Next. Being solyar. In solyare yes, all around yes about, but again same nothing of import.

Lero4ka wrote:

Neptune here only as anonymity on sphere of health (in 6so) and information on this about (in 3rad). Yes, this may be and inversion or as difficulties / ambiguities under diagnostsirovanii.

Here is, that means rubles that … himself solyar, gave only background information … and rubles that specified, will event or not …

Радуга wrote:

A nuances can Oh what different! Lera, I, of course, not doctor, but very strongly advise you consult still times.
We you all support and love

Huge Thanks for support! :love:
3. Ah and rekti workplace of
And, incidentally, Tatiana wrote pro Uranus (and Venus

Татьяна wrote:

she, me seems if they and affect, then tends to work itself out, so say give element of abound. Education in sphere gynecology-this same clearly your Pluto in 1 st, and now still and Transit Pluto his kvadratit and Saturn on him prgulivaetsya, here is it and translated.

Lero4ka wrote:

Pluto even as soupravitel 8rad. :unsure: quadrature (disambiguation) of Pluto to Pluto (aspect of social. Until the mid-December, then raskhd. Until middle. January)

:)

Радуга wrote:

Koschuny let us now actively use. Maps good, I have with them a good contact and flip the link adequate. Is famously.

:cool:

Радуга wrote:

In our time to rely on opinion one practitioner unwise.

Yes, a good experience :rolleyes: I not frequent a guest have doctors, but now if when and do :glasses: on 10 ranks to double-check d.

Радуга wrote:

A me, for example, it is understandable. Because Dr. poorly studied in Institute

Ah yes, only they passport under address to him not suing :rain:

Радуга wrote:

Executive Summary: Girls, nurture health, for in our country act to case lethally dangerously (doctors (who reads), sorry, not with of evil).

Alas, but this indeed so, 'm gonna join you.
In general, think we all experience received :rolleyes:

Lero4ka wrote:

Ox, Len, BIG THANKS you! THANK YOU! "

Not for that :) although, frankly, I itself the hugely is happy, that all go off.

Lero4ka wrote:

I have drooling beat fountain … I myself don and literally were squealin' from fame only, as child, jumping up and down, cavorting and "struggling tap dancing"

I illustrate :cool:

Lero4ka wrote:

That, that means rubles that … himself solyar, gave only background information … and rubles that specified, will event or not …

Still times drawn to the conclusion, that qualitative forecast rests on several types of glee, and rubles that their an integral part of the.

Yes simply so :rolleyes: just

Zoom

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jan 3 2010 19:46:16)

8-)

. And they after as discovered mistake, not said you: "Give me a smile, you absolves veiled camera"? (Sorry, tight dubbed)

Радуга wrote:

"just, you absolves veiled camera"?

:D Don’t, Len, they not said. And here is I have was such a thought :D They at all enough quietly have reacted, even nor one muscle on personified by not is rattled. As sat doctor, perched on the back approximately chairs, so and sat, even posture not has changed. The only, its adviser of (honey. Sister) was being too hasty hide the door in cabinet, to other visitors not heard. Them apparently not leisure more, that simple "uh-oh, spelling mistake" can launch whole chain of events. Itself operation planned after a new year, but before it necessarily is conducted another a nasty little procedure and typically under narcosis, for this need to was be in hospital. So and explained, type "ah, nothing terrible, this same not yet itself operation" :glasses:.
Have us with former colleagues, there is tradition, we in December all together walk her bridal shower in sauna :rain: so here is it turned out, that one of them there is with so diagnosis already few years (it realistically 12cm, she every gender year makes Kliuyev ultrasound), so here is she me and says "vary, under miome open Tomkin's is, and have you there is no belly" :hobo: That this normally, when chol. Without honey. Education, this may see? And prof. Doctor far watched and than thought. Not understandable

Lero4ka wrote:

[and explained, type "ah, nothing terrible, this same not yet itself operation."

Yes, indeed. In fact. Ah big deal. Yes and if it comes operation was would,, too, nothing. Ah was stabbed to death would one-two healthy suckers. Did from this medicine would in a whole suffered? That you in fact, 're laughing at that whether?

Lero4ka wrote:

one of them there is with so diagnosis already few years (it realistically 12cm, she every gender year makes Kliuyev ultrasound)

Vary, and not has had the she? Treated induced medically?

Lero4ka wrote:

so here is she me and says "vary, under miome open Tomkin's is, and have you there is no belly"

And I you, too, told, that you not was able would not discern a fool size of in 15) centimeters!

Lero4ka wrote:

That this normally, when chol. Without honey. Education, this may see? And prof. Doctor far watched

In our country this "normal"! :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

vary, and not has had the she? Treated induced medically?

