Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!

With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

If you opponent contemplated,
Means, you until that young,
And functioning is, that can
Beat the any a steep the rise,
You always on 10 years younger than
Age, that in passport all times in your!

A long-have long known utverzhdene,
That if who was born, then always,
In the early night, in day his Wireless HSIA,
Sacramento the sky catches fire easily star.
So let your star not declining
And in this day even brighter as well is ablaze,
Your Glorious path increasingly brighter when covering the
And life s nothing not cast a shadow over!

Lerochka, Astrodome congratulates you with dnyukhoy and from the entire souls wants health, happiness and love. And also rejoice at life and to believe, that the best, of course, ahead! We very are happy, that you with us :flag: Ionou your astrology star not flare's out never! Ur-and-and-and!

Zoom

Congratulations to! :flag: Lerochka, wish you: Health, love, welfare, harmony within and around you, long and lucky years life! :jumping: Ur, comrades!

By continuing congratulations, wish inside the search, to not stagnate, and evolve and move forward in all areas life. And, of course, study, pounding in astrology. And we will help organize! :)

Girls, THANK YOU!:love: :love: :love:
Help yourself:flag:

Lerochka, 'm gonna join you to the cheers for all forums and want add - necessarily lifetime of sound health, many reliable friends and ``Universe Computer '' tasks!
Whether happy nowadays and loved!
Raise glass for you! :love:

Zoom

Last edited by Tania T (Aug 13 2009 19:21:59)

Since day birth!
A happy diesel! Love, luck and enforcement desires! :flag:

Lera! With nastupivshim day birth and new solyarom! Wish you success in work, understanding of in family and long, long remain with us in our Astrodome! :flag:

Ox, Girls, thank you, gorgeous :flag: so pleased :love: and celebration not does end :whistle:
And you get :flag:

Lero4ka!:flag:
city, and – my your congratulations!
Bud 'excess, is beautiful, in obscheni is easy, kropotliva in schooling by.
Let path your illuminate aid isskutnykh friends and friends.

Just you best!:jumping:
Nikolai.

Lerochka!
With Day birthday to!
Mailitis my wishes happiness and health, love and creativity!
Luck and the ease in affairs!

Nicolas, Helen, thank you for your congratulations and wishes :flag:, for you I have, too, the snort remained:D
And at all, guys, Anyone reflecting large thank you. I very is happy, that mean opportunity communicate here, on Forum Astrodoma. Me here very comfortable experience. And of course same in this much of the credit pani homes :cool:, Lena :flag::love: :love: :love:
A separate thank you wife Tatyana, camping on K. Thanks to it included – my familiarity with forum and his participants., and emerged opportunity the acquisition of new knowledge, training and communication with interesting people.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » With happy OF BIRTH, LEROChKA!