Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Reflections

Reflections

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Friends, I here in love: Than in factdiffers planet in signs, for example, Venus in Vodolee and aspect of planets - Venus with Uranus? What thought, practical surveillance you have? Only am asking without sound bite from books ;). Books I itself perfectly studied.

Людмила , мое мнение :
Условно :Венера в Водолее - какая Венера, ( те в какое платье , прическа, особенности , что любит ), а вот в аспекте с Ураном , в зависимости от аспекта - как будет себя вести , где встретятся , кто сильнее и что получится от встречи .
МБ так ? Что думаете ? :blush:

Lud_mila wrote:

Only am asking without sound bite from books

Is famously!

Lud_mila wrote:

what are the thought, practical surveillance you have?

I have still not, but soon will appear, hope :) GROUP consider any aspect of from yours horoscope and planet in signs from the foreign and compare.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me still there is no, but soon will appear, hope GROUP consider any aspect of from yours horoscope and planet in signs from the foreign and compare.

Let. I have there is - Long squaring Saturn, Long squaring Jupiter, Mars the opposition Uranus (. There is still harmonious, but this not interestingly.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me there is - Long squaring Saturn, Long squaring Jupiter, Mars the opposition Uranus (.

I.e. you need a Long either in an, either Sagittarius, either Saturn or Jupiter in Raque or Mars in Vodolee. Alas, nothing from this displaying not can. Can someone wants to participate?

Lud_mila wrote:

than in fact differs planet in signs, for example, Venus in Vodolee and aspect of planets - Venus with Uranus? What thought, practical surveillance you have?

I have fulsome desire to reflect :question: I reflected so:
Planet possesses qualities, here is the same Venus, its Sw-wa – feelings, love, sympathy, beauty, desire to, assessment, choice, relations (their partnership, commodity-cash) … a badge of, us tell pollsters ASwill manifest itself these quality, correctly? Say so, what relations with partner are important for Venus in Ovne – open, active, the passionate … in Taurus – important, to they were secure, comfortable … to the Twins – easy, neprinuzhdyonnye …. In Raque …. To in relations one reflected Treat, sensuality was …. In question – relations must be beautiful, with demonstration from, expensive gifts camping on Afghan … (here footnotes in the process, until write, suited husband, reads … and says “A Venus in question this as? Better Lev in the produce markets … :D ”) …. In Vodolee – this comradeship, desire to under this feel freedom, neazvisimost, unpredictability …
Now Uranus, his quality – the spontaneity, inspiration, the idea, insight, an outbreak of …. Ah and camping on D.
And here again same depends on position Uranus in signs, ASwill manifest itself his quality …
And here is in combination – Venus in signs and Uranus in Znake- see AS through aspect of, these energy interact. Is obtained some strong. And so as Uranus (more slow, than the same Venus, then he intraoral energy … and Venus its accepts. T. E. Energy Uranus in signs manifests itself through Venus in signs …
Let us consider any example. Venus in Vodolee, Uranus in Libra, for example, and Venus in Vodolee, Uranus in … um … ah say, in Mars, and try describe their razmyschleniya on aspektatsii
Further Context to ruminate :question:

I, too, correct. Me seems, that aspect of planets more is active, he gives event. Planet in signs - this, sorry for teltsovskuyu prizemlennost, product in awoke sauce: A lemon-, baked and camping on D. I.e. planet would still proyavlet their properties, the same Venus - this relations, love, but a badge of will sauce. The crux of the: Planet - the main, a badge of - VlANNE: To play against.

And aspect of - this 2 product on one plate, they are equal as would, so give dish the other taste of. So Venus in dimension with Uranus this already not simply love and relations, and love-friendship, leather, the thirst for a permanent renewal and camping on D. Will whether simply Venus in Vodolee such same active? Perhaps, she will simply no moodlove-friendship, idealizatsiyu and overall thirst for a permanent renewal, but will cook in his "sauce" and not will undertaking active action. The crux of the: 2 planet equal in rights, both participate in shaping events.

Ah as something so. Here will help only careful a practical analysis.

Радуга wrote:

Essence of: Planet - the main, a badge of - VlANNE: To play against.

Ah yes, this as planet - teenage, which plays its role. On backdrop of, camping on’s there is any decorations, shades - this a badge of, ah and scene where this Footbal horror-film - house, sphere life.

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu yes, this as planet - teenage, which plays its role. On backdrop of, camping on’s there is any decorations, shades - this a badge of, ah and scene where this Footbal horror-film - house, sphere life.

Question was all same not pro difference a badge of-house, and pro a badge of-aspect of.

Радуга wrote:

What there is you need a Long either in an, either in like him too?, either Saturn or Jupiter in Raque or Mars in Vodolee. Alas, nothing from this displaying not can. Can someone wants to participate?

Ah, okay, then so: I have Venus in Vodolee, and Uranus (in Libra. Between them in fact there is no aspects. Will whether my Venus to express themselves also, as have cel-and with aspect of Venus in Ovne trine Uranus in a Sagittarius?

Радуга wrote:

What there is you need a Long either in an, either in like him too?, either Saturn or Jupiter in Raque or Mars in Vodolee. Alas, nothing from this displaying not can. Can someone wants to participate

I have Long in like him too?. And there is no aspects with Jupiter. In principle can be compare with manifestation of square Long-Jupiter have Lyudy. Although I have Long not has intense aspects of at all, so clearly will distinction.

People, seems I've located right direction. Helped my a favorite Balaklava, Ukraine. Planet in signs expresses any need. For example, Venus all in the same Vodolee - need be wonderful, original, slightly "with weirded." But this need she as would dynamite within. Manifests itself she only under encounters with other planets in particular one person or under encounters with the planets another. T. E. The inclusion of and breakthrough resurfaced this needs is happening from arise interaction\ tension. As the bulb we turn on. Springs she, too, different case.

And when the same Saturn from Taurus has need in reliability, practicality and stability, then arises tension from-for vary so much needs. Every blankets of pulling on themselves. Personality have us on exit with whistles: The she such a hippie with Greens the rigid, and the suddenly on work pritenduet chief accountant "Gazprom" (there money pay many, on old age khippovuyu ?????).

Only I have here been described levels interaction more signs. As planet will dare take this out, plans. Here is a new question.
Or I not so all realized?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Reflections