There is no, not has had the and in any time soon even not intends to :dontknow: ah, induced medically this raze not gonna move on his own :sceptic: she has become simply to do untangle / ? every gender year Uzi, she not increases. Even shrank until 8sm (but I think that the difference in size can depend either from period, in a-Interwiev Uzi make, either from professionalzma and / or apparatus on which his make).
Me on 2-have Uzi wrote 23mm, and cyst not discovered. "Plummeting has folikula" :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

“I don’t on 2-have Uzi wrote 23mm

23 mm WHEREOF? Not realized. There all-??? something there is?

Lero4ka wrote:

No, not has had the and in any time soon even not intends to

Hmm. Nothing itself. And not fears woman live with these?

Радуга wrote:

23 mm WHEREOF? Not realized. There all-??? something there is?

There is, but NOT big sizes - this different things. And need such now in operations there is no, as and in the’procedure, that before the operation is conducted.
Until let us homeopathics, it's a practice, smaller stressovat and controlwindow Uzi will restrict ;)

Радуга wrote:

Hmm. Nothing itself. And not fears woman live with these?

:dontknow: apparently there is no :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

there is, but NOT big sizes - this different things. And need such now in operations there is no, as and in the’procedure, that before the operation is conducted. Until let us homeopathics, it's a practice, smaller stressovat and controlwindow Uzi will restrict

Understandable. Notorious, that all-??? there is :( But if there is opportunity act to induced medically, then, perhaps, this better, than operatsіyne intervention. Attending doctor something that says? Prospects what?

Lero4ka wrote:

apparently there is no

Nothing itself. I would already seemingly a wrote would.

Радуга wrote:

I see, I see. Notorious, that all-??? there is

Lainie, with such size we to address antimicrobial :) and at all, importantly to believe, that nothing the impossible there is no :flag: how many cases, when realistically recorded what any hell is that, I'm sorry, until cancer, cel mobilized. Were expending efforts. In general incentive was a strong and realistically cuts free. T.’s of things went missing back disease, rastvoryalos, and doctors only bred hands in resentful :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

Medical doctor something that says? Prospects what?

Flax, yes under the meeting we not strongly discussed prospects, I to them after holidays'm going to go up. Until have prescribed gomeopatichekoe environments-in (soothing :rain:) us same all disease from the nerve :smoke:

Итак, Лен, в качестве обратной связи :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Однако я бы предположила некие изменения в рамках твоей нынешней деятельности: МС рад. О Марс со упр. 11 (свои усилия надо прикладывать!) + в 10-м со Уран, он же и управитель МС. Со своим диспозитором Нептуном они находятся во взаимной рецепции + Нептну в соединении с Юпитером в 9-м со: я бы предположила какие-то профильные курсы или какое-то обучение помимо проф. деятельности. Да еще Уран со 120 К 11 рад., что тоже подчеркивает обновление проф. сферы.

Радуга wrote:

Однако, в этом году МС рад. в соединении с К 9 дир., не исключена возможность обучения (профилирующие курсы и т.д.), либо расширение целей и задач, в том числе и профессиональных. В следующем году у тебя МС дир. в соединении с К 11-го: какое-то обновление, но, скорее всего, на прежнем месте работы, так как больше показателей я не увидела.

Радуга wrote:

Lero4ka написал(а):т.е, если я правильно понимаю, то в данном случае Уран приносит и обновление рабочей группы, коллектива (вроде как это не Плутон, который "заменяет" одну группу на другую, не зависимо от того, хочет этого чел. или нет, а Уран вносит некие изменения, в уже имеющуюся,). так что ли

Радуга wrote:

Не факт. Уран есть Уран и его действия внезапные, непредсказуемые и разрушительные в любом случае. Но чем трин отличается от квадрата? Тем что при трине на месте разрушения можно создать что-то другое. Это более контролируемое и управляемое действие. В самом позитивном случае это, да, обновления, изменения.

сентябрь-октябрь (т.е осень)- проф.обучение (сначала учились мы, сдавали аттестацию, потом обучали своих пользователей), зимой- то же самое.
Сейчас на работе предстоит обновление нашей рабочей группы :)  – один переходит в разряд зам. руководителя…двое должны уйти в декрет , так что три новых человека в группе  появятся (так что ждём (с) пополнения, обновления) :rolleyes: . Далее у меня грядёт три аттестации (честно сказать, задолбали уже с ними :suspicious: ) – одну надо досдать (просрочила по срокам), по новой сдаём ту самую, что сдавали при приёме на работу (в 102 листа…видимо чтоб совсем не расслаблялись), ну и одна новоиспечённая. Ко всему прочему добавится кол-во обслуживающих организаций и на повестке дня у нас стоит пересмотр начисления з/пл (явно со знаком -)
Ну и помимо проф. сферы обучение то же было - я ж на семинар съездила ;)

Lero4ka wrote:

Other solutions are possible koordinalnye changes in Islanda's daily life, trasformatsionnye processes at work, and also changes in able health. (The so same, are possible any dramatic events, associated with close relatives - Pluto in 6so Chinese system. 3.8 glad.)

For month before a new diesel, indeed originated health problems have close relatives (this the most close of those, that remained, aside from its family) and this was a whole the Napoleonic. First with a massive coronary event engulfed in hospital my home talent by (daddy's sister, very a close for me man) – a few days in that, then turned in the mill house and we yields its visited …. From hospitals its dispatched in sanatorium on month … simultaneously with its move in sanatorium, its daughter (my favorite sister, too, engulfed in hospital) … and our Maw Maw 93 years has remained in apartment one (to travel far-either on term absence of my aunts she on fifteen refused, yes and understandable, that it in such a age, very difficult to change environment, and homes, albeit one, but in loved walls, yields with plemyashkoy came to it to spend the night). Accounted for touring in three directions (to Auntiets, to the sister and to Gram-Gram).

Lero4ka wrote:

Over month before a new diesel, indeed originated health problems have close relatives

That still times proves, that you - a good astrologer :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

development touring in three directions (to Auntiets, to the sister and to Gram-Gram).

Lerochka, now all normal?

Радуга wrote:

What still times proves, that you - a good astrologer

Lenochka, thank you costly :)

Радуга wrote:

Lerochka, now all normal?

Yes Len, Ugh-Ugh-Ugh, increasingly stand in the their seats. Health have them of course has changed, now a permanent surveillance have doctor. But nevertheless. Remained alive. Frankly for me this indeed was unexpected. Ah I could would even suggest about gran's, increasingly ??? 93 already. And ‘ contrary. And told the me about its hospitalization when I on weekend then departed from cities - sister, a. Then I've tried tel. Contact with among acquaintances, to find doctors in the hospital, to can be was more detailed information obtain about its able, camping on K. This happened as times on weekend and a few days doctors at all nothing not talked.
Talent by, incidentally say for month before heart attack even and tibia itself rasplastala, was being stitched up. Did renovating, decided itself ceilings whitewash a (72 year, normally yes on ceilings the most crawl, ah and slipped along with foot stools. The woodwork and about his a corner have dissected pace. She it poorly heal (low clotting blood. 's an asthmatic, in general there a host set of) We traveled to it linoleum stilili and I "postrozhilas" on it, type, what, could not say, we would toured, was repainted.
Here is now even times'm on past solyar:
Pluto in 6so Chinese system. 6so - clearly affects subject health. Changes, perhaps occurrence bears a situation, pushy, debilitating is this. Significator Merck in the Virgin in 4so- information about able health family members.
Pluto with in 4rad. – underscores participation family members, relatives.
To 6 with in 3 glad – close relatives.
Types with 90 • Uranus with – suddenly, sharply.
Pluto with 100 • Saturn with in 4SO. – this may be the indication on say such arise such situation and restrictions, and also Saturn in 4 on adults / old relatives.
Even Long with upr.1,2so in 8rad and 90 • those respects glad. – the entire year was internal a sense of alarm, internally anxiety, internal tensions … before new solyarom increasingly as hand lifted.

Lero4ka wrote:

- 7. Lena, thank you costly

And what "thank you"? I well objectively. Read your posts and as something add nothing to acquire :cool:

Lero4ka wrote:

location Long with upr.1,2so in 8rad and 90 • to those respects glad.

Well still, that with mom all in order. Remember, I have Long with was in 8 st, have mothers was operation.

Радуга wrote:

Yes still, that with mom all in order.

Flax, you have in mind its mother again?

Радуга wrote:

I remember, I have Long with was in 8 st, have mothers was operation.

Moon to 8so gives tension, anxiety and anxiety caused about other :(
There is proposal to move in basic subject debriefing solyarov for debriefing features of position planets in homes :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, you have in mind its mother again?

There is no, s mother again. Moon in 8 st this problems with mom (option "wife" for you not as relevant)

Lero4ka wrote:

There are proposal to move in basic subject debriefing solyarov for debriefing features of position planets in homes

'oc :cool:

Радуга wrote:

No, s mother again. Moon in 8 st this problems with mom (option "wife" for you not as relevant)

And-and. Ah, for me both options not relevant. T. To parents already long there is no) That and another case for word itself - about whom, about fix can be anxiety under ??? position :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

Ohk

Well, tomorrow’s start (and the already late, and me tomorrow with morning sooner in your way to the hospital need :disappointed:)

Lero4ka wrote:

A-but. Ah, for me both options not relevant. T. To parents already long there is no)

Oops, Lerochka, excuse. Then yes, anxiety.

Lero4ka wrote:

and the already late, and me tomorrow with morning sooner in your way to the hospital need

Let :) luck you :cool:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Lero4ki